Percy Jackson and Aphrodites...

By heyitsmikeyhere

What happens when you dont do what Aphrodite wants? You get turned into a flipping girl!! Well Percy Jackson... More

Seriously Aphrodite?!?! Why me?!?!
What.The.STYX!?
I am betrayed. TWICE!!
Just my luck. and it gets worse
Good bye Annabeth!
I'm never gonna do that...I have to don't I?
"But she's a guy!"
Speedie!
Why am I always forced?!
Enough!
APOLLO!
Let her go
The dream
READ THIS!!! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT CUZ IF U DONT WE ALL MIGHT DIE!!!
My head almost explodes
Chanel on flowers......very nice
Sequel coming soon
OH MY GODS AN UPDATE

READ IT!!!

3.9K 36 10
By heyitsmikeyhere

Hello there life forms!

I just wanted to say that I am allowing all you lovable strangers to send me fan fiction and I'll put it in the chapters maybe two max and I'll tag you. (Send me ideas you think I should read and I might put it in a chapter and dedicate it to you)

You can send it on wattpad or by email (I'll put my email after tag you)and put in your wattpad name because I won't pay attention and so I can tag you.

Email: rue6023@gmail.com

ALSO I might be doing a little book called now you see where I will answer your questions and I'll say random things about life and stuff because I am a butt face.

So send me your questions then I'll see if I'll do the book. I also like would you rather questions like: would you rather have a butt for a face or a face for a butt?

Face for a butt

I want to thank you all for getting this book to over a 100 views. THAT'S AMAZING!!
I FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING!!!

Also (last also) since I have to do alot of school stuff and blah blah blah!
I will most likely be late on updates and my other story Helm of darkness will also be late on updates hopefully not. Since I use wattpad on my phone most of the time I always try to type as fast as my fingers are able to but that isn't enough. I know just bear with me.

Thanks so much for reading this rant!!

Boobye!!

-Rue🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 30 5
After the battle with the giants and Gaia, the demigods found themselves in the Olympian throne room. The gods in gratitude grant the seven with rewa...
113K 1.7K 49
[COMPLETED] What if Athena didn't approve of Percabeth and decided to frame Percy to get rid of him. What happens when Percy breaks an oath on the St...
173K 4.2K 29
(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't stop you from achieving your goals. At lea...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...