How To: Make a Baby ⇝ Lashton...

بواسطة asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016 المزيد

warnings and description
how to make a baby : prologue
how to make a baby : attempt one
how to make a baby : attempt two
how to make a baby : attempt three
how to make a baby : attempt four
how to make a baby : attempt five
how to make a baby : attempt six
how to make a baby : attempt seven
how to make a baby : attempt nine
how to make a baby : attempt ten
how to make a baby : epilogue

how to make a baby : attempt eight

4K 227 107
بواسطة asdflkjhg5sos

let's try and get 100+ comments and votes yeah!!!! happy new year btw, 5 days late but still

Have a good day!!

-

Luke sat opposite the parents of one of his students, Larissa McCall, who was on of his most creative students. "She's really come far over the past year now." Luke smiled, giving Larissa a reassuring smile, she was shy and quiet in class. "I expect she'll get into university quite easily with the work she's done and I'll be happy to write a recommendation for anything in the future."

"Thank you, Luke." Larissa's mother said, "it'd be a massive help when she's home she always doing some sort of artwork."

Luke smiled at the dark haired girl, "that's great to hear."

Then someone knocked at the door and the three of them looked up, and Luke recognised his husband standing there with two cups of coffee. "Oh, it's Ashton sorry." Luke stood up, leaving the two people at his desk and going to the door, opening it. "Hey." Luke smiled warmly, "what's up gorgeous?"

"I wanted to bring you coffee, but I see you're busy, so I wanna be quick," Ashton said.

"After Larissa, I've got no appointment for half an hour." Luke said smiling, "Just wait out here yeah?"

Ashton nodded, "yeah sure thing."

Luke smiled again before stepping back into the classroom. He finished up his meeting with Larissa and her mother before showing them out. The corridor was empty at the moment so Luke took his coffee from Ash before pulling him into the class and shutting the door behind him. "Thank you," Luke said softly.

"I know you aren't coming home till late so I'd thought I'd get you something." Ashton then picked his bag up, opening it and taking out a clear bag that had a sandwich in it. "Who's the best husband in the world?"

"You." Luke grinned, pulling Ashton in for a kiss. "Thank you, gorgeous, you really are the best."

Ashton watched as Luke sat down at his desk and sipped his coffee before sighing in content. So Ashton moved to sit on the desk, Luke's hand instinctively going to rest on his thigh. Luke's body always did that, respond to Ashton's movements. If Ashton were to walk in a room, instantly, Luke's body would get a tingly feeling, his heart would start beating harder when he saw Ashton and he'd feel butterflies in his stomach. Ashton did things to him, and it made his body go crazy.

And a simple hand to the thigh sent Ashton crazy. Ashton smiled at the familiar feeling and placed his own over Luke's. "so." Ashton started, "what do you wanna try this time?" Ashton questioned.

They'd spent the past two days trying to have a baby again, as there was a week that was the peak of getting Ashton pregnant. So they'd spend the week trying, Luke would put all his effort into pleasuring his husband and trying to get to the ultimate goal of a baby.

Luke hummed in thought, "um, whatever you want tonight, I'm fine with a lazy night."

Ashton nodded, standing up, "do you wanna do something now?"

Luke's eyes widened, "now? Here?"

Ashton giggled, "yeah." He said, moving around towards Luke, sliding between his husband and the desk. Luke's hands went to Ashton's hips then, glancing from the door to Ash. "Remember when we'd sneak off between classes and you'd fuck me in the bathrooms? Huh, remember that? How'd you have to make me be quiet while you fucked me hard?"

Luke bit his lip, "Ash, baby. I don't know, if we get caught I'll get fired."

Ashton grinned, undoing his jeans, "then you better be quick."

Luke watched as Ashton slid his jeans down his thighs, "Jesus Christ Ashton, you really haven't changed much have you?"

Ashton laughed, kicking his jeans away to reveal his already bruised thick thighs. "Not when it comes to sex baby." Ashton grinning, grabbing Luke's hands and pressing them to his hardening cock. "Cmon Luke."

Luke bit his lip, standing up. He glanced at the door, "let me do something first." Luke said, moving towards the door and pulling the blind down on the window. He made sure it was locked before going back to Ashton. "Okay, we've got twenty-five minutes, boxers off, bend over the table baby."

Ashton smiled, taking off his boxers and kicking them away before turning and bending over Luke's half empty desk. Luke grinned, looking down at his husbands thick bum, sending a smack to it which made Ashton giggle. "Cmon Lu, do something."

Luke glanced up from Ashton's bum before he undid his belt, "give me your hand's sweetheart." Luke said, pulling his belt from the loops and dropping it to the floor.

Luke then undid his slacks, his hard on already present. He kicked them towards Ashton's then looking down at his boxers to see how prominent his cock looked in the strain of the material. "Baby on your knees, facing me," Luke said, catching Ashton's attention.

Ashton listened and did as told, looking up at Luke as he licked his lips. "Hm?" Ashton hummed softly.

Luke then moved closer, his hand sliding into Ashton's hair and tugging him closer till his mouth pressed against his boxers. Ashton mouthed at Luke's cock, closing his eyes as he did. Luke moaned softly, "fuck, that's good baby boy."

Ashton beamed at the praise, giggling softly before Luke slowly took down his boxers, Ashton watching excitedly as Luke's cock was freed and bounced up, standing tall. Ashton easily and quickly took Luke into his mouth, sucking eagerly. Luke grinned, sliding both of his hands into his husband's hair and helping him with his movements, and effectively fucking his face.

Ashton looked up at Luke with his mouth full and hands behind his back and groaned around Luke's cock. If he could spend the rest of his life in one position it'd be on his knees for Luke, giving the utmost absolute pleasure he could.

Luke's head was thrown back as he moved his hips, hearing his cock hit the back of Ashton's throat repeatedly. Luke then groaned and looked down at Ash, "I'm so close."

Ashton whined, pulling away and Luke letting him, "no, please come inside me. I need it, Lu."

Luke bit his lip, "okay we're gonna be quick, bend over the table again."

Luke helped Ashton stand again, before turning him around roughly and bending him over. Ashton laughed softly at the roughness, knowing Luke was impatient. Luke sucked on two fingers before he pushed them both inside of Ashton, hearing the brunette groan softly. "Good boy, taking my fingers so well baby."

Ashton whined softly, hiding his head in the crook of his arm, gnawing at his lip. His other hand was on his bum, holding himself for Luke.

Luke ran his hand up and under Ashton's shirt, feeling his husband's warm skin. Luke then removed his fingers and wrapped his hand around his cock, using his precome as lube. He then gripped Ashton's hip, moving slowly as he pushed inside of him. He let out a sigh at the tightness of Ashton, holding his shoulder to keep himself up.

"You okay, baby?" Luke asked sweetly, rubbing across Ashton's back.

"Mhm." Ashton hummed softly, reaching his hand to his shoulder and entwining his hand with Luke's. "please move, Luke."

Luke licked his lips as he pulled out, slamming back into Ashton making him groan loudly. "Shush baby, we can't let anyone hear us," Luke smirked, kissing Ashton's clothed back. "Be good for daddy, baby boy."

Ashton whimpered, but nodded, whispering out "yes daddy". He squeezed Luke's hand before moaning softly as Luke started up a slow pace, his hips hitting Ashton's bum and leaving an almost ever present red mark on his sensitive skin.

Ashton whined, squeezing Luke's hand tightly as Luke began to go quicker. Ashton's mouth fell open, staring out at the empty classroom as his husband fucked him hard.

Luke removed his hands from Ashton's shoulders and undid his tie, loosening it before undoing a few buttons on his light blue shirt. He then looked down at Ashton's bum, before pressing fully inside of him and hearing Ashton groan. "Shush baby." Luke chuckled, pressing his hands to Ashton's lower back and pushing him flat on the table and fucking him harder.

Ashton's hand flew up to his mouth, covering up his moans and groans as Luke gripped at his body. The blond above him being amused by Ashton's sounds, with a smirk on his face.

But then Luke pulled out and took a step back, "stand up," he told Ashton, who stood up and turned to Luke, only to be tugged towards the whiteboard at the front of the class and pressed against it. "Good boy," Luke said, pressing his chest to Ashton's back and pushing inside of him, hearing the brunette moan. "Taking it well princess."

Ashton moaned his cheek against the whiteboard, feeling Luke's hand entwine with his and the other go around his waist. Luke began to fuck him again, getting a rise of moans and whimpers out of him until Ashton was crying softly and begging to come.

So Luke gave in and let him, getting it all over the whiteboard in front of him, Luke grinning into Ashton's shoulder and filling him up with his come.

Luke let out a small sigh as he slowly pulled out, his release leaking from Ashton's entrance. Luke smiled and pressed his hand to Ashton's bum, "baby you're leaking." Luke chuckled.

Ashton whined and sat up, feeling Luke's hand on his entrance, "pass me my boxers please." He asked politely.

Luke bent down and picked them up, helping his husband slip them on. They got dressed before Ashton sat on the desk, looking at Luke, who ran his hands through his hair and trying to sort out the mess it was. Ashton stared up at his beautiful husband, seeing his unshaven face and messy locks, his wrinkled shirt and skewed tie.

Ashton reached his hands forward and grabbed Luke by his belt, pulling him closer and hearing Luke laugh softly. "You okay gorgeous?"

Ashton hummed, "yes, I'm perfect."

"Damn right," Luke said before he cupped Ashton's cheeks and kissed him softly. "I love you."

"I love you too," Ashton said before he reached his hands up to Luke's hair and fixed it quickly, then straightened out his tie. "I always loved you in a suit, always looked so fucking hot."

Luke smirked, "Yeah?"

"Especially at our wedding, oh and prom. You coming home every day looking like this is gorgeous." Ashton beamed, his hand feeling across Luke's chest.

Then someone knocked at the locked door, making Luke take a step back. "I'll see you at home later."

Ashton nodded and stood up, Luke walking him to the door. Before Ashton could unlock it, Luke turned him around and pressed a kiss to his mouth. "We can do some more tonight yeah?"

Ashton grinned, "yeah, sure." He pecked Luke's mouth once more before the door was unlocked. Luke smiled at the parents and his student standing there, "Hey Reece."

Ashton sidestepped past the family, "I'll see you at home, make sure you eat." Ashton said before he turned and went down the corridor.

Luke smiled at the family, "come on in."

Then Luke bit his lip, his whiteboard was dirty and covered in his husband's release. Luke moved towards his desk and picked up the cloth and quickly cleaned up the mess as well as some of the writing to make it look more subtle before turning around to the family, "so let's talk." He grinned.

**

Twenty-Six Days Later

Luke groaned softly, feeling Ashton's hands on his chest, the small amount of hair on his torso being covered in sweat.

Ashton moaned, Luke's hands on his bum as he rode him. Ashton groaned before whimpered, "luke, I'm coming." He groaned louder, before wrapping his hand around himself and coming across Luke's stomach.

Luke watched fondly, before sitting up and tugging Ashton close and helping his husband move against his cock before he came deep inside of him.

Ashton pressed their foreheads together, hearing Luke's laboured breaths and pants. Luke then breathed out a laugh, Ashton laughing with him. Luke then fell back on the bed, Ashton getting from his lap and sitting beside him, pulling the covers up to his shoulders and looking down at Luke.

Luke licked his lips and looked at his smaller husband, "you alright, sweetheart?"

Ashton nodded, his hand on Luke's chest and playing with the blond hairs there. "More than."

Luke smiled, slipping his hand around Ashton's waist and pressing his hand to his bum and pulling him closer. Luke pressed a kiss to Ashton's forehead and smiled. "Have you done it yet?"

Ashton shook his head, "not yet."

Luke hummed, dipping his head down and pressing his mouth to Ashton's neck and sucking softly. Ashton smiled, moving slightly to lean against Luke fully and closing his eyes.

The two sat there for an hour before Luke rolled them over and reached for his phone, he saw he had a text from his mother asking if they'd done the test she'd brought them, apparently this was more accurate and she'd given Ashton advice on what types of food to eat to help with ovulation.

Luke sat between Ashton's legs as he texted his mother back that they hadn't done it yet, and that they were always afraid to in the first place. Luke paused when he felt Ashton feel across his stomach, "hm, what is it, baby?"

"Can you run a bath for me? I'll get the test ready."

Luke nodded and put his phone down, getting up, put on some boxers and going to the bathroom. He put the taps on before adding in bubbles, then sighed as he heard Ashton moving around in the bedroom.

Luke looked out the bathroom door to the one opposite, which would be their child's room, one day at least. Luke bit his lip, moving forward and walking towards the bedroom door. He pushed the handle down and opened it, letting it swing open to reveal the white cradle and the play chest filled with unused toys, the walls were decorated with all child things, things that would fascinate a baby.

Then Luke frowned because he hadn't been able to fulfil Ashton's dream of being a dad. He felt like a failure to Ashton. Luke knew Ashton wouldn't be pregnant again because he hadn't had any symptoms, yet again. He'd have to bring up adoption or IVF again.

"Hey." Ashton slipped his hands around Luke's waist, "why you in here?"

"I've failed you." Luke admitted his thoughts, "my one damn job was to get you pregnant and I can't even do that."

Ashton pouted against Luke's back, "no you haven't, Luke. It's okay."

Luke turned around, looking down at Ashton, "how haven't I? Do you see a baby in here right now? Because I bloody don't."

Ashton pursed his lips, "it doesn't matter, we can keep tr--"

"Keep trying? And then be set up with more disappointment because I can't even fuck you right, I can't be a good husband to you if I can't even get you pregnant." Luke huffed before Ashton cupped his cheeks.

"Breathe Luke," Ashton whispered, leaning up to kiss Luke. "Breathe for me baby."

Luke listened, closing his eyes and taking in deep breaths before pulling Ashton into a tight hug. Luke could feel tears building up, "I love you." Luke whispered.

Ashton kisses his cheek, "I love you too."

Ashton pulled Luke towards the bathroom again, closing the babies room and locking the door. He then helped Luke out of his boxers and into the bath. "I already did the test." Ashton said, "but I guess we know the answer already."

Luke nodded, pulling Ashton closer and into his lap. He wrapped his arms around Ashton and simply waited until he was told he'd failed again. "What if it's me?" Luke asked, "what if I'm broke?"

Ashton shook his head, "no, we know it's me, it's because of my hormones because I'm a boy." Ashton assured Luke, before glancing at the test, counting in his head.

Ashton then leant over and picked up the test and sighing at the negative sign. "We can go again, it's alright."

Luke closed his eyes and hummed, "can we think about adoption and IVF soon?"

"Just wait a few more months, keep trying." Ashton said, "how about if this hadn't worked by the time our next anniversary comes around, we look at other options?" He asked Luke.

Luke nodded, "okay."

"Good." Ashton kissed Luke's forehead, smiling down at his husband. "Whatever happens, I love you yeah?"

Luke nodded, kissing Ashton softly, "I love you too."

-

This took so long but it's here!! It's 2017 and I'm ready!!

so things first tho, I'm gonna start with my YouTube channel once college is over and I have a gap year before uni my YouTube link is in my bio!

Secondly, there are 2 more chapters of this, so I'll try and do this more and finish it, but for the next chapter what should lashton do???

also, this smut is kinda bad idk it was so tedious to write

oh and my app doesn't work bc it freezes a lot and it's so slow, I deleted it so I won't see much of the comments and votes and I won't see messages unless I go on my laptop like I am now, I need a new phone and that might help

and if you caught my little add in of someone special then you get a gold star!!

keep commenting and voting ily have a good day!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.7K 383 13
Luke and Ashton. With a hint of others. Warnings: triggering subjects, some are pretty sad, most are really long, and no I don't write full on smut...
1.9K 63 12
Ashton's managed to evade the public eye for the most part after his turbulent exit from Hollywood years ago, only to be dragged back into the spotli...
17.5K 1.1K 21
"that's gay" "i'm sorry?" in which ashton and micheal were banished from their kingdom in the sky to earth for being gay. [lashton & malum] lowercase...
85.6K 2.8K 20
in which ashton now has 3 littles and hell, its not easy - sequel to babyboys, go check that out first!! - started - 12.14.16 ended - 8.6.17 | mariya...