Endure (Bellarke)

By stupidspacewalker

He didn't push her to tell him what was going on. He understood that Clarke was hurting, and that she needed... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Three

2.9K 108 22
By stupidspacewalker

Bellamy's POV

His eyes drooped, closing constantly and shooting wide open again. He tried to come to his senses, and checked on her every minute or so. The injury on her head was clotted, with a piece of cloth wrapped around her head, resembling a bandanna. 

The cold night air that blew into the caves was unbearable. He wanted to lie on his back and just sleep, but the aching blisters from the fog wouldn't let him. He tried to sleep on his side and on his stomach. The cold cave floors prevented him from dozing off into a bliss. 

Bellamy wanted to curl up next to Clarke and be within her embrace, but he knew things would be awkward with Finn being only meters away.

Bellamy wanted to tell Finn the truth, he really did. He knew that Finn had that right to know about HIS child. Yet, Bellamy couldn't bring himself to tell him. It wasn't his place. Clarke needed to tell him.

But what will happen if she did? Would she leave him for Finn? Would Finn try to pull his Princess away from him? Would Bellamy spiral like he did before? Would Finn love his princess?

Bellamy sighed, unsure of the whole ordeal. He would figure it out eventually.

He eventually zoned out and crammed about two hours of sleep, before her mumbles jolted him awake.

"Clarke?" whispered Bellamy as his tired eyes shot open. He rushed to her side, rubbing her forearm as she shuffled in her place. She fluttered his eyes open, bringing him a sigh of relief. "Welcome back Princess."

"What happened?" mumbled Clarke as she slowly sat up.

"Easy there. Concussion, I think. You zoned out after you tripped and hit your head. How do you feel?"

"My head aches," whined Clarke, stating the obvious.

"And the baby?"

"Never better," sarcastically remarked Clarke as she came to her senses.

"We should probably check to see if the coast is clear," spoke Bellamy as he stood up, stretching his arms for his shirt to lift up reveal a little bit of skin on his back.

"Bell.." Clarke's voice cracked.

"Huh?" Bellamy turned around, to see Clarke's face clearly worried.

"Your back." Clarke slowly stood up and lifted his shirt to see the burns on his back. "Take off your shirt."

"Trying to get me undressed Princess?" remarked Bellamy as he smirked.

"Shut up, take off your shirt."

Bellamy knew that she wasn't in the mood to play around so he listened to her. 

Clarke's POV

Her eyes traced every defined muscle that outlined out his back before she looked at the blisters that formed. the disgusting red and white colors that splotched across his back. She bent down to look through her back pack, only to find some soothing medicine for her morning sickness.

  "Clarke?! Bellamy?! Finn?!" hollered a distant voice, coming from outside the cave.   

"Just hang tight, Lincoln will know what to do." Clarke mumbled as Bellamy shouted.

"In here!" shouted Bellamy as he put on his shirt, hissing when the fabric came in contact with his back. He neared the entrance for Octavia and Lincoln to follow.

Clarke turned around and woke up Finn. "Get up, we need to get going."

Finn gave a silent nod and gathered his things.

-

"It's the fog." Lincoln tried to explain to Clarke as he gestured to the blisters on Bellamy's back.

"How long does it take for it to heal?" asked a concerned Clarke.

Lincoln shrugged his shoulders, "it usually takes a month, at least on a small area of skin. For Bellamy... It might takes months."

"Wait, so Atom," brought up Finn. "We could have saved him, he was covered in blisters-"

"That's different," cut off Lincoln, uneasy with Finn bringing up Octavia's ex. "He inhaled it for too long. He was already gone."

An uneasy tension formed within the group before Finn gave a slight nod and Clarke spoke up.

"Is there any medicinal cure for this?"

"Red seaweed. It's by the lake," spoke Lincoln as he pointed North.

"How far is it?" asked Bellamy, worried about the timing.

"It's about three hours from here," motioned Lincoln as he started to walk in the direction towards the lake.

"No. We need to get to that Grounder village," stubbornly replied Bellamy as he ignored Lincoln.

Clarke huffed out a frustrated sigh along with Octavia, before trying to catch up with Bellamy.

"Bell-"

"We're wasting time, Clarke!"

"Bell." Clarke grabbed onto his fore arm, making him turn to her and stop to stare. "We already waisted time, three hours isn't so bad, and you heard Lincoln, this stuff is going to heal you."

Bellamy huffed "Clarke, anything can happen in three hours."

Clarke sighed, comfortably rubbing his arm. "I know, but we also need to take care of ourselves."

Finn's POV

He watched as she walked alongside Bellamy, hands intertwined. He heard Octavia make a remark about how she saw their relationship coming miles ahead. There was laughter. He easvesdropped about how Clarke was excited for future plans of the camp. Lincoln was talking about what to expect in Polis. 

They seemed like they're one big family.

And then there was him. Finn Collins. Trailing behind the four with his knapsack clutched in his hand and a weary look on his face. 

He was a tad bit upset from the exlusion from the four of them, but it gave him time to think. Time to think about what he really wanted in life.

"Howdy there, partner" spoke Octavia as she was suddenly trailing beside him.

"Huh? What are you now, a cowboy?" joked Finn.

Octavia gave him a confused glance, "what's a cowboy? Finn, last time I checked, I was not a cow, or a boy." She let out a giggle as Finn forced out a laugh.

"You should join our conversation, you know just because Raven's not here shouldn't mean that you should'nt feel left out. Ya know, because we're all couples."

Finn shook his head. "It's okay, I like thinking to myself. I need to sort some things out."

Octavia gave him a slight nod before running ahead to catch up with Bellamy, Clarke, and Lincoln.

Twenty hours before, right before Finn left to venture off to Polis.

"Again?" pouted Raven as he looked at him, a pained expression on her face.

"Yeah. We're going to Polis, for a truce with the Grounders."

Raven's pained expression turned dark and worrisome. "Why do you need to go with them? They wanted you to take care of the camp."

Finn sighed. "I know, but I need to do this. I feel like deadweight Raven, I need to help out more. I need to make a difference, to do something great."

"And you can! You can be the best damn leader that anyone's ever seen, just stay with me." She gave a hopeful smile as she tried to convince Finn to stay back at camp.

"I'm sorry Raven. I know you hate me leaving. I promise you won't lose me."

Finn could see the tears pool in Raven's eyes as she choked out a pained reply "but I already lost you."

Finn was so hesitant, he didn't know what to do. He held her hand tightly as he tried to comfort her, "hey. I'm always going to be here-"

"You see Finn, that's the problem. You're barely, ever here. Atleast around me."

"You know-" Finn tried to explain but was quickly cut off by Raven.

"You always find excuses to be around Clarke."

Finn didn't realize how blinded he was by Clarke until that moment. He watched as Raven broke down in front of him, about how she explained all her fears and insecurities because of him. He hated seeing Raven like this, heck, this was the first time seeing her in so much grief. After everything they've been through, he'd never seen her this torn.

"Raven, look at me." Finn whispered.

Raven's dark eyes flickered to meet his. "You're my number one. You always will be."

Raven fiddled with the Raven necklace which he had made her all those years ago. "Really?"

Finn nodded.

Raven continued to speak. "Because it sure as hell feels like I'm the second choice."

"W-what are you trying to get at, Raven?" Finn slowly spoke, afraid of the inevitable.

"That I can't do this anymore, Finn." She slowly lifted the necklace chain off of her neck, and dropped it into Finn's palm.

"Raven, do you really want to do this?" asked Finn as his voice cracked.

"I don't. But how can I love someone who doesn't love me back?"

A/N

Things made a turn real fast for Rinn/ Faven. Did they even have a ship name? This sounds so weird. 

GO CHECK OUT MY ONE SHOTS IM GONNA POST AU'S ON THERE. I MEAN, if you're into that kind of stuff. BUT IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

-stupidspacewalker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2.1K 12
Bellamy never expected to become a father on the ground. But suddenly he has a son. A single father with no idea how to care for a child as tiny and...
829 55 16
The Blake siblings have never had an easy go at life, even less so when their mother passes of cancer. But the siblings push on with their chins held...
100K 3.9K 62
Clarke Griffin, is a cheerful over-dramatic and clumsy accountant working for Blake Industries, an American business and oil company. Her new boss B...
241K 3.6K 32
Bellarke ~~ When Clarke Griffins parents pass away, she's forced to move in with her aunt. New school her senior year. She makes friends with an ama...