Ninjago: Journey to the Other...

By RS4ever101

This is for all you Ninjago fans! The Ninja get forced up into a portal, leading them to the second dimension... More

Chapter one: The Plan
Chapter two: Where it all began
Chapter three: Arrival and Confusion
Chapter four: The reveal of truth
Chapter five: How it All Started
Chapter six: The first mission
Chapter seven: A Lesson Learned
Chapter Eight: Mission B.O.O.Y.A.H.
Chapter nine: Trouble....
Chapter ten: The Surprise
Chapter eleven: Two scars for life
Chapter twelve: The Rescue
Chapter thirteen: Catching up
Chapter fourteen: One Problem Solved
Chapter sixteen: The Battle between Light and Shadow
Chapter seventeen: A Memory Beyond the Stars
The Epilogue

Chapter fifteen: Almost a Miracle

1.2K 38 55
By RS4ever101

Jay's POV

Yikes! What a fight this is.

I still can't believe Second Cole knocked me out because I saved his life. Is anyone else still shocked about that?

I saw Cole running off with Lloyd and Second Nya, so that's okay. I stayed below where everyone else was.

I took down a few warriors by myself, then went to help Nya. She was in trouble. I had to do something.

I did spinjitzu to shake them off. One got up behind me, but Nya took him down.

"Where's Kai?" Nya asked.

As soon as I was about to answer her, an explosion erupted. Kai flew against the wall, along with Zane.

We quickly ran over to them then helped them up. I turned around to see that three chiefs came with their hounds.

AWWW! Not those things again!

"What the heck are those?!" Kai cried.

The chiefs released the hounds. One approached me, but I smacked it before it launched at me.

"Ninja-- go!" I shouted as I did spinjitzu.

The three dogs flew against the wall. They snarled then launched at me. Kai, Nya, and Zane took them down.

But then, one got up then sank its fangs into Zane's arm. Zane cried then tried to shake it off, but it tore off his arm.

"Zane!" Kai and I cried.

Zane howled. Then the three devil dogs turned to us. Their eyes glued onto ours, then charged at us.

Nya jumped out in front of us and then used her water powers. It was my chance to shock them.

I used my powers on the hounds. They shook severely as I attacked them, but the hounds blew out of nowhere.

Guts flew everywhere. I just stared at my hand. Who knew that my powers were so powerful?

"Well, I'm glad that's over with," I said.

Then I realized we had forgotten about Zane, who had lost an arm and was screaming bloody murder. We quickly ran to him.

"Are you okay, Zane?" Kai asked, "Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't hurt!" Zane cried, "I am screaming because I'm completely terrified!"

"You're gonna be okay, buddy," I replied.

We went back to the main. Everyone else was there.

"Hey, there you guys are," Cole said.

I jumped as I saw Second Kai and Second Jay behind them. Nya, Kai and Zane gasped.

"Look out!" Nya cried.

"Stop!" Second Cole jumped before us, "They're on our side."

"Zane!" Lloyd cried, "What happened to your arm? It's missing."

"One of the hounds just thought it was okay to use me as a chew toy," Zane growled.

"Don't worry," Second Nya replied, "I'll put it back on."

While Second Nya was rebuilding Zane, we made a plan with Second Kai and Second Jay.

"Alright, so the levers have been shut down," Second Kai said, "All we need now is to get the four Obsebion Swords. They should be in Lloyd's room."

"Yeah, but one problem," I said, "I'm pretty sure Lloyd isn't going to just hand them over to you. We're going to have to make a plan to steal them."

"Lloyd doesn't know that we betrayed him," Second Jay replied, "So it shouldn't be too hard. All we have to do is sneak into Lloyd's room and then steal the swords before he can summon them."

"Summon what?" Kai asked.

"Oh yeah, you guys don't know," Second Kai said, "I dunno how to explain it, but he's trying to summon this god from the underworld. Not only that, but he's using a spell to make him the ultimate spinjitzu master again."

"You mean his golden powers?" Lloyd asked.

Second Cole nodded, "All I know is that if Lloyd does all that stuff, then it's game over. We'll automatically lose."

"Alright, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said.

"That should do it," Second Nya said as she patted Zane on the back.

"Thank you, Nya," Zane replied.

"Here's the plan," Second Kai said.

We gathered around then he explained the plan. It was juicy.

This was gonna be fun.

**********

This was the plan. Second Kai and Second Jay will pretend to be still the generals, with Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya, and I being the prisoners. Lloyd, Second Cole, and Second Nya went around to keep Second Lloyd busy.

Anyway, we walked down the hallway, and a Chief approached us.

"Halt!" The chief shouted, "Who are these prisoners?"

"These are the first dimension ninja," Second Kai replied, "They escaped the rocket. Now they must be punished."

"Yeah," Second Jay said, "We're taking them to the chop-off, where their heads will be squished like bananas. Once the heads are off their necks, we will use their eyeballs for light bulbs, ears for knickknacks, and teeth for pretty jewelry. We're going to use every last tooth inside their mouths..."

"NOOOOO!" I pretended to weep, "No, no, no! Please no! Agh-- no!"

The chief laughed. I couldn't believe that tears were falling down my cheeks. Cole tried so hard not to laugh.

"Very well," The chief said, "Have fun!"

The chief let us pass. Once we were away from the guards, we laughed so hard. I could tell that Kai almost wept his pants.

"Jay, that was amazing!" Nya cried.

"Yeah," Second Kai wiped a tear, "You should've seen yourself. But let's keep moving."

We went down a few more hallways then we finally made it. We were in Lloyd's spell room.

"Alright, the Obsidian Swords should be anywhere. Remember that you have to grab your elemental power. If you find someone else's, let us know," Second Kai said.

The room was pretty big. The swords could be anywhere. After a while, Cole found his. Second Kai found the fire one.

"Jay," Nya whispered, "Found yours."

I ran over then took the Obsidian Lightning Sword. All we need is the Obsebion Ice Sword.

We searched in boxes, magical cases, and even shelves but couldn't find the sword.

Suddenly, I saw a white blade from the corner of my eye. It had shards on it.

I gasped, "Zane, I found it!"

As soon as I pulled the blanket out, there was a hound. It was holding the ice sword and snarled at us.

"Looking for something?" Said a voice behind us.

We gasped. It was Second Lloyd. Second Cole, Second Nya, and Lloyd were in chains.

"I had a sick feeling that you guys would've come here. It turned out I was right. Now you guys know about my plan," Second Lloyd said.

"Oh we know your plan alright," I said, "We--"

"Silence!" Second Lloyd shouted, "Hand them over or say goodbye to your friends!"

Second Lloyd used gravity power to drag them to a pot filled with hot green stuff that looked deadly.

"Lloyd, stop!" Second Kai shouted.

Second Lloyd's eyes grew wide, "There you guys are. Quick, destroy them!"

"We're not your generals anymore," Second Jay said coldly, "Cole's right. This is crazy! You'll kill us all, just like Zane."

"You dare to disobey me?!" Second Lloyd snapped, "How could you? After everything I did to you!"

"You didn't do anything to us! Lloyd, this has to stop!" Second Kai cried, "The Lloyd I know would never hurt anyone! What happened to the green ninja, who loved to eat candy? Loved Sensei Garmadon? The man you used to be--"

"The old Lloyd is GONE!" Second Lloyd shrieked, "You don't understand me! No one understands me! I am Lloyd Garmadon, forever the dark lord! If you're too weak to serve me, I'll do it MYSELF!"

Suddenly the ground started to shake. I noticed it began to fall apart. Then the pieces started to float in mid-air. After, it was like gravity disappeared.

Second Lloyd flew towards the center. He was trying to get his spell book.

"Everyone stop him!" Second Cole cried.

We flew over to reach Second Lloyd. We had to be careful because there was a black hole in the middle. Big problem, we started to fly into it.

"Everyone, hang on!" Lloyd shouted.

Second Kai and Second Jay clinging onto a piece of land. Furniture, books, and stuff flew all over the place. Everyone else held on to the ground too.

I wasn't giving. I had to stop Second Lloyd. I avoided the debris flying everywhere and tried to reach the spell book.

"Jay, no!" Nya cried.

She flew over and tried to stop me, but I had to push her off me. Honestly, I don't know what got into me.

I leaped onto Second Lloyd's back, trying to get the spell book. Second Lloyd pushed me back then. I wanted to strike him with my powers but missed.

"You think you can stop me?!" Second Lloyd shouted, "Pathetic! Let's see what it's like to taste your own medicine!"

Second Lloyd shocked me with a purple lightning bolt. I flew backwards into Nya then we both flew into the black hole.

"Jay!" Cole shouted.

"Nya!" Kai cried.

Nya was closer to the black hole. I quickly grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Jay, my leg is twisted!" Nya cried, "Quick! Use airjitzu!"

I did what she said. We slowly flew to safety, but suddenly it was like the black hole got stronger and tried to suck us in.

"I'm...not...strong enough!" I cried, "We're being sucked in!"

I started to lose strength. We were so close to the black hole.

"I guess this is it," Nya said, "It's the end. No one can save us. We can't risk any more lives."

My heart sank. I can't die yet. There are so many things that I want to do, so many sights I want to see.

But, if I was going to die, I wanted to die in Nya's arms. She's the only girl I ever loved, even though Cole screwed everything up!

But I can still change that. I can get rid of the love triangle. Then it hit me...

"Nya..." I paused, "If we die, there's one thing that I wanna do. Otherwise, I'll never get that chance."

"What's that?"

"This...."

I closed my eyes, leaned over then pressed my lips against hers. She stiffened a bit. Suddenly, it was like everything had stopped. My problems were just swept away. After, Nya relaxed then kissed me back.

Yes! I thought, I finally kissed her! In your face Kai! And take that, Cole, she's mine!

Suddenly, I felt myself pulled away from the black hole. I opened an eye to see it was Second Cole smiling and giving me a thumbs up.

After we were safe, we pulled apart from our kiss. We stared into each other's eyes.

"Congratulations, zap trap," Cole joked.

Nya looked at him, a bit guilty. I didn't know why.

"I hope this doesn't change anything," Nya said.

Cole chuckled, "Don't worry about me. I just wanted us to be friends anyway. As long as you're happy, then I'm happy."

"Uh yeah, hate to break the conversation, but look!" Kai pointed at Second Lloyd.

"At last!" Second Lloyd shouted, "My golden powers our back! And now, the summon of Habauka!"

Second Cole tried to reach him, but Second Lloyd used a massive gravity force and flew all of us against the wall.

"Hear me, my Lord!" Second Lloyd began to chant, "Loosis! Hoosis! Javanoosis!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.8K 28
[𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙!] Join the six ninja, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya, Jay and Lloyd in a quest to find their missing teammate Jupiter, whilst uncovering th...
20K 366 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
303K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
1.8K 70 11
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...