Haywire ▷ Stilinski

By simplystiles-

[ BOOK FOUR ] ❝ we are always so fascinated when the brain goes haywire. ❞ The McCall pack has been through t... More

disclaimer
Chapter 1. Parasomnia
Chapter 2. Highly Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 3. He Skateboards
Chapter 4. Aiding and Abetting
Chapter 5. Agree to Disagree
Chapter 6. Rules of The Wild Kingdom
Chapter 7. Game Changer
Chapter 8. Condition Terminal
Chapter 9. Conservation
Chapter 10. The Dread Doctors
Chapter 11. Theo Raeken Boycott
Chapter 12. Asthma Attack
Chapter 13. Another Chimera
Chapter 14. Strange Frequencies
Chapter 15. Disease
Chapter 16. Goner
Chapter 17. Losing Momentum
Chapter 18. Bloody Hands
Chapter 19. Humanity
Chapter 20. The Supermoon
Chapter 22. Team Bad
Chapter 23. Blood Stains
Chapter 24. Surprise Bitch
Chapter 25. Mad Hatter
Chapter 26. Dark Actions
Chapter 27. Never Let Go
Chapter 28. Crazy Town
Chapter 29. Trapped
Chapter 30. Rescue Mission
Chapter 31. Martyr
Chapter 32. Reunited
Chapter 33. Defined V-Line
Chapter 34. Charity Game
Chapter 35. What a Lovely Name
Chapter 36. Baby, Let Me
Chapter 37. ut se obliviscatur
Chapter 38. Enjoy The Show

Chapter 21. Broken Hearts Club

25.4K 913 1.2K
By simplystiles-

Text From: Momma Bear

Stiles is at the hospital. Get here ASAP.

I glanced at the small screen of my phone as I sat at a stoplight. I had no idea where I was going but I knew that I was looking for Stiles, and thankfully my mom had found him for me. I would have been driving all over Beacon Hills trying to find him. I guess it makes sense that he would go to the hospital though, so I would have been driving around like an idiot.

The light switched green and I put the phone in my back pocket as I quickly sped up so I could get to the hospital as quickly as possible. I wasn't sure exactly how Stiles was going to react to seeing me, but I need to see him. I need to make sure that his dad is okay. I need to make sure that he is okay. More importantly, I need to make sure that we are okay.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Scott had asked me, and what he had said as I left the house. Had he lost me? I'm not sure. I mean, he definitely lost a part of me and I don't know if he will ever be able to get that part back, but has he lost me for good? Had I lost him for good?

Thankfully, I arrived at the hospital before I had more time to think about it. I was more concerned with Stiles at the moment, so I pushed Scott to the back of my mind and found the nearest parking spot to the door that I could get. Once I was sure that the doors were locked, I put the keys in my pocket and jogged through the ER doors.

His dad would be in the emergency room right? Unless, they already have him in a surgery but that shouldn't matter, Stiles should be in the ER waiting room. It made the most sense to me, so when I entered the hospital my main goal was to pick him out amongst the group of people in the chairs.

I noticed him almost immediately. He was sitting in the dead center of the first row of chairs, his head buried in his hands. My mom briskly approached me, "He didn't want me to contact you."

I winced slightly, "Yeah, we're kind of having a thing. Thanks."

"Don't take anything he says to heart, he's worked up right now." she said quickly before she disappeared with a clipboard.

I took a deep breath before walking over to him. I crouched down in front of him and placed my hands on his knees. He jumped slightly, but when he noticed it was me he let out a sigh. Whether it was a tired or aggravated sigh, I'm not sure... but at least he wasn't yelling at me.

"She called you, didn't she?" he asked as he avoided my gaze.

"Texted, actually." I responded softly.

He nodded to himself, "What about Scott? Did she call him too?"

"I have no idea," I admitted honestly.

When I left the house, Scott was laying in bed trying to heal himself. I'm not exactly sure if he was up for coming to the hospital to see Stiles, plus they kind of have this thing going on that's bigger than the thing that Stiles and I have going on.

Stiles groaned, "I didn't want you to be here."

Okay, that stung.

"Too bad, I'm here, So, how's your dad? Was I right?" I asked hesitantly.

He nodded once, "Yeah, he was in the basement of that house."

I sighed in relief, at least one thing went according to plan. Even though I didn't technically save Scott, he's alive now and so is Stiles' dad so that's all that matters. I beat Theo. They're both alive and Theo can kiss my ass because I did exactly what he said I wouldn't be able to do.

"How long have you been sitting here?" I inquired, because I wasn't sure how long his dad has been at the hospital.

Stiles blinked back some tears and wiped at his eyes, "Kasey, I'm trying really hard to be mad at you but I just can't... I can't do this. I'm not cut out for this. What if I lose him? Oh my God, what if he dies?"

On instinct, I pulled him up out of the chair and led him to the bathroom so he could put some cold water on his face. He was starting to get himself all worked up and he just needed to calm down. I'll be the one to calm him down if I have to. Even though I wasn't supposed to go into the boy's bathroom, I did anyway. Stiles' didn't seem to mind as he sat down in the leisure chair in the corner. I got some paper towels and wetted them down before walking over to him and placing the towels on his neck.

He closed his eyes and choked out a sob. I frowned as I sat beside him, pulling him into an embrace which he melted into. I held onto him tightly as he began to let his emotions take over. I can only imagine how hard this is for him right now and I don't care if he's supposed to be mad at me. I'm not going to give him space because even if he says he wants it, he doesn't need it. He needs me here with him and there isn't anywhere else I need to be.

"Everything is going to be okay," I assured him, and I winced as I said it.

I should know better than to try and make such impossible promises, but it was something that he needed to hear and I wanted to be the one to try and make him feel better.

Stiles sniffled as he used the sleeve of his shirt to wipe at his eyes and nose, "I can't be mad at you."

"Then don't be mad at me," I suggested with a faint smile.

He nodded and then dipped his head down towards mine, his lips hovering above my own. I leaned in, closing the gap and allowing our lips to touch. I didn't care that I felt his tears falling onto my cheeks. I didn't care that I could taste the salty water on his lips. Stiles brought his hand up to my cheek and he held it gently as he leaned in further, deepening the kiss.

I scooted closer to him on the seat so that our legs were touching and his other hand went around my waist, gripping the waistband of my jeans and attempting to tug my body even closer. This was a dangerous game that we were playing, latching on to one another while we are both battling high amounts of mixed emotions. I knew that it wasn't the best idea to distract myself with him and use him as a way to escape my responsibilities... but he obviously needed this, and fuck, did I want it.

Our lips began to move feverishly against one another and Stiles' hand left my cheek and grabbed my hip, pulling me on top of him. My legs swung on either side of his body as I held his face in between my hands, not removing my lips from his. Stiles' arms were around my lower back, pushing me against his chest. I could feel his heart slamming in his chest, hell I could hear it all the way up here. My werewolf senses were heightening everything and I was enjoying this a little too much.

If there was a lock on the door, I should probably get up and use it right about now but I can't find it within myself to stop kissing Stiles.

Stiles' hands snuck inside of my shirt and were running up the expanse of my back, all the way up to my shoulders. The tips of his fingers were pressing into my skin, arousing me in a way that only sexual pleasure can. I lowered myself so I wasn't hovering over his lap, instead I was now pressing firmly against him and I could feel the prominent bulge in his pants that I was hoping to find.

His breath hitched as I slowly moved my hips forward, and I smirked to myself as I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I could tell that he was caught off guard with my sudden spark of a sex drive, but he quickly matched my pace as he pushed me back so I was laying flat on this couch type thing. I think it's called a love seat, how fitting the name truly is.

He was hovering above me as his hand traveled up my side, his fingers digging into me as his lips danced with mine at a pace that was hard to match. I could feel my hips bucking upwards, craving to be closer to his body. It's been so long since we've done anything like this and my body is going insane trying to do everything at once. Stiles pulled away from me and he smiled before his head began to move down towards my waist. I propped myself up on my elbows as I watched him push the hem of my shirt up before he pressed his lips to the skin of my hip. I groaned as his teeth grazed the sensitive area.

His tongue began moving in a swirling motion as he slowly moved up my side. My hands needed to tug at something so I decided to ball them up in my hair and tug on the roots as he began his glorious assault on my body. I know this is the last thing that we should be doing right now, but maybe it'll be good for us to use each other an escape for a little bit. Maybe this is what we both need.

The palm of his hand was pressing against my lower region and it was heating up in response to his touch. He was igniting every nerve in my body and he was so good at whatever he was doing right now. I had on a bra that unclasped in the front, most of my bras were this way considering I have the hardest time figuring out how to put on an actual bra. Stiles' fingers quickly found the clasp and he expertly pulled it apart, allowing the bra to come undone. I shivered as his mouth moved to the space between my breasts. He tugged on my shirt and I allowed him to slip it up over my head, tossing it onto the floor.

Stiles then froze and I followed his gaze, which was locked on my stomach. Why is he looking at my stomach like that-- oh. I forgot about the scars. My skin heated up in uneasiness as his eyes flickered to mine, "Is this from them?"

I nodded, "They won't heal. I'm sort of stuck with them, I'm sorry. You probably think they're hideous."

I have never felt this self-conscious in front of Stiles, and I'm not enjoying the feeling whatsoever. I want to grab my shirt and quickly slip it back on, hiding the disgusting proof of my time with the Dread Doctors. Stiles shook his head from side to side, "They're not hideous. They show you're a survivor, a very sexy one at that."

My cheeks flamed red as he smiled faintly, "You're beautiful, Kase. Scars and all."

His mouth was then pressed to the side of my neck and I moaned in pleasure as he bit down on the skin. Can werewolves get hickeys, or do they heal as soon as they form? I guess we are about to find out now aren't we?

Stiles' hand slowly moved from my crotch up my side to cup my breast, he gripped it with enough force to ignite every single nerve ending beneath the skin. God he was so fucking good at this. He moved his lips back to mine and I relished in the euphoric feeling. I am oh so very thankful that the hospital had decided to throw this random seating arrangement in the bathroom.

Just as quickly as this make out session had started, it ended. Because for some reason my head was exploding and I nearly fell off the loveseat. Stiles grabbed my shoulders as he tried to keep me from falling and I grabbed at my head, not knowing why this was happening. Stiles quickly clipped my bra back in place before he scrambled off the seat and grabbed my shirt, slipping it back over my head.

"Kase? What's wrong? What's happening?" he asked in a panic.

I shook my head from side to side in confusion, "I don't know but it hurts, it really hurts."

Stiles grabbed my face between his hands and the concern pooling in his eyes started a fire in my chest, "Just breathe, it'll pass."

"Something is wrong, someone is hurt." I whimpered as the pain traveled from my head to the back of my neck. It felt like my skin had been ripped apart by four knives. My hands moved to the now sore spots on my neck to try and suppress the pain.

He bit down on his lip as he watched me struggle, I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited for it to pass. It always does, I just have to be patient. I let out a sigh as the pain seemed to fizzle away. My hands moved to my face, where I wiped at my eyes. Stiles quirked an eyebrow, "Is it gone?"

"Yeah... that was weird, I don't know what just happened." I admitted as I stood to my feet and adjusted my shirt so it was back on properly.

Stiles nodded, "Add that to the list of bad things that's happened in the last 24 hours."

"We should probably get back out there, in case your dad comes out of surgery soon." I said awkwardly.

He sighed as he grabbed my hand, "Yeah, you're right."

⬘ ⬘ ⬘

"How long has he been out?" my mom asked as she approached Stiles and myself.

We were back out in the waiting room, and Stiles' head was currently resting on my shoulder while he passed out. He fell asleep rather quickly after we sat down, but I can only imagine how stressed he's been lately so it's no surprise that it was finally taking a toll on him.

I attempted to shrug but quickly stopped myself, "About a half hour probably. Any news on his dad?"

"Yeah, he just got out of surgery, would you mind waking him up?" she inquired as she crouched down in front of us.

Stiles was snoring softly as I gently shook his body. His eyes snapped open and he blinked rapidly as he took in his surroundings. You could tell that he was thrown for a moment before everything came crashing back down on him and he remembered what the current situation was.

"He's okay. Dr. Geyer is stitching him up right now." my mom explained to him, I noticed she had a manilla folder in her hands and I assumed that was Stiles' dad's file.

Stiles attempted to stand up, "I want to see him."

"Okay, okay. The anesthesia needs to wear off. It's gonna be at least two hours." my mom said as she gently ushered him back down into his seat.

He sighed as he glanced at her worriedly, "Okay, yeah, but everything's gonna be okay though, I mean he's okay?"

"He's gonna be just fine," she assured him.

Stiles fell back in his seat as tears pooled in his eyes. He rubbed at his face and breathed out, "Thank God."

My mom smiled as she patted him on the leg and walked off, no doubt taking his chart and putting it back where it belongs. I grabbed Stiles' leg and gave it a squeeze, "He's gonna be okay."

"Yeah," he sighed as he glanced at me with a faint smile.

I chuckled, "Why're you smiling at me?"

"Because you saved him," he mumbled as he pressed his lips to mine, locking me into a kiss that had my head spinning. And I was totally okay with that.

⬘ ⬘ ⬘

"What do you mean you don't know? Two hours ago he was fine. Now it looks like somebody took a baseball bat to his neck." Stiles said with a very angry tone to Dr. Geyer.

Apparently, something was going wrong with his dad. We were finally able to go and see him because the anesthesia had worn off, but just as we were about to go and check up on him Dr. Geyer stopped us and began to tell Stiles that we couldn't go in and see his dad just yet because he was currently having complications.

"There may have been minor internal--"

Stiles held his hand up to stop him, "Did you say minor internal? Since when is anything internal minor?"

"Stiles," I said gently as I grabbed his hand, trying to calm him down.

He glanced at me in astonishment and then his gaze went back to Dr. Geyer, "I need to know what's going on with him, okay? Dr. Geyer, somebody needs to tell me what's happening. Somebody needs to tell me what's happening to him!"

I winced as he shouted, and I noticed that my mom frowned at his behavior. Things were going pretty smoothly until this minor hiccup. Theo didn't want to kill Stiles' dad, did he? I thought he had just wanted to injure him enough so it would freak Stiles out. Scott was Theo's real target, would he really try to kill both of them? This doesn't make any sense.

"We don't know," my mother said in exasperation.

Stiles caught sight of something through the small window of the door leading to the hallway where his dad's room was. He dropped my hand and shoved past my mom, making a break for the door. I then saw Scott's head through the window and my eyes widened as I rushed after Stiles. I knew there was going to be an altercation if I didn't stop them.

I wasn't fast enough as Stiles grabbed a hold of Scott's collar and slammed him into the wall, knocking him to the floor. I gasped as I scrambled over to them, grabbing a hold of Stiles and trying to pull him off of my brother. Stiles had a grip on him that wasn't breaking and my mom and Dr. Geyer rushed in behind us.

"Where were you? You trusted him. You believed him. Right, huh? So where were you?" Stiles asked angrily, slamming Scott down onto the floor.

"Stiles, stop!" I shouted as I continued to pull on him.

My mom slid up beside me and also grabbed Stiles, "Hey, hey, hey!"

"Where the hell were you?!" Stiles shouted as two male nurses finally were able to pull him off of my brother. I watched as my mom helped Scott stand up.

Stiles was thrashing around wildly trying to get out of the grips of the two nurses, "Okay, alright, alright!"

I rushed over to Stiles and grabbed him, pulling him away from the nurses, "He's fine, let him go. He's fine."

Scott was panting as he glanced at my boyfriend, "Your dad's not the only one who got hurt."

"You talking about Kasey? Did she tell you what happened to her? What he did to her? Or are you trying to make me feel sorry for you because guess what, I don't. You'll heal." Stiles snapped as he pulled out of my hold.

I noticed a splotch of blood on the front of Scott's white shirt. I blinked in confusion, was he still not healing from what Theo had done to him? My brother glanced at me sadly, "I'm not talking about me."

"What? Scott, who are you talking about?" I asked frantically, thinking back to my episode in the bathroom earlier, but I had an idea of who it could be because there is only one person who ever causes me pain in my head when something is wrong with her. There is only one person who has that kind of an affect on me.

He swallowed thickly, "It's Lydia."

My heart stopped, "Lydia? She's here? Where is she, I have to see her. I have to see her right now."

"I'll take you to her room, but her mom is with her right now and I don't know if she'll let anyone in to see her." Scott said awkwardly.

I shook my head from side to side anxiously, "No, I have to see her. I don't care what her mom says, I gotta see her."

⬘ ⬘ ⬘

My heart was pounding as I briskly walked through the hallway of the hospital. Scott had told me Lydia's room number and I left the scene of them fighting behind me and decided that Lydia was taking precedent over them at the moment. I know something is wrong with her because why else would that weird scene happen earlier? Why else would I have a Lydia headache and then have something happen to the back of my neck? 

The door to her room was standing wide open and I peeked through the doorway, seeing Lydia laying on the bed with her eyes wide open. It was obvious that she was out of it because nobody looks like that. My breathing hitched as I stepped into the room, Lydia didn't even notice my movements. 

Mrs. Martin turned and she stood as soon as she saw me, "No. You don't get to come in here." 

"Natalie," I said quickly as she rushed at me, "I think I can help her." 

"Help her?" she scoffed as she pushed me away from the bed, "You want to help her? Then stay the hell away from her! This is your fault!" 

I shook my head from side to side, "This isn't my fault, but I can help her. Just let me look at her, please." 

She was shaking her head from side to side rapidly, "You can't help her, all you can do is harm her further. You did this to her, all of you. So, get the hell out of here before I call security." 

My eyes widened, "She's my best friend!" 

"If you care about her at all, you'll leave." she seethed as she grabbed my arm and jerked me towards the doorway. 

I tugged out of her hold and narrowed my eyes at her, "I need to see her. Just let me look at the back of her neck." 

"You aren't going anywhere near her. Now, get the hell out!" she shouted at me, before shoving me out the door and slamming it shut in my face. 

My heart was pounding as I let out an aggravated scream and stormed away from the room. Her mother is impossible. She thinks she knows what's best for Lydia, but she's wrong. I can help her, I can try to figure this out. I just need to see if she has anything on the back of her neck. I felt something on my neck and that has to mean something. I know that I can help her. 

I was storming down the hallway, muttering curses to Lydia's mother when my phone beeped. It was a text from Stiles telling me to meet him in the exam room on this floor. I wasn't exactly sure what this meeting was for but I'm assuming it's about Lydia. 

My feet carried me to the exam room and when I entered, I saw that Parrish, my mom, Stiles and Scott were all waiting for me. I was surprised that Scott and Stiles were even in the same room right now, but I guess if it means that it can save Lydia, they're willing to work together. 

"How is she?" Parrish asked me. 

I groaned, "Natalie wouldn't let me see her, but from what I saw from the doorway she didn't look all that great." 

"It could be a side effect of shock." he suggested. 

I shook my head from side to side, "She's catatonic. I think I know what happened. Earlier tonight, I had this episode where my head felt like it was exploding and I had this pain on the back of my neck. It felt like these sharp objects were ripping into my skin and I can only think of one thing that could produce a feeling like that." 

"Tapping into her memories," Stiles spoke up. 

I nodded, "Exactly. I think it was Theo, because he had a whole mission tonight and I'm sure she had something in her head that he wanted."

"Why would he do that? What exactly would he be looking for?" my mom asked in confusion. 

Scott rolled his eyes, "The same thing he's always looking for, an advantage." 

"So, what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?" Parrish inquired. 

My brother swallowed thickly, "It left me alone with Liam. Theo wanted to make sure no one would be there to stop him from killing me." 

My eyes widened, because this was news to me. I didn't know that Liam had tried to kill Scott, Mason had told me that it was Theo that delivered the killing blow. Why the fuck would Liam try to kill Scott? Why would Theo even want that? Was he going to try and get Liam to take Scott's power so then he could kill Liam and take it from him?"

"Okay, so he gutted my dad as a distraction." Stiles stated evenly. 

I winced at his words. Theo had succeeded in distracting Stiles, but was he succeeding with trying to kill him or was that an accident? If he wanted a distraction would killing his dead really be all that necessary?

"We need to find this kid." Parrish said quickly. 

My mom quirked an eyebrow, "Isn't that a little dangerous considering he almost killed my kid?"

"Yeah, but he said he didn't want my dad to die." Stiles said. 

I nodded, "He wanted Stiles to save his dad over Scott, he wouldn't have put Stiles' dad in a position where his dad would die and risk that Stiles wouldn't be able to get to him in time. It doesn't add up with his plan."

"You actually believe that he didn't want Stilinski dead?" Parrish asked, shocked that we actually thought that Theo didn't want someone dead for once. 

Stiles nodded, "He let Kasey tell me where to find him, so maybe he also knows how to save him."

"What do you want to do? Talk to him?" my mom inquired slowly, her voice taking a concerned tone. 

My boyfriend gaped at her, "If it saves my dad then yeah." 

"I'll come with you. He doesn't know that I'm alive. Maybe that will give us an advantage." Scott suggested, I could hear Stiles' heart pick up pace as my brother spoke. He didn't like the idea of working with Scott again just yet. 

Stiles shook his head from side to side, "He'll know you're there. I just need to talk to him, not fight him." 

"Stiles, you can't go alone." my mom said quickly as Stiles began his advance towards the door. 

My boyfriend groaned, "I won't be alone, I'm taking Kasey." 

"Does anyone even know how to find him?" Parrish asked, derailing Stiles' train of thought. 

I sighed, "We don't need to find him, he'll find us. He wants Stiles and I to join his pack still. He's waiting on us to change our minds. He'll come to us."

__________________________________________________________________

ALMOST SEX SCENE ALMOST SEX SCENE ALMOST SEX SCENEEEEEEEEE!

WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? I LIKED IT AND I HAD FUN WRITING IT. I REALLY ENJOYED THE STASEY DYNAMIC THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER. I TOLD YOU THEY JUST HAD A LITTLE BUMP IN THE ROAD, BUT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A VERY INTERESTING DYNAMIC THIS HALF OF THE SEASON, AS WELL AS SCASEY. I'M REALLY EXCITED TO REVEAL EVERYTHING WITH THE BEAST AND THE DREAD DOCTORS AND KASEY AND THEO. IT'S GOING TO BE FUN. 

BE SURE TO FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT! XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 84 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
39.7K 1.3K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
13.3K 351 17
Scott McCall is an ordinary teen. Captain of the lacrosse team at Beacon Hills High School, and he's a True Alpha. After Allison, a member of his pac...
196K 9.2K 58
[BOOK 4] "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...