Ironic

dlmslut

in which a boy loses someone close to him in death, and in the midst of his mourning period he meets a girl Еще

survivor
alien
wake up alone
hello
call me maybe
here we go again
first date
hell
in my life
lucky
sky full of stars
i'm already there
don't let me get me
secrets
cannonball
i miss you
welcome back
clean
breaking free
cleaning out my closet
wrecking ball
angel with a shotgun
end up here

love yourself

27 1 0
dlmslut

"Why won't you tell me his name?" Summer asked. It was the first time she had asked this question.

I knew she wondered about it. I could see it in her face everytime I avoided saying Jonah's name, but she had never said anything about it until now.

"It's complicated," I told her, but I knew it wasn't enough to satisfy her. She was going to want more of an answer than that.

She scoffed. "Yeah, right, 'complicated,'" she said.

"It is," I insisted.

"Explain."

But I was scared. I knew she got it. I knew she understood. "It just feels less real when I don't use his name," I told her. "Using his name makes it official, and I don't want that."

"Maybe making it official is what you need," she stated and I was so in awe at both her intelligence and advice that I was just silent for a few moments. "You can tell me his name."

I couldn't. Really. But it hurt so much to keep it inside, I let it out. And I let part of my pain go as well.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
The Prodigy | ✔︎ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄

Любовные романы

22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
Their Little Princess | ✔️ daisy

Подростковая литература

1.2M 38.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
A Year With Mr. Arrogant (2011) Nara Wynn

Подростковая литература

7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...