My Brother's Best Friends (Ja...

By SleepingWithTimeLow

This is cliche because I fancy my brother's best friend Jack Barakat and it so happens that he's single, hot... More

My Brother's Best Friends (All Time Low Fan Fiction)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One (Last Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter Four

8K 194 99
By SleepingWithTimeLow

"Yo! Alex! What are we doing tonight?" I shouted from the living room. He was doing something in the music room but I didn't know what. He didn't respond and I think there is something wrong. "Alex?" I said walking near to the music room and opened the door to see Alex on the floor crying hysterically. I rushed over and cooed him in my arms as he cried into my chest. "You don't need to speak, let it out," I whispered as he cried again.

Soon the sniffles started and he looked up at me with bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Do you want to talk now?" I asked softly as he shuffled and leaned into me again nodding his head. He looked like a lost little boy trying to find his parents somewhere.

"Lisa and I a-are..." He burst into tears but I knew instantly what he was going to say but I was shocked, yesterday they were laughing and talking but now it's over. Alex has never really liked any girl except for when he dated Tay Jardine out of We Are The In Crowd a while back but this was different. He kept saying how Lisa was the one but I guess it wasn't meant to be. "I went to her h-house and t-th-then I walked into the r-room and I saw her FUCKING another gu-guy. I j-just thought she was the o-one but I guess not..." He trailed off (A/N I have nothing against Lisa but I just wanted drama in)

"Alright there are plenty more fish in the sea you just need to explore more, don't worry you don't need any low life cheaters. C'mon let's go and get you changed into something more comfortable and we can watch Disney movies." I smiled and he nodded his head smiling genuinely. I got him onto his seat and I felt his arm walking out of the music room and into his bedroom.

I can tell he didn't have much strength so I stripped him into his boxers and put him into comfortable PJ's trousers and a jumper. Alex and I are very close siblings probably because we live in the same house but he taught me a lot of things when I was younger and he's my idol. When our older brother Tom died a few years ago Alex wasn't the same Alex anymore. He didn't eat, sleep or be sociable but that's when music came around during that lifetime and he wrote the song 'Lullabies' just for Tom. Alex was 13 at the time and I was 11 and it was also a bad time for me but I was with my sisters because Tom and Alex did everything together. When Tom died, we all thought to move on but never forget about Tom and soon Alex and I came inseparable ever since.

We walked downstairs and I told Alex I will buy some junk food at the shop. I told him to pick a DVD and I will be back soon. I put my ear phones in and walked out of the house to the shops.

I entered the shop and got all the junk food and paid them at the counter. "That would be 12- holy shit your Jas Gaskarth aren't you?" The guy asked excitedly. I giggled and nodded my head. "Can I please get a picture with you, I'm a big fan of the band and you're really pretty," He blushed and I giggled.

"Aw you're so cute of course," I said. He walked over to me and took his phone out as I posed kissing his cheek while he smiles brightly and he took the picture.

"Thank you so much and you don't need to pay its all me thank you again," He said.

"Aw you're so kind, tag me in that picture because I love it on twitter, bye...Marcus." I said reading his name tag and giving him a hug.

"Goodbye Jas." Aw he's so cute. He was a little younger than me probably about 18/19 years old with short brown hair and nice clear blue eyes.

I walked back to the house and saw Alex looking at his phone as I gave him a tub of ice cream. "First rule of break ups; Eat your heart out," I giggled and took a spoonful of ice cream. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Jas. You are the best sister ever," I kissed his nose and smiled at him.

"I have the best brother, thank you for everything," I spoke and we hugged for a long time. "So, what film did you pick out?" I asked. He picked up the DVD and I should of known. Peter Pan his favourite. I got up and put it in the DVD player and cuddled into Alex's side eating our ice creams.

"I need to write a new song for the album we're working on," He said.

"And?" I asked.

"Can you help me please?" He asked nicely.

"Sure," I said. He got his notepad where he writes his songs and he already wrote a little bit. He started singing the bit until he stopped.

"Say goodbye to the halls and the classes, Say hello to a job and the taxes, The weekends with old friends spilling into 9 to 5 routine, Tell me how you feel over and done with, Like your life is a map with no compass to guide, At the bar drinkin' way too much, We sing along to "Forever Young".

So here we go again, Wishin' we could start again." He stopped and smiled. "That's it so far," He said.

"How about, Wendy run away with me, I know I sound crazy, Don't you see what you do to me? I wanna be your lost boy, Your last chance, a better reality. And then, Wendy we can get away, I promise if you're with me, say the word and we'll find a way, I can be your lost boy, your last chance, Your "everything better" plan, Oh, somewhere in Neverland. Then you can have Jack and Zack singing (Somewhere in Neverland) yeah?" I said.

"Where did you get that from? That's amazing," Alex said.

"We're watching Peter Pan and it kinda clicked," I laughed as he nodded his head until he smiled widely.

"I'm going to call it Somewhere In Neverland." After around two hours and 3 tubs of ice creams later the song was finished and it went like this.

We'll start a life of the plain and the simple

Of great times with far better people

And weekends with our friends

Laughing about the wine that stains their teeth

We'll talk about how your parents separated and

How you don't wanna make the same mistakes as them

I'll say it's all about stickin' it out

And trying to feel forever young

So here we go again

Wishin' we could start again

Wendy run away with me

I know I sound crazy

Don't you see what you do to me?

I want to be your lost boy

Your last chance, a better reality

Wendy we can get away

I promise if you're with me, say the word and we'll find a way

I can be your lost boy, your last chance

Your "everything better" plan

Oh, somewhere in Neverland

So here we go again

Wishin' we could start again

Wendy run away with me

I know I sound crazy

Don't you see what you do to me?

I want to be your lost boy

Your last chance, a better reality

Wendy we can get away

I promise if you're with me, say the word and we'll find a way

I can be your lost boy, your last chance

Your "everything better" plan

Oh, somewhere in Neverland

(Somewhere in Neverland)

"This is so good!" I squealed.

"Thanks for the help, now I have to tell the guys!" He shouted and texted them all too meet them here tomorrow since it's late now. "Thanks for keeping my mind off her," He smiled.

"No problem Alex, let's get to bed its late." And we did well Alex did except I had the nightmare again as normal.

How am I going to stop them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.1K 25
Valentine Coleman had a hard childhood and is still suffering from it. Her only friends are her bandmates Ian, Steve, Jerry and Bob. She expresses he...
13.3K 317 40
When Holly meets All Time Lows Alex Gaskarth she has no idea the impact he'll have on her life.
9.2K 298 51
What does she have that I don't? Alex tried to talk to me, but I ignored him and walked off. "Good luck man, when she's pissed, she doesn't stop bei...
29.3K 402 43
Valerie finds out she's actually Zack Merrick's little sister and she gets to tour with his band. And she gets quite close with her favorite band mem...