Hanahaki • Jihan

By iljhoon

'so this is what you get for loving' a story that follows Joshua Hong as he falls in love with a certain band... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
!!PLEASE READ!!
16
17
18
19
20 ; A/N
self promo

15

6.8K 470 99
By iljhoon

2.37p.m., and Joshua's already in the café ; eyes closed, taking in the scent of fresh coffee being brewed.

"You're here early." a familiar voice woke him from his daydream, and when he opened his eyes, he could see him.

"yeah? I decided to come early, you know? had nothing better to do anyway."

Jeonghan nods, understanding, while brushing a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"so-"
"so-"

both started at the same time.

"you can go first."
"you can go first."

again.

it's been a while since this happened.

next thing you know, they're laughing over how many times they've spoke coincidentally, and other things in between.

"how have you been?" Jeonghan coughs.

"I've been... okay. How 'bout you?"

"okay too. Though I must say, I did miss talking to you, yeah? Having fun and all. I miss that, Joshua."

" yeah? I miss it too."

--

two hours have passed, both men's coffee were finished, as they walked down the pavement, conversing in good talk.

they missed one another.
cute.

"remember that one time..," Jeonghan starts, already laughing before he finished, "when you dared me to eat a whole loaf of bread under 10 minutes?"

"no," Joshua defends himself, "you went, 'do you dare me to eat a whole loaf of bread?' and I said, 'no jeonghan don't do it.' but you did it anyway."

Jeonghan stops midway on the street and topples over laughing,

"I had indigestion!"

"Serves you right!"

--

"today was good, Joshua." Jeonghan stops walking on the pavement, making Joshua stop in his tracks too.

"yeah? I think so too."

"so, I just I'll see you..."

"tomorrow?"

Jeonghan smiles,

"tomorrow it is."

--

A/N :hey y'all ∩▽∩ how have you been?
is it obvious that im still having my writer's block? yes?
sorry for the short chapter bUt hey theres cute jihan moments I hope that makes up for it ::)

thank you for reading ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Sinners By Forest

Mystery / Thriller

23.6K 1.3K 40
Book 5 Jeonghan, our handsome cop, comes face to face with his ex-boyfriend Joshua when investigating a murder. But little did he know, all the evide...
12K 790 53
A slow burn romance of a boy named Jeonghan, who has family issues, and a popular model named Joshua, who is afraid of making friends because of his...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
32K 1.2K 32
"you don't need to hide it if you liked me, Hong Jisoo." 21-12-2021 - 11-12-2022 status: completed highest ranking: #11 in jihan