Living in Cali <3 (Sequel)(Sa...

By chheellbbyy

After Tori has to make the very tough decision of Sam or Jc she ends up living in California. Follow Tori as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (PART TWO)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ THIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE

Chapter 22

6.1K 151 39
By chheellbbyy

The flight took 5 long hours and I couldn't sleep for anything. All I could about was Jc sitting with his mom, probably crying. It hurt me more than anything to see him cry. Especially when I couldn't do anything to stop the tears.

When I finally landed I pushed everyone out of my way and ran off the plane. It wasn't until I got in the airport that I realised I had no money for a cab and no way to get to Jc's house. I couldn't ask him to get me because I knew he wouldn't. He would leave me here so I would have to get a flight back home. I walked over to a row of seats and slumped down in one to think. My loud sighs apparently got the attention of a guy sitting next to me.

" Everything allright? "

I turned to face him. He had short brown hiar, big blue eyes, and the pinkest lips I had ever seen.

" No, not exactly "

" Wanna tell me whats up? "

" It's kinda a long story "

He settled himself into his seat and said, " I've got time. "

I sighed and tried to think where to start.

" Well, I have this boyfriend. His name is Jc and I love him more than anything in the whole word. He is my everything. And yesterday we found out his mom has cancer and he had to move back here. I told him I was coming with him and he agreed finally but this morning I woke up and he was gone. So I tried to catch his plane while breaking several airport rules. I missed his plane and ended up getting arrested. After my friends got me out of that I got the first flight to Texas and now I'm here. I just figured out a couple of minutes ago that I have no way of getting to his house. To sum it up, this hasn't been a very good day. "

" I see ", is all he said.

I looked at the time and realised I had been sitting here talking to this guy for 30 minutes and I didn't even know his name.

" Listen, it was really nice of you to listen to me so thank you, but I have to get to Jc's house. "

I got up from my seat and began to walk away but he grabed my wrist.

" Hey, where are you going? You just said you don't have a way to his house "

" Well, I was gonnd hitchhi-

" No! That is terrably dangerous. Let me give you a ride! "

" That's really nice of you but you really don't have to do that "

" I insist really ", he got up out of his chair and let go of my wrist, " come on. "

I was reluctant but still followed him. It was really nice of him to offer and I would have felt bad if I didn't accept.

" So Tori, how far does Jc live from here? "

" How did you know my name? "

He paused his walk and stood there for a second before turning around and giving me a smile.

" You told me silly "

" No, I don't think I did. "

" Of corse you did, how else would I know it? "

" I- I don't know. I guess I just forgot sorry. "

He turned around and continued walking. I followed him all the way to the parking garage where he climbed into an old silver van.

" Hop in ", he yelled out the window.

I slowly climbed into the passenger seat. He started the car and began to back up.

" Okay where am I going? "

" Just leave the airport through the north exit and take a left. After that you'll go strait for a while. "

" So what kind of music do you like? "

" Uh, mostly alternative "

" Then you might like some things I have, open up the glove compartment and take a look "

I obeyed and saw about every band I have ever liked cd's all in his glove compartment.

" Wow ", is all I could think to say.

I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye at my comment. I pulled out a thin cd case containing one of my favorite band's cd. Then I put it in the cd player and turned the volume nob up. He began to sing the first song, and then the second, and third.

" You like NeverShoutNever? "

" Love them. "

Well he had good taste in music. I had to give him that. Even though he gave me the creeps.

" Turn left here "

He turned sharply onto Jc's street. I pointed at Jc's house about 5 down from where we were.

" Thats it right there "

He nodded in reply and slowly moved towards it.

" Thank you so much for everything it was- Hey! You passed it "

" Shut up "

" What? I don't under-

" SHUT UP! "

I cringed at his yell. As I turned around and saw Jc's house moving further and further away I began to cry. And it was then I realised, I would probably never get home.

I felt super bad for not updating when I promised so I went ahead and wrote another chapter to try and make up for it! Hope you guys aren't to mad at me. Love y'all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 695 42
When Alexia turns 18 and decides to leave to LA to make her dreams come true, will the flight there change everything and make it even better? Read t...
2.2K 68 18
| Connor Franta Fan Fiction |
57.4K 1.2K 23
-rewriting A written journey of Kian Lawley and Jc Caylen's relationship and the problems they encounter along the way.
4.1K 82 8
Brittney and Jc have gotten so close ever since she moved out there to LA, but with her new life out in LA and the life changing news she just got, w...