Good Boys

By beautifultomorrows

"Boys can't get raped." "Boys can't cry." Some people just don't know. [ 2017 ] More

0. Good Boys
1. Good Boys
2. Good Boys
3. Good Boys
4. Good Boys
5. Good Boys
6. Good Boys
7. Good Boys
8. Good Boys
9. Good Boys
10. Good Boys
11. Good Boys
12. Good Boys
13. Good Boys
15. Good Boys
16. Good Boys
17. Good Boys
18. Good Boys
19. Good Boys
20. Good Boys
21. Good Boys
22. Good Boys
23. Good Boys
24. Good Boys
25. Good Boys
26. Good Boys
27. Good Boys
28. Good Boys
29. Good Boys
30. Good Boys
31. Good Boys
32. Good Boys

14. Good Boys

5K 195 22
By beautifultomorrows

There was one thing you were amazing at, and that was reading people. When your parents were lawyers and always had a hard look on their face, you grown used to noticing the little things that gave way to what that person was thinking or feeling.

That's why your friends never lied to you and said, "I'm okay," when they truly weren't; that's why everyone always told you what you wanted to know – because it was better for them to just tell you, rather than you just stating it out loud, probably in public.

But River was the first person you couldn't read. It was evident that something was wrong with him, that he was in need of help, but you didn't know what. And that has bugging you ever since you saw his first message.

There was something fishy going on, and you were going to solve it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

jace By John Jane

Teen Fiction

111K 8.9K 27
"My name is Jace Overton, and I have schizophrenia." Mr. Stevenson stood from his desk, his eyes widening and surprise slapping him in the face as if...
62.6K 3.8K 10
In this house, we believe in touch.
101K 212 12
𝙾𝙽𝙴 πš‚π™·π™Ύπšƒ πš‚π™Όπš„πšƒ πš†π™°πšπ™½π™Έπ™½π™Ά π™Ήπš„πš‚πšƒ 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ 𝚁3π™Ώπ™Ύπšπšƒ... πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš πš’πš πš–πšŠπš’ πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽ πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πšžπš πš’πš πš’πšœ 𝚏�...
31.6K 1.5K 19
two players who have been best of friends, two strong players who are known as the backbone of Indian cricket, the captain & the vice captain , what...