The Secrets We Keep: Skybrine...

Od walkedintoatree

After one year of being away from his friends because of training he goes back to find himself fighting one o... Více

Obsidian
Reunion
Team crafted is back
The Secret
Too close
Flash back
The forgotten Secret
The problem
The battle
The unknown truth
Another Reunion
The unknown
A mystery
A dream to never forget
Sticks and stones
A prophecy told
Trapped
The hunt for portals
Months
So close yet so far
Enchantments
Time
Secrets
Found
Free
Back
Home
Epilogue
Sequel is out!!!

The magic library

842 29 26
Od walkedintoatree

Seto's POV

After Sky finished explaining everything to all of us, we all just kind of sat there in silence for a bit.

"Honestly I think that's........ROSSOME!" Ross says happily, breaking the silence. Everyone has a little laugh, and we agree to call it a night. So one by one people were falling asleep. I was reading some magic books with prophecies, spells, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I started to get tired and so I put my book away. I looked around the room and saw that everyone was asleep. But when I looked over at Sky, his sunglasses were off and I could see a faint glow of a yellowish colour coming from his eyes. He was just starring at the celling. He did have a rough day.... Maybe he just needs time to think it over. I thought as I got comfortable in my sleeping bag. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come............

"There's not much time,..... I don't know much, but.... The dreams never lie." I heard someone whisper. I sat up in my sleeping bag. The only people up were me and Sky. "Did you say something?" I ask sleepily. Sky was sitting up as well, and when he heard me he jumped a little. "S-sorry I didn't know anyone else was awake." Sky says. "It's ok, I was just In between sleep or no sleep." I said still a little tired. Sky nodded. "I don't mean to be a bother but what did you mean exactly?" I ask. "I-it's nothing you should be worried about." Sky says. I knew something was up and if I can just get something small out of him.... Maybe I can help. "Sky you can trust me." I said giving a small smile. He looks down and then to me. "I can't tell you much, because I don't know much about it." Sky says giving a small smile. I smile and shrug, as to say 'I don't mind, tell me'. "Something will happen, I'm not sure entirely what it is,.....and the dreams never lie....you should know it, it's probably in one of your books." Sky says looking at the ground.

I know what he meant by 'the dreams never lie'. He sees possible things that can happen in the future. Most of them being true. But I'm confused on the part I'm supposed to know. "What do you mean when I should know this?" I ask hoping to get a hint. "I can't speak much of it..... But, it should be in one of your books....., and it's not magic, that's all I can give you." Sky says then looks out the window as if something was watching us. "It's fine Sky... Thanks for telling me." I say. "I'll keep it secret." I added, giving a smile. "Thanks Seto." Sky says with a small smile. I nodded, and got back into my sleeping bag.

It looked like it helped Sky out a bit, cause the glow in his eyes weren't as bright as they were before. If it's not magic then what is it? I thought for a bit then it hit me. Maybe a prophecy? I have a whole book on prophecies, so I can look into it tomorrow. So I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

Time skip day

BANG CRASH

I woke up startled to a bang. I looked around and it looked like everyone else was startled as well. "Jason I'm startled!" Sky yells. We all look around and Sky was no were to be found. It sounded like he was right here though!

I hear the stairs creaking, so I look over to the stairs and nothing's there. "Sky where are you?" Ty asks sounding confused. "I'm right here." I hear Sky say. "Then where are you?" Max asks. Then Sky appears out of thin air, but not like teleporting. More like invisibility. "Sorry I was invisible." Sky laughs. We all roll our eyes at him. "And just saying don't go up stairs." Sky states pointing to the stairs. "Why?" Mitch asks. "Just don't, please..... Not yet at least." Sky says. We all look at each other and shrug. But seriously what are you hiding? I think sarcastically. I see Ian go for the stairs. I didn't say anything though, I'll let him get in trouble on his own.

I started to pack up my stuff, and so did everyone else. "OH MY GOSH, WHAT THE HECK!!..... OW!!" Ian yells. Ian was the one who went up stairs, and now I'm afraid to know what's up there. But he wasn't coming down stairs. I look over to Sky and he runs up stairs. I follow Sky and everyone else behind me. When we got up stairs Herobrine's and EnderBrines room door was open. Sky just went in there and I followed close behind. When I went through the door I was a surprised. All I see when I go in is Ian with a baby dragon biting his left arm.

Everyone else comes in behind me a little after I did. "I told you guys not to come up here." Sky said sounding annoyed. "This hurts!!!" Ian yells gesturing to the baby dragon. Wait! Isn't there only one dragon in existence? I thought. "Ian hold still." Sky says. So I go over to Sky and Ian. "I can help if want." I say shrugging with a smile. "Sure, I'm going to get the dragon off, can you hold Ian down?" Sky asks with a smile, whispering the last part. I nodded, I had my hands hovering over Ian's shoulders. "Ok one." Sky says then pulls the dragon off, and I held on to his shoulders. "What happened to two and three?!" Ian half yells. "Two, three." Sky says with a smile and a chuckle. Everyone gives a small laugh. Ian shows Sky his arm. Ian had a bite mark on his left arm, it was bleeding a little bit. I remember that I had a regeneration position, so I get it out of my inventory and had it to Ian. He takes it and drinks it. His bite mark healed up. He nodded to me, and I nodded back with a small smile. I look over to the baby dragon that Sky set on the bed. Sky went over to the dragon and picked it up. The dragon was yellowish budderish colour with a black belly, claws, horns, and the inside of the wings, and blue eyes. "We'll meet you guys down stairs." Jason says as everyone heads down stairs. Sky nodded, and so did I. It was just me and Sky in the room  now.

"Sky I have a question." I say. "Ok, what is it?" He asks as he sets the baby dragon on the bed. "I thought that there was only 1 dragon in existence. And that's the Ender Dragon, and if there's only the Ender Dragon then how is there this one?" I ask gesturing to the baby dragon. "My dad told me that when they went to the End the Ender Dragon was all ready killed, and the egg was there. And the egg hatched when they were there and it followed my dad back and here it is now. But my dad said that when they got back to the over world EndFire showed them a second egg, but instead of it being black with purple, it was yellow with black. So I'm guessing that it hatched." Sky says as he sits on the bed beside the baby dragon. I nodded.

Then the baby dragon stood up on all fours and laid down on Sky's lap. "Looks like he likes you." I say teasing him. He shakes his head but smiles. Sky lifts up his hand and pets the baby dragon, and the baby dragon didn't mind. Then the sun shines through the window. And I noticed that the baby dragon looks almost transparent, but not. And the baby dragon almost looks like a yellow gem. "So what are you going to name him?" I ask. Sky shrugs. "Don't know." Sky says looking down at the little yellow and black dragon. The dragon looks back at him and stands up and sits on the bed. Everyone else was waiting down stairs so I gestured to the door. Sky nodded and stands up off the bed. He looks at the baby dragon and the baby dragon jumps off the bed. We walked to the door and the baby dragon followed Sky.

We went through the door and waited for the baby dragon. The dragon followed but instead of going out the door he went trough the wall. But he didn't break the wall he went through it almost like a ghost. Sky smiled and knelt down to pet the dragon. "You know what your going to name him?" I ask smiling. "Phantom,.....his name will be Phantom." Sky says. Then Phantom jumped up flapping his wings trying to fly. He was jumping up and down in joy, so I'm guessing he likes that name. Phantom then jumps onto Sky's knee and onto his shoulders. Sky stands up and gives a small chuckle. Then Phantom settles on Sky's right shoulder. I smile at Sky and Phantom, and they smile back. And we went down stairs. When everyone saw the dragon on Sky's shoulder they all gave a little giggle. "Befriending baby dragons now?" Ian said sarcastically. "Yep." Sky said with a smile.

So I went over to my stuff and got everything ready to go. "You guys ready?" Sky asks. We all nodded. And we went out the door. We all decided to go through the city this time. And we walked for a while in silence.

        "What's the dragons name?" Ross asks breaking the silence. "His name is Phantom." Sky says happily. Then Phantom jumps on Sky's head and then to Ty's, Mitch's, Jason's, Jerome's, Ian's, Quentin's, Max's, Barney's, Ross's, then jumps on my head then back to Sky, but lands on his shoulder.

When Phantom jumped on my head it didn't hurt, Phantom was as light as a feather. Everyone has a small laugh. "Phantoms just full of energy." Max laughs. We all nodded. So we kept walking. I pulled out my prophecies book and I started going through the pages looking for something that might be different.

I looked up from my book to see that Phantom was looking at me from Sky's shoulder. Phantom gives a small smirk and jumps onto my book. He looks at me with a smile and then jumps onto my arm. Phantom reads the page and then quickly flips through the the pages and stops on a page that looked a little torn up. The sorcerer that had this book before me obliviously didn't want this prophecy being shown. Phantom looks up at me and points to the torn up page. Then Phantom jumps on my book and on to Sky's shoulder again. I looked down at my book and read the page that Phantom pointed to. It read

'one of white and one of gold.'

And the rest was torn out or smudged. Ok so now I have the start of the prophecy. Now all I need is the rest. So I put my book away for now. "I want to show you guys something." Sky says happily. And he runs over to a small hill. We all run over to catch up. Sky was just standing in front of the hill. We all tilt our heads in confusion. I was sensing some magic coming off of the hill and I was just even more confused. Sky then taps a grass block and four blocks just vanish into thin air, revealing a 2 by 2 tunnel lined with Redstone torches on the left side. "Whoa." We all said in sync. "You guys coming?" Sky asks as he enters the tunnel. We all shrug and follow Sky into the tunnel.

It was a little dark with the Redstone torches but at least there was some kind of light. I look back to see if the entrance was still there and it closed itself off. So we walked and walked and walked. It was a long tunnel. Then Sky turned a corner to the right. We all turn the corner and there are huge doors. We all look at it in awe. Sky then pushed the doors open as if they weighed nothing. We all walked through the huge doors and we walked inside, there was what looked like an abandoned underground library. I could sense magic coming from it though. Then it hit me it's a magic library! "What is this place?" Quentin asks in awe. Since this is the magic library I wanted to say.... but I didn't. I was holding in so much excitement right now. Sky looks at me. "Three..... Two...... One." He says as he points to me. "The magic library!" I yell right after Sky said 'one'. We all had a small laugh. "There's other stuff here too, there's armour, magic, prophesies, and a whole bunch of other stuff." Sky said listening some of the stuff here. "Meet back here in half an hour!" Jason yells quickly then runs off. Everyone ran off in different directions giving small giggles.

I walked over to a spot that had a small sign on one of the book shelves side. It read 'prophecies and magic.' It was exactly what I needed. So I went through some of the books and I found a good thick book. I pulled it off the shelf and went through some of the pages. I looked for a prophecy that started with what the one Phantom showed me. I flipped through the pages and stopped at one with a small rip at the top right corner. It started the same but the rest was smudged out. Sigh. Why is this prophecy always getting cut off? I thought. It was getting frustrating. So I close the book an put it back on the shelf.

Crash Bang

It startled me to here the noises. It sounded so close. So I look around the book shelf to see Sky with a whole bunch of books on the ground. Sky starts to pick them up and put them back. Phantom was sitting on a empty shelf. I come around to corner. "Hey." I say. Sky looks up at me. "Hey Seto." Sky greeted me. I start picking up some of the books and Put them Back on the shelf. After we were done Phantom jumped onto Sky's shoulder. "Thanks Seto." Sky says. I nodded. Sky go's over to a book shelf and looks at the books closely. Then Phantom puts one of his hands on a thick book. Sky looks at Phantom and takes the book. Sky flipped through the book so fast I couldn't even catch a glimpse of one word. He stops at a page that had half of it ripped out. Sky looks at it and then looks annoyed. Sky closes the book and puts it back.

Phantom looks up to the top of the shelf. The shelf's are really tall and the only way to get up to the top is to use a ladder. It looked like Phantom wanted up there, so he jumps off of Sky's shoulder and flaps his wings furiously, trying to take flight. Phantom starts to fall since he couldn't fly yet. But Sky caught him. Phantom points to the top of the shelf, and Sky looks around for a ladder. But there were none around, and it looked like Phantom really wanted up there. So Sky just flu up and hovered around the top of the shelf. Phantom jumps off of Sky's shoulder and starts rummaging through a small box that was up there.

I see Phantom pull out a yellow gem that had an Enchanted glow. Phantom shows Sky the gem and hands it to Sky, then jumps onto Sky's shoulder. Sky flys down and shows me the yellow gem. "A wisp gem?" I ask. Wisp gems can help you find what ever you want from people to a blade of grass. (In other words anything.) "ya there's a whole box of them up there." Sky says pointing to the top of the shelf. "There's a whole box of them?!.... But there so rare, there more rare then diamonds!" I half yelled out of excitement. Sky shrugs with small smile. Sky then quickly flys back up and grabs another gem. Sky lands 2 blocks in front of me and tosses a wisp gem to me. "They only work if the thing your looking for is in the same dimension as you." Sky says. I nodded. Why was he telling me this? I already knew that. Maybe it has something to do with that prophecy.

I don't know. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Then I see Sky whisper something into the wisp gem. The gem starts to glow and it starts hovering in Sky's hands. The wisp gem then flys up over our heads and go's behind Sky. Sky starts following it, and I follow close behind Sky. We walked since the gem wasn't going very fast. The wisp gem went straight, then it turned left, then straight, and it stopes in front of a thick book. The wisp gem stopped glowing and fell, but Phantom caught it. Sky took the book from the shelf and very quickly went through it. Sky stopped at a page, the page looked like it was torn and smudged a bit, but it looked like there was more wording then the rest.

   Sky reads through it and looks satisfied but annoyed at the same time. Sky looks at me after he finished reading and hands me the book. On the page it read.

         'One of white and one of gold'

         'One of young and one of old'

And the rest was either torn out or smudged. But I guess it helps. "At least it has more then the rest" I say handing the book back to Sky. "Ya all the books I found only had the first line." Sky says with a small chuckle. "That's the problem I had too, they only had the first line." I said adding on. Sky nodded. "How long has it been since we got here?" I asked. 1 reason being because Jason said 'meet back here in half an hour'. "We've been here for about 25 minutes." Sky answers. How he knows, I don't know. Probably has something to do with him being a Brine. "We should probably get going so we can meet back with the group." Sky says gesturing to where the doors are. I nodded, and we started walking back.

    At least I got a souvenir out of it, a wisp gem. Sky had one too. I wonder what everyone else has found. I thought. Oh well, we will find out when we get back. As we walked I noticed that there was a whole bunch of differs kinds of enchanted gems. That's when I noticed Sky had stopped walking. "Sky you ok?" I asked walking over to him. "Ya I'm fine, I just think I found a really rare gem." Sky says. Then walks over to a blue gem that was on a small table. I was trying to figure out what kind it was but I couldn't make it out. Sky comes back over and study's the gem. "It's a water walking gem." Sky kind of whispers with a smile. What would Sky want with a water walking gem? I thought.

    Next thing I know there is a small portal the size of 1 block, right beside me and Sky. Sky looks through it and then tossed the water walking gem into it. Phantom puts his head into the small portal. "Phantom be carful." Sky says sounding serious. Phantom then brings his head back out. "Squeak." Phantom says. "That's my dimension." Sky says with a smile. Phantom nodded. Then the portal closed. I stood there in awe. Sky noticed. "What didn't you know I could open portals any size anywhere I want?" Sky laughs. "Actually no I didn't." I laughed. Sky chuckles. "Well now you do!" Sky half yells. I chuckle and roll my eyes at him.

  We kept walking and soon we found the doors. Everyone else was there waiting for us. They waved at us and we waved back. We walked over to them and stopped 1 block away. I noticed that Jason was looking at a sword that he had in his hand. It was black with what looked like stars and planets all over it. Cool. "So what are we going to do?" Quentin asks. "We could camp out here for the night...., no one knows of this place other than then us." Sky said. Everyone shrugs and nodded.

   So we all went to a big opening that had a lot of book shelves surrounding it. I was a I closed space but it had a good opening. So we all set up camp. I looked up and there was a giant window at the celling of the magic library. It must be one way glass. And the moon was in the comer of it. So I sat down on my sleeping bag. I looked around and saw that everyone else had already either fallen asleep or are just about too. So I got into my sleeping bag and just stared at the celling.

    10 minutes later

    I was still staring at the celling. I blinked from time to time. I sat up and I saw that everyone else was asleep, except for Sky and me. I looked over to Sky and saw that Phantom was laying down on Sky. I noticed that Sky was petting Phantom. Also I noticed that Phantom was awake, and he looked a little worried. Then I noticed that There was a bright yellowish glow coming from Sky eyes. And it looked like Sky was worried too. I really worry for Sky. Maybe now that Phantom is with him it will be easy'er. I hope so. Then I see Phantom that he nudged Sky's hand, looking at Sky. Sky looks over to Phantom and gives a small smile. And the bright glow in Sky's eyes fade and go back to normal glow. At least Phantom helps Sky out in his bad situations. Phantoms a good companion.

  So now that I know Sky will be able to sleep, I lay down in my sleeping bag and close my eyes and let sleep come.

___________________________
    What Phantom looks like!!!

And thx so much for 391 reads!!!!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17.5K 786 52
A demon. You would expect demons to be the violent nature they are. Once ones notices Mitch's demon side...and how he's not evil. They tries to fix i...
25K 1.1K 23
Adam, Ty, and Jason are just normal Minecraftians, playing around, hanging out with friends. Until these suited men come in and try to take away Adam...
17.6K 578 18
Jason goes missing all of a sudden. His friends go out and look for him. Sky finds something that he hope would never come back. Jason was infected b...
421 0 21
Idk just read...