ThumbeJimin[A Jimin Fanfic]

By HanaQi

Chloe Summers, 18 There is nothing fair in life. However, it changes when she comes across a little guy, the... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 9

318 17 0
By HanaQi

PLEASE DO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE VERY END! THANK YOU~~ ^^

====================================================================================

[HER POV]

"Are you ok? Tired?" Jimin asked, concerned about me as I walked along the pavement, stretching my arms as I yawned.

"Yeah, just a tad bit tired," I smiled as I looked down at him, sitting cosily within my right pocket.

"I wish I could be the one to carry you," Jimin mumbled to himself. I smiled to myself at his cute thought. 

"Well, you wouldn't exist if that happens. I'm heavy..." I giggled.

Carrying Jimin with me, I'm walking along the streets, heading home after my night shift at the restaurant. I'm excited because school holidays are coming right up so I don't have to attend school.

However to my dismay, the diner's owner wanted to go overseas for holidays. The diner would be shut down temporarily for 2 weeks. "I have to find some other part-time job in the mean time," I thought to myself.

"To me, you are not heavy," Jimin said as he pouted.

I blushed easily at his sweet statement and I couldn't stop myself from giggling at his words and expression. I've known that I have devoted so much of my time and attention to him, that it is going to make me suffer with this one-sided...love?

I sighed when I thought of that. After all, we are two different beings. It is against the law of nature for us to fall in love. If, there is such a thing..

"Summers, watch out." Jimin suddenly said, his voice becoming serious and stern. Jimin only calls me that when something is wrong.

"What is it?" I breathed, my voice dropped to a whisper.

"I can hear it. There's-"Jimin didn't manage to finish as two tall figures suddenly surround me, coming from my back and trapping me in an alley.

I staggered backwards, willing my jelly legs to carry my weight. I inched, closer and closer to the red brick wall behind me. My back hit the wall with a thud as the two figures stood inches away from me, their reeking breath forming disgusting white fumes in the cold, chilly winter air.

Underneath that dim light coming from the street lamppost, I could roughly see that they are ginormous tattoos covering their skin. 

Their back.

Arms.

Legs.

Everything.

They even had piercings and my breath hitched as I noticed something black and sleek poking out of their coats. I could only hope they aren't revolvers...

Stomping their boots in the dirty soiled alleyway, they chuckled as one of them, dressed in dirty green trench coats trapped me with both of his hands, invading my privacy bubble.

"Yo, Rick, be easy with the lady," the guy in black called out to his friend that traps me by the wall.

The guy in the dirty green trench coat, who must be Rick smirked, "Shut up, Deek. Hey girl, don't you know it is dangerous to be wandering around on the streets in the middle of the night?" he drawled as he slowly stood up, removing his hands from both of my sides.

I let out a tiny sigh of relief that I hadn't realize I have been holding in. Deek, dressed in black, chuckled as he held his knife high up in the air and it glimmered underneath the moonlight. I immediately find it hard to breathe, my palms becoming sweaty and my insides flipping inside out.

I don't want to face this kind of thing again. "Please someone-" I began to raise my voice, hoping to get help. Any help....

Deek shoved his drunk friend aside. Using the knife, he lifted my hair and traced my jaw with the silver metal. "What shall we do with you?" he smirked, his voice dripping with venom.

[AUTHOR'S POV]

Jimin knew Chloe said to lay low, not to attract attention to himself. And he promised, but he did think of it then that if her life is in danger, he would break that promise.

And this is the time. 

Jimin just needed to act out at the right time. Squirming about in her pocket, Jimin tried to lift himself out of it my gripping the fabric using his tiny palms.

"I must-" Jimin thought to himself and then he remembered about Leo. And what Leo said.

His thoughts were interrupted when someone shouted from the back of the bad jerks and a fist came flying, landing on the face of the guy in black.

Deek staggered a little but stood up immediately, twisting the knife in his hands and then shoot staring daggers at the 'hero'.

Jimin have no idea who that is but at that moment, he was thankful for that kind stranger. Oddly enough, it made Jimin realize, how incapable he is of protecting Chloe. Like this.

Jimin bit his bottom lip in frustration. Putting his thoughts aside, he tried to calm Chloe down by whispering comforting words to Chloe.

The stranger landed two consecutive punches to the guy in black. Once, on the jaw and another, on the stomach. It was so swift and quick that within a millisecond, Deek dropped his knife and doubled over in pain.

Staring at his hurt partner in shock, Rick raised both of his hands as a sign of surrendering. He hurriedly picked up the petty knife and carried his hurt partner away.

[HER POV]

"Don't you ever dare to come back here!"

"Chloe? Chloe? Are you ok? You hurt anywhere?" he ran to me, staring at me intently without touching me though.

"I'm fine, Jin.." I whispered as I tried to steady my breathing.

"You are going to be ok, it is just the shock, that's all," Jin tried to reassure me.

I nodded, listening to Jin and closed my eyes, trying to calm my nerves. Jin offered to bring me to my feet and I placed my hand in his, gladly.

"Thank you, Jin...If it isn't for you..." I mutter unable to say what could possibly happen should Jin not appear there and then.

"I'm just doing what should  be done," Jin smiled as he held me by my shoulders, firmly. Feeling much better, I gave him a tiny smile.

After taking a quick glance around, Jin leaned forward, peering into my eyes. He smiled as he continued, "Especially, for the girl I like..."

My eyes shot wide open at his statement. I've always thought that I've been mistaking it when he told me he likes me at the diner's but here he is, saying it....again.

I've never given much thought about my feelings for Jin because, it just felt, surreal.

And this unusual confession I'm actually getting, twice from the Prince of Creeks High is making me breathless.

"You don't really  have to answer me immediately," Jin suddenly pointed out as he hands travelled from my shoulders to my arms and slowly down to my hands. "Could you...come to my birthday party?"

My skin tingles unnervingly under his touch, "Your..birthday party?" I managed to breathe.

"Yeah, it is this Saturday," he whispered near my ears as his fingers drew circles on my hands.

Jin smiled at me warmly before he held my hands tightly. His deep brown eyes stare into mine intently. Staring at my eyes and then my full lips and back to my eyes.

I couldn't figure him out. The look in his eyes and the feeling of his skin on mine. His gaze, it's the look of want, need and....

Then he leaned in...

....Closer.....

....and closer....

  :: posted on 4 March 2016 ::  

====================================================================================

A/N:

First of all, this wasn't planned but it just happened.

I'm going to be on a hiatus for about a week I guess, I will try to make it quick. (don't hate me for leaving you guys hanging..XD)

I just got my results and I will be busy, managing my job as well as applying for universities, scholarships.etc

I will try to update, but there are no promises. I usually publish a chapter that I kept as a draft and then immediately write a new chapter to be kept as the next draft until the next time I have time to type out a new chapter.

This is so I can add-on some more stuff to the draft that I have, as my sketch for the story is still on-going. I bring my sketch book with me all times and when I'm free I will write down my ideas according to the plot I've sketched.

Writing a book takes a lot of dedication and I want to write a really good one~ (despite having almost no fans..TT)

If you see a new chapter next week then I would have really tried to write you guys a new chapter despite being busy. I love you guys, yes even you the silent reader ;)

Anyway, hi! I love to read your comments, it makes me more pumped and I love your opinion on my story..^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 237 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
288K 9.6K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...
152 15 7
Yoongi: "Coffee with Suga": You are the only dessert he wants, and what he wants he gets. Jimin: "Lace, Rings and Jimin": He's wanted you for a long...
49.9K 2K 50
#8 freelgbt (051918) #20 freelgbt He laughed as he buried his face in my chest . I was spellbound by the sight in front of me . I wrapped my arms ar...