Runaway ϟ The Flash [1]

By sheismental

❝God this is so cliché, Barry I'm not a damsel in distress.❞ [the flash: season one] copyright 2016 |bloodthr... More

CHARACTERS.
The Start & The Dead.
Hungry.
Taking Care.
Late For Work.
Not Fast Enough.
I Can't Do This.
Fights.
Forgivness.
Sweetheart.
The Man In The Yellow Suit.
New Boy.
The Burning Man.
Merry Little Christmas.
First World Problems.
Jealousy?
Revenge Of The Rogues I
Snart Is Smart.
Future People.
Morning Love.
Time.
Figure It Out.
Cannot Outrun.
PROLOGUE.
NEW BOOK

I Got My Girl Back.

3.7K 101 3
By sheismental

Hailey struggles once again as she groans in sign of frustration as she attempts to break the ropes but fails miserably. She closes her eyes briefly and sighs, she tries to concentrate on her powers and hopefully her powers will throw the ropes out or something.

Failing miserably is the key word.

ϟ

The police officers made a great job evicting the people out of the main street, but will they make a great job keeping everyone safe? The answer is no and Barry knew that.

As he runs through the streets of Central City his mind keeps holding onto Hailey's face on that screen. No fear on her face, at least not for her. Fear for the others, fear for him.

He gets to the main street which is surrounded by a yellow tape and various Central City Police turrets. He runs past the yellow tape and the police officers and they look back amused.

"Did you see that? That was him." One of the police officers claims as his eyes light up. "That was The Flash."

"I don't believe it." Captain Singh says as his mouth slightly opens and his eyes look amused to were The Flash is now standing. Barry looks at him with a stern face as the two pyro pals walk towards him.

"Believe it." Eddie says while he keeps a straight face.

"The Scarlet Speedster." Snart yells from behind Barry's back. "Any preference on how you'd like to die? The flame or the frost?." Snart says as they walk towards Barry with clear sarcasm filling his voice, Barry walks towards him with a stern face and doesn't answer to Snart's attempt to make him talk. "Not in the mood for chitchat. Gotcha." Snart says with a built anger filling his voice. "Ready when you are." He says and him and Heat Wave prepare their guns.

Barry runs past them, he circles a police car that was in the middle of the street and then run back to them, pushing them aside. They fire their guns again in a failed attempt to hit him this time as Barry tries to make their guns cross their beams, that way canceling their guns for good.

Suddenly Snart's gun hits one of the hydrants, breaking it and that way freezing the water that got out. Making a wall of ice. Barry screams as he hits the wall of ice, falling over and rolling in the ground. A smirk on Snart's face starts growing as he sees The Scarlet Speedster in the ground.

Barry takes cover against a car and whines in pain.

"Barry, Barry are you okay?" He hears Dr.Wells worried voice on his ear, but he is still crying in pain. "You know what you have to do."

"Yeah, get them cross their beams and cancel their guns out." Barry yells over the loud noise of the helicopter that was flying over him.

"Otherwise-"

"Otherwise I won't get Hailey back and this psychopaths get to live their lives as petty thief's." Barry says in a stern voice.

"Mick!" Snart says gesturing with his head the car that Barry was hiding behind. Mick gets the hint and fires his gun to the crimson car.

"Ah! Gotcha!" Mick says with a grin on his face, thinking he finished The Flash.
Barry runs out of his hiding place and goes to the other side of the street, past Heat Wave.

"Yeah! Not as easy as it sounds." Barry says breathing heavily before running towards modern Bonnie and Clyde. He runs over them, past them, etc. He ran everywhere trying to make the beam of their guns cross, frustration comes over him as he fails over and over.

ϟ

"Are you sure Hailey's here, Cisco?" Joe asks with and skeptical look on his face as he closes the door of his car.

"Starting from Karina's car, i pieced together surveillance footage that led us to his general area." Cisco explain as he looks at his tablet.

"But there is over a dozen warehouses here." Joe points out, hopefully 'Finding Hailey' will end soon. Cisco nods in agreement.

"Yeah, but only one of them has had the heat on the last three nights." Cisco smiles victoriously. "And i'm betting Mick Rory likes it hot." Cisco says with a hopeful voice. "I will throw my fist in the air if Hailey is in there." Cisco smiles.

"I will too." Joe says, only half serious.
He grabs his gun from the inside pocket of his coat and nods nervously, Hailey could be in there, as well as a various number of traps. And Joe had a hunch of that happening, and he was always right. "Stay behind me." And Cisco does as he says.

Joe walks over the door of the warehouse and he opens it, immediately scanning the whole room as well as Cisco.
They walk a little further.

"Hailey." Cisco says her name as a whisper. Hailey's eyes widen and she tries to warn them about the bomb but only distorted sounds come out. "Hailey, is that you?" Cisco asks as his eyes light up in happiness. Hailey rolls her eyes, how many people do you know that has been kidnapped in the last 24 hours, Cisco?. Hailey smiles at the fact that her sarcasm and sassiness remained intact. She tries to yell once again.

Cisco and Joe see Hailey, their eyes look at her happy and Cisco's kind heart can't help but want to get her out of here. She looks at him with pleading eyes as she shakes her head over and over.

"No! We're gonna get you out of here." Cisco says as he gets closer and Hailey's eyes widen as she yells one more time, stepping into the cable that Mick put there, the bomb underneath her started to beep and she simply closed her eyes as hard as she can.

"Cisco! Cisco, down!" Joe yells and pushes Cisco down as he runs towards Hailey, pushing the chair aside as they both fall into the ground and the bomb explodes, Hailey is just shocked at the fact that she wasn't dead. Cisco looks amused and runs up to Hailey that is still tied up on that chair.

"Hailey! Oh god." Cisco starts to untie her as well as Joe. As soon as her arms are untie, she wraps her hands around the man (and half man) that saved her life.

"Thank you, thank you, i missed you two." She says over and over and both of them hug her as well. She pulls away and smiles for the first time in 24 hours. "I thought i was gonna die."

"We missed you too." Cisco says with a grin. "And not when i'm around." Cisco trail off and looks at Joe. "Or him."

"Let's go, there is another someone that might need your help." Joe states as Hailey frowns and they walk out of the warehouse.

Joe and Cisco throwing their fists into the air.

ϟ

"The fight is spreading beyond the evac area." Captain Singh points out as he grips tighter onto his gun. "We need to expand the perimeter!." He yells at the officers and Eddie walks up to him with a worried face.

"We can't." He mutters to Captain Singh. "We can't let this spread." He states.

The Flash and the pyscho pals are still on the fight, the three of them attempting to finish each other.
Barry comes down from a building and Snart takes this as a perfect shot, he shoots Barry in the chest, the impact throwing him away a few feets back.

"Oh god." Eddie says as he widens his eyes, he grabs one of the shield that Cisco created and as he starts to walk towards the fallen hero a strawberry blonde girl in a black leather suit came by in her motorcycle, earning looks from the whole police department. She gets out of the motorcycle and runs up to Barry.

Snart and Rory are getting closer but Barry is on the ground, whining on pain, Hailey kneels down.

"Hey you." Hailey smiles. "Wouldn't hurt if you helped." Barry looks at her with widen eyes.

"Oh so you came back for more, that's just peachy." Snart comments. "But just like your fellow friend, you are going to get frozen."

"That's the stupidest line i've ever heard." Hailey shots back with a smirk plastered on her face. They fire their guns and Hailey uses her powers to make and invisible shield, covering her and Barry. Barry look at her with surprise. "I might need a little help."
Barry nods and grabs Hailey by the waist as he runs as fast as he can to the sidewalk, leaving her there.

"Don't move." Barry says to her before running back to face Captain Cold and Heat Wave.
Hailey frowns and makes herself invisible and she walks towards Barry once again, but this time Barry doesn't notices her.

"I can't get them cross streams." He says to Dr.Wells from the earpiece breathing heavily. "Speed isn't getting it done."

"Maybe the way to do this is not by going faster-"

"It's going slower." Hailey says blowing off her cover. Barry looks at her and he shakes his head with a smirk.

"Yes." Dr.Wells says into the earpiece as he hears Hailey's voice.

"Okay." Barry sighs and Hailey nods.

He walks slowly towards them, Hailey following him.

"Thanks for playing, kid." Snart comments and they fire their guns. Barry whines in pain as the beam of cold and hot hits his chest, Hailey stands there horrified, Mick laughs hysterically.

Barry runs, and the beams of the guns cross; making both of the guns explode as well as making Mick and Snart fly backwards. Hailey runs up to Heat Wave and she sees him trying to grab his gun, she pushes it aside with her foot. Mick looks up to her and she smirks.

"You and me, we got issues." Hailey states. "People say that violence isn't the answer." Hailey gets a little closer. "But i want to punch you." She shrugs and punches him on the face, knocking him out. She smiles victoriously.

Hailey walks towards Barry, who was at the other side of the street. Barry sees her and Hailey runs up to him, Hailey hugs him as tight as possible as well as Barry.

"I'm glad you are okay." Barry says into her ear, he pulls away and then crashes his lip onto hers; staying that way for a minute or maybe two. Then Barry pulls away with a smirk on his face. "So new suit, huh?"

"Not only that, i got more toys aaaaand a new name." Hailey says with her arms wrapped around Barry's neck.

"Which is?" Barry says with raised eyebrows.

"Dark Shadow."Hailey smiles seductively and Barry smirks.

"I like that." Barry takes her into his arms."You better close that pretty mouth of yours."

"Yes, sir." Hailey says and her grip on Barry's neck gets tighter. Barry gives her a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm glad i got my girl back."

ϟ

Hey guys it's me Andrea! I hope you liked today's chapter and if you did please like and comment your opinions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 96 19
𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐬 (𝟔𝐱𝟗) "𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖨 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾...
1.4K 42 25
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙, 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕜𝕖𝕡𝕥 �...
1.2K 37 6
★彡["ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʀɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ, ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."]彡★ ~ in which it's been a year sin...
38.9K 517 29
Barry and Kara fall in love but can they both stand by each other's sides through their fights with the bad guys?