1. Good Boys

River walked into the gym locker rooms to get ready for Ms. King's class. He dreaded being in that class; he'd much rather be playing a game of basketball than play volleyball all hour long. But, he needs to get a good grade in the class to get all his credits.

He put his clothes on and strolled out, noticing that no one else was in class. River would have never thought that he'd be the first one in class. Ms. King – a woman in her late twenties, unmarried, and hot as every guy said – smiled at him. There was something about her that made him shiver. Hormones, he thought.

She came up to him and said, "River, would you help me with something really quick? All the other students are with Mr. Gray, helping with the dance."

The upcoming dance was supposed to be big. Every junior and senior was coming since there would be no supervision. The school was in desperate need of money, and with the horny boys who wanted to have sex with all the girls, had no choice but agree to the suggestion. It was a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

River was glad that he didn't have to play volleyball. All the girls were dominating the boys, making him regret allowing all the volleyball players on the opposing team. He should've asked to join theirs. It would've been better to be on the winning side rather than the losing.

"Come along, River," Ms. King called behind her. He zoned back in. She was getting closer and closer to the boys locker room. He followed.