Alexander (CENTURIES series:...

By TheBibicalSinner

"We could be more than just friends, Soph." • • • He was a player with the brain of a genius. She was his be... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
'Just Pretend' (Bonus Chapter) (Alexander's POV)

17

580K 16.7K 17.1K
By TheBibicalSinner

"SURPRISE!"

Everyone jumped out of their hiding spots and waved banners and flags, and blew their party horns in our faces as we stepped inside Miles's house.

Alex and me stood in the door, Alex laughing silently as everyone came up to him to wish him a happy birthday. People patted him on the back, the girls hugged him, some even gave him a kiss on the cheek (luckily for him, I wasn't the jealous type), while Miles and Jagger – the ones who had been behind his surprise party – waited until everyone had said their happy wishes before they approached the birthday boy.

"Alright, on a scale from 1 to 10 of knowing – 10 being you totally knew – how much did you know we were throwing you a surprise birthday party?" Miles asked.

"69," Alex replied. "You know you can't hide anything from me."

"Damn you and your fucking ninja brain," Miles muttered, turning to Jagger. "I'm blaming you."

"What, why?!" Jagger exclaimed, crossing his arms. "I told you we shouldn't do it, I said he'd see right through it."

"I know, but you didn't talk me out of it, soo..."

"Seriously fuckheads, you both suck at throwing surprise parties," Alex voiced dryly. "Go do what you're good at and go land some chicks."

Miles looked mock-offended while Jagger just scoffed. "Yeah, you're right, we probably should. Now that your head has been whipped properly by our Sophie-girl here, we got 'em all to ourselves."

"Bro please, you're just glad you guys actually have a shot now," Alex smirked, looking down at me. "Them ladies love some rock-hard Stone."

I rolled my eyes. "Deflate your ego there, Theodore. It's crowding the room."

"Don't call me by that name," He instantly said, his voice hardening into a serious tone.

Miles and Jagger noticed the sudden tension and both awkwardly coughed and studied their shoes; everyone who spend more than five minutes with Alexander Theodore Stone knew that they shouldn't ever mention his middle name to him. It pissed him off and with good reason.

"So aah, we're just gonna go get something to drink..." Miles awkwardly coughed, looking everywhere but us. "... go scope the scene, mingle... I'm the host of the party after all and—oh look, D-cups!" He looked after a girl and then he was gone, leaving an awkward Jagger behind, smiling sheepishly.

"Uhh... Maybe I, uh, should go give him a hand... you, uh, you never know with those D's."

"Just disappear already." Alex grunted.

Jagger didn't need to hear that twice and took the exit, making a beeline for the booze.

"I'm so sorry, Alex," I said, looking sincerely up at him. "I wasn't thinking, can you forgive me?"

I saw the mischievous twinkle in his eyes before he made a ridiculous scene of showing that he was thinking hard. "Hmm... maybe you should show me how sorry you are."

I rolled my eyes when I realized he wasn't upset at all. Sly bastard. Nevertheless, I decided to play along. "How so?"

He slowly licked his lips and then gave me a dirty smirk – a smirk that said it all.

"You're incorrigible," I rolled my eyes again when he chuckled at me, but then gave my forehead a kiss.

"I try."

"Alright well, let's just have some fun," I said, shaking off the awkward moment. That was my bum mistake. "Why be moody when you can shake your booty? Let's go dance!"

"Only if you'll grind on me," Alex voiced, circling his arms around me from behind. He pulled me into his chest.

"So, that's not happening," I snorted, but nonetheless let him embrace me.

"Why not? Afraid my dick is going to drill through my pants and your dress and ruin your underwear?"

I smirked mischievously. Turning around in his arms, I stood up on my toes until my mouth was right outside his ear and then huskily whispered; "I'm not wearing any."

I felt him stiffen at my words and ten heard a low groan as I pulled back to watch how a dark look slid across his eyes. When I chuckled naughtily, he clenched his jaw and then snaked an arm around my waist again, only to pull me flush against his body. "Keep laughing Reynolds, because it's the funniest coincidence."

"Why?" I snickered, fighting my grin.

"Because I'm also commando," He replied, his lips twitching in amusement. "Seems like we both had a vision for how the night would go."

I instantly bit my lip and looked down between us, to his crotch, feeling my own throb. Was he really commando... or was he merely bluffing? "Well... that might be, but you can't possibly imagine what I have planned for you when we get home."

Alex looked at me for a long time, simply just trying to decode my statuesque smirk, before he abruptly turned to Miles who walked by us with a busty babe on his arm. "Miles, Sophie wants to see your axolotl."

Miles stopped up and shot us a look. "Uh... sure, you know where my room is. His name is Stuart. You can feed him if you want to—"

"Yeah-yeah," Alex impatiently said, dragging me along. I couldn't help but giggle as he almost carried me up the stairs.

"But no sex in my room!" Miles shouted after us. "I swear to God, if you guys—"

"We promise!" I squealed as Alex suddenly threw me over his shoulder, half-way up the stairs, when I was going to slow for him. "Alex!"

I felt his hand trail up my leg, under my mid-thigh flow-y dress, until it reached my bum and felt the soft round flesh without any barrier. He squeezed it slowly and made me squeak. "Shit, you weren't kidding. You're really not wearing any underwear."

"Would I lie to the birthday boy?" I grinned, just as I heard one of my favorite songs come on the stereo. "Ooh, I love this song!"

"I'm not falling for that again," Alex growled, walking us down a corridor until we reached Miles's room. Once inside, he slammed the door shut and put me down. "Last time you said those words, I ended up getting deep-throated in Miles's car."

I smirked satisfied, simply just cocking a brow. "But you liked it, didn't you?"

"The fuck you think?" He scoffed, stepping closer to me as the music downstairs thumped, still audible upstairs. "I could've killed us both, but damn it, if I ever had to die in an accident, that would've been the best fucking way to go. Queen-B and everything."

"So..." I smirked daringly, hearing the chorus of the of the song coming up; a sudden idea popping into my head. "You like BJ's?"

"Almost as much as I love the fact that your pussy is right there for the taking, no barrier whatsoever. It's like the best birthday cake ever, served on a sexy platter."

I grinned; "So whatcha gon' whatcha gon' do with that dessert?" I sang along to the music downstairs, licking my lips dirtily at him.

Alex growled and then lost it, cupping my face in his hands before he mashed his lips to mine, pushing me backwards against the door. Our lips bruised, my hands found his blue tie and tugged while our tongues mingles, moans escaping us both. Alex grabbed my thighs and easily picked me up, holding me against the wall, while I cinched my legs around him, unbuttoning his shirt and undoing his tie as well as I could.

Shit was about to go down.

"Miles is going to kill us," I gasped when he let me catch my breath.

"Don't care," He replied, looking at my lips. "Birthday boy wants his cake."

"Then put me down and let me give it to you," I whispered, flicking my tongue into his ear. Yeah, shit was gonna go down.

Alex put me down and took a step back as I grabbed his now loose tie, leading him backwards. Our eye-contact never broke as he hit Miles's bed and flopped down onto his elbows. I took a moment to simply watch the erotic sight; Shirt half undone, tie hanging sideways, messy hair tousled up, kiss-bruised lips, a pressing bulge in his pants and that smoldering look in his eyes.

"What's it going to be, Sophie-girl?" He mused, slowly smirking when he noticed the dirty spark in my eyes. "You wanna just look all night or are we going to defile Miles's bedroom?"

I just smirked naughtily and knelt down in front of him. His eyes dawned with what I was doing, especially when I reached for his belt buckle, he throatily cursed.

"Fuck, Sophie," He groaned as I unzipped him and let his hard cock spring free. Good God, his size always surprised me. Was it possible he could grow bigger each time?

He watched me intensely as I grasped him firmly in my hand and then flipped my eyes up to meet his. I let my lips twitch in amusement as I lowered my lips to his glistening tip. "Happy birthday, Alexander."

"Fuck." He cursed harshly and then groaned when I dipped my head down, taking his throbbing length all the way to the back of my throat. I saw the veins by his hips pop up against his skin and the tight muscles in his abdomen flex as I swirled my tongue around him.

"Fuck," He groaned again as my head bobbed, sucking him hard. "Jesus, Sophie, I love you. I so, fucking, love-you."

I tasted the salty tang of his cūm on my tastebuds and let my tongue roll around his silky smooth, diamond-hard shaft. I could feel him pulsing, throbbing, jerking inside my mouth with every sweet dip I made. I gripped the base of his length with my hand and squeezed, just enough to rip another groan from him. I felt all the blood rush to his head, making it thicken.

"Fuck, Soph... I'm not going to be able to last if you do that," Alex throatily grunted, his breath hot and heavy. "I want to be inside you when I cūm."

I just took him into my mouth again and looked up at him, my pupils probably expanded as fuck, but I just couldn't help it. What I was looking at was just so irresistible and was making me cream my non-existing panties; His neck was strained and he was leaned back on his elbows with his lips parted and his eyes were hooded and trained solely on me. They were so dark and lustful, he was practically bringing on my own climax just by looking at me like that. I had said it before, but this boy...

I moaned as I deep-throated him again and took as much of him as I could into my mouth, making his blunt hit the back of my throat. Even though I was keeping the pace steady and slow, I could feel him jerking inside me, threatening to pop.

"Jesus Soph, you're so goddamn good at this," He groaned and gripped onto my hair with one hand. "Dirty little Soph with my dick in her mouth. Fuck, I could watch this all day."

I moaned again and sucked him hard, feeling my legs shake from what he was saying. The throb in my core was becoming nearly painful, almost equal to the throb of his cock in my mouth. He guided me up and down his shaft, the grip on my hair deliciously tight. He was so close now, I could tell.

"Shit, Sophie," He ground out. "You gotta stop. I have to be inside that tight pussy when I cūm. Come here."

He pulled me from his cock, making my mouth release it with a wet plop. I pouted and licked my lips as he pulled me up onto his lap, sitting up. "I wasn't done."

"You most certainly aren't," He told, gripping onto my ass. He pulled my dress up a little, scrunching the material in his hand. "Not until you're screaming my name so loudly the people downstairs will know exactly what's going on."

I smirked and straddled him, biting into my lips. "Maybe I should try and make you scream tonight. After all, it is your birthday."

"Then make me scream, Reynolds – if you think you can."

Challenge accepted.

I reached down between us and grabbed his shaft that was slick with my saliva, and then came down on him in one hard, solid thrust. We both moaned loudly as my pussy swallowed his whole length in one go, clenching around it tightly in a vice grip.

"Oh, my God," I breathed, shaking from the sensation of him filling me up completely. A raw pain throbbed dully inside me somewhere, but it was heavily masked by the pure pleasure of his thick girth filling me up. I swallowed hard and dug my nails into his shoulders.

"You good?" Alex asked between gritted teeth. He was trying to steady himself, but his fingers that were digging into my ass told me he was just as close to exploding as me.

"I'm so good," I whispered, letting out a breath. "So, so fucking good."

"That's my girl," Alex chuckled as he looked naughtily at me. "Show me what you got."

My lips twisting, I began moving my hips, rolling them in a steady rhythm to begin with. I then felt him jut inside me, the pulsating feeling of his thick cock against my tight walls making me speed up. I needed more – he needed more, and he needed it now.

And I was going to give it to him.

My breath became labored as I now rode him hard and fast, taking his full length over and over again, my pussy both weeping in protest, yet begging for more. Always more with him. Never satisfied.

Alex groaned and moved his hands up to my hips, following each bounce I made. He began meeting my movements with his own, thrusting up each time we collided. The result was making my vision dot with blackening pleasure, yet making me see shining stars when his dick kept plummeting inside me, fucking me up.

"Alex! Oh fuck!" I cried, panting now. My breathing was reaching a point where it felt like I couldn't exhale at all. Air just kept coming in, but I couldn't blow it out. It made my breath come out in high pitches until I no longer could take it. "ALEXANDER!"

My ōrgasm completely tackled me, having me screaming like he was supposed to do and not me. Nevertheless I couldn't stop myself from screaming out as he picked up the pace even more, thrusting harder, faster – wilder.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God... Alex!"

"That's it, Sophie," He ground out, smashing my hips to meet his. I could hardly function anymore, my body was turning into a mess of jelly-purée. "Scream my name. Come for me again. Clench me. Milk me."

Before my first ōrgasm had even ended, I felt him give me another one as he throttled into me, hitting me straight square where my G-spot apparently was. Hello, O. I lost it.

"ALEXANDER! OH FUCK, YES, YES, YEEEEES!" I screamed louder than I ever had when I couldn't control myself. My head went flying back as I spasmed around him, clenching him in that vice-grip he loved.

That did it for Alex as well. With a loud string of curses, I felt his hot semen spurt into my burning core which gladly accepted it and kept draining him, taking from him – greedy as fucking ever. My breath was all but gone as I felt myself collapse against him in the throes of the after-climax, having milked him from his dope as he wanted; my pussy followed his commands. How was that for docility?

Sweat glistened on my chest and forehead, and my makeup was probably ruined by now. My hair was a mess, my throat was sore from screaming and my limbs felt like putty. Not to mention my brain.

He had wrecked me.

"Sophie..." Alex softly breathed, his arms the only thing keeping me up at this point. I didn't realize I had actually collapsed and was resting my forehead on his shoulder, before he stroked my back, playing with some loose strands of my hair. "That was the best fucking birthday present of my life."

I laughed breathlessly, exhausted. "Then how come you're the one who's still able to sit up and I'm not?"

"Because I fucked you limp," He chuckled, sounding way too pleased with himself. "Don't worry Reynolds, I'll carry you around if you permanently lost the ability to walk."

I rolled my eyes and then shut them, simply just trying to regain my energy. "The hell you will. Help me up."

Alex chuckled, but then slowly picked me up under my ass and stood up, pulling out of me in the process. I gasped from the sensation, now feeling void and empty between my legs.

He then helped me stand which was unbelievably difficult, it turned out. My knees felt wobbly as I tried to take my first step, which ended up in Alex having to catch me. I noticed the damn smug smirk on his face.

"Shut up," I growled, pouting. "It's not funny."

"Yeah, it is. I literally fucked you limp, Sophie. It's a dream come true."

"Oh God, you really are incorrigible," I said, now carefully making my way to Miles's bathroom to clean up the mess he had made between my legs. "I'll be just a second. You should go down to the party, they're probably wondering where you are."

"They know I'm getting laid, it's a birthday tradition when you have a girlfriend," He smirked, walking behind me. "Plus, I don't want to miss this; You having to tidy up my cūm after I fucked your pussy so hard, you can't walk str—"

"Alright, enough! Go downstairs!" I ordered him, sending him a glare that only made him grin even wider. "I'll be down in five, just go."

"Alright, fine. I'll go do the shots," He laughed as I walked into the bathroom and then closed the door. I heard the door to the bedroom go a minute later, and so I begun cleaning myself up.

Was it possible to get internal bruising from a dick?

~~~

"Aaaaye, Sophie-girl!" Miles festively cheered with a beer in his hand as I came down the stairs. Jagger and Alex both stood next to him, caught up in conversation, but both turned their heads when they heard my name being called out. "Are you having fun at my grand party for my main man Alex?" He asked and clapped a hand on Alex's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm having a great time," I smiled, walking up to them. "You did a really nice job with the decorating."

"You know, I gotta say," Miles said, pausing to take a sip of his beer. "That is one excellent limp you got there, Sophie-girl. Really shows off how thoroughly you've just been fucked."

Jagger did a spit-take while Alex just choked on his beer, trying not to laugh. I, on the other hand, froze up and shot a murderous glare at Miles, and frankly, Alex too. "You sonofabitch!"

Miles snickered and wolf-whistled as I came up to the bar where they were and then he did a take of my attire that I had cleaned up as well as I could. "Alex didn't say a thing, he didn't have to. You both reek of sex and that limp is just golden. Did he fuck you sideways or did you let him in through the backdoor?"

I just glared at Alex who opened his mouth to answer, but I then dared him to even utter a word with my eyes. After a moment of hesitation, he wisely closed his trap again.

"I would like a drink, please," I said, taking a seat in one of the bar stools, not being able to avoid a little wince as I did.

"I'm sure you would. All that fornication must've dehydrated you," Miles theatrically said. "Pour your girl a drink, Alex, she's thirsty."

Alex couldn't stop laughing as he went behind the bar and started mixing me a Sex On The Beach – or at least I thought it was. But instead of splitting the vodka with juice, he split it with soda and a twist of lime. "Here you go. I call this one the 'we-just-had-sex-on-your-bed-Miles'," Alex mused, setting the drink down in front of me while Miles turned into stone. He plopped in a cherry. "Enjoy."

It took exactly two seconds before Miles exploded and then jumped over the bar to throttle Alex into the ground. "YOU SON OF A BIRTHDAY CHILD!"

Laughing hysterically, me and Jagger watched while Miles and Alex wrestled on the floor in the kitchen, shouting curse words at each other.

Boys would forever be boys – and in this case, drunk boys.

~~~

"Just admit it, you had fun tonight," I smiled as we walked into Alexander's bedroom, an hour before midnight where his mom had told him to be home. Surprisingly enough, neither of us were really that drunk, just high-spirited.

"I did, but that was only because of you," Alex noted. "I couldn't care less about the party. What I really enjoyed was just hanging out with my closest friends and with you. My girlfriend."

"You know, no matter how many times I say that, it still sounds weird," I smiled, brushing a stand of hair behind my ear. "Boyfriend, girlfriend."

Alex came up to me and encircled me in his arms. "To me it sounds perfect. Absolutely perfect. My girlfriend Sophie."

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine for a second, before pulling back a little, resting his forehead against mine. We just stood there for a moment.

"Okay..." I finally said, a little reluctantly, keeping my eyes closed. "I should probably head home now. Your mom is right downstairs, I don't want to keep her up any longer."

"I can't believed she actually stayed up," Alex said, sounding a little irritated. "Of all the irresponsible late nights out I've had, she chooses tonight – my birthdayto stay home and make sure I come home early. Unbelievable."

"She's just being a good mother," I smiled, pecking a quick kiss to his lips. "I'm gonna go. Sleep tight."

I tried to pull away, but Alex just pulled me back and in an instant had his lips against mine again. He cupped my face and tenderly kissed me, deep and good. And I let him. Not like I could protest. I was so fucking in love, it scared me.

We could've stayed like that forever, I was certain, if it wasn't for Alexander's phone suddenly going off and breaking the mood.

We pulled apart, and Alex frowned as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and glanced at the screen. "Who the hell calls at 11.34pm?" I wondered.

Alex chuckled a little, but then immediately stopped when he laid eyes on the number. It wasn't hidden, but I didn't recognize it. It was a long number, it looked foreign.

"Alex? Who is that?" I asked worriedly when his face paled.

Alex quickly looked up at me, as if almost having forgotten I was there. "What? Oh, it's no one, I don't know. Don't worry about it."

"But—"

"You're right though, we should probably say goodnight now," He said, giving me another quick kiss before he practically dragged me to the door. "Goodnight."

I didn't understand what the sudden rush was, but I knew it had something to do with whoever was calling him. "Uhm, o-okay? Goodnight. Happy birthday again."

"You too."

And with that, he actually shut the door in my face. I was left standing outside of his room, staring dumbfounded. What just happened?

I silently walked downstairs, saying goodnight to Audrey before heading home to bed.

Who on earth was calling Alex from abroad?

• • •

Lock in your guesses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 23 27
"Can we talk?" I asked him. he nods. ----- This is about two best friends who were extremely close, they'd do anything for each other. No matter if...
12.8K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans ©- *CURRENTL...
1.4K 153 48
Everyone. You have to keep everyone at arms length. Never get to close because before you know it... There gone. Amelia has gone throughout her whol...
85 4 12
" I know he will and I never would've realized that if it wasn't for this night... Do you know that feeling you get when you're looking for something...