The Nanny (EDITING)

By loveme1819

Za'Rayah (Zuh-Ray-Uh) Parker is from East Garfield Park in Chicago. The rough city raised her to take nothing... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
A\N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (part 1)
Chapter 14 (part 2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
About that....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Q&A
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Part 1)
Chapter 37 (part two)
Genesis High
Chapter 38
Child's Play
Child's Play has started
Wattys?

Chapter 15

6.7K 274 60
By loveme1819

❌❗❗Please leave inline or regular comments.❗❗❌

🆗❔❕🆒❕❕

Za'Rayah POV

"Happy birthday princess!", I said as I walked into the house. Chris was feeding her pancakes and she was loving it.

"Happy birdayyyy!", she screamed clapping her hands. I sat her presents on the floor.

"No. It's your birthday, not mine.", I said kissing her cheek.

Chris looked over my appearance and a solemn look appeared on his face. He shook his head lightly and kept feeding Roy.

Hmmpphhh...

"Hey Chris." I said acknowledging his presence. I don't wanna completely ignore him.

He looked up with sorrow filled eyes.

"Hey..."

"Are you okay? You seem down. If anything I should be the one upset. You hurt me.", I informed him.

I admit, I am bitter about the situation. Who's wouldn't be? He practically embarrassed me in front of everyone. Everybody knew about the song but me.

"It's just...I've missed you.", he said, not taking his eyes from Roy.

"Oh.", was all I said. I refuse to fall back into his little trap. I'm too good to be played.

"Rayah, don't do this. Don't torture me. I know I hurt you, but don't make me suffer because of it.", he pleaded.

I laughed a little. Here he is trying to play victim, when it's his fault anyways.

He shouldn't have betrayed me. I know I seem a little harsh, so I'll tone it down some.

"Chris look, it's gonna take a while to forgive you, but eventually I will. I understand what you chose so I'll have to live with it. Ill try and be happy for you, even though I don't feel like you made the right decision.", I spoke exhaling.

A light smirk appeared on his face.

"Thanks. ", he said standing up to hug me.

"Ah ah ah! No. We ain't on that level yet. We're cordial.", I explained.

"Aight cool. As long as I can still see you.", he shrugged going back to his duty.

As I was about to say something to him, Ms. Joyce walked in.

"Happy birthday granny's baby!", she exclaimed kissing Ro's forehead.

"Yayy!", Ro yelled clapping.

"Za'Rayah, honey you look beautiful.", she complimented me. "Chris, I need to speak with yo ass.", she stated flipping the script.

I held in my laughter. I never pictured her as a swearer.

"Mama, I can explain-"

"No! You could have went a different route with it. Not that way. If you wanted Kae back, you could have simply sent her roses and asked her on a date. Not broadcast it in front of the whole world, in front of the girl you 'supposedly' feel something for. Sweetie isn't that a little harsh?", she asked him.

He nodded lowering his head.

"Do you really still love Karruchea?", she asked him.

My breath was caught in my throat. Somehow, I just knew he would say no.

"With all my heart. The way we split was tragic, and I regret doing what I did but I wouldn't change it because in have Ro. I still love Kae." He said truthfully.

"But, somehow in the midst of me trying to get over Kae, I fell for Rayah. Then I had to betray her and do- Never mind, I'm sorry if a nigga made a mistake.", he shook his head.

Mistake? Betray?

"I'm not saying falling in love with Rayah was a mistake but if I hadn't fell in love, it would be easier to go back to normal with Kae."

He confuses the hell outta me.

I just shook my head and kept quiet. I DO NOT want to ruin Ro's birthday.

"So, Za'Rayah, how've you been?", Ms. Joyce asked.

"I've been blessed. I'm happy I moved out here, away from my hometown. There was too much trouble out that way. I still have to go back for the trial on my mother's death.", I informed her.

"Oh! That must be stressful. I have had to attend a lot of those dealing with the party flipper here.", she said pointing to Chris. He only smirked.

I laughed and we talked some more, until she started getting into a lot of person things.

"So you guys did...", she trailed off.

We both nodded. I was embarrassed. I didn't wanna talk about about the whole situation.

"Did you use protection?", she asked.

"Well Ms. J-"

"So you all didn't use protection? Hmm...if you don't know want any babies, I suggest you start using protection. ", she said.

"I don't plan on having sex for a while. I've been going through a lot lately and I don't feel it's the right route.", I spoke.

Chris went off to get Ro dressed for the day.

"Honey.", Ms. Joyce said in a low tone. "I know my son. Something isn't right. I know he loves Kae, but he's torn between you both. Something is telling me this whole situation is much bigger than him. I need you to stand by him from a distance for a while, because I feel like he's gonna need somebody soon. Be strong for him, sweetie."

I let her know that I would keep her promise. I feel like something is up too. The whole situation is a little off to me too.

Roy walked back in with Chris. She looked cute as always.

More and more people came within the next hour. Now there was me, Kaerruche, Ms. Joyce, TRell, Heather, Chyna, and other little kids. It was present time.

"My mommy come?", Roy asked her daddy as she tugged his pants.

"No, but she will come get you tonight. She had to spend time with Rahiem.", Chris said referring to Royalty's mom's boyfriend.

"Oh.", she said walking away.

Every since I've been in Roy's life, I treat her like my own. Hell, she stays with her dad more than her mom, so I don't know why her momma would try and file for full custody.

Kaerruche was putting her gift on Ro's wrist. It was a cute little bracelet and it meant something from her origin.

It was Ro's turn to open my gift. I walked over to her and swiftly pulled both the presents in front of her.

"You got me presents?", she asked pointing at herself.

"I did. Your two now, so your growing to be a big girl. I want to give you this because my moma gave me one of these when I was two. She actually gave me one, each birthday.", I spoke opening the necklace case.

It was two golden dog tags on a necklace. One had a picture of me and writing on the back:

I achieve what I believe

The second tag had a pic of me, Chris and her smiling.

She took the necklace from me and her eyes lit up. She cooed and studied it closely. She tugged it around her neck and smiled wildly.

The second gift I gave her was a Barbie dream house with 7 dolls and lots of changeable clothes. She'd been so into dolls lately.

"Barbie!!", she yelled snatching the doll and jumping in my arms.

"Thank you mommy...", she whispered.

I stood paralyzed.

I didn't say anything back. The room got a little quiet and we slowly cane back to reality.

***

I was cleaning up all of the mess that was made at the party. I was just about finished when Chris walked up to me.

"About Roy, I'm sorry she called you that. I don't know what she was thinking. Maybe her mom-"

"No it's fine.", I spoke. "I think you should explain that to her before her mom finds out."

"Cool.", he sighed looking away.

I just stood there and looked at him. His eyes slowly came back to mine and I tucked my hair behind my ear. I was fighting all temptation.

I just wanted to jump in his arms and forgive him. And kiss him. And tell him we could work it out. But the pain wouldn't let me. I needed him to make the first move.

As if he was reading my mind. He stepped closer to me cuffing my face in his hands. Our lips locked and my arms automatically locked around his neck.

"I fuckin' missed yo ass.", he mumbled deepening it. His hands roamed my body and mine to his.

We we're so into the kiss until he heard footsteps.

I quickly pulled back, fixing my appearance.

"YEAH, the check...umm you can just give it to me Tommorow.", I said faking a conversation.

"Y-yeah for sure.", he said after clearing his throat.

Whoever it was walked in.

It was Kae.

"Oh, I forgot my keys.", she smiled.

I gave a fake smile and she walked over to Chris.

She gave him a hug.

"Don't forget about tomorrow.", she said kissing his cheek.

"Y-yea...I won't.", he stuttered.

A/N

Supp loves!

I know I've been having errors lately in my chappies. I promise I'll fix em.

Thanks for reading!

Love when you guys comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5K 52
Camila has lived and worked all her life in Hawthorne Manorhouse. It's all she's ever known along with the kindness shown by her boss after her mom's...
44.5K 2.5K 51
Jada is a two sided woman. She lives two lives; as an assassin for the FBI and the second one? She takes care of children at the children's home wher...
3.6K 155 25
- Warning 12+ content A CEO businessman is looking for a Nanny since his two children have grown up and are starting school when he finds someone, h...
775K 28.3K 67
Billionaires and Monsters #1 Casandra Hernández is a young hard working billionaire living in Santa Montes along with her widowed mother. After bei...