.:Hetalia Lemons:. (DISCONTIN...

By dandanroo

.:DISCONTINUED! I WON'T CONTINUE WRITING THIS ANYMORE!:. I just noticed...I wrote lots of bad Hetalia le... More

PruAus - Chocolate Love
GerIta - Best gift, ever
Romano x Reader - Boredom
2p!Romano x Italy - Fun!
Itacest - Gelato
Taking requests!!!
PruMano - I'm sorry...
Teacher! Norway x Student! Reader - Detention...
Neko! Giripan - Pet me...
2p! GerIta - Drunk be like...
2p! Itacest - Drunk Police
Sweden x Reader - Make up sex
Wow...
.:Author's Note!!:.
Turkey x Greece - You're my cat, Greece
Canada x Reader - You make me nervous
IceNor - Slaves
PruCan - Do you even love me?
.:3RD A/N:.
SuFin - A Break From All That Work
Canadacest - I Still Can't Believe It...
.:OPENING A FEW REQUEST SLOTS:.
2p! USUK - Sweeter than my Cupcakes
2p! PruCan - One who understands
FrUK - Ruining Our Date
FraNada - I Love You, Papa
2p! RoChu - You Jealous, Viktor?
America x Reader - Do you love me?
Austria x Reader - You are mine, and mine only
GerMerica - On Break
.:BAD NEWS AND UPDATE:.
RusAme - Late or Early?
PruHun - Oh, How Much I've Missed You
~OPENING 10 REQUEST SLOTS!!~
2p! Italy x Reader - All Mine
JapaNada - Confessions
2p! Canada x Reader x Canada - Drunk Sex
GerRus- Mine, da?
(BONDAGE) Germany x Reader - Naughty Bitch
ItaGer- Newspaper Club Sex
2p! Americax Reader x America- Sleepover
Tumblr Post - Fanfic Requests OPEN
HAMILTON & HETALIA IMAGINES TUMBLR SIDE BLOG
Babysitter! Germany x Babysat! Reader - Big Baby
.:I'm Putting This on Hold *^*)/:.
Soo... I made Aesthetics??
I think I'm discontinuing this...
yup, I've lost it...
y'all still read this? openrequestsontumblrhehe

2p! Romano x Romano - Gay, no. Fabulous, yes!

7.4K 85 109
By dandanroo

"Oh, God, Lovino, look at this flashy suit!" Flavio squealed as he pulled Lovino towards a navy blue suit hanging on a rack.

Lovino rolled his eyes and scoffed. "What about it, stronzo?"

Flavio turned to Lovino and said, "Oh, don't call me an asshole, Lovi! Too harsh~"

Lovino rolled his eyes again until Flavio pulled him again, the 'flashy' suit in his hands.

"I'll buy it for you!" Flavio giggled.

"Oh, crap..." Lovino groaned.

~

"Flavio, you bastardo, where are we going?" Lovino asked as Flavio drove down a dirt road.

"My secret, but fabulous, place." Flavio said, hiding a small smirk.

Lovino groaned and looked out the window, watching the trees and bushes they passed by.

"Come on! It's going to be fabulously fun!" Flavio giggled as he pulled Lovino into a cabin.

"What fun?!" Lovino thought. "Wait, merda, right. This guy's gay. Well, according to Luciano... I believe that stronzo, but...I don't know why I do..."

"Put on the suit, Lovi~" Flavio cooed. "Come on...I'm waiting..."

Lovino furrowed his eyebrows as he gave Flavio his 'are you fucking crazy?!' look.

"I'm not crazy," Flavio said, as if he read Lovino's mind. "I'm just waiting for you. Now change! I want to see if it fits you!"

"In front of him?!" Lovino thought. "Is he crazy?! Oh, Dio...now I feel gay!"

Lovino sighed heavily and blushed deep red as he turned away from Flavio.

He took off his tan jacket and then he took off his black suit together with his dark brown tie.

Flavio licked his lips but was very confused; why the hell is Lovino taking- stripping in front of Flavio?!

He then remembered hearing Luciano tell Lovino that he was gay.

He cursed his brother in his mind and walked towards Lovino.

As soon as Lovino was about to put on the white long-sleeved shirt that came with the suit, warm hands pulled it away from Lovino's hands.

He turned around and saw who pulled it away.

Flavio...?!

"What the hell, Flavuo?!" Lovino yelled. "Give it back, stronzo!"

"No." Flavio growled as he threw the shirt somewhere in the room.

He forcefully pushed Lovino to a wall and held his arms above both sides of his head.

"Hands off, bastardo!" Lovino yelled at Flavio.

Flavio shut Lovino up by kissing him on his lips.

Lovino was surprised as hell and, surprisingly, he kissed back!

Flavio smiled at the kiss, until Lovino pushed him on hiFlavio

"You naughty boy!" Flavio laughed.

"Shut up." Lovino growled as he crawled above Flavio.

But as soon as he was about to kiss Flavio, Flavio flipped Lovino underneath him and attacked him on his neck.

Lovino bit his lip to hide his moans of pleasure.

Flavio felt bad and disappointed that Lovino didn't make any sounds, so he tried to find his sweet spot.

Lovino moaned loudly, letting Flavio know that he had found his sweet spot. "F-Flavio! Merda, stop!"

Flavio bit, licked and sucked it and pulled away as soon as it turned into a crimson red mark.

He licked his lips sexually and took off Lovino's tan pants.

"Let go, bastardo!" Lovino yelled.

But nothing could stop the blonde Italian for getting what he desires most: Lovino freaking Vargas.

Flavio saw the growing tent in Lovino's Spanish flag boxers (courtesy of Antonio Carriedo~).

He blushed as he licked his lips again, his mouth waiting to have a taste of- ahem! The leaning tower of Pisa.

Flavio took off Lovino's boxers and stared at the throbbing member of Lovino.

"Shit!" Lovino moaned once Flavio's tongue swirled around the tip of his cock.

Flavio's tongue licked the base to the tip until he took the whole thing into his mouth.

Lovino pulled at Flavio's blonde hair when he gave Lovino's cock a long suck. "Sh-Shit...Flavio..."

Flavio smiled then pulled away.

He then licked the pre-cum as he stared into Lovino's eyes with lust in them.

"Please..." Lovino moaned. "Don't... Stop it...don't stop it..."

"You said three words, but they meant one thing, eh? Smart." Flavio smiled.

He tortured Lovino's cock by sucking it, making Lovino about to go over the edge.

"Flavio!!" Lovino moaned loudly as he spilled his juice into Flavio's mouth.

Flavio swallowed the load and licked his lips.

"My turn,, stronzo..." Lovino growled as he flipped Flavio underneath him.

"You cazzo, that's not fair!" He added. "You're still clothed! Jerk! Strip all of your clothes. Now..."

Flavio smiled slyly and sat up.

He slowly stripped off his clothes, teasing Lovino.

Lovino groaned and pushed Flavio back on the bed.

He then pulled off Flavio's pants, together with his boxers.

Lovino smiled slyly and placed Flavio's legs on his shoulders.

He rammed into Flavio and licked his lips when he heard Flavio moan loudly.

"L-Lovino Vargas!!" Flavio yelled/moaned.

"What?" Lovino teased. "Found that one spot?"

He rammed into Flavio even deeper and stroked Flavio's cock as he did.

Flavio's toes curled up as he moaned in pleasure.

He bit his lip trying to hold back any more moans; God knows what else Lovino would do to him!

"Oh, Dio..." Lovino teased, once he saw Flavio try to hold back his moans. "Flavio! Are you gay or what? Stop holding back your moans! Or else I'll torture and punish you even longer and harsher! Want that, bastardo?"

"N-No..." Flavio moaned, finally!

"Good!" Lovino said, stroking Flavio's cock even faster. "I'll just end this and we're done? Happy?"

"Si..." Flavio moaned. "Grazie, Lovi...but...I'm begging for you to...ram into...me...even...faster...!"

"But, one thing," Lovino said. "I need you to moan my name louder than you can moan...just you watch..."

Lovino thrusted into Flavio even faster as he also stroked Flavio's cock even faster.

"What's my name, Flavio?" Lovino grunted.

But oh, how much Flavio wants to hear that grunt!

"L-Lovi..." Flavio moaned softly.

"I can't...hear you..."

"Lovi!"

"Louder than that, stronzo!"

"Lovino!"

"Even louder!"

"LOVINO!!!!"

Flavio cummed all over Lovino's cock while Lovino spilled his juice into Flavio.

He pulled out of Flavio and laid next to him.

"That actually felt good...even better than Antonio, I guess..." Lovino panted.

Flavio panted even faster than Lovino.

"TBH, that's my first time..." He panted.

The two faced each other and kissed again.

"Is it bad to fall in love with yourself?" Lovino asked.

"Not at all..." Flavio smiled.

"Good..." Lovino smiled darkly. "Because I want to do a round two..."

He towered over Flavio and French kissed him.

Oh, this night will be busy and loud...

~

*Ring, ring, ring, ring!!*

"What the hell?" Lovino groaned as he heard his phone ring.

"My phone..." Flavio groaned ad he reached for his. "We have the same ringtone! Fabulous!"

Lovino rolled his eyes and answered his phone.

.: Phone Conversation:.

"Lovino?"

"Feliciano? What is it?"

"Where are you? I'm worried sick, fratello!"

"I stayed at a hotel..."

"A hotel? I thought you and Flavio were just shopping?"

"Well...it took us longer than expected..."

"Come back home soon, okay? Ciao!"

.:Phone conversation end:.

"Was that your fratello?" Flavio asked.

"Si..." Lovino sighed heavily.

"Oh, God..." Flavio said.

"I'm still here, stronzo!!" A voice yelled from Flavio's phone.

.:Phone conversation:.

"Si, mio fratello?"

"Where the fuck are you?!"

"In a hotel."

"Damn! I thought you and Lovino were shopping?!"

"It took longer than we expected, Luci~"

"For fuck's sake, don't call me that, stronzo!"

"*giggle*"

"Fuck you, you motherfucking bastard."

.:Phone conversation end:.

"Let me guess, your fratello?" Lovino asked.

"Si." Flavio said. "We need to leave...like, right now."

"Right..." Lovino said. "Or else we're dead..."

Both their brothers will kill both of them; well, only one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 64
Hello! This is my book of Hetalia oneshots. It contains many different ships, and there is fluff and smut (the stories with smut will have a warning...
194K 3.8K 90
Hi! I'll be doing Hetalia x Reader oneshots! I might do lemons, if they are requested of if I feel the urge. There probably won't be many though...
27.1K 311 28
Hello fellow Hetalians!! I assure you that this is a completely reliable book and I will try to get all your requests fulfilled and update regularly...
78.4K 2.1K 77
! NO MORE UPDATES HERE!