Living with EXO?!

By X_flower_headband_x

{WARNING SLOW UPDATE} Iu, your average high school student. She's mostly known for her wonderful talents and... More

Living with 12 boys?!
A Voice Like An Angel
New Students
Trouble
Beach Trip?
Attention to all readers
Beach Trip Part 2
Faded Memories
With You
The Lantern Festival
The awkward confession?
Crepes, Jealousy, Confession
The Truth?
I love you <3
Can You Look At Me Differently?
Exo's Break Plans ?
A Day With Baekhyun

A Moment I Won't Ever Forget

1.6K 73 8
By X_flower_headband_x

Iu's POV

"Ummmm...." we both answered awkwardly glancing at each other. He looked at me with his passionate and loving eyes.

"Ya!! Iu explain!! Tell me the juicy stuff!!" squealed Yoona. We awkwardly looked at them and I could feel myself blushing.

We both returned our awkward and embarrassed glances at each other before making a run for it. He grabbed my hand, as we ran through all the crowd. We could hear them yell out to us, but we didn't stop. We ran, and ran until we finally thought it was fine to stop. *panting*

"I'm going to get some water, what anything?" he asked while I took a seat on the bench.

"Can I get a water, too." I asked catching my breath a little.

"Sure, I'll be right back and stay here." he said leaving. I smiled as he left. 'You're cute when you're blushing. Didn't that little boy say the same thing? Is it possible that Chanyeol is him? No, maybe not I barely know him, but he seems to know a lot about me?? But everyone says that so it can't be. Maybe I'm falling for him to hard thats why I want him to be that little boy? Aishh, this is confusing. I wonder if-'

"Hey cutie what are you doing her all alone. Wanna come with me?" asked a random guy.

"I'm sorry, but I'm...waiting for my boyfriend." I said a little annoyed and uncomfortable.

"Well it looks like your boyfriend just left you so why don't you come with me? I'm way better than your boyfriend." he said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Sorry, but I don't have to time to waste talking to people like you." I said walking away, but instead I was pulled back.

"But come on babe, I'm way hotter than your boyfriend will ever be." He said grabbing on my wrist with a smirk plaster on his face.

"Ya, let me go before-" I shouted at him trying to get my wrist out from his grip.

"It's alright you'll have a  great time, and beside what can you do about it." He said pulling me, but stopped when a hand grabbed onto his. I turned my head to see Chanyeol grabbing onto his wrist.

"Chanyeol." I said with happiness in my eyes.

"Mianhae that I'm late, yeobo." he apologized while I smiled in relief.

"I'm going ask you nicely so please let go of my girlfriends wrist, or else." He said handsomely.

"Or else what,huh? I bet a pretty boy like you can't even take a swing." He laughed.

"Now we'll be leaving. And you can't do anything about since you're to scared to get your cloths and little face all bloody." He rambled pulling me ruffly.

"Ya!! That hurts you know!!" I yelled at him.

"Aw I'm sorry babe, I'll be gentle than." He said with a smirk. 'Nasty, poophead!! Ughh, I've had enough with this guy!!' But before I could do anything to him, he was already on the floor holding his face.

"Hurry let's run for it!!" Chanyeol said grabbing my hand once again and running through the crowd.

>> Finally stop running and stopped at a booth>>

"Mianhae, Iu... Mianhae I came late. Are you hurt anywhere? Did he hurt you?? Did he do anything to you?" He asked concernedly putting his hands on my shoulders. I just shucked my head as tears came running down my face. I pulled in for a hug as he did as well.

"A-aniyo? At least you came in the end. And no he didn't do anything to me. Gumawo for saving me, but I don't think it was necessary for you to hit him. Plus, I could of protected myself, you know." I slightly giggled into his chest. He had one hand on my head and the other around my waist with a smile of relief.

"Yeah I now, but if I didn't I know he wouldn't have let go. And I know you can protect yourself since you took
>> time past >>

"Are you really okay now?" He asked.

"Yes, yes I'm am. Don't worry I can protect myself." I answered smiling.

"I know you can, but I was worried that maybe... you'll get hurt again..." He said with concern filled in his eyes. I smiled at him.

"Thank you for worrying about me, Chan. And next time I promise I'll try no to get into any trouble." I answered.

"Good." He said while smiling as well.

>> RICE CAKES ARE FINALLY HERE >>

"Here are your rice cakes you guys ordered." Said the lady.

"Thank you." We both said grabbing a rice cake. It was so warm and so sweet! The best thing to eat when you're at a festival.

"Oh, is that? Chanyeol and Iu?" Said some voices.

"Oh yeah it is them!" said another. We both stopped eating and looked at who was calling our name.

"D.O? Luhan? Kai? Chen? What are you guys doing here?" asked Chanyeol.

"Oh well, you know we were walking around and we happened to see you guys." answered D.O

"IUUUU!!"shouted Chen.

"Chennn." I said giggling.

"I saw some really cute things that would look really cute on you!! We should go and look at it right now!!" He said grabbing my hand.

"Chen, she can't go with you right now. She's eating, we're eating right now." Chanyeol said slightly annoyed. 'I wonder what's wrong?'

"Oh sorry Iu. I didn't know you haven't ate yet. I'll stay here and wait for you to finish." He said happily.

"Ohh this one is really good. Here Iu try this. Ahh." said Luhan.

"Um okay?" I said opening my eyes. He placed the food into my mouth.

"Wow, what is that? That's really good." I smiled.

"I'm glad, I got it at one go the booths." he said with a smile.

"Oh you should also try this, Iu. It's like a Japanese bento." smiled D.O

"Oh sure." I said about to grabbing the food.

"You guys, you know she can feed herself right? Plus, she won't be able to finish all your guys food." Chan answered eating his rice cakes.

"Oh thats true... How about when we go home you can eat?" They asked.

"Maybe we can save it for everyone? Once we go home everyone might be hungry." I said offering a better decision.

"Okay whatever you want." they smiled.

"Okay." I smiled taking another bit of my rice cakes.

>> Finish eating >>

"Wow these are really cute." I answered looking at all the cute accessories.

"I told you." he said with a grin.

"How about this one?" ask Luhan picking a cute bow with flora.

"Aww that's cute." I smiled.

"This one?" D.O asked.

"No I think this one looks the best for her." they argued.

"Nope, this one wold look the best." argued Kai.I walked out of the booth and saw Chanyeol on his phone.

"Chan? What are you doing out here?" I asked standing next to him.

"Oh you know, it's not like the guys stole my partner away from me." He answered with a slight grin.

"Oh my, is the great Chanyeol, jealous because they took your partner?" I teased.

"Haha, you're really funny." He said with one of his grins.

"You wanna go somewhere else?" asked Chanyeol.

"I mean we can, but that wouldn't be nice to just leave the guys." I asked looking back at them.

"True, but they have each other so it won't be that bad. Besides it's almost time to go, and I want to take you somewhere one last time." He looked at me.

"I guess, but don't say I didn't warn you that they are going to get mad at us." I said.

"Whatever, I'll just explain it to them later. They'll understand since it's about you." he whispered.

"What?" I asked not hearing what he said at the ending.

"Oh it's nothing." He said with a grin.

"Okay then." I smiled walking beside him. He grabbed my hand, guiding me through the crowd. It felt like time was stopped with just the two of in that momment. It was like a fairy tale, when the prince guides you away or saves you from the evil queen.

"Watch your step okay." he said holding my hand tightly.

"Okay, but where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." he answered. He took me up these steps which lead to a hill. I understand why he said to watch my step...

"Here." he said grabbing my hand. he gently pulled me up and took me to the top of the hill.

"Wow. It's beautiful. How did you find this place?" I asked him looking at all the lantern that filled the entire sky,

"Well I use to come here over my summers at my friends house, but unfortunately I was never able to show her this." he said looking at me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Well I bet she would of loved this." I answered a little bit upset it wasn't for me. But the sky was beautiful, and even if he wanted to show this to his "girl- friend" first, I got to see it. That means he cares and wanted me to see if first.

"I knew she would." he said with a grin looking at at the lanterns.

"Hey Iu." he asked.

"Yeah?" I asked looking at him.

"Here. I got this for you." he said hanging me a cute panda stuff animal.

"Aww this is so cute! Thank you."I smiled holding the stuff animal. *fireworks goes off*

Chanyeol's POV

"Wow, Chan look at the fireworks!" She said with her eyes glowing.

"I'm glad you like it, Jieun. " I whispered watching her looking up at the fireworks.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Hey Everyone!! I'm soooooo sorry for such a late chapter!! I've been so busy with school and after school activities! But I've been working on these chapter just for you guys! I'm sorry if this chapter seems boring, but I hope you guys like it! Well thanks for reading loves! Stay tone for more ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
660K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 56K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...