Craving The Curves

By Anonblonde

Eve had never encountered someone who loved her body, until she met Cade Thompson. More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n *
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n

f i v e

14.6K 424 102
By Anonblonde

FOR EVE HALE, THE MODEL DENISE BIDOT!!!! The ends of her hair would be more naturaly curly but this is how I picture her... (but before she lost all the weight. Good for you denise!!) But Eve is suppose to be heavier.

I would love to start off and say THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!!! I'm at 1000 reads and I'm so thankful!! Also, my updates are slow and I'm sorry but it's something I can't really do fast lmaoo. Enjoy the chapter

XOXO, anonblonde <3

///\\\

In the path to loving yourself, it will be a bumpy road. It's not easy to learn to love your body. It's a hard process. What I've learned is you don't have to love it but learn to be okay with it and build from there. With my journey of self love, it started with having to learn not everyone is going to like my body. But that's okay because I like the decor around my body. I like the tan stretch marks adorning my stomach, hips, legs, and thighs. I admire the effect of gravity on my stomach and breasts. I like the way my hips curve out and my thighs are jiggly. I like those things about my self and I don't care what another person has to say about it.

But when I was in the bathroom and heard two girls talking, I cracked.

"Did you see who Cade is always hanging out with?" Said one.

"Yeah. Maybe if we gained some weight we could be fucking him too." The second girl said with a laugh.

My gut tightened as I stood up off of the toilet. I clutched my bag as if it held all of my dignity. Opening the stall door I smiled on the verge of tears. I slowly walked up to the sink and let the dispenser put some soap in my hands. Washing my hands and drying them I left the bathroom and smiled at the girls. I would not participate in the girl on girl hate. It's not cool.

Cade was waiting at the table with his cup of black coffee and book. He looked up and smiled at me as I came back from the restroom. I slowly sat down and stared at my hands shaking. Cade stopped reading and looked at me.

"Somethings up. What's wrong?" He said analyzing my actions.

"I'm fine. I just have a question for you. Why do you associate or talk to me? What appeal do I have to you?" I said looking into his dark eyes. The blackness was swirling and it was something I wouldn't mind getting lost in.

"You intrigue me."

I smiled and looked at him.

"You intrigue me too."

He nodded and smirked.

"Sweetheart, I intrigue everyone." I rolled my eyes and let out a huff.

Muttering a few colorful words under my breath I slowly took a drink of my coffee. The bitterness had settled on my taste buds and I cherished it. We continued on typing down little notes every so often and laughing at Dawson most of the time. The books we had to buy was a much better teacher than he was. It's not like he is my only teacher but that is the only class I have with Cade and the teacher gets on everyone's nerves. He still is very smart and intellectual individual but, he has a hard time communicating with us.

Around 6 at night I started packing up my things, getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Cade asked with disappointment laced in his tone.

I placed the strap of my bag on my shoulder and looked around to see an elderly couple and some other kids from campus.

"Home?" I stated as the most obvious thing in the world.

"Home?" Cade rushed out. "Why are you staying home on a Saturday night?"

I looked at him scowled.

"Because I have no plans.... or friends for that matter." I said keeping my voice low.

He crossed his arms and frowned.

"Sweetheart, I'm hurt." He said placing his hand over the left portion of his chest.

I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"What do you suggest?" I said looking at the goofy boy in all black.

"Come with me." He said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Come with you?" I said as if it was an impossible statment. He smirked and shook his head. "Where to?"

He looked at me from under his thick eyelashes," I don't know but wherever we go it sounds like a good time."

I weighed my options of sitting at home reading manga or hanging out with Cade.

"But I don't want to ride a motorcycle." I pouted.

"Well then, it's a good thing I have my car." He smirked.

///

Two hours later and we're pulling up to some apartment complex. Not that I mind but Cade just had to go through the taco bell drive through because 'he can't get full on coffee'. I was fine and got my favorite Baha blast freeze drink. I thought we were going to go and have some fun, live on the edge! But...no. Cade drove around town for one hour showing me all of his favorite bands and artists. He loves rap along with alternative/indie type music. I offered him the suggestion of listening to Lana Del Rey and he says he's not in a crying mood. So rolling my eyes and sipping on the now melted drink, I step out of the black shiny car with a sour additude. I didn't know exactly what kind of car he drove but it was nice.

"Where are we?" I ask him.

He starts to go up the stairs and turns to look at me.

"Some good friends of mine live here." He states skipping a stair or two.

I silently follow him up the rest of the stairs. We stop on the fourth level in front of an almond colored door. There is some laughing and music coming from inside and I can feel my hands getting sweaty.

The door swings open and a dark man is standing at the entrance.

"Cade! What the fuck is up?" He says while stepping away and making room for us to enter. "Oh? Who's this?" He says in a teasing manner.

Cade smiles and introduces us. "Eve, this is Zeus. Zeus this is eve." I wave and smile. Zeus closes the door and smiles.

Cade points to a ginger boy and says they call him dank, A dark girl named doja, and a fair girl whose name is raven. I wave to everyone and notice how nice the apartment is. Cade pulls me to an oversized bean bag. All I can think about is two things.

1. Will I be able to get up from this?

2. Does Cade expect both of us to fit?

Cade looks from the bean bag to me and shrugs his shoulders. He plunges into the monster and smiles in content. My mouth drops slightly. He cracks his left eye open and smiles Patting the space beside him. My eyes widen as number two comes true. I roll my eyes closed and with a whatever, I fall into the couch.

Opening my eyes I realize two more things.

1. There is an arm under my neck.

2. I have multiple chins in this position.

I open my eyes and see how Cade has managed to put his arm out for me. He's smiling as he's looking down at me. I look away from his intense gaze.

"So... are you all like talking, dating, just doing the dirty or?" Dank says with a smirk.

"We're just friends. That's all." Cade says before I'm able to. I look at him slight rosy cheeks.

"Oh in that case," Zeus starts.

"And she's 17." Cade smirks at Zeus. His face falls and he slumps on the couch. I smile at the thought of my birthday being in one month.

Raven speaks up next," Doja, roll one." My eyes widen a little bit but not a lot as she hands her a small bag of weed. She turns to me with a smile.

"Tell me about yourself, Eve." I think about what to say. I can name my favorite TV shows and books and sound like a weirdo or say I'm a big girl with a big heart. Either way, it doesn't say a lot about me.

"Um... I don't know how.. exactly to describe myself. I like books and I'm majoring in psychology." I say unsure.

Cade laughs from beside me.

"I can describe her perfectly."

I look at him as if he's lost his mind.

"Lie again." I state.

"Naive. Likes books and music. Dependable. Nice once she opens up to others. Funny. Social justice warrior. Bubbly. Kinda an introvert.-"

"I can describe you too you egotistical bone head." Raven said with a chuckle. Cade looked at her and shook it off.

"Puff Puff pass rave you know the rules." She nodded and passed the blunt.

"You smoking?" Zeus asked Cade. He shook his head no.

"It's not a blue moon and I have to drive so, no thanks."

I turned my head and smiled so Cade couldn't see it. No need to inflate his ego.

"Hey sweetheart," Cade whispered in my ear. "You can smoke if you want to... You're in college, might as well live it up."

"No thanks-" I turned to reply. Cades face was right in front of mine. I could count the amount of inches if I wanted. I looked into his brown eyes that appears black and I couldn't look away. There was pink and purple lights being cast on his face from the lava lamps beside of us. His eyes were like a black tar bath that I could get stuck in. He looked from my eyes to my lips. I finally let out a breath and turned my face away. I could still feel him looking at me. My cheeks were hot and I was embarrased.

///

Around eleven Cade decided he was ready to leave. Everyone had made me feel very accepted and I was happy. I said my farewells and Zeus told me that I was the first girl he introduced as a friend.

I had a good time but I was tired. Ultimately I thought Cade's friends were cool and they seemed like a good time, high or not.

I was half asleep in the car when I realized we missed the turn for the school.

"Cade.... where are we going?" I said before loosing consciousness.

///\\\

Vote, comment, enjoy!!! What do you think is gonna happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Legend By Jae

General Fiction

2.2K 123 15
Never thought it'd be possible to love someone through thick and thin. Well Legend experiences more than just Thick & Thin within the course of a fe...
821K 30.9K 33
"I will never in a million years date a bad boy. They only care about tattoos and stealing cars. I would much rather have a nice boy that I can bring...
1.5M 45.5K 36
Growing up Audrey had good life. She had two sides, At home, she was a amazing confident woman but at school she was the shy insecure curvy girl... A...
678 72 36
"I've never met someone who can make me feel so vulnerable but so safe at the same time."