Te me vas (prince royce story)

disneyfairytales द्वारा

Jenny is the perfect girl for any guy what happens when she's hired to be bachata singer prince royce fake gi... अधिक

Te Me Vas (prince royce fanfic) chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter:/
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The End
The sequel

Chapter 18

1K 35 10
disneyfairytales द्वारा

:) comment and vote!!!

~JENNY'S POV~

I woke up next to Geoffrey and saw our clothes on the floor and the covers were everywhere but covered us. The pillows were thrown across the room. Man was Geoffrey really that desperate.

"Babe" I said shaking him lightly.

"Huh what's wrong" he asked.

"I need to pee" he had his arms right on my stomach but, when he moved his arms moved up and it felt awkward.

"Just go to sleep babe" he said pulling on the covers.

"Can you at least take your arm off me and let me pee?"

"No stay with me" he said as he tightened his arm.

"Geoffrey you had me last night please" wow where is all this confidence coming from.

"That's true but I still want you to be with me" he buried his head in the crook of my neck and started kissing me.

"Geoffrey I swear I will pee on the bed. let.go.now." I said sternly. Geoffrey let go me and I got up.

"Hermosa?"

"Yes?" I said through my teeth.

"Did you forget that we had sex yesterday?" He asked I blushed.

"No why?"

"Babe your naked" I looked down and screamed. I pulled the covers and wore it like a dress. Which resulted a naked Geoffrey.

"You so did that on purpose"

"Oh yea I wanted to be naked" he laughed I picked up a pillow and threw at him. I went to the restroom and changed in shorts and an oversized sweater.

"Here" I said handing Geoffrey the covers since he was still naked. Ow I got the same pain in my lower area again. I know why I'm not stupid.

"Thanks babe." He said and then looked at me.

"Are you okay hermosa your walking like a penguin" he laughed but, as soon as he saw my serious face he stopped.

"Hermosa I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said sitting on the bed.

"Geoffrey baby it's ok but, do you mind putting on at least boxers." I said closing my eyes.

"Alright but, I know you love seeing me like this." He winked. I went to the restroom again to brush my teeth and when I looked up I had sex hair. I looked like mufasa from the lion king. I tried combing it but, it just hurt more wow it was really tangled. I went back to the room to get my undergarments and went back to take a shower. Geoffrey was downstairs cooking breakfast. I started singing any song that came to mind.

"Te perdiste mi amor y yo y yo te estaba amando" I sang but, then got interrupted by my lovely boyfriend (sarcasm).

"Babe I'm going for a run call me when you want to do something" run? Please.

"What do you mean by want 'something' and 'going for a run'?" I asked confused I know my Geoffrey he's lazy and a run doesn't sound like him.

"I just want to see Miami a little better and I mean by like if you want to go shop or go out and eat"

"Alright"I said unsure. I heard the front door close and finished taking a shower.

"What to do what to do" I said out loud to myself. I decided to pack all my things since it was our last night here. I was packing all my stuff when I noticed Geoffrey's phone on the nightstand. Menso how am I going to call him now. I then heard a ring that meant I either got a text or Geoffrey did. I looked all over the room until I spotted my phone. But, there wasn't a message. Yup it's Geoffrey's. 'Should I check what the text says' my head kept saying. I don't know if I should maybe its important. What if its something stupid. Maybe it's management. I just glanced at the phone and my heart dropped.

Emeraude?

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I felt kinda bad about lying to Jenny but, I had to stop whatever Emeraude was trying to do to break me and Jenny up. I put my hands in my pocket and tried to take out my phone but, nothing. Shit I probably left at the house. What if Emeraude texts me those flirty texts and Jenny sees them. I don't know if I should go back or just keep going. Keep going its not like Jenny would go through all my messages or read it. Well what if she just glares at it and reads it. What I- stop it Geoffrey and just keep walking. I finally made it to the little bar she told me to meet her at. Oh I see her great now I can prepare for hell.

"Hey Geoffrey so how's your little vacation going" she asked in a flirt tone. I just wanted to leave so I can spend the rest of the day with my GIRLFRIEND.

"It was ok until you showed up" I said with an attitude.

"As baby I know you don't mean that" she said putting her hand on mine but I snatched it away.

"What do you want" I asked getting annoyed.

"I just want you"

"Esmeralda" I warned yes that's her name but its in Spanish.

"Yes" she said innocently.

"What exactly do you want from me Esmeralda" I said very annoyed with her.

"Look I want to go out with you" she said playing with her hair in a flirty way.

"Can't you see me going out with Jenny come on its on every magazine." She is getting on my last nerves.

"I do see that's why I want you to break up with her we make a good couple and our fame will rise more"

"Bitch please I don't need your fame"

"We make a good couple"

"No we don't me and Jenny do and I'm not breaking up with her anytime soon."

"It's not like she can give you what I can"

"And what can you give me other than annoyance."

"Geoffrey can't you imagine us together on every magazine."

"Nope not in a million years I'm leaving now" I get up and start walking away.

"Fine leave" she said stomping off. I started running back to the house for it can look like I ran. I went in a little flower store and bought flowers for Jenny. I'm still wondering if I got a text and she read it. But, if it was someone else like management I wouldn't mind. But I knew it was going to be Esmeralda. Fingers crossed she didn't read it.

"I'm here hermosa." I said as I entered the house. Until I heard sobs coming from the bedroom. Jenny was right there crying her eyes out and her knees were close to her chest.

"Jenny babe what's wrong." I said running up to her and hugged her. She pushed me away and wiped away her tears.

"You that's what's wrong" she said trying not to crack.

"Me? What did I do" what did I d- shit she read the message.

"Your cheating on me don't try and act all innocent." She said coming closer to me which kinda scared me.

"Baby I'm not cheating on you I would never-"

"Save it for someone who cares" she said heading to the door.

"Hermosa please l-"

"DON'T CALL ME HERMOSA DON'T CALL ME ANYTHING" she yelled I've never seen her so mad yet so sad.

"Jenny I didn't cheat on you" I tried to explain but, she just kept grabbing all her stuff from room.

"Read that text read the FUCKEN text" I've never heard her cuss.

"Jenny it's Es-"

"I don't want to know who she is I don't give a damn have a nice life with her" she said storming off with her backpack.

"Jenny I didn't cheat on you I swear" I tried telling her but she just kept on walking.

"Just tell me one thing" she said trying to hold her tears.

"Was this all a plan" she asked but, I was confused what plan.

"First telling me you'd never hurt me then planning to take my virginity away" she said her voice cracking and tears forming in her eyes.

"Of course not Jenny I love you with a-"

"LIAR YOU NEVER LOVED ME" she yelled shit I really messed up this time but, this time I don't think she'll forgive me.

"This wasn't a plan Jenny I would never hurt you" she looked at me with an 'look around you' look.

"Never hurt never hurt me look around Geoffrey don't you see me hurt I loved you but it was all a joke to you I gave you everything Geoffrey what else do you want from me you already took my love, virginity, and time!" She said getting to the door.

"No Jenny it's not what it looked like I would never ever cheat on you I love you with all my heart"

"Look at your phone and tell me you didn't cheat Geoffrey LOOK AT IT" she screamed the last part which made me jump.

"It was es-"

"I don't give a damn who it was you cheated on me with and I hope you have a nice life with that bitch" damn she said bitch she's really pissed off. Look what you did Geoffrey wait what am I talking about its all Esmeralda's fault.

"Jenny please listen to me" I said grabbing her wrist.

"LET GO OF ME YOU JACKASS!" She screamed at me yanking her hand away but I just got her other wrist.

"Not until you listen to me" she had tears falling down her cheek.

"No I'm not going to listen to some lame excuse" she tried holding back more tears threatening to fall.

"It's not an excuse its the truth will you please listen to me."

"No I won't you wasted enough of my time just leave me alone and don't worry about the contract it's almost over so you can go and be with your new girlfriend" I had tears in my eyes of the words she said.

"Please" I said my voice cracking.

"No just fuck off" she yanked her wrist and left me standing there with tears coming down my cheeks. I fell on my knees and cried. Why did I let this happen. She left me I hurt her after I promised her I wouldn't. She was the best thing I ever had and now she's gone.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

I know you guys hate me right now especially my cousin who's probably reading this. Well tell me what you think of the chapter for a sooner update. BYE.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
26.1K 732 9
❛ i'm taking you home. ❜