The Last Piece | BoyxBoy [CO...

By majestic-

Tobias just went through a breakup with a girl he's dated for years. The idea of him even being in a relation... More

Before You Start Reading. . .
First Day Of Senior Year
Peachy
Personal Space
We're Not Friends
Are you....
Red Room, Purple Room
Empty Bottle
Spin The DRAMA
The Morning After
Still Got Game
Secrets Revealed
Birthday Parties
Hot Cousin
Sensitive Topics
Memorable
Too Early To Leave Without A Kiss
Just One Text, And I'm There
Morning Breath
Cluttered Thoughts
Humiliation
Pride
2 Months Later
Hopeless Romantic
Deal
Go Get Your Man !
Homophobic
Stuck in The Past
Forgiveness
NOT AN UPDATE ! But a Story Pitch!
Make It Make Sense
Piece of Art
The FINAL Piece

Betrayal

40.5K 1.1K 744
By majestic-

Tobias' POV

The end of summer was near and all the memories came rushing back into my mind. You'd think laying in bed would help the sleep kick in, but you're trapped in your thoughts and the sleep that was once sneaking up on you, is now slipping away.

Here I was, laying on my blue blanket, eyes weighing heavy-- wondering how stupid I could've been. How stupid I was to trust someone for two years. Two years of my life, down the drain.

I tried, I tried so hard to just think about the good times me and her shared and how she always made me smile even if I was never in the mood. But every time I think about the good times, I start to think about how she was doing the same thing, to another guy.

It's weird how, because of one person you can go from your reckless old ways of partying, sleeping around, and smoking, to settling down for that one person. That's what she did to me. She magically made the reckless me go away.. Which oddly made me happy too.

But I guess I was so blinded by love, that I didn't even realize she slowly stopped loving me.

She loved me, I know she did. You can't devote two years of your life to someone and not love them... Hopefully not. Just that possibility and thought alone is making my stomach sink.

Tomorrow is the start of senior year and I can't even bare to see her face. I'm the 'tough one' in my school. I'm the one who would threaten anyone and everyone if any guy looked at her the wrong way.

But I know, seeing the guy she cheated on me with in the hallways is going to make my thoughts travel to a dangerous place.

Then I realized, that maybe all of this was meant to happen so I could realize how much of a scrum she secretly was. To lead someone on into thinking you loved them when really you were loving someone else, was low... It was lower than low.

I don't even remember the last time I actually cried that hard. It was one month into summer break when everything happened. I had just gotten home after finding out, and I didn't think I'd shed a tear because of how angry I was at everything I had just found out, but the moment I closed the door, all the tears came running down my face.

Just thinking about everything now, I could feel a tear slip away from the corner of my eye and fall down to my ear. My lungs felt trapped and suddenly I couldn't find a way to breath . My hands started to sting at the memory of her holding my hands, my toes started to feel numb just thinking of how she would have to get on the tips of her toes to kiss me.

I sat up on my bed and suddenly all the numbness went away and my lungs opened up, allowing me to breath normally again.

I wiped the small tears threatening to come out, with the ends of my sleeve. I had to get over it. It happened, it's over, I need to move on.

"Tobias! Dinners ready!" My mother shouted from downstairs.

My mother thinks tile this day, that I broke up with Michelle. She almost started to cry when I told her we were over. She kept telling me how she made me a better person and how she wanted me to fix it, assuming it was my fault it ended.

But that was one thing I actually could agree with my mother on, because I wasn't the best person before I met Michelle. Like I said, before I met her it was always partying, drinking, and smoking whenever I got the chance. But once I met her, it was like a switch went off.

I started thinking about my future... With her. Now when I look at my future, I see nothing. I see nothing but black.

"Hurry! Before it gets cold."

"Coming." I managed to choke out. I used the sleeves of my shirt to hide any evidence I had left showing on my face and got out of bed. I left the room and walked down the hallway to the staircase. All the lights were turned off upstairs and the only light you could see were the ones in the kitchen downstairs. So I rushed down the stairs into the dining room where my parents and my baby sister was seated.

Suddenly the 50 pound golden retriever came pacing up to me, wagging his tail while huffing and puffing.

"Rocky!" I ran my fingers on his back with one hand while using the other to scratch behind his ear, "Who's a good boy?"

"Don't forget to take him out before you go to sleep." My mom ordered. I looked up at her and nodded.

"Yes mom" I muttered.

I stood up and went inside the kitchen. Inside were pots on top of the stove and some dirty dishes in the sink. I ran the water and washed my hands before serving myself a plate. It was white rice with brown beans and chicken. I served myself a glass of water before making my way out the kitchen. That was until someone shouted out for me. I turned around and saw my mother sipping a cup of juice.

"You're not eating with us?"

"No, I have homework to do."

"No he doesn't. It's summer and we all know summer reading for him is non-existent." Tracy said. Her and her five year old mouth could never know when to keep quiet.

"Tobias, stay down here with us. I want to have a nice family dinner. It's the last day before you guys go back to school."

I sighed and made my way to the other end of the table. Once I began to eat, everyone started to talk. My mother like always, asked my dad how his day at work went. Then he went on and on about how things were getting busy and how he was excepting to get extra hours in. Then she asked Tracy for the millionth time if she was ready for first grade. Tracy began jumping up and down with the fork in her hand chanting yes. I cracked a smile and then looked down at my plate before popping a piece of chicken in my mouth.

"What about you? Are you ready for school?" She asked me with a sad look. I tell my mom everything, sadly-- so I kind of knew one of these days she was going to ask me about Michelle. She doesn't know the full story, hints to why she thinks I'm the one who screwed it up. But, I feel like she has so much respect for Michelle, so I don't want to tell her that Michelle was actually a cheating son of — Well, you get the point.

My dad put a spoon full of food in his mouth before turning over to look at me. Although I loved my parents, sometimes it annoys me to have their noses all in my business. My personal business.

"I'm just hoping my schedule isn't messed up." It was a simple answer.

"You could always change it if there's something wrong." She gave me one of those motherly looks, hinting at the true meaning of her statement, " You know, if you don't like the people in that class." She said sweetly. I knew she was talking about Michelle between the lines but I decided to ignore her opening, and took a different turn into the subject.

"Everyone is always trying to change their schedules ma', It'll probably take a good two weeks before I finally get it changed. By then, I'd already adjusted and gotten used to my classes."

"Okay well, it was just a suggestion."

I finished the last bit of food on my plate and downed the rest of my water before putting my dishes away. I rinsed my hands and wiped my mouth before going up to my room.

Once I got in, I threw myself on my bed and let out a sigh. I really wasn't ready for tomorrow. I didn't even want to think about tomorrow.

So as a distraction, I turned over on my bed and moved my hands around the mattress to find my tv remote. Once I found it, I switched on the tv and turned on Hulu. While it loaded, I stripped out of my clothes and went under my comforter.

Then I switched on my favorite anime show. Even though I was seventeen, anime was still and will always be my favorite genre of animation to watch. So I spent the last bit of time awake, watching about four episodes of Naruto before sleep started to sneak up on me again.

The last thing on my mind was the image of the person I once loved and sadly... still do.

___________

Picture of Tobias on top! I'm really excited for this story!! As you can see Tobias dated a girl, but this is a BoyxBoy book so......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 532 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
911 19 7
his first day at new school didn't go as well as mark planned. He's had many problem in the past, due to his sexuality. He thought they would accept...
5.5K 86 26
[Warning.May contain] Bad language (Doesn't really appear a lot) A boyxboy love story. This story goes about the life of a Filipino boy named Blake R...