Mikey's Little Penguin | Muke...

By iridescentirwin

In which two strangers become closer than friends 《A MUKE FANFIC》 *this story contains some mature content su... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
HOLY BALLS
twenty six
THANK YOU!! +AN
Quick lil update :)

twelve

44 2 1
By iridescentirwin

Michaelgclifford: That awkward moment when your vagina sounds like a frog.

Lukehemmings: Wut?

Michaelgclifford: That doesn't happen to you?!

Lukehemmings: No...

Michaelgclifford: Well it happens alot, especially if I'm on my period.

Lukehemmings: Oh cool.

Michaelgclifford: Sometimes it smells like fish.

Lukehemmings: I'm sorry that you have to go through that.

Michaelgclifford: Yep, it's very tragic.

Lukehemmings: So, whatcha doin?

Michaelgclifford: Nothing, really.

Lukehemmings: OHMYGAHD! I saw this really cute picture of a guinea pig on instagram!

Michaelgclifford: I want a guinea pig!

Lukehemmings: Me too.

Michaelgclifford: I'M GONNA GO GET ONE!

Lukehemmings: I thought you were broke.

Michaelgclifford: I just got a raise since I had to work for like 2 weeks straight during the holidays.

Lukehemmings: Oh that's good.

Michaelgclifford: Yeah.

Lukehemmings: So, do you think you could come over anytime soon then?

Michaelgclifford: Enough worrying about that! I'm focused on adopting our new son right now!

Lukehemmings: Wait.. are you being serious?

Michaelgclifford: Yes of course I'm being fucking serious! He's our son!!

Lukehemmings: Oh ok, cool! So what's he gonna look like?

Michaelgclifford: I guess you'll have to wait and see.

Lukehemmings: What about Ashton?

Michaelgclifford: What about him?

Lukehemmings: He lives in that house too! And does your landlord even allow pets?

Michaelgclifford: Well Ashton won't mind probably.. and I have no clue if they allow pets.

Lukehemmings: What if you get kicked out?

Michaelgclifford: Then I'll just come and live with you!

Lukehemmings: Ok sounds good! Do whatever you want, especially if it gets you evicted!

Michaelgclifford: Actually, I don't know if I could stand you that long.

Lukehemmings: Ugh.

Michaelgclifford: Ok I'm gonna go now and get our son.

Lukehemmings: NO dont leave me!

Michaelgclifford: Chill, I'll still text you!

Lukehemmings: Not while you're driving! I don't want my kitten to get hurt and not be able to come over!!!

Michaelgclifford: Ok sheesh, I'll text you when I get to the pet store.

Lukehemmings: Promise?

Michaelgclifford: Yeah

Lukehemmings: OK GO HURRY AND GET OUR SON!!!

Michael put down his phone. He slid of his bed and put on some jeans, and a flannel over his tee shirt. He grabbed his wallet and his phone and headed for downstairs. He put on a pair of black converse and headed out the door.

Just as he was walking outside, Ashton called from inside the house, "Hey Michael, where ya going? I thought you didn't have to work until five tonight."

"I'm getting mine and Luke's son!" Michael shouted and stepped back inside the house, closing the door.

"What do you mean?" Ashton questioned.

"I'm adopting a guinea pig."

"What? You can't just go and buy a pet! You have to make sure you can actually take care of it!" Ashton exclaimed.

"I'm going to take care of it!"

"Michael, you can hardly take care of yourself!"

"Well this is my child, and I'm going to raise it with care, and make sure he grows into a beautiful butterfly!" Michael said, making a rainbow shape in the air with his hands.

"That's not how guinea pigs work." Ashton said.

"Too bad, I'm still going to get one." Michael whined.

"Fine, but you have to take care of it, and if we get in trouble because of it, you have to take responsibility!" Ashton said just as Michael was walking out the door.

Michael closed the door behind him and walked to the car. He opened the door and plopped himself in the drivers seat. He put the key in the ignition and backed out the driveway.

Michael drove down the street and was heading for the mall. He reached for his phone in his back pocket. He opened kik and started to text luke.

Michaelgclifford: Our child is gonna be so hot.

Lukehemmings: DON'T FUCKING TEXT ME WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING THAT'S DANGEROUS!!!!!

Michaelgclifford: Ok, damn!

Michael loves it when Luke worries about him. It makes him feel wanted, or special. He can hardly wait until the moment when he can finally hold Luke in his arms.

Michael put his phone away and focused back on the road. Eventually, he made it to the mall where the pet store was. He parked his car and headed inside.

He walked into the pet store. He saw puppies and kittens in the store window. He felt sorry for them, and wished he could buy them all, but he doesn't have that kind of money. Not to mention, he would probably get in a lot of trouble if he had that many pets in the house.

"Hello sir, can I help you?" A woman walked over to Michael.

"Uh yeah. I'm looking for guinea pigs, do you have any?" Michael replied. Her name tag read Charlene.

"Yes we do! They are right over here." She qued for Michael to follow her.

"Also, I need a cage and food." He said while following her to the cage where they keep the guinea pigs.

"Ok. We have big ones and small ones, ranging from different prices, so whatever works for you," she paused when they reached the cage. "Here they are!"

"Awww they are so cute!" Michael bent down to examine the rodents. He wanted to pick out the perfect one.

"Let me know when you need anything else." Charlene said and walked away to greet another costumer.

Michael studied the little creatures scampering around in the clear cage. He saw a white one, a black one with a brown spot on its ear, a brown one and about three others.

Then, he saw the perfect one. It had a white nose with a patch of different shades of brown on its back, with a white butt. This is the one!

It reminded him of Luke in a way. Not just the colors, but the way it scurried around in the cage, begging for attention.

Michael got Charlene's attention, so she could help him get it out. She came over, and unlocked the cage, and scooped out the precious little guinea pig. "So you're sure this is the one then?" She asked.

"Yes." Michael said.

Charlene grabbed a small box with holes in it from a stack off the shelf. She put some of the bedding in the bottom of the box, and carefully placed the guinea pig inside. She closed the top, so it wouldn't run away. She handed the box to Michael.

"Thanks for the help" Michael said, taking the box carefully.

"Need any more assistance?" She asked, winking at him and nudging him with her arm.

"Uh, um, no thanks! I've got it from here!" He said slowly backing away.

"Hey, whatcha doin' tonight?" She said with a suggestive grin.

"Hanging out with my boyfriend." Michael said, trying to get out of the conversation.

She was taken back at what he said, but she gave up trying to get with this beautiful sex god. "Oh uh, ok. Um sorry. Have fun then." She waved awkwardly at him and turned on her heals and pretended to go greet another costumer.

Michael walked over to the spot where they keep the cages. He saw a fancy one that looked like a club, and it had different attachments you could buy. It was definitely way better than a normal, boring cage.

He carried the box in his free arm and he grabbed a package of bedding. I'm gonna need a cart or something to carry this in. He thought. He walked over to the carts and put all of his stuff in it. Then he went to the other isles to buy some more stuff for his precious new son.

-

Michaelgclifford: Hey!

Lukehemmings: Did you get our son?! Are you driving? If you are, I'm going to be very mad at you!!

Michaelgclifford: Yes, and no I'm not in the car.

Lukehemmings: OK good.

Michaelgclifford: Do you wanna see our son?

Lukehemmings: YESYESYES

Michaelgclifford: Too bad.

Lukehemmings: Please? He's my son too...

Michaelgclifford: I'm kidding jeez. (Image attached)

Lukehemmings: OHMYGAHD HE'S SO CUTEEE!!!

Michaelgclifford: I got him a cage, and it looks like a night club, and gormet chicken fajita flavored food.

Lukehemmings: Haha, that's so cute!

Michaelgclifford: And I got him some pretty sweet toys.

Lukehemmings: Wow our son is gonna be the most popular guinea pig in school.

Michaelgclifford: He's not going to some shitty public school, he's gonna do online school!

Lukehemmings: Even better.

Michaelgclifford: We need the best for our son.

Lukehemmings: I cant wait until I see you in person.

Michaelgclifford: Ya, then you can meet our son!!

Lukehemmings: WAIT.

Michaelgclifford: What

Lukehemmings: What's his name?

Michaelgclifford: How about I name him after you?

Lukehemmings: Um, ok...

Michaelgclifford: Yeah. Luke Jr. I like the sound of that!

Lukehemmings: Great!

Michaelgclifford: Luke Jr is going to like his 2nd daddy so much!

Lukehemmings: We're going to be such good parents!

Michaelgclifford: Yeah.

Michaelgclifford: I have to go set up the rest of his cage so... I'll text you later!

Lukehemmings: Ok, talk to you and Luke Jr soon! Don't forget about me this time!

.

.

.

Hey frens! I hope you liked this chapter! It's a little longer than the other ones. Sorry it took so long to post but school is literally taking over my life and I'm sure some of you can relate. And tbh ive had some writers block lateley but I PROMISE I'll update as much as I can!!!

Also, if you've read this far, I wanted to say thanks for sticking with me! I'll try to make the book more interesting now that things are moving along.
Anyway thanks for reading and talk to ya soon!
(^.^)
<) )/
./..\.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 704 27
❝ we both know that this is just infatuation❞ -or where two boys agreed to be Fuck buddies but learned something new along the way . ;taetaee- 2015
645 64 16
𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 �...
108K 3.5K 15
When a girl who doesn't believe in love and a boy who wants to fall in love, meet.
260K 7.3K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?