The Marauders (Harry Potter f...

By sofilly

The Marauders era. James, Lily, Severus, Sirius, Remus. ****CURRENTLY REWRITING THE ENTIRE FANFIC 26/6/13**** More

The Marauders - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 5
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 6
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 7
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 8
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 9
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - chapter 10
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 11
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 12
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 13
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 14
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 16
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 17
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 18
The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 19

The Marauders (Harry Potter fanfic) - Chapter 15

2.5K 49 7
By sofilly

Exams over woo, totally failed them all but oh well. [haven't actually got the marks back though] Here's a new chappy for you all :)

I want to know you guys pairings, your Marauder era Ships, Comment below :) [Don't want to offend anyone with where the story may lead]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

-James-

“James come on, you can’t watch all day. We’ve got stuff to do!” Sirius shouted from up the lane. I looked at him then back through the pink net curtains. Lily was gone. Denshaw was staring out of the window right at me, a hurt look on his face. Only when Lily rushed out of the door did I realise why he was looking at me like that. She pounced on me almost knocking me over her lips smashed against mine, eyes squeezed shut. Then did I realise I’d got her back. She released her grip and looked at me with those deep green eyes. “Couldn’t live without me eh?” I smirked at her cocking my head. She slapped my arm playfully trying to hide her embarrassed look. I could still see her red cheeks though.

-Remus-

She couldn’t resist him. The bad boy charm had won her back. It always does, the power of the bad boy charm. Looking at Sirius he was smirking and wolf whistling down the lane. How does she not see the faults? How does she see he is better than a well behaved Hufflepuff? Even from the distance the guys and I were standing away from then you could see the connection. It was almost as if cupid himself were flying around Hogsmeade.

-Lily-

From the moment our eyes met until now in the three broomsticks sharing a large butterbeer I could feel the connection. The feeling of hanging out with all four guys I’d been craving for the past month. I even forgave Sirius for all the jokes and pranks he was planning with all the supplies I’d seen him order in Zonkos. “So wait let me get this straight. You Evans. Prefect Lily Evans is allowing me to go through with said planned pranks? With no comment or telling off or anything?” I smiled at his confusion and nodded. “Wow! You guys should get back together more often. I think I may just be able to tolerate the snogging now.” I couldn’t hold back the laughter...

***

“Dear Tuney,

I may have found the perfect guy for you. To put it bluntly he’s perfect for you. But I may have broken his heart in the process of finding out what my heart wants. I really need you here Tuney; I need your sympathetic and understanding talks we used to have in the early mornings. You never used to tell me what to do; you’d help me in finding out what I wanted for myself. Gideon is the most amazing guy! He’s handsome, smart and sensitive. All that you look for in a guy, your type. I have returned to James, I know what you’ll say but I don’t care. The month I was away from him and the guys I missed them as badly as I miss you. On that note though I should stop writing before you call me a soppy sod!

The most amazing sister in the world, Lily”

“Who are you writing to Lily? Lover boy?” the door had opened just as I dropped the quill, it was Harriet Sorro.

“You can talk Harriet, I can hear the owls that come in here at night with your love letters. But no I’m writing to my sister actually.”

“Oh yeah your muggle family.” An obvious pureblood statement. I don’t see why she isn’t in Slytherin.

“What’s wrong with that? At least my family write...” Her smirk faded and her brow curled, eyes like slits she crossed the room to her bed and pulled out her nightgown. Folding the letter into an envelope I planned to cross to the owlery after breakfast tomorrow. A squeak of the door announced that the rest of the dormitory had entered; Mary, Greta and Emmeline, all arm in arm giggling about some silly rumour as usual. Their eyes locked onto mine, I stopped getting changed and challenged them to speak, and their sudden quietness told me who they were talking about.

“Is it true you ran out on Gideon Denshaw?” Of course! They wanted gossip, they’re as bad as first years. I nodded and pulled on my nightgown before sliding under the sheets. “and is it true that you’re back with James Potter?” again I nodded, this was going to be a long night of questions. They looked at each other and almost glided over to the bed, crossed legged at my feet they began with the interrogation.

“So does that mean Gideon’s single again?” Yes.

“Did you kiss him?” No.

“Have you kissed James?” Yes.

“Are they good kissers?” Oh yes James is, my mind tracked back to earlier today.

“Is it true Gideon took you to Madam Puddifoots?” Yes.

“Is it true he almost forced your breakfast down your throat?” Yes, all was explained why though and it was a very sweet reason too.

“Is it true James has a tattoo on his bum of a centaur?” Wait what? Where was all this coming from? I had to refresh my brain to function quickly enough before more questions got aimed at me.

“Yes. No. Yes. James is, can’t say about Gid. Yes. Yes, although he had reason. No.”

“He doesn’t have the tattoo. Aww, wait how do you know?” All three squealed, high pitched enough to sing like a mermaid.

“I was just guessing, and even if he did have a tattoo on his bum it wouldn’t be a centaur...”

“Ooh what would it be then?”

“I don’t know...”

A Stag.

***

It took a while to shove them off to bed so I could actually get some rest. It wasn’t long after that though that the sniggers and giggled died down and was replaced by deep breathing and the occasional snore. I lay there awake, thinking about James, and the day we had, and the homework I had to do tomorrow, and James.

The silence was broken by sniffs. Even with the attempt at muffling the sound with her sheets I could tell it was Harriet...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 312 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
858K 20.5K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
4.4K 154 19
Sixth year is beginning at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black, and James Potter. Lily Evans ha...
59.9K 2.4K 29
What would you do on the brink of war? |guess who's terrible at descriptions? It's me| (The main characters of this story are two oc's lmao ju...