How To: Make a Baby ⇝ Lashton...

Von asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016 Mehr

warnings and description
how to make a baby : prologue
how to make a baby : attempt one
how to make a baby : attempt two
how to make a baby : attempt three
how to make a baby : attempt four
how to make a baby : attempt five
how to make a baby : attempt six
how to make a baby : attempt seven
how to make a baby : attempt eight
how to make a baby : attempt ten
how to make a baby : epilogue

how to make a baby : attempt nine

3.4K 163 128
Von asdflkjhg5sos

This chapter high key sucks, the smut is so bad I can't deal it's so cringey

The most comments we've ever had is 494 damn son let's try and get something high!! 100+ guys love you all

-

Luke and Ashton were on holiday, they had travelled to Bali for two weeks so they could relax and rewind themselves. It was the school holidays so Luke had time off from working at the college and Ashton was currently off of work, taking time off for stress, his boss knew about them trying for a baby and were sympathetic--she couldn't have her own children so she was making sure Ashton had paid time off so he could have his.

Luke was lying back on a sun lounge, his arms crossed behind his head and his sunglasses on as they lay on the wooden patio of their private apartment that they'd rented. The two of them could afford it, Ashton was a watch designer (random thing to design but it was cool) and got a hefty paycheck, whereas Luke got an average one at the college (though their money went into their shared account).

The sun was bearing down on Luke before he felt the heat being blocked from him and opened his eyes to see Ash, "yes?" Luke prompted.

"Can we go on in the pool?" Ashton asked making Luke groan.

"Do I have to?" Luke sighed, lifting his sunglasses to look at his husband.

"Yes." Ashton smiled softly, sticking his hand out, "come on Lukey poo."

Luke sat up, letting his glasses fall back on his nose before he stood up. He took Ashton's hand, letting his husband drag him through the apartment and towards the pool that was connected to the bathroom. Ashton went to the steps, pulling Luke along in behind him. Luke's hands instinctively went to Ashton's waist and letting his fingers curl around Ashton's hips. Luke pressed his body against Ash's letting out a soft sigh as he did. Ash wrapped his legs around Luke's waist, clinging to his husband in their private pool. "Do you reckon if we fucked in this anyone would see?" Luke whispered.

Ashton looked at Luke, giving him a look, "maybe they'd hear us, but I don't know."

Luke hummed, "okay let's test it."

Ashton laughed, "no Luke, not right now!" He said, letting go of Luke and swimming away from him. Luke groaned, going to sit on the steps and watching as Ashton swam up to the edge of the pool, overlooking the view of the trees and the ocean. "You already had me this morning," Ashton said, looking over at Luke.

"Well there's no harm in doing it again, I didn't come inside you this that time." He smirked before he stood up. "Do you want a drink?"

Ashton nodded, "yes please."

"Orange juice?" Ashton nodded and looked back out at the view as Luke went towards the small kitchen of the apartment. Luke poured Ashton's juice into a glass and grabbed a beer from the fridge himself, he opened it with a bottle opener before heading back to the pool. "Ash." He called, his husband turning and swimming towards him. Luke sat on the edge of the pool, sipping his beer as Ashton took his glass, Luke putting his sunglasses down beside him.

"You're having a beer? It's like three in the afternoon." Ashton said, resting his chin on Luke's knee after sipping his juice. Luke nodded, leaning back on his elbows and looking out at the view. He felt Ashton grab his ankle and lean against him, "are you okay?" Ashton questioned.

Luke hummed, "yeah." He sipped his beer again, "why?"

Ashton shrugged, "you're drinking in daytime, you're kinda quiet, and then you said so yourself that you didn't come inside of me--are you tired of trying for a baby?" Ashton questioned.

Luke's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "what are you even talking about?" He sat up, putting his drink down and sliding into the water, he pushed Ashton against the side of the pool. "I'm drinking because we're on holiday, I'm quiet because it's relaxing, and I didn't come in you because I came too early." Luke said, "it is not a matter of me giving up on us trying, it's just difficult when you look so damn disappointed when we're told we didn't do it again."

Ashton looked down so Luke grabbed his chin, "look at me." Luke said, seeing Ashton's eyes try and avoid him. "I want us to have a baby, lots of babies." Luke sighed before he leant down and kissed Ashton. "I love you okay, and if it turns out we can't have our own baby then we'll have it another way."

Ashton nodded, kissing Luke again. "I love you too."

"Want me to prove how much I want a baby with you?" Luke suggested, "because I will bend you over right now and fuck you if I have to."

Ashton's eyebrows raised questionably, "Will you?"

Luke grinned, cupping Ashton's cheeks and kissing him deeply, he pulled back a tiny bit and nudged their noses together. "I will."

Luke pulled away suddenly, but grabbed Ashton's wrist and dragged them to the edge of the pool that overlooked the trees and ocean. He pushed Ashton against it gently and let Ashton press his body against the side, pulling it up so his bum wasn't in the water. Luke gripped Ashton's shorts and pulled them down, revealing his bum. Luke leant down and pressed his mouth to Ashton's entrance, the brunet moaning in pleasure.

Luke had one had under the water, touching his hardening cock while his other was on Ashton's ass, giving himself room as he licked into him. Luke hummed against his entrance, before pulling away and pushing his finger inside of Ash, hearing the brown eyed man sigh. Luke pressed a kiss to Ashton's bum, "you good baby?" He asked as he started to move his finger, Ashton didn't need prepping again but he liked to tease him.

Ashton nodded, his fingers grazing the bushes against the pool. "I'm good, please hurry though."

"I will, be patient." Luke smacked Ashton's bum before he pulled his hands away from Ashton and stood up properly, standing behind his husband and pushing his swimming trunks down. Luke stroked his hard cock, before tapping it against Ashton's entrance, "ready baby?"

Ashton hummed, "ready."

Luke slowly pushed inside of Ashton, biting his lip until he bottomed out, gripping at Ashton's hips. Ashton sighed and sat up, his back pressed to Luke's front. Luke hooked one arm around Ashton's waist, "wanna move?"

Ashton nodded, "not good to lean on this bit, can we move to the other side please?"

Luke hummed and pulled out, grabbing Ashton's hand and taking him across the pool. Ashton hopped up onto the side of the pool, Luke being tall enough so he still stood in the pool and able to get at Ashton perfectly. Luke pulled Ashton to the edge of the poolside and pushed back inside of him, hearing a moan leave Ashton's mouth as he bottomed out. Luke mewled, "fuck."

Ashton's eyes were closed, feeling the hot sun above them, with his eyelids shining bright red. He felt Luke's hands on his stomach, tapping softly, "you good princess?" Luke asks, his hand wrapping around Ashton's length.

"Yeah," Ashton breathed before he opened his eyes and looked at Luke, "where are your sunglasses?"

Luke gave Ashton and incredulous look, "are you serious?" He questioned.

Ashton nodded so Luke huffed and pulled out of him again, "you're a freaking baby today." He joked lightly, Luke walked across the edge of the pool and grabbing his glasses. "You satisfied now? May I fuck you?"

Ashton put the glasses on, lying his head back, "I'm good, you may fuck away."

Luke laughed, pushing back inside of Ashton and gripping his thighs, and starting to move his hips. He heard Ashton groan as he started to fuck into, followed by a small whimper and his mouth opening in a silent gasp. Luke's fingers dug into Ashton's thighs and leaving marks with his nails.

The wet of their skin caused loud noises as their skin hit each other's, Ashton letting out small ah's with each thrust. Luke's hands pressed against Ashton's thighs and pushed them flat against the poolside and fucking into him faster. Ashton wrapped his hand around his cock, panting as he stroked himself.

Luke groaned, "fuck baby." He leant down and kissed Ashton's chest, his mouth enclosing around his nipple and his tongue teasing him, eliciting a loud moan from Ashton. Luke laughed against his chest, continuing his sweet torture on Ashton's body as he quickened his pace on his hips and fucking Ash.

Ashton wrapped his arms around Luke's neck, making Luke kiss him deeply, his tongue slipping in his mouth. Luke moaned into his mouth, his arms going under Ashton's waist and pulling him into the water, Ashton gasping as he went into the water. He giggled, his mouth against Luke's. Luke's hands were gripping Ashton's back and waist, one on his ass before fucking up into him, Ashton gasping again softly.

Luke grinned, "feel good? Love my cock yeah?"

Ashton groaned, his heels digging into Luke's ass, "fuck yes, love it so much."

"Are you close?" Luke asked, moving them against the wall of the pool, slipping his hand down and stroking Ashton's cock quickly. He heard Ashton whine, and throw his head back, and Luke took that as a yes. "Right bend over the side for me, real quick," Luke said, pulling out and letting Ashton bend over the poolside. Luke quickly went back at it, pressing both hands against his lower back and moving quickly, Ashton loudly moaning out Luke's name.

It wasn't long till Luke was hitting Ashton's prostate and he was whimpering as he yelled for Luke to go harder and quicker, then Ashton was coming beneath him. Luke kept going until he filled Ashton up, his eyes closing in pleasure, his nails digging into Ashton's back.

Their highs were drifting and Luke slowly pulled out, dipping into the warm pool and sighing. He pulled up his shorts before looking at Ashton, who was already sitting on the pool floor with his head just above the water. Luke swam towards him, kissing Ashton's forehead, "satisfied?"

Ashton nodded, taking off the sunglasses and pushing them behind Luke's ears and onto his nose. Ashton leant up and kissed Luke's nose, "I like those sunglasses by the way."

Luke smiled, "thanks, baby." He kissed Ashton's lips, "can I go back to sunbathing now?"

Ashton giggled, "yes you may."

Luke chuckled, going towards the steps and getting out of the pool. Ashton watched his husband grab his beer and go back towards the balcony across the apartment. Ashton leant against the pool, smiling softly, he had a pretty husband.

***

Twenty three days later

Their two week holiday had ended and now the two men were back at home with their normal routine of working. But now they had a dog, a rescued dog called petunia who was five years old. Luke had beaten Ashton home and Petunia slowly trotted towards him. Luke grinned, putting his bag down and crouching down to petunia and grabbing her face, "hey baby," Luke cooed.

Luke sat on the floor as petunia climbed into his lap, shuffling into his hold. Luke smiled and kissed her head, "you okay baby? Sorry, we had to leave you alone all day, next time I'll ask Cal to come visit you."

Luke got up, going to the kitchen and making himself some coffee, with Petunia following him and sitting on her bed that was in the kitchen. Luke finished the coffee, sitting at the island and looking down at Petunia who panted lightly, the dog seemed to love their house and she particularly loved Luke, she was iffy around Ashton.

Luke did some of his marking with Petunia sitting on his feet and the TV playing a cooking show. Ashton should have been coming home soon, and it was already six o'clock, he finished at half five. Luke picked up his phone, going to his contacts and calling up Ashton, it rang and rang, until it was sent to voicemail. Luke sighed, he must've been working over today and forgot to tell him.

Luke made himself dinner, doing enough for Ashton for when he came home. He made spaghetti and meatballs from hand, feeding some leftover meatballs to Petunia, and then it was ten at night and Ashton still wasn't home.

Luke had called him twelve times, leaving voicemails and calling Michael to see if he was there, which he wasn't. Ashton wasn't at his parents either. Luke called up Ashton's work friend, Annette, as he lay on the sofa with Petunia on his lap, "hello?"

"Hi, it's Luke, are you still at work?" Luke asked bluntly, he needed to know where Ashton was.

"Um no, I left at six, we had a late meeting and then we all left, why? What's up?" She said, making Luke frown, Ashton wasn't coming home.

"When did Ashton leave?" Luke questioned.

"He left at four, the boss sent him home because he had a tummy ache, he puked in the bathrooms." Annette said before sighing, "has he not gone home?"

"No," Luke said, tearing up. "Thank you though, have a good night."

"He'll be home soon, I'm sure, night Luke." She said and Luke hung up with a sigh. Luke got off the sofa, "cmon Petunia let's go find your dad."

Luke went downstairs, grabbing Petunia's dog leash and grabbing his car keys, he got to the front door and opened it, before seeing Ashton's car in the driveway. Luke sighed, putting Petunia back inside and going to Ashton's car, where his husband sat in the front seat.

Luke knocked on the window, which made Ashton look up and Luke frowned at the tear tracks on his face. Luke looked down at the lock, seeing it was still locked. "Princess unlock the door please."

Ashton unlocked it, and Luke instantly opened the door. He leant across and undid Ashton's seatbelt, "are you okay? I've been worried sick, why did you answer my calls? I thought you'd bloody died."

Ashton sniffles, "I broke my phone." He said, and Luke could smell the alcohol on his breath.

Luke then picked Ashton up bridal style, taking him inside and putting him on the sofa. Luke went back and locked the car, then coming inside to see Petunia cuddled up to Ashton. Luke went towards them both, kneeling down to Ashton's height. "Baby, tell me where you were."

"Getting drunk." Ashton huffed, stroking at Petunia's head.

"Why?" Luke said, "how did you break your phone?"

"I threw it, and it broke." Ashton shrugged.

"Why?" Luke said softly, it was like speaking to a child who'd just done something silly. "Baby, come on talk to me."

"I took another test and were not having a baby," Ashton said, avoiding Luke's pretty blue eyes. "I panicked and went out for a drink and some guy kept trying to flirt with me and I punched him and I think I've broken my wrist, and I went outside and threw my phone because I saw your messages and--" Ashton let out a small gasp as he sobbed and Luke was silent as he sat on the sofa and pulled Ashton into his lap.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" Luke said, stroking Ashton's hair from his face.

"Yes please."

After a long night in the hospital, Ashton was high on pain medication and cuddling into Luke as they got into bed. "I'm sorry," Ashton said, "I should've called you and told you."

"It's okay," Luke kissed Ashton's forehead, "we can stop trying if you want to, or we can continue."

"No no, don't give up." Ashton pouted, "wanna keep going, want a baby with you."

"Alright." Luke sighed as he pulled Ashton in close, "I love you okay? So so much Ash."

Ashton snuggled into Luke's chest, kissing his neck, "I love you too Lu."

-

I'm getting my helix pierced tomorrow and I am 18 on the 30th, tis a big week, also as soon as I'm 18 I'm gonna get two tattoos that are so cute!!

FEEDBACK!!

Luke and Ash taking a break on holiday? Bali of all places, my dad went once lol I wanna go

Ashton going missing?? Negative again?

I didn't realise this was chapter nine so the next chapter is the last one and it's already half written so yay!! Then an epilogue

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

57.5K 3.2K 12
ashton and his family decide to go on holiday for his school break, but ashton had no clue that this holiday break meant he'd meet a certain blonde b...
40.1K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
1.9M 75.1K 72
What happens when one boy shatters everything you thought you knew about yourself? "I don't like boys. But I like you. Does that make sense?" "No."...
52.5K 4.8K 40
In which, Luke becomes a father of six RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 3RD IN THE RUKE SERIES SEQUEL TO: NURTURE ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016