Unexpected Love(Louis Tomlins...

By NiallsPrincess326

20 year old Bri Luxten has full custody of her younger directioner 7 year old sister Katelyn ever since her p... More

Unexpected Love
Lot's To Do
Concert& Meeting Them
Dinner& Sleepover
Date With Who?
Poor Thing
Keep It A Seceret
We Need To Talk
The Talk
Louis And Katelyn
Hospital
Friends
Girlfriend
Propose
Bri
NOT AN UPDATE MUST READ
Part two of the last chapter
Wedding Day

Date Time

1.1K 26 4
By NiallsPrincess326

Louis POV

Today's Saturday finally, I've only been waiting for what seems like ever. I was really surprised when Bri text me and asked me to hang out with her tonight. It was hard not to tell the boys especially Harry he's my best mate. But it's all worth it because I get to go spend the night with Bri it's around 3 now so I should get dressed since I've been hanging out in sweats and a tank top all day. I ran upstairs into my room and closed the door. I rummaged through my draws and ended up choosing a pair of faded looking red shorts with a blue striped shirt and my blue 'Toms'. I placed my outfit on my unmade bed and ran to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and slid of my clothes and boxers I thew them into the hamper and hopped into the warm shower I got out about twenty minutes later and wrapped a towel around my waist. 

Once I was back into my room I placed my towel in the hamper putting on some holister boxers and my outfit I slid on my 'Toms' and grabbed my phone. I ran down the stairs to see that all the lads were still down there hanging out watching TV. I tried to quietly make my way to the door but failed. 

"Hey mate! Where you going?" Liam asked turning his head from the TV

"Oh... I'm going to pick up something from the store I should be back around maybe like 10 the earliest." I said

Nice going Louis! Mental face-palm.

"Ya, sure Lou. Have fun." Harry said jumping into the conversation that isgoing to end now because it's almost four and I have a forty five minute drive I'm going to be late yay, not.

"Bye"I said and didn't wait for a reply I walked out of the door and left.

_______________

Bri's POV

Louis is going to be here in less than thirty minutes and I'm dressed, make-up's done, and Ali is finishing my hair now. I was wearing just a casual outfit, kind of faded red skinny jeans, blue crochet 'Toms', and a white shirt. Ali wanted me to wear a dress which was dumb since we were going bowling so I talked her into this. My make up was natural colors very me, and she made my hair curly with a braid that took place of the headband I wanted to wear. 

"Done!" Ali said exitedly as I stood up and walked up to my body length mirror. I thought I looked pretty deceant and Ali did a great job.

"Thank you!" I said as I gave her a hug

"Any time girl. Have fun with Lou." she said as I looked at the clock. It's four now I pronally should go say bye to Katelyn and makesure she's already for the night,

I walked into Kate's room where she was laying on her bed with her 'One Direction' headphones on singing and shaking her head around. 

I walked over to her bed and she took her headphones off. 

"I'm leaving soon Louis will be here any minute." I said smiling down at her

"Ok, have fun! I love you." she said smiling up at me

"Love you to baby girl! Be good for Ali and I'll be back later on bye."

"Bye" she said as we hugged

Moments later I heard a knock at the door bulting down the stairs kinda like Niall if food was waiting for him. I laughed at the thought of Niall then my smile faded and I lightly shook my head. 'I'm hanging out with Lou not Ni' I kept repeating and then opened the door as Louis stood on the other side smiling ear to ear.

"Hi Louis!" I said really excitedly hugging him and he hugged me back imediatly.

"Hi, miss me much?" He asked and I turned red

"Sorry I'm just so excited about tonight." I said as we spread apart from the hug

"Don't be sorry I'm excited too." Louis said as I checked out his outfit and started busting out laughing and he caught on moments after and he also began laughing.

"Looks like you have a good taste in clothes." Louis said still laughing

"You too." I replied trying tocarm down as impossible as that was

"I can't believe we are pretty much wearing the same thing. Ready to go?" I nodded as he grabbed my hand

"Bye girls and thanks Ali!' I screamed from the door way she replied back and then we were off.

______________

Louis POV

After some small talk in the car Bri and I finally pulled up to the ice cream shop. I had Paul call ahead so he could make sure that the pace would be empty and they said that we could rent out the place so that's what we did and that's why I love Paul. 

"Ready my lady" I asked opening the passenger door to my car and letting Bri out she curtsied and then we chuckled about it. We walked inside to the empty ice cream parlor hand in hand.

"Wow no people here. I guess we don't have to worry about the fans and paparazzi."Bri said kind of shocked

"Well I wanted this night to be PERFECT so I called ahead of time letting them know I was coming and I rented out the place!" I smiled at her and she smiled back

"Thanks Louis!" she said playfully poking my stomach and hugging me

"Hi can I take your orders?" The girl at the front desk said and she looked about seventeen

"Yes, you first." I said poking Bri playfully in the side and besides I didn't know what to order we're eating at an ice cream place there's hamburgers, hot dogs, or chicken fingers.

"Um.. I'll have the chicken tenders and an orange soda please."

"Ok and you?" the lad asked looking at me

"I'll have the same but can I have a root-beer instead?"

"Ok coming right up!" the girl said and Bri and I took a seat

"It's cute in here." Bri said smiling brightly

"Ya it would be nice if there wasn't pink everywhere." I said jokingly

"Oh, what did pink ever do to you." Bri played along

"Well...Well"

"Ha, well nothing Tommo." Bri laughed and I was about to speak again when the bell rang at the counter indicating our food was done.

"You go get it I plan on keeping my pants up." Bri said laughing

"Hey, that's not fair it was one time, well at least in front of you." I laughed crossing my arms pretending to pout. I stomped over to the counter and grabbed our food then came back

"Oh here I forgot to pay here. Go bring this to here please." She said handing me some money.

"It's alset and even if iit wasn't your not paying for anything when I 'm around so you better get used to it.

Bri's POV

We finished eating and we had our ice cream. We chatted allot and had fun now it was time for some bowling.

"Let's go!" Louis said jumping up from his chair excitedly

"Ok" I said getitng up and we walked hand in hand out the door. It was already around seven thirty so it was dark out and there was no paparazzi or screaming fans.

We got into the car and talked a little about how we matched and it was funny. We pulled up to the big bowling place that was surprisingly not rented out which I didn't mind because it's sometimes fun when it's noisy.

We walked in again hand in hand, and I didn't matter at all I liked it like this it gave me butterflies in my stomach and I felt so happy.

We walked in and weren't even a foot in the big bowling alley before we got attacked by screaming fans.

"Hey guys, I'm hanging out with my friend today so I won't be signing or taking pictures today, sorry." Louis said rather politely and soon we were left alone well the fans went back to what they were doing.

Louis ordered his shoes then I ordered mine. The worker dealing with us pointed out our lane and we walked over to it and sat down. Louis took his Toms of placing them inside and putting his bowling shoe on I did the same and then we typed in our names on the screen, well actually not our names.

"What if we change our names for the time we bowl?" Louis said sounding like a little kid

"Ya" I said sounding as much like a kid as Louis did

"My name will be Tom!" Louis said as he typed his new name on the screen and I knew this was going to be a fun night

"Not much different from your regular name Tommo." I laughed

"What regular name you no named person I'm Tom." Louis said trying to act like he didn't know his real name and I just laughed at him

"I'll be Veronica!" I said and typed the name in and Louis I mean Tom laughed

'Tom' was up first and he got a strike.

"Yay Louis." I screamed with excitement

"Wow, someones bad with names" I just narrowed my eyes at him then I went and I got a spare

"Go Veronica!" This went on probably the whole night until this crazed fan approached us.

"Hi, I'm Rachel! Louis I love you will you marry me." She said really quickly Louis just smiled at her and didn't answer the girl looked at me and rolled her eyes. I just smiled lightly at her

"Hi, I'm TOM and I'm not ready to get married yet." He said 

"Ok Tom?"The girl known as Rachel said as more of a question

"Well Rachel I'm spending sometime with my friend Bri I mean Veronica so, bye" Louis said waving 

"Bye" she said and walked away me and Louis just looked at each other and shrugged then got back to the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

"That was so much fun I beat your arse!" I said as we got into the car.

"Don't remind me." Bri laughed

"Wasn't that girl Rachel creepy?" Bri asked as we started to drive out of the parking lot

"I've met worse." I said like it was a normal thing, which it is to me

"Well, something about her made me get goose bumps Bri said relaxing in her seat

I didn't respond the car was pretty silent until we got to Bri's but it wasn't an awkward silence it was nice, I liked it.

I pulled into Bri's drive way and I got out and went around letting her out she thanked me and then I grabbed her and and walked her to the door,

I had a great night with Bri and I never wanted it to end. She was such a lovable girl and she gave me butterflies when I was around her she was. I just wanted to hug her and never let her go. I have'nt felt like this about a girl since I don't know. Once we got to Bri's door she she took out her keys and opened the door. I could see a girl asleep on her couch and Katelyn must've been upstairs and the girl must've been Ali.

Bri turned to face me after she opened the door she had a big smile on her face that mad me smile to we sat there and stared happily into each others eyes for a moment and then she went up on her toes and pecked me on the lips. I stood there smiling in shock. 

"I had a great night." Was all she managed to say before I leaned over and over and pressed my lips against her. I felt her rise onto her toes again and I placed my hands on her lower back and she began messing up my hair as the kiss intensified. After what seemed like the longest best kiss ever we split apart. 

Bri smiled at me shyly "Lou don't tell Ni" she winked at me

"I'll try" I winked back

"Bye" she said out of breath as we separated 

Thank goodness the boys were in bed when I got home because I didn't realise until then that my hair was a mess and I had some lip stick on my lips. It was pretty obvious I just made out with someone and there first guess would've been Bri. I just layed in my bed that whole night with a stupid grin on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 115 21
Every Directioner's dream is to meet One Direction and see their hotness or witness a bromance, but for 16 year old Tiffany it's different. The boys...
8.6K 111 23
Lexi is just a normal teen.Who am i kidding her sister is Taylor swift.Her sister takes her so a one direction concert but the problem is that Lexi d...
10.6M 143K 28
   How would you feel if your family got in a car crash and died? Where would you go? What would you do? Meet Chloe Davis. She's 17. What she doesn't...
8.2K 151 20
Have you ever lost your parents? Well that is exactly what happened to Courtney. She has to move in with her only family member, Blake. But when she...