It All Started With A Kiss (E...

By leileiluv

UNDERGOING MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!! ___________________________________________________________ Alison Paige F... More

Chapter One: Living A Little
Chapter Two: Claire's Obsession
Chapter Three: Almost Drunken Mistakes
Chapter Four: Straight To The Point
Chapter Five: Living It Down
Chapter Six: Accident
Chapter Seven: Busted!
Chapter Eight: Family Dinner
Chapter Nine: Three F's. Fun, Fears, Fights.
Chapter Ten: Making Up
Chapter Eleven: Bad News
Chapter Twelve: Let The Celebrations Begin!
Chapter Thirteen: I'm a Scaredy Cat
Chapter Fourteen: What are you, a vampire?
Chapter Sixteen: Left With More Questions
Chapter Seventeen: New Job
Chapter Eighteen: Aritha
Chapter Nineteen: The Brotherhood
Chapter Twenty - Secrets
Chapter Twenty One - Unraveling
Chapter Twenty Two - Rituals
Chapter Twenty-Three: To The Death
Chapter Twenty Four: Awakening
Chapter Twenty-Five: It All Started With A Kiss
Authors Note
Hello luvers!

Chapter Fifteen: New Encounters

2.7K 103 13
By leileiluv

Thank you to OptimisticBeauty and Nanousha for your help with this chapter!

Thank you to everyone else who has been so kind about waiting. For those of you who don’t know, my great uncle died and I have been a slight emotional wreck or this update would have been out last week. So I’m updating now(:

I hope you enjoy.

Recap:

I chuckled again, “Jeez what are you? A vampire?” My tone was light and teasing but he looked up and his eyes met mine in the mirror. They had no hint of humor and in the most serious voice he could muster he responded. “Yes.”

_______

I couldn’t help it but I started laughing and I couldn’t stop. After several seconds of laughing, Reese joined in. We stood there laughing for several minutes before we couldn’t breathe anymore. I looked at Reese and threw my arms around him.

“Reese, thank you.”

“For what,” he asked. I could hear the confusion in his voice. “For making me laugh so much.” I felt him pull back and we stared deeply into each others eyes. I think this was the moment when I realized that I loved him. I bit my lip and debated whether I should tell him because I wasn’t sure if he returned the decision.

Reese leaned down and placed a kiss against my forehead. “No problem.”

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his waist. “You know… for a second there, I thought you were serious about being a vampire…” I scoffed. “You know vampires aren’t real right?”

Reese laughed and clenched his jaw. His eyes shifted and he looked slightly uncomfortable. “You know I just tease like that… and I know…”

He pulled and grabbed my hand before pulling me down the stairs. He sat me down on the barstool before turning to fridge and began pulling ingredients out for making a mean grilled cheese sandwich. I watched in silence as Reese moved about the kitchen.

Before now, I never realized how graceful he was. I mean, I knew he played soccer and everything but that didn’t make him graceful. I giggled at the thought of him taking ballet or something to make him graceful.

He looked over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow. “Care to share?” I shook my head giggling again. “I’ll get it out of you one way or another,” he threatened. I just shrugged my shoulders. I knew I would tell him later.

He placed my two grilled cheeses in front of me and I took a bite and yelped.

Reese was in front of me looking down at me with a face filled with concern. “I buwnt my tongue.” I managed to spit out. Reese started to laugh and he kind of laughed for a while. I glared at him. “Sorry,” he chocked out.

I sent him a death glare and he bent down and pressed his lips gently to mine. “Better?” I shook my head no. He smirked before leaning down and kissing me again, this time he nibbled on my lip and I granted him permission to enter my mouth. His tongue brushed against my burnt tongue. After several seconds, it actually started to feel better. “Better,” he repeated and I nodded my head. A smile spread across his face. “Good, couldn’t have the one person that I care more about than anything in the world hurting now could I?”

I giggled childishly. “Thanks love, you're amazing.”

He coughed a little to cover his laughter. “That’s what she said,” he smirked down at me.

“I’ll show you that’s what she said.” I punched him on the shoulder before I took another bite of my cheesy deliciousness of a sandwich. In other three bites my sandwich was gone.

“Let’s go for a walk,” Reese suggested and I bounded off my chair and ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. I quickly changed into a pair of dark blue jean shorts and a purple tank top with a light blue one on top. I pulled my red hair from the elastic rubber band that was holding my red hair on top of my head. My naturally wavy hair cascaded down my shoulders and rested right above my bra clasp.

I slipped a pair of white Puma tennis shoes on before heading back downstairs where Reese was leaning against the wall at the bottom of the staircase. “Hey gorgeous,” he greeted me with a kiss and he wrapped me in a hug.

I inhaled his scent deeply. It was a calming agent for me. I liked it. I couldn’t quite put a finger on what it smelt like, but it was unique and different. “Ready?” I nodded against his chest. He pulled away and took my hand into his.

He opened the door, locking it behind us, then lead me down the street. The sun was already setting and so the sky was set in beautiful shades of pinks, purples, and blues. It was almost romantic in a way.

Okay… maybe it was romantic. We had just made up from a fight and now we were taking a romantic stroll and heading towards the park. But normally when people made up from fights, didn’t they have sex? Hah, but I guess I could live with this romantic walk.

“What are you thinking about,” Reese asked me. I had not even realized we had stopped walking.

“I was just thinking about how romantic this walk was,” I told him honestly.

He chuckled.

“What,” I demanded.

“Nothing…” I gave him a stern look.

“Fine,” he groaned. “If this walk was so romantic, then how come you completely spaced out while I was talking to you?”

I grinned sheepishly. “Sorry, I was lost in thought…” He pulled my body towards him and pressed his lips ever so gently down onto mine. It was a sweet kiss and it lasted for several short seconds.

That one small kiss left me breathless.

The sun had set even farther behind the horizon and a huge white full moon was rising behind us. We finally reached the park and the moon was steadily rising. The full moon lit the park up. It was almost eerie.

The merry-go-round was sitting under the sky basking in the sunlight. The rustiness on it was making the park seem deserted. Made it seemed vacant. The swings were on the other side of the park. The wind blew gently causing the swings to rock back and forth and when they moved they gave off a creaking sound.

I clenched my jaw, my whole body tensing as the merry-go-round made a sound that sounded like a howl. “It’s okay, we can go if you like,” Reese whispered in my ear. I shook my head in disagreement. “No, it’s okay.”

We walked over to the swings and he pushed me so that I was swinging. He pushed me harder and I kept going higher and higher. I gulped. “ReeEEEESSEEEe!!” I screamed. “THIS IS HIGH ENOOOUUGHH!”

I heard him cackling down below me on the ground. I gripped the chains hard enough for my knuckles to start turning to a ghastly white and I squeezed my eyes super tight. My whole body was tight and rigid.

“Sunshine, you can let go now,” a warm breath whispered into my ear. I gulped down air and finally opened my eyes. I had came to a stop. I jumped out of the swing, turned around, and punched Reese as hard as I could on the shoulder. “Ow,” I grimaced. I think that hurt me more than it hurt him.

Reese was doubling over in laughter. To him, I guess that was the funniest thing in the world. “You’re a jerk.”

“Baabe,” he whined. “I’m sorry.”

I began walking away like I was mad at him, but in reality I wasn’t mad at him at all. In fact, I was doing my best not to laugh. Reese caught up to me and spun me around and crashed his lips down onto mine. “Forgive me,” he asked, his lips brushing against mine.

I nodded before kissing him back.

A howling of laughter echoed through the park and we whipped around and there was a group of three guys heading in our direction.

“Don’t we feel special. We are in the presence of royalty.” The guy who I assumed to be the leader spoke up. He was about six feet tall. He had shaggy blond hair and bright violet eyes. The boy to his right was a tad bit shorter with short brown hair with matching brown eyes and the boy to the left was about the same height as the boy on the right. Boy on the left had brown hair with blue eyes.

“What do we owe the pleasure of being graced with your presence?”

I felt Reese tense up next to me. “Knock it off guys,” I heard Reese say before stepping in front of me. “Or what,” the leader asked.

“Nicolai… I’m being serious. Leave now… You aren’t even supposed to be here.” I had never heard Reese’s voice so cold or so menacing.

“Reese,” I whispered tugging on the back of his shirt. “Who are they?”

“Well Madame, I am Nicolai Castroff at your service.” He gave a deep bow towards me and I had not realized but Nicolai had a british accent and I couldn’t help it- I found it very sexy!

“This right here is Andrew and Derek.” He motioned to the boy on the right then his left.

“Resorting to humans… disgusting.” I could have sworn that is what one guy said, but that would be impossible. I guess I was just getting sleepy and my ears were playing tricks on me.

“Leave… now.”

The guys bowed ever so slightly before turning on their heel. “Oh, well be hanging around for awhile. It was very nice meeting you.”

Something about those three guys seemed off… and I was determined to find out what it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1M 367K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
13.6M 674K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...