Life is hard when your last n...

By CynVampire

Cynthia Lestrange is the daughter of Bellatrix or so she thinks, she has lived alone her entire life and when... More

Life is hard when your last name is Lestrange and you fall for a Weasley
Finally my Hogwarts letter!
First encounter with Severus Snape
Off to the platform we go!
Hogwarts is my home
A summer with the Weasleys
The year you met the Chosen One
A new student?
Did they forget me?
The year you almost lost your best friend
AUTHOR NOTE!
Are you serious?
The days before the quidditch world cup!
The world cup and the tri-wizard tournament!
Train ride back to Hogwarts!
Cynthia's and Ariana's dresses and hair for the yule ball
Meeting Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
Things are changing
Here we go again
The First Task
The Yule Ball and Finding a Date
Finding the truth about Ariana?
AUTHOR NOTE:
The Second Task
I get to see Padfoot again!
I knew something felt wrong
The Third Task and The Graveyard
The pain will subside...I promise
Number twelve Grimmauld Place
Wait, what?
Author Note
Blasted Boggart
AUTHORS NOTE:....(AGAIN)
And I thought things couldn't get any worse....Great.
If only Avada Kedavra were legal
Occlumency and the appointment of the high inquisitor
All Those Nights
AUTHOR NOTE AGAIN:
All My Heart
A Plot to Bomb the Panhandle
The One
Truly Madly Deeply
Author note
Caught Like a Fly
AUTHORS NOTE:
Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice.....
I am so sorry!

Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban

1.9K 22 3
By CynVampire

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Lestrange and Ariana Black!

I also apologize in advance for any spelling and punctuation mistakes.

So ended your fourth year at Hogwarts...and you wondered if you would ever have a calm quiet year...with the trio as your friend probably not you chuckled to yourself. It was time to get your things and take the express back to the platform to go 'home' where you'd be alone all summer...because the Weasley family was taking a trip to Egypt, they totally deserved it though and they were all so excited. The entire ride on the express you didn't let go of Fred and George, you were going to miss them so much! "You two have to write me!" you sobbed "Calm down Cyn" Fred started "We aren't going to be gone forever" George finished chuckling "I won't see you an entire summer" "I have never been away from you guys that long!" you shouted between crying. "Ok ok we will write" Fred said "Promise?" you asked pouting "Promise" George yelled the both of them hugging you tight.

Before you knew it the train was at the station and it was time to say goodbye, and of course you started sobbing again. "I'll miss you!" you shouted hugging the twins around the waist...they had gotten so tall! "We will miss you too Cyn!" they said in unison "Now stop crying" Fred said prying you from around their wastes. "Mrs. Weasley" you said pulling yourself together and looking behind the boys. "Hello Dear" she said "Sorry but we don't have time to stay and talk" "I'll see you when we get back" she said ushering the boys towards the barrier "Bye" you yelled after them sadness in your voice.

There was nothing to do now but wait for Severus to take you home. "Ariana!" you yelled at the girl who was now getting off of the train..."Hey Cyn" she said staring at you "Are you ok?" "Looks like you've been crying" she said putting her arm around your shoulder. "Yeah I am fine..." you sighed "I just won't see Fred and George for the whole summer!" you kinda yelled "Well it'll be ok" she comforted you "They'll be back" she whispered. "Yeah I guess..."You continued sighing "You wanna come over this summer Ariana?" you asked "Ummm....sure" "How do I get to your house?" she asked "Hmmm...I'll see if Severus can go get you" you said after pondering for a moment. You grabbed Ariana's arm just then and ran to Hermione and Harry. "Hey you two!" you shouted "Hey" they said together "What are you doing with her?" hermione said codly "You filthy little mud----" Ariana began "You do not use that 'word'" came a cold voice from behind you...everyones eyes became wide and you saw Ariana turn and face Severus "S-sorry sir!" she squeaked "No apologies Miss. Black" he sneered "If I ever hear that word come out of your mouth again...."he said coldly "It will be detention for a month" he finished "But Severus she isn't in school" you stated "I don't care, and Sir" he coldly stated "I'ts ma'am" you said cating your last word and regretting them imediately. "What was that Miss. Lestrange" he glared down at you "N-nothing!" you squeaked.

"Ummm...Seve---I mean Sir" you said putting emphasis on the 'sir' he was only making you call him that because other people were around...he didn't answer so you continued "Could you possibly bring Ariana over some time this summer"..."We'll see" is all he said holding out his arm for you to grab hold of "Bye" you called to everyone then the loud crack and you were home...the cold dark empty place that was home...you sighed..."Sir...do I not have any other relatives..." you sighed "That is not my place to tell you" and with a crack he was gone... What was that supposed to mean you asked yourself... maybe I should ask Dumbledore when I go back to school....

Your summer was almost over and you had, had Ariana over a numerous amount of times...she liked your house...she told you it was a bit like the Slytherin common room...You always shuddered when she said this...you hated living in this house...you could only imagine how you'd have felt if you were a Slytherin... you had gotten a few owls from Fred and George and tons from Ginny...Ginny was complaining about all the sand and the heat, she was funny...and Fred and George telling you of all the trouble they had gotten in...and that they tried shutting Percy in a pyramid...you laughed when you read it and wished you could have been there to see it. Just then an owl flew into your house...it was Percy's owl..."Hermes" you asked confused....why in the hell is Percy writting me....you asked yourself until you read the letter.

CYN!

It's us Fred and George! We stole Percy's owl to send you this letter...cause we are sure if we would have sent Errol again he would have died...Well we will be on out way back soon and I guess we will be going to the leaky cauldron and going to school from there...so you should meet us there!! We do miss you, Egypt is fun but woulda been better with you! Oh and Ginny wants to say HI but she is to short to reach the parchment so we are telling you for her.

Cyn it's Ginny I stole the parchment while they were writing...hence the long black streak... anyway...those two haven't stopped talking about you all summer! It's a bit annoying... oh and they got you presents!! You'll really like them! I helped them pick stuff so it wouldn't be something stupid...like a dungbomb... Those two aren't good when it comes to presents for girls! Well I hope to see you soon at the leaky cauldron!

Oi it's Fred and George again! Don't listen to Ginny the heat has really gone to her head....we think she's gone mental! You better be at the leaky cauldron when we get back!

Yours in mischief, Fred and George.

You laughed at this letter, it's the best one you had gotten yet... you grabbed a pen and parchment and gave them a simple reply of ok and sending it off with Errol. You awaited the day they would be back and finally it had come. You grabbed a handful of floo powder that Mrs. Weasley had given you...stepped into the fire place and shouted The Leaky Cauldron! With a flash of green flames and a bit of tugging and pulling you had arrived. As soon as you arrived you heard the twins saying something about Ron showing something to everyone... What in the world could they be talking about....

You ran down the steps because you found yourself up strairs. "FRED GEORGE GINNY!!!" you shouted running and jumping on Fred and George who had stood up to greet you... "Should've stayed sitting down" Fred said "Would've hurt less" George yelled you just laughed and stood up to hug Ginny "Ginny!!" you squealed and put her down "I missed you guys so much!" you yelled "We can tell" Fred and George said in unison! "Do that again!" "I missed that!" you yelled at the twins. "Calm down crazy" they both said..."Now follow us" they said grabbing your arms. "Ginny we will talk later!" you shouted as you were being taken away by the twins. "We wanted this to be a surprise" Fred started "Ginny ruined it" George continued "But we decided to give it to you anyway" they both said "Give me what!?" you said with fake questioning "Aww did you guys get me presents?" "How sweet!" you laughed "Hey, don't make fun of us or you won't get it!" Fred joked acting hurt... "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" you shouted "Now what is it!" you said excitedly.

After 20 minutes of the digging through their trunks they each pulled something out...it was even wrapped it shiny red paper! "They look so pretty!" you squealed "Wow we coulda got her shiny paper" Fred started "And she would have been happy" George continued laughing and both handing you the shiny red parcels.... you were about to shake it when they both shouted "Stop! and open it!" "Ok ok calm down" you joked. You read the tag of the one in your right hand and it was from Fred. To: Cyn From: Fred I really hope you like it, it took forever to pick out! you smiled and opened it to find a gorgeous red glass necklance with a big red class pendant with a dragon spitting fire in it. "Oh Fred it's gorgeous!" you squealed excitedly "It's not the one I really wanted to get..."He said staring at his feet "That ones just made of glass.." he continued "Oh Fred it's beautiful!" "I love it!!" you shouted hugging him and turning around to let him put the necklace around your neck...and hugging him again.

Next was George's present the tag read To: Cyn With lots of love from: George I know you will love this! You smiled again from ear to ear after reading the tag and began to open the gift to see a matching wrist and ankle bracelet to the necklace you were now wearing each one had a different dragon in them. "Oh George!" "Thank you!" you squealed hugging him around the waist also... "Like Fred said it's not much..." "And we wish we coulda got the actual thing" he also began to look at his feet but you hugged him again "They are great!" "I love them!" "I wouldn't trade them for the world!" you shouted holding out your wrist to George for him to put the wrist braclet on you and he also bent down to clip the ankle bracelet. "Thank you!" "Both of you!" you shouted "Promise you'll never take it off?" they said in unison "Promise!" you sqeaked

After all of the gift giving was done you skipped back down the stairs and sat beside Ginny, Mr. Weasley was talking to Harry and Ron and Hermione were arguing about crookshanks and scabbers. "So do you like your presents" Ginny asked beaming at you "I love them!" "They are gorgeous" you squealed looking at Fred and George who were now smiling like crazy people. "Good!" Ginny shouted. "So Ginny you gonna tell Harry you like him yet?" you questioned and she leapt up putting her hands over your mouth. "Shut up!" she blushed "Sorry" you said but it came out in a mumble since Ginny had her hand over your mouth. "Where are we staying?" you asked after Ginny removed her hand from your mouth knowing you wouldn't speak another word about Harry. "Here of course" Fred and George said "But I don't have any money to stay here" you sighed they looked at eachother "You can stay with us!" they said in unison. "Are you sure your mum won't mind?" you asked "Why would she" Fred began "It's our room" George finished..."Well I am a girl and your boys" you said in a 'duh' tone. "So!" they both shouted and you shook your head.

You were all getting ready for bed and you were gonna have to sleep in the floor. "But why don't one of you sleep on the floor" you whined "We don't wanna!" they yelled "C'mon!" you whined more loudly "No!" they both said walking out of the room to get changed....this was an oppotunity to steal one of their beds but who was whos.... Oh well what does it matter you shrugged and crawled onto the one on the right side of the room getting under the blankets you were already in your pjs. You were about asleep when the boys came stumbling through the door being yelled at by their mum. "You guys are so loud!" you whined loudly "Oi!" George yelled "Your in my bed!" he continued "Yep! Mine now!" you laughed "Well I'm not sleeping on the floor!" George smirked walking up to the bed "Guess we are sharing" he laughed thinking you would jump out of the bed. "Fine!" you yelled sticking your tongue out at him and wrapping yourself in the blanket. "You can't have it all!" George shouted pulling away half of the blanket for himself. "Fine.."you whined and moved over giving him room to lay on the bed. As soon as he climbed onto the bed you blushed furiously realizing he was wearing only boxers... "What the hell happened to your clothes!!" you shouted "It's to hot" was all he said with a smile on his face. You stuck your tongue out at him again and turned the other way and buried your face in the pillow.

Fred was already asleep while the two of you were arguing. You brought your face from the pillow seeing as how you couldn't breath and layed there trying to get comfortable...you hated facing that way when you slept not sure why you just did...so finally you gave in and turn the other way to face George... "Knew you'd come around" he laughed "Shut up I just can't sleep facing that way" you blushed trying to stay far enough over so you weren't up against George but he grabbed hold of you and pulled you to where you were pressed up against him with you head on his chest. You squirmed and wiggled trying to free yourself from his grip. "George let me go!" you shout whispered at him "Nope" he simply replied "Why not?" you whined and he just laughed you gave up on trying to free yourself it was physically exhausting. "Good girl" George chuckled and you stuck your tongue out glaring at him.

"It's cold!" you whined at George who pulled you closer and tucked the blanket around you. "Thanks" you said looking up at George who was looking at you smiling "What?" you asked "your so beautiful" he said and you blushed "Aww did I just make you blush" george laughed "No!" you shouted burrying your face in his side. Only to have him pull it back up. He turned to face you and just stared into your eyesand you into his. He kissed you lightly on the lips and you smiled at him "Is that all?" you asked jokingly and he pressed his lips against yours again kind of pushing you head back but you returned the kiss, it was so passionate that you hadn't even realized his hands trailing up your shirt and yours gripping his back. He was biting your bottom lip waiting for you to allow him entrance to your mouth and you obliged the two of you exploring the inside of eachothers mouths you finally pulled away gasping for air... you looked at George who was doing the same. You giggled and blushed so hard you felt your face would catch fire. George just laughed at you, and you had finally realized his hands were up your shirt. "I-I-I think we sh-should get some sl-sleep" you stuttered and he nodded his head his hands now out of your shirt and wrapped around you. You lay your head on his chest and felt his chin on your head...For the first time in a long time you felt safe like nothing could ever hurt you and you fell asleep.

You woke up the next day and you were in the bed by yourself...you stretched and jumped out of bed...you hadn't brought any of your things for school with you... you hurried to take a shower and fixed your hair and makeup the best you could and ran down stairs to be met by Mrs. Weasley. 'My stuff it's at home" you shouted in one breath "Calm down dear we went and got it" she said sweetly "Thank you so very much!" you exclaimed hugging her. All of you got your things together and were getting ready to leave. You had noticed a paper of a man named Sirius Black...hmm thats Ariana's last name you thought to yourself. 'Guys who is Sirius black" they all stopped and Mrs. Weasley explained who he was and why he was so dangerous so you kept your thoughts about Ariana to yourself.

The Weasleys were taking you all to the platform, the drive wasn't very long and there wasn't much talking. Finally you were all through the barrier and standing in front of the scarlet steam engine. All of you were boarding the train after your trunks were settled you found an empty compartment and you all stepped in. Fred had found some girl and they ended up snogging across from you and George... you groaned at this sight and you and George began making fun of them "Oh Georgie I love you" you laughed "And I love you too" you both exclaimed with fake dramatics and Fred just glared but you continued on anyway "Kiss me Georgie" you sighed and George leaned in and you pretended to kiss and began laughing..."I love you George" you chuckled "No you don't, your to good for me" George sighed looking at his feet "Georgie don't say that..." "Your amazing and I could only hope to find a guy like you" you smiled and hugged him "Really?" he questioned "Yeah" you smiled at him and he kissed you for a moment you were shocked but happily returned it after the shock wore off. Fred and Angelina stopped and looked over at the two of you. "So I guess this means you two are together then" Fred asked coldly the two of you looked up at him and then at each other and you spoke "Yeah I think it does" you said smiling at George. Just then Fred got up grabbing Angelina and storming out of the compartment leaving you alone with George.

You sat on George's lap for most of the train ride in his arms... until the train had stopped suddenly. "What the hell?" you said questioningly "No clue" George said peering out the window "Di-did you just see that?" you asked your voice quivering. As George was about to speak a black hooded figure slid the compartment to your door open and the last thing you remember is darkness. You woke to see George, Fred, Harry, Ron, and Hermione around you and some other guy you didn't recognize... "Wh-who are you" you stuttered "I am professor Lupin" he replied "What happened?" you asked "Fainted" Ron replied "I fainted?" "Did anyone else faint?" you questioned "Yes Harry did" Hermione answered... Lupin gave both you and Harry a piece of chocolate and told you to eat it that it would help. "What were those things?" Harry asked "Dementors" Lupin replied "What were they doing here?" you questioned looking at Lupin "Looking for Sirius Black I pressume" he stated..."Oh" everyone said together..and then Lupin was off to speak to the conductor of the train... "Well this is gonna be a fun year" you sarcastically said.... "Yeah" everyone sighed.....

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this one! And don't worry Fred lovers he will be competeing for her love again. Leave any comments and suggestions!!

-Blood Traitor <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 447 18
Demetria Lauren Evans Snape, had found out she was a wizard at the age of 10, she knew she'd been adopted her whole life, but finding out she's a Wiz...
385K 11.4K 42
Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he knows about the Dark Arts. When the little...
950K 27K 42
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK ONE ❝Lucy wasn't sure of many things. She wasn't sure exactly when she'd discovered she was a witch. She wasn't sure...
59.2K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...