The Vamp's Girl

By midnightxthunder

April hated everything about her life but now she has the chance to start over in another world - The Vampiri... More

The Vamp's Girl [01]
The Vamp's Girl [02]
The Vamp's Girl [03]
The Vamp's Girl [04]
The Vamp's Girl [05]
The Vamp's Girl [06]
The Vamp's Girl [07]
The Vamp's Girl [08]
The Vamp's Girl [09]
The Vamp's Girl [10]
The Vamp's Girl [11]
The Vamp's Girl [12]
The Vamp's Girl [13]
The Vamp's Girl [14]
The Vamp's Girl [16]
The Vamp's Girl [17]
The Vamp's Girl [18]
The Vamp's Girl [19]
The Vamp's Girl [20]
The Vamp's Girl [21]
The Vamp's Girl 22
The Vamp's Girl [23]
The Vamp's Girl [24]
The Vamp's Girl [25]
The Vamp's Girl 26
The Vamp's Girl [27]
The Vamp's Girl [28]
The Vamp's Girl [29]
The Vamp's Girl [30]
The Vamp's Girl [31]
The Vamp's Girl [32]
The Vamp's Girl [33]
Photos!

The Vamp's Girl [15]

1.8K 52 6
By midnightxthunder

I hung a string in front of Anda’s face and he played with it innocently, pouncing and rolling around on the ground. I laughed evilly every time he missed; I was such a cruel person! I lay lazily on my bed just wearing a normal t shirt and a pair of track pants.

“When are you going to get bigger?” I asked him randomly holding the string way out of his reach, he stared up at it, sitting and waiting patiently to play the game again. I was pretty much bored out of my mind…I’d been reading books about Leons and they all said that Anda should be at least the size of a small couch, yet he was still as small as a kitten. Seriously, he was so small he still liked to sit on my shoulder when I walked around the castle; I sighed as I lowered the sting into his reach again and watched him playfully playing.

“Maybe you’re defective.” I said, Anda yelped as it almost had the string before I pulled it away. That’s when a stupid idea popped into my head; I knew it was a stupid idea…but…

You shouldn’t think about it, April

ButIm bored!

It’s a bad idea

Im going to do it anyways.

I threw the string away and scooped Anda swiftly into my arms, he had made it a habit to sit on my shoulders and I let him. I walked out and down the corridors; it had been around two weeks since Blessing Day.

As I walked through the corridors I smiled at those who passed me as they bowed to me. I still wasn’t used to that, it was cool in a way but really weird at the same time.

“Oh hi Jasa!” I said happily as we bumped into each other as she came out of her room. She gently closed the door behind her before giving me a warm smile.

“And where would my dear sister be off to now?” She questioned suspiciously, I avoided her gaze as I held my hands behind my back. I don’t know what it was about Jasa, but I wouldn’t lie around her like I usually could. There was just something about the way she looked at me, it was like she knew if I was telling the truth or not.

“Nowhere special! Just…up to trouble!” I said with a shrug off the shoulders before I stepped around her and with a cheeky smile I continued walking. Jasa had been so good to me, she was a good sister. I’d have to tell her that she meant heaps to me. I know! I’d give her a really awesome present for her birthday…whenever that was. She was family to me, she IS family to me. But it is just one of those things that cannot be explained, she was family, but she made me feel so welcome even though we hadn’t known each other that long. The entire truth is I’d do anything for her because she made me feel so welcome.

I finally came to the Leon stalls. It was a wooden like stable; it reminded me of horse stables. I opened the door carefully, most of them growled as I entered.

“When are you going to get like that?” I asked pulling Anda off my shoulders and holding him out towards the stalls. I looked over at Alita Eve’s stall, she growled at me slightly making me step away.

“Not too friendly…” I muttered, Anda struggled in my arms, running towards the first stall. I ran after him trying to grab him. I heard a vicious growl that made me stop in my tracks, my heart racing sending adrenaline around my body telling me to get away.

YOU NEED TO RUN RIGHT NOW.

BUT ANDA!

Seth’s Leon Demon had stood up, I watched as Anda growled at it. Demon was by far larger than any of the other Leons and it bared it teeth menacingly, growling so loudly that it echoed in my ears.

“Anda!” I hissed, afraid to get to close, Anda wasn’t even listening to me instead he was growling at Demon. Demon’s eyes landed on me and he gave a loud growl before stamping its foot onto the ground. OH SNAP! I turned around and ran out of the stall, I saw a flash of black behind me as it broke the doors to the Leon stalls, I tucked and rolled to dodge out of its way, it missed me by centimeters. I got up off the ground; I looked back and couldn’t see Anda anywhere. Demon growled at me again and I gulped. Oh dear, my mind threw incoherent thoughts at me but I stood still not sure what to do. I just held my hands up as it charged towards me again but a loud groan caused me to look up. A large yellow Leon had jumped and was now attacking Demon; it was almost as big as Demon and had light blue claws.

“Anda?” I breathed, what in the world was going on?! Anda was just a baby! But now he’s a huge Leon!? Demon easily threw Anda to the ground coming towards me again, I screamed as I tried to dodge out of its way but it caught my arm, leaving deep scratches in my arm. I clutched my bleeding arm as I backed away. Demon growled at me and I could feel myself feeling scared. Anda got up in the distance and growled loudly, so loudly the birds in the trees flew out. Demon breathed out on me before turning around to see Anda who bared its sharp teeth. His fur stood up as his eyes were murderous.

I saw people running to me in the distance; I leaned against the tree staring at the two Leons who wrestled against each other. I watched as Demon tried to bite Anda’s neck and I yelled out trying to get his attention, Demon looked at me ignoring Anda who lay on the ground and he charged at me again. This time I stared Demon in the eyes and he paused for a moment before growling, he shook his large mane before he charged towards me again moments before he touched me a silver Leon- Alita Eve bulldozed him over, I looked behind me seeing two more Leons, a yellow one- Shyla and a red one-Sinder. They growled at Demon and Demon eyed them carefully. Shyla and Sinder stood their ground but were hesitant to attack Demon who prowled around not liking that his fellow friends were trying to stop him.

“April!” I saw Jasa coming towards me, she looked at my arm. She ripped her dress without a second thought and wrapped it tightly around my arm.

“We need to get you out of here.” She said pulling me up but I shook her off, I had to make sure Anda was okay, I ran towards Anda who lay motionless.

“APRIL!” Jasa called but ignored her, what I didn’t see was Demon charging towards me again, he jumped above me and I saw his claws extend ready for the kill. I gasped as I tripped over falling onto the ground; the only thought that flashed through my mind was this was all my fault. I braced myself but something purple flashed before my eyes.

Seth tackled Demon and threw him off into the air without a second thought, Seth landed in front of me hissing and growling loudly in the air.

“Demon down.” Seth said, his voice was so full of authority and power. It was like meeting Seth for the first time, his face was serious and he radiated with a new vicious vibe.  Demon hissed and growled at Seth before his growling became a low purr and he sat down on the ground with a murderous look in his eyes . I lay on the ground panting, I almost just lost my life, and Seth turned around to me his eyes changing slowly back to purple, the swirls of red disappearing.

“April…” He said looking guilty.

“I need to see Anda.” I said standing up, I ran over to Anda. How did this happen? Was it even possible? I reached Anda, he looked up at me.

“Oh thank god you’re still okay.” I said patting his large mane, he sat up and licking my stinging arm and I shuddered a little. “Thank god you’re still okay.” I said leaning into his fur, he purred as if nothing happened.

“April.” Seth said, I looked up at him. “Demon…Demon is…” I turned and saw Demon still sitting in the same spot where Seth commanded him. “I’m…so sorry.” He said he ruffled his hair looking at me with guilty eyes; he closed his eyes putting his hands to cover his face. I stood up and walked over to him, it was all okay. I was still alive.

“Seth.” I said trying to take his hands off his eyes so that he could look at me. “Seth, hey look at me.” I said tugging his arms. “Seth! Look at me!” I tugged again and he looked at me, I caught my breath his eyes stared deep into mine catching me off guard. Slowly I reached up touching his cheeks, his eyes never leaving mine. “I’m okay. I’m here.” I said looking into his eyes, he breathed out leaning down leaning his forehead against mine, he closed his eyes.

“You’re here.” He breathed, his arms reached around and pulled me close to him, and I leaned against his warm body. “You’re here.” He breathed again, his voice vibrated. “What would I do if you were not here?” He asked stroking my hair softly.

“Well…I’m sure it would be okay. You’re a Casanova after all.” I joked and I heard Seth laugh quietly, he pulled away and looked at my arm frowning.

“Don’t worry it’s nothing, I’ll heal.” I said sitting down for a second feeling the world spin.

“April?” Seth called, I could feel the static in the air and Anda began to growl. “No, no, no. April you need to stay awake! April.” My eyes fluttered, shutting quickly and I felt my mind becoming blank.

“I…fine…” I whispered falling back into Seth’s arms.

_____________________________________________________________________________

SETH:

No, no, no, no. This could not be happening. I shook April as her eyes closed, no she cannot sleep now. I gritted my teeth, Knight D and Keilor running over to me.

“What happened Seth?” They asked looking down at me as I held April in my arms.

“Demon scratched April.” We all looked at her arm, that had turned a pale blue white colour.

“Shit.” I muttered picking her up; Leons like Demon were poison to Ki’aps. They can smell the difference in the air; they know the different between our kind and hers. I stared back at Demon who looked at me with eyes set to kill. I growled as my wings broke through my back and I took off into the sky, I flew straight for the castle, tucking my wings as I landed into the Medic Room.

“DOCTOR!” I called loudly, immediately the doctor appeared and I laid her down onto the bed.

“Demon?” He questioned and I just stood there as he unwrapped the bandage on her arm and looked at her blue specked blood. The blue glistened as her arm began to bleed again, how could I have let this happen? I was so careless. I ruffled my hair, feeling the panic in my head. What would happen if I lost April…

April’s eyes flew open and I looked to see what would happen next, her mouth opened and her fangs extended in full as she sat up, knocking the doctor back so he flung against the wall. Her eyes were an electrifying mix of red and blue, I reached out to grab her holding her arm as her fingers dug into my skin.

“April?” I called to her as she stared straight ahead, suddenly her body began convulsing and she began to vomit blood. Her fingers turned into claws, I felt the burn as her blue claws dug into my skin leaving an electrical burn that was almost unbearable. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth as I tried to get her to wake up. “April, please!” I growled, she hissed, her mouth began throwing up loads of vomit. “APRIL!” I called; I panicked what more could I do? Suddenly, the burning in my arm stopped and she closed her eyes and collapsed back against the bed.

“April?” I called, I tried to read her pulse but there was none.

“No…April? Please open your eyes.” I said, cupped her face in my hands as Keilor, Knight D, Jasa and Marath came bursting in. “I’m begging you to!” I pleaded again.

“April, please say something!” I yelled, she did not move. I could not hear her breathing; I could not feel her moving. “No, April. I’m begging you to say something.” I said again shaking her arm, she had to wake up. This was all my fault.

“Seth…” I felt a hand on my shoulder and I stopped, I looked into Ruher’s eyes.

“She’s gone…” He whispered and I shook my head, the blood lust engulfed me as I flung Ruher against the wall my bleeding hand on his neck.

“How can you say that?! You love her too! She’s not dead. She’s not!” I paused I threw my fist at the stone wall next to Keilor’s head making it crack. “I…killed her.” I whispered, this was entirely my fault. Ruher’s arms rested on my shoulders.

“You did not kill her.” He whispered, I let go of him slowly. I let out a large growl and pushed everyone away as I jumped out of the window; I let myself echo towards the ground and at the last moment opened my wings I had to get away.

I’m so sorry April.

______________________________________________________________________________

JASA:

I watched my little sister lay on the bed; no one moved we all watched her and the copious amounts of blood dripping and slipping onto the floor. She was my sister, my dear sister. Marath’s hands found my shoulders and I leaned against him feeling myself weak.

My dear little sister was not breathing and there was nothing we could do, I blinked away the blurriness in my eyes. I touched her already cold head, there was nothing there. April was dead. She was dead. I closed my eyes as I stepped away.

“April…” Ruher said, touching her limp hand, I saw the pain in his eyes. For the countless times he’d lost everyone who was close to him.

“It…it can’t be.” Knight D said shaking his head.

“The funeral will be in a week. Make an announcement Marath. Lady April is dead.” I said coldly, I could not be weak, not now. I walked away from everyone and I went towards the doors, taking one last look at my beautiful little sister. She was perfect, wavy black, electric blue colour and her fragile little body.

Your skin, oh yeah youre skin and bones…” I heard Ruher begin to sing as I walked out; I blamed no one for her death. I wiped my tears on the sleeve of my dress; there was so much I was obliged tell her.

About our father.

About her mother.

About the land, about our world.

I leaned against the cold stone hidden away from everyone as I let myself hiccup out a sob.

April. Was. Dead.

________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOD. DID I JUST DO THAT? Oh yes I did. I just killed the main character. That’s going to ruin the story. Oh well, big cliff hanger. Terrible I am. Aren’t I? How will the story go from here? Find out next time. Sorry about the extreme delay in updating, I’m back though…for a little while! My first is in less than a month away but I felt bad for not updating ): Anyways, this is not the end. There is heaps to go…

Anyways, I won’t give too much away! Rate, comment, fan, vote whatever!

Till next time lovelies!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 98.6K 74
With Robyn finally defeated and Damien saved, Emylin is finally taking a much-earned break. At the insistence of the Fae Queens, Emylin tries to pick...
15.7K 205 10
It has been a year ever since azur lane started a war against the crimson axis, the battles can take thousands of lives, those were the death toll fo...
6.6K 227 17
Humans have always been storytellers. From the day they were able to write, humans have recoded stories and shared grand tales of creatures larger th...
127K 4.9K 22
Once upon a time, an angel and a demon fell in love... Evelyn, a guardian angel, is sent to Earth to protect and guide her human who has foolishly so...