Energy: A Lloyd Garmadon Fanf...

Por FangirlingNinja123

You were pretty much a samurai. Everyone in your village thought you were the best! Until one day Sensei garm... Más

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~

~Chapter Fourteen~

1.3K 42 74
Por FangirlingNinja123

"JESSSSIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!" You yell from the top of your lungs. Jessie had completely lost it and you had no time for her shenanigans because Lloyd would be knocking on the door soon. You weren't expecting her to come over, but as soon as she stepped inside your house she went crazy. She started running around, jumping, yelling random things, you were actually convinced she was on drugs or something.

As you chase her around the house trying to stop her, she stops herself. You catch your breath and grunt in frustration wondering what's wrong with her today? She slowly turns around and looks at you with a creepy grin on her face. "Jessie!! What's wrong with you! Why are ya so crazy to-" you say but she interrupts you. "I HAVE SEVEN CHILDREN! HAHAHA." You get absolutely confused.

"Jess! You literally need a chill pill right now because you are cra-" "No! You are my senpai. My own senpai you give me dokis and shades of grey. You will never notice me but I still love you kawaii desu ne." She says softy and to your face. "What the fu-" "HAHAHAHA!!!" she laughed then runs to the living room and jumps up and down on the couch.

"JESSIE! YOU KNOW THE HOUSE RULES ARE TO NOT JUMP ON FURNITURE!!" You yell but she was having too much fun to listen. You yell at her more trying to get her to stop, but while you were doing so, "What the?" You hear a familiar voice say. You turn around and see Lloyd already here with an expression of confusion looking at Jessie. "Don't ask..just don't ask. Wait how'd you get in here?" You said. "Oh, your dad let me in." He says and you nod.

Jessie spots Lloyd then drops to the ground and crawls away. "Seriously though, did I come at a bad time?" He asks just making sure. "Nope! Everything is under control!" You say with a nervous laugh. Just then you hear an 'Ow!' From your dad in the kitchen, followed by yelling at Jessie. You growl then run into the kitchen with Lloyd closely behind. Jessie was chewing, or trying to chew, on your dad's leg. "ALEX! GET YOUR FRIEND OFF ME!!" Your dad yells and you immediately try pulling Jessie off but her grip was strong.

"Lloyd! A little help here!" You say and he nods and helps pull Jessie off. Eventually you two successfully pull her off and hold her tight so she wouldn't run off again. "Is Jessie okay?!" Your dad asks holding his leg in pain. "I don't think so, she's never THIS crazy!" You tell him. "I was gonna put the mail on the kitchen table but I tripped over her!" "Don't worry dad, I got Jessie but you might wanna call her dad..." You say and your dad nods in agreement.

"C'mon Jessie, someone needs a timeout!" You and Lloyd take her to your room and then quickly lock the door. She bangs on the door and kicks it trying to escape but you and Lloyd lean against the locked door to stop her from going anywhere. "Is she possessed or something!? She's crazy!" Lloyd asks and you shrug. "I don't know, but we better check in with my dad to make sure she's okay before we leave."

You both head back to the kitchen and see as your dad just about finishes the phone call. "Alright, thanks sanders. Okay! So I just got off the phone with Jessie's dad and he's just found out that she accidentally drank this tea that makes her pretty crazy! He said she'll be okay and that he needs her home right away." Your dad explains and you sigh in relief. "Good! Because she's acting like a chi-" you start but then stop when you all hear a loud crash from your room. "Oh no." You say and you all run to your room and unlock the door.

When you three enter in, the window was shattered! Jessie escaped through the window. "OH MY GOD MY WINDOW!! WHAT THE HECK JESSIE!!" You yell and begin cleaning up the glass. Your dad breathes in and out to calm himself down, "Guys. You two just go out and enjoy yourselves. I'll take care of all this and find Jessie. And Lloyd, I'm sorry you had to walk in on all this but Jessie just drank the wrong English tea." Your dad says calmly.

"That's okay. The other ninja get just as crazy as this! I'm kinda used to it." Lloyd says with a smile. "Well, in that case, be careful dad. We'll Be back home by night!" You said and your dad nods and runs his hand through his hair as you and Lloyd leave your room. Before leaving the house you went to the closet by the front door and put on a coat and a pair of converse.

As you closed the door, Lloyd chuckled. "It's not that cold today you know. Jacket weather." You turned around and saw that he wore a green jacket with a green sweater under it and a pair of khakis. He dressed more differently than Jason which you found quite interesting. "Well I don't do January weather. I'd rather be as warm as possible in case temperatures change." You said and grabbed the house keys and put your phone in your pocket.

You two left the house and locked the door behind you. "So! Where we going!" You said with a smile. "Uh..actually...I'm not sure. Haha I don't know what you like to do, it might be different from what I like to do." "Well what do you enjoy doing outside of the whole 'Ninja Business?'" "Reading comic books, graphic novels and playing pranks on people especially the ninja. What about you?"

"Well, I like to read books, seeing movies, hanging out with my friends who would only be Jessie, Jason and maayybbee even you." You said with a smirk. "Well we're sorta similar! But what should we do?" You thought for a bit at his words then came up with a good idea. "Tell me Lloyd, have you ever had Starbucks before?" You ask and Lloyd looked at you confused.

A few moments later..."This tastes weird." Lloyd says as he takes a sip from his frappé. You chuckle and take a sip from yours. "Well I just thought you should have something new! And I wanted a caramel frappe so, also why I brought you here." "Well I guess it was about time I try something like this all the others love this stuff. But hey! Since you showed me something new I think it's time I get you to try something new." You smile at him and grab your drink and follow Lloyd out of Starbucks.

"Doomsday Comix? Oh haha is this where you get your comics." You say as you read the sign outside the store and follow Lloyd inside. "Oh yeah. This is the place. How about instead of reading a boring book without having any pictures, how about reading one with tons of them!" Lloyd said as you passed by rows of comic books. "How about we start you off with this one." Lloyd hands you a copy of StarFarer.

You flip through the book to take a glance at it. You stop at a page to see the hero battling with the villain. "That's the intergalactic rouge Fritz Donnegan! Versus the Imperial Sludge!" He shows you and you can't help but smile at how giddy Lloyd is with comic books. "Lloyd 'Hemorrhoid' Garmadon. Surprised to see you here! You've been gone all last week!" You and Lloyd turn around to see a guy in jeans and a orange shirt that said 'Mother Doomsday' on it.

"Hey Mother Doomsday! It's good to be back! I just thought I show my friend Alex the world of comic books." You give the guy a smile. "Hi I'm Alex." "Rufus McAllister, or as people call me around here, Mother Doomsday." He introduces. "Mother Doomsday...Alex reads books without pictures in them." Lloyd says with a smirk and you elbow him in the shoulder with a slight chuckle.

Mother Doomsday gasps, "Well you sure came to the right place! I've got shelves of comic and graphic books! Look through as many as you'd like! You've got to get started on your collection Alex! And I see that Lloyd has helped you pick a good one! StarFarer is a great one to start with! If you have any questions I'll be over there by the counter or as we like to call it-" "Mission control desk!" Lloyd finished for him and you three laughed as mother doomsday walked away.

"He's a cool guy!" "Yup! And we've got more books to look through, c'mon!" Lloyd says as he grabs your hand and brings you to another shelf. While still holding your hand, he goes and grabs 2 editions of Galaxy Wars and gives them to you. "You'll need this. And a few more...ooh! Shadow boy! That's a good one! Oh and so is the League of destiny." Lloyd gets comic book after comic book until eventually he stopped looking when you were holding 15 comic books plus graphic novels, in your hand.

"I think that's enough for you to get started. I'll get them checked out." Lloyd says as he takes the books and heads down to the "Mission Control desk" while Lloyd was talking to Mother Doomsday, your dad called you on your phone. You answered it, "Hello? Dad is everything alright?" "Alex! Good news! I found Jessie and I returned her safe at home! She's okay now." Your dad says and you sigh in relief. "The window on the other hand, should be fixed by the end of this week."

"Are you sure we have enough to-" "Jessie's dad wanted her to fix it herself." "Haha alright. She does repair pretty good." "Yup! Well you and Lloyd enjoy." "Okay, bye dad." "Bye Alex." You then hung up. "Mother doomsday wishes you enjoy the books and that you come by again soon!" Lloyd says a he gives you the bag with the paid books in them. "I will! But where is he?" You ask not really seeing him. "He went into the Captain's Quarters. Aka the bathroom." You nod in understanding then smiled when you looked at all the new things you could read.

"Thank you for this Lloyd, you really didn't have to." "No it's okay. This could be our new thing now! Starbucks and comic books!" "And I know just where to read it! C'mon!" You said and lead him out of the store. About 15 minutes later you two made it back to your house but you brought Lloyd out to the porch outside around the back where there was a big red and black gazebo. "Woah cool! You come out here to read?" "Yup this is it! It's not always the Samurai Z cave, sometimes I just wanna be the normal girl self, so I read out here." You said as you entered the gazebo and sat the comics down on the table there.

Lloyd comes inside too and sits down on the comfy swing bench. "It's warm in here, and it's nice in here!" He says and you chuckle and grab an issue of StarFarer and sit down next to him. "Of course being me, I had to add some upgrades in here which one of which would be a heating and cooling system."

Lloyd chuckles, "adding upgrades to everything! You sure remind me of Nya! She's a samurai too and she's always upgrading things. But you two have different tastes, and different styles and uh..you're prettier than she is." Lloyd says then felt heat rise up to his cheeks.

You look at him with a blush then you looked down at the book and cleared your throat, stopping your blush. "So...uh, StarFarer huh? What's this all about?" You ask and scoot closer to Lloyd. "Oh boy, where do I even begin!" And you smile and listen to everything he says as you flip through each page of the comic. As Lloyd reads the comic to you, you felt a little sleepy so you rested your head on his shoulder. Lloyd was surprised by this move but kept reading the book to you.

Lloyd looked down at you, he started to remember the last time he saw you sleeping. You two were in the forest and it was night time. Alex had just finished saying how scared she was if they didn't make it back home. And Lloyd remembered promising her that he'd get them home. Alex fell asleep and Lloyd couldn't stop gazing at how pretty she was when she was asleep. Lloyd blinked his eyes realizing that a memory came back. It made him to start wondering yet again, what was he feeling and why was he feeling it when around Alex?

A/n: Hey guys! Haha I've been sick lately so it's kinda why I haven't put up this chapter till now. But I'm feeling a whole lot better! So here's chapter 14! :D now the beginning, XD XD XD About that uh, that's an inside joke for Jessie and I XD XD I'll just leave it at that lol. And as you can see Lloyd has a memory come back! Chapter 6? Ring a bell anyone? Lol more sweet moments will make more memories come back! :D that goes for Alex too :)
And who saw Mother Doomsday in there! Haha I had to bring him in why not! Lol
And the song at the top is the acoustic version of Shadow by Austin Mahone cuz let's face it!
We're the shadows since we all KNOW how Lloyd and Alex feels 😏😂XD XD
Alright a couple chapter shoutouts for:
colebucket because soon, IM GONNA FINALLY MEET HER IN PERSON LIKE NEXT MONTH LIKE WHAAT!? Haha
LloydBearGarmadon for the inside joke and Starbucks idea :3
@CaullaYuhas for being very nice to me and for enjoying these books :)
And Emilyannew for also being so nice and patiently waiting for these updates! Lol :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.6K 241 16
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
2.3K 31 4
It's been 2 weeks since the Great Devourer defeated, and now, the ninja is going to help Lloyd to become the Green Ninja in order to fight his and Lu...
4.6K 158 53
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!! I don't know honestly. I'm going with the flow! TvT What happens when an old enemy comes back to make Lloyd's life a living hell...
303K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...