nothing like us. | loucel sty...

By carsunderwater

❝ nerd [noun] ; a person who does not conform to society's beliefs that all people should follow trends and d... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1 - "Missed me?"
Chapter 2 - "Don't tell anyone this happened."
Chapter 3 - "That sounds like a bet..."
Chapter 4 - "What is he planning on doing?"
Chapter 6 - "What's your secret?"
Chapter 7 - "Will you go out with me?"
Chapter 8 - "Have you ever been kissed, Marcel?"
Chapter 9 - "You're perfect the way you are."
Chapter 10 - Plan A, Plan B.
Chapter 11 - What is love?
Chapter 12 - He felt like he lost everything.
Chapter 13 - "Can we talk?"
Chapter 14 - "This is our night."
Chapter 15 - Broken Pieces.
Chapter 16 - The Talk.
Chapter 17 - You could be my diary.

Chapter 5 - "Good Intentions."

14.9K 674 216
By carsunderwater

Marcel walked down the stairs and he was trying his best to not as nervous as he actually was; he was utterly nervous, he had no idea why Louis was here, and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know.

Marcel took one last, deep breath before he pressed down the door handle and pulled open the door, revealing Louis standing on his doorstep; he looked gorgeous as ever and Marcel could feel how his heart started to beat faster the second his green eyes met Louis’ ocean eyes, his heart was beating so fast and so loud that he was sure it was soon going to jump out of his chest, right into Louis’ face.

“Hey,” Marcel eventually said as he calmed down a bit. His lips formed a little smile as he looked at Louis who looked back at Marcel.

“Hello,” Louis replied, smiling as well as Marcel took a step aside. “Want to come inside?” he suggested and Louis nodded, walking past Marcel and Marcel closed the door as soon as Louis was inside.

None of the boys said anything before Marcel cleared his throat, trying to break the awkward silence. “Follow me to my room,” he said and walked up the stairs, Louis on his heels; Marcel entered his room and grabbed the guitar that was still lying on his bed and placed it onto the holder as Louis entered the room.

“I didn’t know you were playing guitar,” Louis said as he sat down on a chair and Marcel dumped down on his bed, shrugging.

“I don’t play,” the boy with the glasses lied. “It’s my mums, I just tuned it again, it was a bit out of tune when my mum played it earlier,” he explained and Louis nodded, looking confused but he didn’t carry it on.

Louis had no idea what he should do as he looked around Marcel’s room. Words couldn’t describe how much he hated Zayn for putting him through this, out of all the people Zayn could’ve chosen, he chose Marcel. But then again, the bet was Louis’ idea after all, and he knew Zayn, he should’ve expected Zayn to do this. Well, Louis did, but he didn’t expect Zayn to be that mean.

Marcel’s room looked like nothing like Louis had expected, he expected big book shelves filled with books about science, history and all the stuff Marcel was good at, basically school because Marcel knew so much stuff that wasn’t in school books, or it probably was, Louis couldn’t know, he hardly ever touched his books.

“So… would you like to tell me the real reason why you wanted to hang out with me?” Marcel suddenly asked, cutting Louis out of his thoughts.

Louis’ head snapped to Marcel and he swallowed before he started to speak up. “I told you, I wanted to hang out with you.” Louis’ lips formed into a crooked smile and Marcel nodded, but the look on his face was telling Louis that Marcel didn’t fully believed him, but the black-haired boy didn’t mind.

He was going to prove Marcel that he had good intentions, even though they were faked. The fact that Marcel believed him was everything that was important right now.

“So… tell me about you,” Louis said and looked at Marcel who was sitting on his bed, his arms crossed in front of his chest and Marcel raised his eyebrows.

Marcel felt uncomfortable with Louis being here, but on the same side he didn’t want Louis to leave. It was the fact that he didn’t know Louis’ plan that made the entire situation uncomfortable for the nerdy boy.

“Well,” Marcel started. “I like to read, but I’m pretty sure you already guessed that one, it’s typical for a nerd like to me to read. I like cooking and baking, though. What about you?”

Louis thought for a minute. “Cooking and baking sounds fun, I’m untalented in the kitchen; I almost burned my mum’s kitchen down once.” Louis chuckled slightly.

“Well, I enjoy playing football, like, football with a ball, not the American style. Besides playing football I like spending time with my sisters.”

“You have sisters?” Marcel interrupted Louis and Louis nodded, a smile spreading across his face.

“Four, actually, they’re everything to me,” Louis replied. “What about you? Do you have siblings?”

Marcel nodded and uncrossed his arms. “Two, “he answered. “A brother and a sister, but neither of them lives here so I don’t think you’ll cross their ways, though.”

~

Marcel collapsed onto his bed as he entered his room again. He grabbed his pillow and buried his face into it, in- and exhaling deeply to calm himself down.

Louis just left his house and Marcel was alone again. Marcels heart wouldn’t stop racing every time his green eyes landed on Louis, he was literally perfect in all of his ways, except his personality, Marcel thought.

He was perfect even though tattoos were littering on his arms and his chest. Marcel never was a fan of tattoos but he learnt to accept them when his twin brother started to turn his skin into an art show; if Marcel dressed himself like Harry did, the tattoos were probably the only thing that would differentiate the two boys.

Louis was just perfect, his voice, his body, his face, the way Marcel got lost in his blue eyes.

That’s why the nerdy boy was so nervous around Louis, but even if Louis wasn’t best friends with Marcel’s main bully, Louis would never return the feelings Marcel had for the smaller boy; Louis was into girls, and even if he was gay or at least bisexual, Marcel was the last person on earth Louis wanted.

Marcel just wasn’t the type of person others were attracted to. It’s always been Harry.

That’s why Marcel was glad that Harry didn’t paid them a visit today, the minute Louis would see Harry would be the minute Marcel disappeared completely out of Louis’ mind.

Nerds weren’t lucky.

Louis and Marcel spent the entire day talking about everything and nothing, Marcel got to know that Louis had four sisters who he utterly loved, he was a family person who played football and had no talent in cooking. Louis was born with the name Austin but he took his stepfathers name so he now was called Tomlinson and Louis used to take singing lessons.

Marcel had no idea what to do with that information, but he was glad that the boy he liked at least talked to him.

It’s something, right?

~

As the alarm clock rang the next morning, Marcel had to drag himself out of bed. He walked into the bathroom, took a quick shower and styled his hair; he never wore it curly, he actually hated his curls, he thought they were annoying and hideous. That’s why he always straightened his hair and combed it to the side with a lot of hair gel.

His mother always said Marcel looked like he jumped out of the 50’s but Marcel didn’t care. The only thing that count was that he liked it, and he did.

After Marcel did his hair, he walked into his room, dressed himself in his black jeans, white button up shirt and a grey vest before he put on his glasses and slipped into his shoes.

As Marcel was done, he walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen were Anne was already making the breakfast. She smiled at her son and put the eggs onto the table; Marcel thanked his mum and started eating.

~

Louis sighed as he stopped his car in front of the school, jumped out of it and locked it; he slid his keys into his pocket and walked to his locker were Zayn was already waiting for him, a big grin on his face.

“And, how was your day with nerdy?” he asked teasingly and Louis smiled as response while he pulled open his locker.

“It was actually pretty nice, we had a good talk,” Louis replied and grabbed his math book and shoved it into his bag.

“Remember, prom is two weeks,” Zayn said with a big grin on his face. “I wish you a lot of luck, I already know what I’m going to let you do when you’re my slave,” he added before he shouldered his bag and walked away.

“Bastard,” Louis mumbled and slammed his locker door shut. He closed his bag and picked up before he walked to his class.

Louis had no idea how he should make Marcel trust him, let alone make him go to prom with him in just two weeks of time, he was clueless and it really bothered him.

He should’ve kept his mouth shut instead of making a bet with Zayn; a bet that seemed to be impossible to win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.5K 25
Louis has to move schools because of bullying what went to far. Not just for being a 'nerd' (which he really isn't) but for being gay. His new school...
252K 9.7K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...
121K 2.9K 22
Louis is a conservative, clean-cut, 17 year old. He does whatever he's told and doesn't get into trouble. Harry, on the other hand, is a 20 year old...
150K 3.5K 37
Harry Styles is the school nerd, who gets bullied by his crush Louis Tomlinson and Louis friends Zayn, Niall and Luke. Harry only has one friend Liam...