♕What! I died and got reincar...

Von witchofstories

This is bad! Really bad! It seems like I've died but why the hell am I not in heaven!? Instead I got reborn... Mehr

Cover volume 1
Prologue
Information you should know
Chapter 1: 1 years old
Chapter 2: 4 years old
Chapter 3: A new chapter in life
Chapter 4: 12 years old
Note
Chapter 5: Let the game begin!
Chapter 6: Cinderella
Chapter 7: Cinderella Part 2
Chapter 8: Cinderella Part 3
Note
Valentine Special: A cup of tea is healthy for the heart
Valentine Special: How I met your mother
Valentine Special: A first love lasting a life-time
Chapter 9: It's not love!
Chapter 10: It's not love Part 2
Chapter 11: Love comes with time
Questions + Explanations
Chapter 12: Engagement
Chapter 13: Engagement Part 2
Volume 1: Epilogue "Bedroom Talk"
Volume 2: Prologue
Chapter 1: No turning back
Chapter 2: The one with nothing
Chapter 3: Mistress
Chapter 4: Embraced by a stranger's family
Chapter 5: Embraced by a stranger's family part 2
Chapter 6: Reunion between two BFFs
Chapter 7: Reunion between 2 BFF part 2
Chapter 8: Some are having a hard time
Chapter 9: A diamond in the rough
Chapter 10: The heroine fell in love for the 1st time
Chapter 11: Rival, enemy and sister Part 1
Chapter 12: Rival, enemy and sister Part 2
Chapter 13: Rival, enemy and sister Part 3
Author's Note
Chapter 14: Showdown Part 1
Announcement
Chapter 15: Showdown Part 2
Chapter 16: (Epilogue)

Chapter 14: Engagement Part 3

10.1K 313 35
Von witchofstories

Dear readers sorry that this chapter came out later than usual. But the reason was because I was lying behind in my studies and I needed to hurry catching up with the others. So, I've studied to the point were I considered suicide. However what kept me alive was that I needed to keep writing this light novel and that's why I've come back from hell and have written this chapter.

Hope you enjoy it. 

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(Lucinda's POV)

I sat on his lap eating tart...

while he discussed and gave out orders to his men. Nobody noticed something was wrong because Aleksei used his powers to control the sound of the battle so it didn't reach this room. He truly was such a sly person to take quietly care of his enemies. Something that I could tell really did make him excited because of his growing bulge. This bastard... Once we're alone I'll show him not to tease me like this in public.
– Kill him, he told general Ren who only nodded and walked out.
– Really you're going to kill him on our engagement day? Isn't he your brother? Shouldn't you at least spare him?
– Hmmph! What brother? That kind of thing can not even be called brother anymore. He dared to go rebel against me and most of all he dared to try and even take your life! That kind of thing doesn't deserve to be called "brother" anymore. He deserves to die!
With that he hugged me tighter and nestled his nose into my neck. His hands stroked my waist until they decided to get a bit higher up... This obsessed person, really! I pinched his hands.
– Alexei, don't forget we have guests, an anime vein symbol appeared on the side of my head.
He didn't fight against me and muttered:
– Who cares? This woman really, really is too cruel...

I pinched again but this time even harder and he growled in pain.

– Says the person who's about to kill his own brother. Hypocrite!

– What brother? That thing is no longer my brother since he dared to try hurt you!
I looked at him and my left eyebrow rose:

– You know... You and your brother are very similar.
– Yeah, right? Name one simile between us two.
– Well, for one thing... You two both fight over a woman, and I nodded towards the direction were that little looks-like- an-innocent-rabbit where.
She was dancing with the young scottish lord while her husband was sitting and drinking glasses of wine after another. 
– You only need to say and I'll gladly take her head! he said through gritted teeth.
– No, I'll take care of her myself, I said with a hard face and rose up from his lap.

I walked towards the dancing couple not feeling sorry that I interrupted their dance.
– Can we talk, Emily? 
Her face paled so she probably had a thought about why I would want to talk with her. But she nodded and followed me towards the balcony. 

– Are you not satisfied with your life? I asked her coldly and she paled even more. What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? I smirked.
Now her face reddened and she slapped me. It wasn't a bad slap either.
– My life is ruined because of you! she yelled into my face. If you hadn't forced me into marrying with Erik I could have lived happily with Roman! It's all your fault!
– Is that so? But even if it was my fault it doesn't give you a reason to send your so called lover and kill me. Couldn't you just have divorced Erik if you were unsatisfied?
– SHUT UP! You know nothing at all, then her lips turned into a smile. You know nothing about love.
– Right... And you do? I snorted and left her to her own thoughts and went back inside. 

Like I thought she would do, she immediately came after me at a rushing speed. And she even came up to me with her cute little dagger. 
– DIE! she yelled out as she tried to stab me.
People around us all gasped as they all saw how the tip of the dagger got more closer to my heart. However I grabbed her wrist and tightened my grip until she had to let go of it. Meanwhile  Aleksei came up to me with a hidden smirk as I knew he prepared himself to act. 
– Guards! Seize this vile woman, he said as two men held her firmly.
Though she struggled and screamed to let go of the princess of Sweden they didn't let go. Who were she to command my people. Oh, well... My revenge was almost done any way.
– Emily, I said to get her attention. You said I didn't know about love. But in fact I know about it. After all I did love Erik.
Her eyes widened:

– Then why did you force me into marrying him?
– Such nonsense! I said with ice in my voice, making her shiver. I gave you two a choice to be together forever. Because Erik loved you with his whole heart and I knew that he never had looked at me the way he looked at you. Because I was jealous but also sick and tired of crying over him. Because every time I saw him with you, and yeah I admit spying on you, saw you two kissing each other it broke my heart. Therefore I gave up on him.

I glanced over to where he stood before returning my gaze at her.
– Though I knew you were incapable of ever loving anyone, Emily I still got you two married. Do you wanna know why? Because I loved Erik and wanted him to be happy. Because that is what love is. Love is unselfish. And that kind of love... you will never have because you are too selfish and desire more than just one person's love. You take but give nothing back. Yeah sure, you probably give them your body. However it's not the same thing. Giving your body to them and taking their love is like exchanging a treasure with an empty box. And that's why I'm telling you that the reason why you can never be happy or satisfied is because you're incapable to love, I cried. So don't you dare claim I know nothing of love!

My sentence followed with a long silence until Aleksei decided to break it.
– You claim to love my brother. So I will give you a choice. My brother is gonna be executed at the end of the evening for treason.
People gasped and started to whisper.
– We have evidence that you told him to assassinate my fiancee which led him to rebel against me. So you cannot go against the punishment that is coming to you. However the choice I'm giving you is that you get to choose which one of you are going to die tonight. So who which life do you choose? Yours or his?

She bitterly looked down on the floor.

– His, she eventually said.

– YOU WHORE! a young girl with light-blue hair stepped forward angrily and slapped her. How could you do this? Roman loves you with all his heart. He has done everything for you even going against his own brother. And yet you betray him like he's worth nothing. To think I lost to a person like you!
– Selma! The king of Greece yelled out to her. You're being disgraceful in front of his highness.

Remembering that now she immediately curtsied and begged for his forgiveness and also to spare Roman's life.
– You do know that defending a person sentenced for treason is a crime and that you too could end up being punished with him.
– Then your highness I'll gladly be. I'll gladly die with him and I'll gladly die for him. Your highness I beg you to spare his life and take mine instead-.
– Selma! her father gasped. 
– Please I'll do anything, your highness, therefore please spare him. I beg you. I beg you, don't take away my one and only..., she said in a whisper.

I raised an eyebrow at Aleksei who seemed amused. OH HELL NO! This jerk had it all planned already.
– Very well then. My brother's will not be sentenced to death. However he will be punished. Selma Vasos.
– Yes, your highness.
– Do you love my brother?
– I do.
– Would you love him even if he becomes a beggar?
– I do.

– Will you love him till death do you apart?
– I do.
– Well then. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Bring in Roman.
The guards opened the door and a struggling bloody person was dragged inside. Once he saw Emily held against her will he immediately fought against the guards to get closer to her. What an idiot. The guards who wasn't that easily beaten brought him closer to her eventually. 
– Emily, are you alright? Did they hurt you? he asked her but she only looked down.

He turned his head and glared hatefully at his brother.
– You! What have you done to her?  I swear if you have hurt her in any way possible then I'll kill you!

Everyone couldn't help but sigh or think pitiful thoughts about this fool.

– My dear brother, Aleksei started with an haunting voice that sent chill down your whole spine. Love has truly blinded you. And although I could make you forget about her I won't. Take this as a lesson for the future. From now on you're no longer a prince or a duke and shall be exiled from this country. As well stripped off of everything you own. You are now even lower than a commoner. Please you're welcome to take to take your beloved and leave this country peacefully. Let go of him, he ordered the guards.

The second he got free he ran towards Emily and pushed away the guards.
– Emily, thank God you're alive, he said and was about to kiss her in relief.
But she surprised everyone by slapping him. He fell down to the floor and looked at her in disbelief.
– Emily?
– Don't touch me you filthy rat, she told him with a cold voice. Did you really think I loved you? HAHAHAHA! What a joke! I, Emily, the princess of Sweden will only love my husband.

She walked seductively towards Erik and kissed him while everyone watched her in disgust. The only one who watched her kiss him in heart break was probably Roman. Clarke Kendrix already knew what kind of person she truly was and was glad he chose to cut off all romantic ties with her when she married Erik. And Ryan Embryo and Alexander Applecon were already engaged with their own girls and therefore didn't even spare Emily a look. They all had loved her before. But now that they watched her true colors they regretted even falling in love. And they all felt very sorry towards Erik and thought that hopefully he divorced her.
– Erik, my love, she said in a seductive voice. You believe me right? I didn't try to hurt anyone? I never loved Roman. It was him that came on to me.

– Emily, please let go of me, Erik said and she did. Emily when you and I first met I fell in love with you. I fell in love with your innocent side. And the other guys can probably agree with it too. But you have changed so much. And I don't know why. But since I can't satisfy you it's better if we divorce. And also since you tried to kill Lucinda and the innocent life inside of her you have to accept the punishment that will befall you.
– No, Erik you can't do this! 
– I can and will, he walked towards his parents that looked at him proudly.
Emily shook her head in disbelief and refused to give. She glared at me and cried out:

– EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT!
– Emily! I got tired of being blamed for everything and decided to finish my revenge. Don't you think this is Karma.

– What?
– It seems like you have forgotten. Erik and I were the ones who were engaged. You seduced him into falling in love with you. Don't think I don't already know the truth. Even as a young girl you were quite the enchantress. Though you're loud personality... I never knew what attracted the guys towards you.

– You-.
– And it wasn't just Erik who you seduced and stole away from girls that loved them. You got too greedy and took the ones they loved, and tried to take away an innocent life just because you felt sorry for yourself. Now fate has taken away everything you care about. Therefore this is your Karma. See this as a consequence of your own actions. 
–YOU BITCH!!! she screamed and threw a knife towards me which I caught.
– You've tried to defeat many times at a game I won long ago, I smirked. Checkmate!
– Guards take her away she shall be executed right away! Aleksei angrily ordered them as they hurriedly took the struggling criminal out. My dear guests it's been a long night why don't we all call it a night.
He lifted me up and carried me all the way to our bedroom.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

186K 7.9K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
142K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
60.6K 1.1K 19
Description: I used to be the best Ceo of the world owning 256 companies around the world. Then I got in a car crash..... And guess what! I got reinc...
1.3K 17 27
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...