Save Me (Minecraft Diaries Le...

By Chloe3256

(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did... More

Introduction (Info)
Chapter 1 - Thieves Guild
Chapter 2 - Travis
Chapter 3 - Levin
Chapter 4 - The Wedding (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - The Wedding (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Leaving Me With Levin
Chapter 7 - Garroth?
Chapter 8 - I Think I Should Leave...
Chapter 9 - I Will Protect You
Chapter 10 - Hyria
Chapter 11 - Could It Be That I Like Levin?
Chapter 12 - You Sure About That?
Chapter 13 - Someone Could Steal Her
Chapter 14 - Do Not Leave My Side
Chapter 15 - You Didn't Like The Hug?
Chapter 16 - You like me?
Chapter 17 - I Just Want To Ask a Few Questions
Chapter 18 - Run
Chapter 20 - Someone's Watching
Chapter 21 - You're Mine
Chapter 22 - Do Not Trust Him
Chapter 23 - We're Engaged
Chapter 24 - Don't Lose Hope
Chapter 25 - The Dress
Chapter 26 - Who Did It?
Chapter 27 - What Old Friend?
Chapter 28 - Starting the Search
Chapter 29 - I Recognize Him
Chapter 30 - Childhood Friend
Chapter 31 - Escaping
SEQUEL IS OUT

Chapter 19 - First Memory

5.4K 158 123
By Chloe3256

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

If you didn't know I had trouble thinking of what to do next on some of my chapters so I posted a help A/N.. I got suggestions on what to do next and I finally decided to pick one! This idea is from Rose_4_you 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

(Y/N) POV

I ran for what seemed like forever until I finally reached Levin's house once again. I didn't knock, I just swung the door open. Levin jumped and looked back at me from the couch, "(Y-Y/N) are you okay? You look really worried.." I started to freak out, "Voice.. danger.. run.." Travis walked down from the room upstairs and looked at me with concern, "(Y/N)?" I didn't know what to do anymore, nothing made sense. I don't know who the voice is inside my head. I don't know who I was running from. I don't understand..

All of a sudden Aphmau runs inside, "Guys.. Garroth is back."

We all look at her with wide eyes. 'I thought they said Garroth was left inside the Irene dimension..' "What?" Levin asked with wide eyes. "Garroth is back.. the Irene dimension opened, I don't know how but it did." My heart began to beat faster for no reason.. well I didn't know the reason. I looked up at Aphmau, "Was there anyone else in the Irene dimension with him?" She looked back at me, "Yes, his brother, Zane." I recognized the name.. Zane. I suddenly get flooded with memories.

*Flashback (Memory)*

"Momma! Momma!" I ran to my mom with my teddy in my arms. I was sad, the button eye on my teddy came off. "Yes sweetie?" My mom asked while picking me up. "The button came off.." I cried as my mom rocked me. She sat down in the rocking chair and waited for me to calm down. "Don't worry I will sew it back." She petted my hair as I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Honey.." "Y-Yes momma?" She gave me a warm smile, "We met with the king and queen of O'Khasis and found out they have lovely sons." I smiled back, "Okay! That means we can play tag together can't we?" She sighed, "No honey. In order to keep the peace between O'Khasis and us we had to make a deal.." "A deal?" "Yes.. In the future you will be marrying one of their sons, their name is Zane. He has black hair and blue eyes.. I guess you can say he's shy in a way.. but I think he would be good for you!" I stared back at her with confusion 'Zane?'

*Flashback End*

I widened my eyes from the old memory.. 'Zane and I are engaged?'

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I never thought this book would actually reach 5k reads! I want just want to hug you all! GROUP HUG!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 229 40
Have you ever wondered about Garmau's future? Have you thought of it when there was no Irene dimension jumping? Well, this is a story that I hope you...
600K 14.1K 52
A Princess And Her Knight DISCLAIMER: I legit made this story when I was like ten please don't @ me I'm aware it has a lot of mistakes and etc Aphmau...
108K 2.9K 36
"They betrayed you," Sasha had said. "They left you for dead." After the tragedy that took place in Lady Irene's dimension, the people of Phoenix Dro...
17.9K 637 38
After one of her villagers had been shot by an arrow, the Lord of the village Pheonix Drop reached out to an old friend. Y/n was the sister of Aphmau...