The Outsiders: A Fanfic

Por SilverAura_Tobias

Ainsley is randomly teleported into The Outsiders. When she gets jumped right outside the Curtis house, Darry... Más

Chapter One: The Outsiders
Chapter Two: Steve and Johnny
Chapter Three: My Crush
Chapter Four: Monroe
Chaper Five: Mo and Dally, and My First Date
Chapter Six: Dally the Pervert
Chapter Seven: Johnny kills the Soc
Chapter Eight: Windrexville
Chapter nine: Stay Gold
Chapter Ten: I hate hospitals
Chapter Eleven: Mo and the rumble
Chapter Twelve: Johnny
Chapter Thirteen: Mixed Feelings
Chapter Fourteen: Socs are the WORST
Chapter Fifteen: The Secret Ive Kept Is Finally Told
Chapter Sixteen: The Best Scare Ever
Chapter Seventeen: The Thing I Feared Most
Chapter Nineteen: Mo
Chapter Twenty: Ryan
Chapter Twenty-One: Yelling
Chapter Twenty-Two: Following Ryan
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sent Back
Chapter Twenty-Four: Mom
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Decision
Chapter Twenty-Six: Home and Happiness

Chapter Eighteen: Broken and Fixed

59 2 0
Por SilverAura_Tobias

I sank the the ground, tears streaming down my face. The Outsiders lay not far from me.
"I'm so sorry," Mo said. "I didn't know he would do that." I rose to my feet shakily, trying to put my life back together. "I just...Dally was bullying me, ok?"
"How so?" I asked. Mo rubbed the back of her neck.
"He...molested me. And I just ignored it. And then, when he was drunk, he asked me to do something I would never do. I said no, and he slapped me. And the abuse was just worse from there," she said sadly. Trying my best to forgive her, I pulled her into my arms and comforted her. I don't think the hug comforted either of us since we both ended up sobbing into each other's shoulders. I let go of her and picked up The Outsiders. The book felt cold in my hands. I flipped through it to the part where Johnny and Ponyboy were at Windrixville. A tear landed on Johnny's name. Suddenly I collapsed in sobs, my vision going dark.
    I felt someone shaking my arm. I tried to get up, but sobs overtook me.
    "Ainsley. Get up please," the comforting, deep voice shook my insides. I opened my eyes as slowly and stare into Darry's eyes. I grinned and sat up. Ponyboy stood nearby, his face looking worried and relieved at the same time. I stood up and ran to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.
    "Don't ever disappear like that again," he said. I just hugged him tighter. Darry joined the hug. I then realized something. Mo wasn't here!
"Where is Mo?" I exclaimed.
"We dont know. She disappeared with you," Darry said solemnly. I nodded and just walked up the stairs. Johnny sat on the couch, crying. I saw him and just stood there.
"Johnny?" I asked softly.
"Ainsley!" He exclaimed. He jumped up and ran to me, kissing me. I kissed him back. "I thought you were gone forever!"
"I'd never leave you," I said.
"But you left," he said.
"Mo forced me to. But I came back, didn't I?" I asked. Johnny smiled and kissed me again. I smiled and held him close.
"So," he whispered into my ear, "When should our wedding be?" I smiled.
"I don't know. When do you think is should be?" I asked.
"Next week," he said simply.
"Isn't that a bit soon?"
"Well it doesn't have to be fancy or need a lot of planning. I'm happy as long as I know you are mine forever," he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I think we should wait until Mo gets back. She should be here," I said. Johnny nodded.
"Alright," he said. He then kissed me again.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61.9K 874 37
Dallas Winston walked into Oklahoma causing more trouble there than there ever was before. Little did everyone know, there was two more Winston's...
196K 3.6K 23
Tara Winston is tough, stubborn, and smart. She doesn't like having anyone tell her what to do, including her brother, the infamous Dallas Winston...
227K 3.7K 108
It's all in the title. Hope you like it!
8.6K 170 30
The Outsiders Imagines. Please send a request to have a imagine