The Dangerous Mate (Completed)

By blackgirl421

He went from omega to Alpha just in two days His family relatives are dead because he killed them bare handed... More

Prolouges
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

4.5K 170 59
By blackgirl421

He tensed up against my lips then quickly brought his hands to my hip pulling me onto his lap.

I pulled back staring into his eyes deeply frowning. "Your emotions are bottled up, I can finally see them," I stated.

"I told you about myself. Now can you tell me about yourself," he asked.

I frowned inwardly, "theirs nothing to tell everyone knows my history," I stated.

"I also realized that you have emotions bottled up too. This confusion and sadness on your face isn't the type of emotion I want to look at," he stated.

"I killed my pack, there's nothing to it," I stated automatically putting on a blank face.

"You put on a blank face,yet you say it was nothing," he stated glaring into my eyes.

"Why did you kill your pack," he asked sternly. "Why do you keep killing other pack," he asked.

I glared at his face, "still interrogating me," I stated bitterly dropping my hands from his neck.

"I have a right to know," he snapped back. "What makes you think that you do!" I bit back.

I gave you my story. Why can't I have yours?" he asked.

"I enjoyed it, just like how your pack dominate other packs. It brings power to you that no one can take away. People fear who I am. Fear I will attack. And fear they won't survive." I stated looking at him straight in the eye.

He frowned and disconnected our eye contact. "I kill to  protect my pack not for fun exactly. Yes, it bring power, but that power is what keeps us safe from getting attacked. That's why rouges don't even bother to attack my pack. Were basically a death wish." he stated bring his eyes back to mine.

"This liquid your beta gave me is going to wear off by tomorrow. I'm not going to be as nice as I am now," I stated slumping my shoulders.

"I want to enjoy touching you," he stated looking my with blank eyes. "And you don't," I asked confused.

He shook his head, "I want to hold you right now," he said bringing his hand back to my waist.

I nodded my head giving him permission to. He brought his face to the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. He picked me up and started walking out of the door.

I laid my head on his shoulder relaxing into his touch. He grunted as he walked down the hall way entering the elevator. As he exited the elevator many head turned his way gaping at us in shock.

Nate was just smiling with a toothy grin on his face. "I'm taking you to my room," he stated and continued walking through the forest.

It was unfamiliar forest ground he was walking on. Obviously Nate had skipped this area in the tour.

A wooden cabin appeared. It wasn't far from the pack house and it was rather large.

I felt him jiggle out a key to unlock the door and as soon as we were inside he went to the bed head and just sat their with my straddling him.

He sighed and brought his head back to the crook of my neck and just kept breathing.

I brought my head back and stared at him. "Can I kiss you," he asked. I nodded stiffly as he brought his face to mine.

He tasted tentatively with his tongue as he traced it across the bottom of my lip. I let out a moan as his hot breathe trailed down my neck leaving sloppy kisses.

I brought my hands to his hair running my hands through his curly hair. He groaned and started to nibble on my lip.

I brought my head back catching my breathe from the intense pleasure he was providing me.

"Why do you want me all of a sudden," I whispered with my eyes closed. "I could ask you the same question," he murmered against my neck.

"I heard if I mark you, then your wolf won't be....evil" he said. I tensed up at the word of marking.

"Don't," I stated

"Don't you want to be happy," he frowned then glared at the floor as if it had done something.

"Sure, but my wolf is a part of me. Her dark side entertains me sorry to say this, but killing people is like soothing an illness to me." I told him.

"Remember the memory I showed you," he asked.

I nodded meekly, "what if I told you every child you have killed so far has gone through that," he stated.

"They haven't," I replied.

"How would you know. You don't know them and maybe you should think about mercy for children," he said strictly.

"I have a question," I said. Thinking about my past and everything I had to ask something that has been nagging me.

"Have you had a previous mate," I asked quickly averted my eyes to a pair of shorts that was on the ground.

"Yes, I have. She died in a rouge attack a few years ago," he said really tense.

"Shouldn't you have a pup from her," I asked frowning when I felt jealousy burn against my chest.

"In a way yes," he said his eyes holding pain just by thinking about his ex mate.

I tensed up at the sound of him having a pup. "She was pregnant when she died," he said gruffly and pulled tighter onto my waist to where his face was in the crook of my neck.

"I am assuming you also had a mate," he said.

"Yep," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What happened to him," he asked slowly as if assuming bad.

"I killed him," I said. I felt him tense up against me.

"Why," he asked confused.

"I found my mate early compared to most people in my pack when I was apart of one. I was eleven at the time and everything was scary to me considering we were the packs early bloomer you could say." I told him and switch the roles so I could inhale his scent by bringing myself to the crook of his neck for comfort.

"We dated for two years and almost had sex when I turned thirteen. Oddly the mate pull worked mentally and sexually. I felt uncomfortable around him most times like sometime I wouldn't consider him to be my mate," I said grunting when he place a kiss on my neck.

"My wolf would talk to me," I whispered feeling myself tense up.

"She was different from when I was young  she use to be normal I guess then she turned dark. I found my mate... I think the term people use these days are called dry humping," I said not certain if I used the word correctly.

My wolf turned dark that day. She was always dark,but after that she seemed to have gone full out I can still remember my claw inside his chest pulling his heart out," I said not regretting that day.

"Next I killed the girl, then I went for my pack. I went for my family, but there was also a rouge attack and the rouges killed my family. I was angry not because they killed my family, but because I wanted to." I said.

"They knew he was seeing another woman, but the reason they didn't tell me was because it was my cousin and they always like my cousin more than me." I stated bitterly .

"I shifted and went ravage. No control over my body it's not like everyone explains how their wolf was in control, for me it was like she was in control, but I didn't know who was in control," I said matter of fact.

"My wolf was born blood hungry, I just never knew till we both became one. We love seeing blood, not like a vampire more like release." I said remembering the day clearly.

"Then I should mark you just for that reason," he said looking me in the eye.

I chuckled, "just a few days ago you wanted nothing to do with me," I said smiling into his neck.

"I wanna feel like this every day so I need to mark you," he said.

I sighed lowly and brought my head from his neck.

"Do it," I said firmly.

He wasted no time sinking his teeth into my neck. A piercing scream left my mouth as pain filled my entire body like poison. Purple dots clouded my vision.

Riddles  of the day (4)

You're a bus driver. At the first stop 4 people get on. At the second stop 8 people get on, at the third stop 2 people get off and, at the fourth stop everyone got off. The question is what color are the bus driver's eyes?

How far can you walk into the woods?

There are eight pills. They are all the same size and color. One pill weighs slightly more and is poisonous. You have a balanced scale and can only use it twice. How can you find the poisoned pill?

If it takes 6 men 6 days to dig 6 holes, how long will it take 3 men to dig half a hole?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831 44 35
I wanted to tell him that I knew his favorite book, and his coffee order, and the way he clicked his pen when he was deep in thought. I wanted to tel...
63.4K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
690K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
1.9M 55.5K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...