How To: Make a Baby ⇝ Lashton...

By asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016 More

warnings and description
how to make a baby : prologue
how to make a baby : attempt one
how to make a baby : attempt two
how to make a baby : attempt three
how to make a baby : attempt four
how to make a baby : attempt five
how to make a baby : attempt six
how to make a baby : attempt eight
how to make a baby : attempt nine
how to make a baby : attempt ten
how to make a baby : epilogue

how to make a baby : attempt seven

4.8K 261 130
By asdflkjhg5sos

We're at 35k wtf guys there's only 6 chapters

100+ comments!!!

-

It was Michael and Calum's wedding and of course Luke was Michael's best man, Ashton being Calum's. The four of them had gone to high school together, Michael had even introduced Ashton and Luke to each other in year seven because Luke was a loner and well he found his best friend and then he found his lover and his boyfriend and husband all wrapped in to one. Luke owed Michael his life for making him meet Ashton.

The wedding hadn't taken long to plan, only two months and now it was august the twenty third and it was their wedding day.

Luke fixed Michael's tie, straightening it out and then pulling at his blazer, making Michael look presentable. "Do I look okay?" Michael asked, looking at Luke. His best friend was one attractive man.

Luke looked Michael up and down, "thank god your hair is brown, Calum would've slaughtered you if it was coloured." Luke said, smiling "and you look perfect Michael."

"What's it like being married?" Michael asked, sorting out his cufflinks.

A grin stretched out on to Luke's face, thinking of the day he married Ashton and how giggly the boy had been and how beautiful he looked. Ashton and Luke had had a beach wedding, everyone wore shorts and bright coloured dresses and the wind was making Ashton's hair a mess but Luke couldn't have thought of a moment Ashton had looked more beautiful.

Plus their wedding photos came out amazing.

"It's perfect, and when you and Calum start working on babies, it's gonna be even better."

"How is that going for you two by the way?" Michael questioned, watching the smile on Luke's face slip a little.

"It's hard, pardon the pun, but it's not happening right now." Luke sighed, "soon Ash will be too old to have a baby."

"He's only theory three you'll be fine." Michael shrugged, "the oldest lady alive to have a baby was like eighty." Michael said, remembering he'd read that back in high school and how the baby had been healthy and perfect.

Luke sighed, "i guess you're right."

"Just keep trying." Michael said, before someone knocked on the door. "Come in!"

The door opened and Michael's mother entered, "are you ready baby bear?"

Luke smiled at the pet name, they always teased Michael about him and his mum being so close and their pet names. But Luke thought it was cute too, his mum called him her little prince still anyway.

"Yeah I'm ready." Michael nodded, "is Cal waiting?"

"Yep." Then she turned to Luke, "remember you're walking down the aisle with Ashton and then you sepa--"

"I know Karen, I've been married before," Luke chuckled, "hey at least I get to walk the aisle with Ashton again."

Michael grinned, pulling Luke to stand, straightening out each other's suits before they left the hotel room. They walked the short distance through the building to the large hall the wedding was taking place in.

Everyone was already inside, except for Ashton who was waiting outside the large double doors. "Hello Mr Hemmings," Luke said with a smile, hooking his arm with his husbands.

"Hello to you too Mr Hemmings." Ashton replied, before they heard the music start playing and the doors open. The couple walked down the aisle, smiling at everyone before getting to the alter where Calum stood.

Ashton stood behind Calum, Luke moving opposite them to Michael's side. Then Michael and his mother entered and Luke glanced between them before looking at Calum and seeing how the Maori boy was tearing up. He whispered Ashton's name, who looked at him, and Luke pointed to his eyes, then to Calum and Ashton pulled out a tissue and handed it to Calum.

Calum thanked him quietly before grinning as Michael was now at the alter, his mum kissing his cheek. Then everyone sat down and the ceremony passed, filled with loving words and reminiscing about how they met and the ups and downs of their relationship, and how they overcame any obstacle and Luke realised that if him and Ashton couldn't have a baby, they'd get over that obstacle like they had everything else.

The reception party went late in to the night, Luke and Ashton dancing and partying till their lips were on each other's. They were hiding in the bathroom, so the children present didn't have to witness anything that wasn't PG.

Ashton was sat up on the bathroom counter, between the two sinks, Luke between his legs, hands on his waist. Their lips were attached, tasting like alcohol and chocolate from the wedding cake.

Luke moaned in to Ashton's mouth, "cmon baby, we can sneak off to our room for an hour." He whispered, biting at Ashton's bottom lip and pulling lightly.

Ashton whined, "Cal told me not to give in to you tonight."

Luke chuckled, "he was saying that when we first started dating, look where you are now darling." Luke said, pulling away from Ashton, "what if because it's our best friends wedding we get to conceive our baby tonight?" Luke said, running his hand up Ashton's thigh.

Ashton whined, "don't play me like that, I don't wanna be disappointed."

Luke pouted, "if we don't try, we won't get." Luke reminded him, "half an hour, all I need,"

Ashton huffed and nodded, dropping from the counter and letting Luke drag him towards their room at the large building. Luke slid the card through the lock as soon as he got there, pushing the door open when it beeped.

He turned the light on, ashton kicking the door shut behind him before Luke tugged him to the bed, "be good," Luke said, "stay, I'll be back in a minute."

Ashton huffed, "you have twenty eight minutes now,"

Luke huffed, "you're timing me?" He asked, going to the bathroom and grabbing the lube from the toiletry bag. Then he came back to Ashton, and lifted his foot, undoing Ashton's laces slowly. "You'll be begging me to fuck you in a few minutes."

Ashton bit his lip because Luke was right, Ashton always begged for Luke to fuck him.

Luke took each shoe off, then taking off Ashton's white and black striped socks. Then he dropped Ashton's feet, moving to grab his tie and tug Ashton closer to him. He kissed his husbands forehead before he undid the tie, "you always looked handsome in a suit." Luke said, "I remember when you wore one at prom, I couldn't wait to take you back to my house and fuck you."

"Your parents heard us." Ashton remembered. "Pretty sure they use to hate me."

"Nah mum and dad loved you, they were just worried I'd broken you or something." Luke chuckled, "and they hated us both because we kept them up a few times."

Ashton giggled, Luke throwing away the tie, slowly unbuttoning Ashton's white shirt. Ashton slipped off his blazer and shirt in one go, then he lay back and let Luke undo his slacks, pulling them down, dropping them to the floor.

Ashton's boxers came off last, leaving him naked on the bed and Luke fully clothed. "Please get naked Luke." Ashton sighed, a pout on his lips.

Luke looked down at his beautiful husband, this feeling exactly like their own wedding night, where they'd run off and had sex until Michael and Calum had come knocking that everyone missed them.

Luke then undid his tie, pulling at one end slowly till it fell to the floor, Ashton watching every move. He watched as Luke's fingers skilfully yet slowly undid the buttons on his matching white shirt. Then Luke was taking off his other clothes and Ashton was waiting so patiently and so politely.

Then Luke slipped off his boxers, picking up the lube from the bed and putting some on to his cock. "Are you okay?" Luke asked.

Ashton nodded, rolling over on the bed and exposing his bum to Luke. "Still okay from this morning," Ashton said, spreading his legs.

Luke's tongue ran across his bottom lip, his eyes raking up and down Ashton's body. Ashton was thick thighs and long legs, curved hips and big bum, slip body and small shoulders, almost the body of a girl, but he had large arms that if Ashton was a top, could pin Luke down to the mattress but Luke would never let that happen.

Luke moved forward, running his lube covered fingers across Ashton's entrance, hearing his husband purr at the feeling. Luke then gripped Ashton's hips and moved him so he was on his hands and knees on the bed, tugging him a little towards the edge and slowly pushing inside of Ashton with out any warning.

Ashton keened at the feeling, letting his upper body drop to the bed. He felt Luke run his hands up and down his back and across his body. He knew Luke loved to feel his skin against to his, loved feeling close to Ashton.

Luke let out a small breath before he leaned down and kissed Ashton's back, "baby?"

"Hm?"

"I love you," Luke whispered.

"I love you too,"

Luke kissed Ashton's neck before he pulled out slowly before he pushed back in, a little harder making Ashton moan. "Fuck," Ashton cursed, "that's so nice."

Luke hummed, before he pulled out completely, "can I see your face princess?"

Ashton hummed and moved up the bed, tearing the covers back and climbing under the covers, Luke joining him and getting between his legs. Luke gripped Ashton's ankle, moving both to his shoulders before he looked down at Ashton's entrance as he pushed inside of him again.

"Fuck," Luke whispered, pressing his body to Ashton's and kissing him sweetly. "Like it more like this," Luke breathed out, kissing across to Ashton's neck before he began to rock inside of Ashton. He heard the brunette whimper, loving the sounds Ashton made, ranging from quiet whimpers to loud moans.

Luke buried his head in to Ashton's neck, one hand sliding under Ashton's waist, the other beside his head and holding himself up. He moaned in to Ashton's sweaty skin, his teeth nipping at his tanned skinned. "Fuck baby." Luke groaned, pressing his hands to Ashton's tummy. "Here baby? Feel me?"

Ashton whined, pushing his head back in to the pillows and gripping Luke's hair, nodding eagerly, "y-yeah, fuck, harder please daddy,"

Luke chuckled, seeing Ashton had slipped in to his own mind again, which made Ashton beg for his daddy to fuck him senseless. Luke ran his hand across Ashton's waist, getting to his cock and stroking him. "Good boy." Luke breathed, a smile on his face.

Ashton's hands gripped at Luke's back, scratching at his skin, then slipping down to Luke's him and encouraging him to go quicker, "please daddy, harder, quicker, more."

Luke hummed, moving his hips quicker and rougher, hearing Ashton shriek at the change in pace. Then Ashton was panting, his teeth gritting and his toes clenching. "Luke, fuck, I'm gonna come."

Luke nodded, "come baby." He said, stroking Luke quicker and fucking harder in to the brunette. "All over yourself princess."

Ashton whined before he gasped, his cock shooting spurts of come across Luke's fist and Ashton's tummy, catching his chest at parts.

Ashton tugged Luke down, kissing him, pushing his tongue in to Luke's mouth. Luke kept moving until he filled Ashton up with his load, still kissing.

They slowly came down from their high, pressed together, pants coming from their mouths. Their eyes were closed, until Ashton's got the air in to his lungs, enough to open his eyes and look at Luke. He ran his hands through Luke's hair, admiring his husband, he still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have someone so pretty and so kinda as Luke.

Then the serenity was broken as Luke and Ashton's phone began to ring in sync. Luke whined, slowly sitting up and removing himself from Ashton. He picked up his phone and Ashton's, seeing Michael was calling Luke and Calum was calling Ashton. Luke answered both, putting them on speaker, "give us ten minutes." Luke panted, sitting on his knees.

Ashton crawled up to Luke and kissed his neck.

"Get your ass back here right now Luke." Michael said.

"We will, we need to get changed," Luke huffed, "we won't be long."

Luke hung up both phones before he wrapped his arm around Ashton and pulled him in to his lap. "Okay baby?"

Ashton hummed, "pray it worked this time." He whispered, kissing Luke softly, "love you."

"Love you too."

***

Seventeen Days Later

Luke and Ashton sat at the airport, waiting to pick up Michael and Calum after their long Honeymoon. "Can we go on holiday soon?" Ashton asked.

Luke hummed, "sure" he said, running his hand through Ashton's growing curls, who leaned against his shoulder. Luke checked his watch, which Ash had gotten him for his birthday last month, and saw that their flight had landed.

Then Luke's phone began to ring and he answered it to Michael, "hello?"

"We're getting our bags but we'll meet you in five minutes by the Burger King okay?"

"okay, see you then, be quick, Ash's tired." Luke said before hearing Michael hum and hang up. "Okay cmon." Luke said, helping Ashton stand.

They walked towards the Burger King, holding hands, "baby go get some food yeah?" Luke said, kissing Ashton's forehead, "something for all four of us." He said, knowing that the newly married couple would be hungry, it was four am and they'd had a long flight from London.

Ashton hummed and took Luke's wallet, before going to the half empty restaurant.

Luke waited outside, smiling when Michael and Calum walked over to them, "hey." Luke said, hugging them both. "How was it?"

"Great," Michael grinned, "it was really fun."

"Good, Ash is getting some food and then we can leave." Luke said, and a few minutes later Ashton came out with two bags of food and a tray of drinks, which Luke took.

They left the airport, Michael eating the fries from the bag as they walked to Luke's car. They drove home, taking the newly weds home before Luke and Ashton drove to their own house. They ate their dinner before going to bed, Luke instantly fell asleep as his head hit the pillow but Ashton simply went to the bathroom and got out a pregnancy test.

He quickly peed, before he brushed his teeth and once he was finished the test was finished and Ashton sighed at the one line, negative again.

Ashton put his toothbrush down before he threw away the test. He stayed quiet as he got in to bed beside Luke, lifting his husbands arm and snuggling in to his body. He lifted his head and kissed Luke's jaw, "baby," Ashton mumbled.

Luke hummed, half asleep.

"It was negative." Ashton whispered.

Luke's heart deflated in his chest, "I'm sorry."

"Keep trying remember." Ashton said softly, though he was slowly but surely giving up hope.

Luke nodded, kissing Ashton's head tiredly, "Love you forever."

"You too."

-

siGh I was in a lashton mood and decided I should probably write this😂😂

FEEDBACK

Malums wedding ?? Sneaking away to do it? How soft Luke was? He adores Ashton and he adores remembering everything him and Ashton do together like their wedding night siGH need me a man like Luke

Being negative again?? Soon guys, soon, maybe 3 more chapters and we'll get there

Thoughts? Was the smut up to par?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.8K 20
in which ashton now has 3 littles and hell, its not easy - sequel to babyboys, go check that out first!! - started - 12.14.16 ended - 8.6.17 | mariya...
2.4K 88 23
when ashton loves flowers but luke hates his job.
42.7K 1.4K 36
where ashton gets a puppy and his neighbour loves puppys
40.1K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...