READ IT!!!

Hello there life forms!

I just wanted to say that I am allowing all you lovable strangers to send me fan fiction and I'll put it in the chapters maybe two max and I'll tag you. (Send me ideas you think I should read and I might put it in a chapter and dedicate it to you)

You can send it on wattpad or by email (I'll put my email after tag you)and put in your wattpad name because I won't pay attention and so I can tag you.

Email: rue6023@gmail.com

ALSO I might be doing a little book called now you see where I will answer your questions and I'll say random things about life and stuff because I am a butt face.

So send me your questions then I'll see if I'll do the book. I also like would you rather questions like: would you rather have a butt for a face or a face for a butt?

Face for a butt

I want to thank you all for getting this book to over a 100 views. THAT'S AMAZING!!
I FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING!!!

Also (last also) since I have to do alot of school stuff and blah blah blah!
I will most likely be late on updates and my other story Helm of darkness will also be late on updates hopefully not. Since I use wattpad on my phone most of the time I always try to type as fast as my fingers are able to but that isn't enough. I know just bear with me.

Thanks so much for reading this rant!!

Boobye!!

-Rue🌼