How To: Make a Baby ⇝ Lashton...

By asdflkjhg5sos

In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016 More

warnings and description
how to make a baby : prologue
how to make a baby : attempt one
how to make a baby : attempt two
how to make a baby : attempt three
how to make a baby : attempt four
how to make a baby : attempt five
how to make a baby : attempt seven
how to make a baby : attempt eight
how to make a baby : attempt nine
how to make a baby : attempt ten
how to make a baby : epilogue

how to make a baby : attempt six

6.2K 309 336
By asdflkjhg5sos

Ashton's 22 oh lord, pls comment through out

-

Luke woke up on his husbands birthday with a plan. Make food, give him presents, get him pregnant and then go out for dinner with their families.

Well that was the plan at least.

So Luke decided to start the day off with climbing under the duvet covers and slowly pulling Ashton's boxers down. He smiled at the hickeys on Ashton's thighs and his soft cock, which wouldn't be soft for much longer.

He lay down, trailing his hand across Ashton's soft hairless thighs, before leaning down and pressing soft kisses there. He looked up when Ashton's body shifted before he smiled and licked up Ashton's cock, it was different when he wasn't hard yet, but Luke had done this plenty of times to his husband to know what got him hard and what got him begging. He knew Ashton's body better than Ashton did, and it was something Luke was proud of himself for.

Luke pressed his fingers in to Ashton's bum, holding him there as his other hand wrapped around Ashton's now hardening cock and stood his cock up, taking Ashton in to his mouth and closing his eyes.

He heard Ashton whine softly and shift then he felt a hand in his hair and he opened his eyes, pushing the covers off of him to see Ashton was sleepily wiping his eyes.

Luke let go of Ashton's cock, moving up and kissing Ashton softly. "Happy birthday." He whispered, pressing another kiss to his mouth. "I'll get back to it." He mumbled before going back down on Ashton, taking his now hard cock in to his mouth and Ashton moaned.

Ashton bent his legs, Luke grabbing his thighs and holding them, as Ashton slid both hands in to Luke's hair. "Fuck, that's so good,"

Luke hummed, running his tongue over the underside of Ashton's cock. He glanced up at Ashton, just as he threw his head back and arched upwards. He loved seeing the effect he had on Ashton, all because of his mouth.

Luke pulled off, before leaning up and gripping Ashton's chin, making him look at Luke. "Suck baby." He whispered, and Ashton eagerly grabbed Luke's hand, sucking on two of his fingers. Luke smiled, leaning down and kissing across Ashton's neck, sucking softly. "Good boy."

Ashton hummed, before Luke removed his fingers. Luke moved back down to Ashton's bum and slipped two fingers in easily, still stretched out from the night before. Ashton moaned, then again, louder at Luke's mouth on him again. "Oh fuck I love you."

Luke kept going, hollowing out his cheeks  making him look so beautiful before Ashton was pushing his head down and he was coming in Luke's mouth and he moaned loudly, their neighbours surely hearing Ashton call his husband daddy.

Luke was about to push inside of Ashton before the brunette shook his head, "no, stop I want food first."

Luke laughed, "really?"

"Yes, really." He answered, "please Lukey?"

Luke sighed, "let me sort myself out first and I'll make food for you."

Ashton smiled, leaning up and kissing Luke, hands on his cheeks, "thank you, I love you."

"I love you too."

***

The two sat at dinner with their parents, Calum and Michael having tagged along as well as Ashton's siblings. They sat at the fancy restaurant, the two of them wearing blazers and fancy shoes.

Luke had his hand on Ashton's thick thigh, as everyone drank their wine and they chatted. "I wanna go home." Ashton whispered, leaning his head on Luke's shoulder.

"Why baby?" Luke asked softly, kissing Ashton's head.

Ashton looked up at Luke, "Im horny." He whispered, biting his lip. "And your hand on my thigh isn't helping."

Luke chuckled, kissing Ashton softly. "Wait a little while yeah? Then we can go." He replied making Ashton pout.

"Fine." He grumbled, crossing his arms and frowning. "But promise me something?"

Luke looked at his pretty hazel eyes, "what is it?"

"You have to wear that jockstrap I got you for Christmas." Ashton whispered and Luke chuckled but nodded.

"Alright baby."

The family sang happy birthday to Ashton, and the restaurant gave them cake. It was almost eleven at night when Luke and Ashton's parents said their goodnight and then it was the Irwin siblings, and the two couples.

"So what're you doing after this?" Michael asked Luke and the blond smirked.

"What do you think?" Luke snorted and Michael laughed.

"Of course, you're both horny bastards." Michael said with an eye roll. "How long have you been trying now?"

"Five months." Luke answered, "it's hard but I think we'll get there soon." He said with a small smile, "just a little stressful."

Michael nodded, "Calum and I are planning the wedding." He said making Luke grin, "and I want you to be my best man."

Luke's face lit up, "wait, really?" He gasped, and when Michael nodded, Luke hugged him. "That's amazing thank you."

"Well I mean I was yours, so you can be mine." Michael chuckled. "I'm sure when Calum asks Ashton, Ash will be planning everything."

"Well I'll plan the stag do." Luke smiled, "we'll get you strippers and pole dancers and we can get dr--"

"Excuse me you won't be having any strippers." Ashton said, "not near my husband."

Luke laughed, wrapping his arm around Ashton's shoulders and holding him close. "I only have eyes for you." He breathed, "especially when you're stripping for me."

Ashton giggled, kissing Luke's cheek. "I love you."

"Hm, I love you too."

After another hour, they finished and went home, it being midnight and Luke had work tomorrow but he couldn't just leave Ashton hanging.

So as they got home, Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton. "Go upstairs I'll be there in a minute princess." He kissed Ashton's neck.

"Be quick, I'll be naked when you get there." Ashton smirked, quickly kissing Luke before running upstairs.

Luke laughed and locked the front door before making sure the back door was locked too. Then after taking off his shoes he went upstairs and got to his room and his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

Ashton was naked and bent over the bed, his bum facing Luke, ready and waiting. Lube next to his body, waiting for Luke.

"Wow." Luke breathed, taking off his blazer and then his black shirt. He dropped them to the floor, before undoing his jeans and pushing them down his legs, kicking them away from him.

He then took off his boxers, leaving him naked and taking himself closer to Ashton. He picked up the lube, opening it and putting some on his hand, before stroking his cock and looking down at Ashton's perky little bum. "You're really desperate for me aren't you?"

Ashton nodded, humming, "of course daddy."

Luke chuckled, throwing the lube on the bed before he tapped his cock against Ashton's bum, the brunette whining. "Please Luke."

"Be patient," Luke whispered before he pressed the head in to Ashton. "Ready?"

"Please." Ashton begged, "please daddy."

Luke chuckled, pushing his hips flush against Ashton's bum. "Fuck." Luke whispered, Ashton whining. "Shit stay still baby." Luke breathed before tapping his fingers across Ashton's lower back.

Ashton reached his hand out to grab a pillow and quickly shoved it under his head, hands gripping it tightly and whimpering. "Please move Luke."

Luke hummed, "sure?"

Ashton nodded, "please." He pleaded and who was Luke to say no?

Luke smiled before gripping Ashton's hips closely, and pulling out and he watched as he pushed back in, his cock buried deep inside Ashton. Ashton panted softly, urging the to pull out again and pound himself back in making Ashton groan.

The brunette looked back at his husband and he fucked him from behind, "oh daddy, quicker please." He begged and Luke listened, but not before grabbing both of Ashton's wrists and holding his arms behind his back, using them for leverage as he fucked in to Ashton.

Luke held his arms with one hand, the other reaching for Ashton's hair and tugging him up. "Cmon princess." Luke breathed before turning them around so he sat on the bed. "Ride daddy like that."

He let go of Ashton's waist, the brunettes gripping Luke's spread thighs and moving himself on Luke, his back to the blond beauty. Ashton groaned, rolling his hips on Luke. "Fuck that's good."

"I've just realised." Luke said a little breathlessly. "I'm the only one who's ever fucked you."

Ashton chuckled, "you've only fucked me too Lu."

"You are, wouldn't want it any other way." He said before pushing his hips up to meet Ashton's. "I'll forever be the best you've ever had."

Luke sat up, pressing his chest to Ashton's back and kissing his neck. "Fuck." He whispered, "happy birthday Ash."

Ashton bit his lip, closing his eyes and leaning his head back on Luke's shoulder, feeling Luke's arms go around his waist, hand wrapping around Ashton's cock. "Best birthday present ever."

Luke chuckled, stroking over again and grinding his hips upwards as Ashton went down. "Thirty three, my baby's old."

Ashton groaned, "shut up, you're birthdays in nine days."

"I better get the same treatment." Luke groaned. "A better present would be being told you're pregnant."

"Fuck I hope so." Ashton whimpered then, "I'm close, shit."

Luke pressed his mouth to his husbands neck, sucking and hoping no one at Ashton's work would see them. Luke didn't need kids coming in looking for a new pet to see an employee with hickeys covering his neck.

Ashton's fingernails dug in to Luke's thighs, scratching at his pale muscular leg. "Luke, I'm gonna--"

"Come on baby, you can come." Luke mumbled in his ear, hand moving quicker around Ashton's cock till Ashton moaned loudly in ecstasy, coming across Luke's hand and his thighs, some on Luke's own thighs.

He continued to ride Luke, pushing through his orgasm before Luke shot his load inside of Ashton, stilling inside of his boy and groaning in to Ashton's neck, eyes closed and face buried in Ashton's sweaty skin. "Fuck." He said, hips jerking.

Ashton sighed tiredly, slowly pushing himself off of Luke's cock and standing, legs shaky. "Can we shower first before bed?"

Luke fell back on the bed, "I might just--"

"No you're showering now." Ashton said, grabbing Luke's hands and pulling him up with a groan. They went to the bathroom, turning it only and getting in, under the spray of water.

Luke instantly wrapped himself around Ash, kissing his shoulder with his eyes closed. He rested his cheek on Ashton's shoulder, cuddling him. "I love you."

Ashton smiled, thinking this was the best birthday ever. "I love you too."

-

Twenty days later

The day after Luke's birthday, Ashton got out of bed, naked, pulling on Luke's shirt and walking in to the bathroom, leaving Luke naked and asleep in bed still.

Ashton closed the door behind him, bending down to the drawers under the sink, opening it and seeing the pile of pregnancy tests waiting. He grabbed three, for just in case measures.

He put them down on the counter before he brushed his teeth, washing his mouth out with water. Then he opened the three boxes of tests. He sighed as he looked down at them.

Please be positive. Please be positive. Please be positive. Please be positive.

The brunette took the tests, peeing on them like he'd done multiple times before, then putting them down on the counter.

He heard a knock on the bathroom door, before hearing Luke whine about a shower. So he unlocked the door, his blond beauty standing there, looking exhausted. "You tired me out last night." He said, hugging Ashton, then seeing the tests over his shoulder.

"I try." Ashton laughed, before pulling Luke in. "Go shower, I'm waiting for the tests."

Luke nodded and turned on the shower, getting in, having came in the bathroom naked. He washed his hair, hearing Ashton hum a song.

"What're you singing?" Luke asked, sticking his head out the shower, soap in his hair.

"It's an old song you won't know it." Ashton smiled, glancing at the small clock they had in the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, you and your old man music," Luke snorted, shutting the shower door again.

Ashton finally waited the two minutes before stepping towards the tests and his mouth fell open.

"Luke!"

Luke squeaked, nearly slipping in the shower before groaning at the shampoo in his eyes. "What?"

"The tests!"

Luke wiped his face, getting out with soap in places, "negative?"

"Two are positive but ones negative!" Ashton yelled. "Look!" He held up the three tests, and Luke's mouth fell open.

"Wait, for real?" Luke questioned and Ashton giggled before throwing the tests in the sink and hugging Luke tightly.

"We should go the doctors and see if it's correct, because one was still negative but they can be faulty sometimes right?" Ashton gasped out his words but Luke couldn't kick the itch in his heart. It didn't seem right.

"I can call the doctors now?" Luke offered, "well after my shower."

Ashton giggled, "I'm gonna do it now." He ran out of the room, leaving Luke alone and the blond furrowed his brows before getting back in the shower.

After Luke's shower, he dried his hair and got dressed and met Ashton downstairs. "We can go in an hour." Ashton said, "Michaels there so he said he can do it."

"He's awake at this time?" Luke asked and laughed before they both are breakfast and had their morning coffee, except Ashton because coffee isn't good for babies and if he was pregnant it wasn't good for them.

They left the house together, getting in the car and Ashton had texted his mum telling her he might be pregnant this time and he was so excited but Luke, it didn't feel right.

They'd had their fair share of faulty pregnancy tests, leading them to go to the doctors to get a tests and having been disappointed time and time again. It didn't feel any different from those times.

They got to the doctors and Ashton eagerly dragged Luke to Michaels office, knocking on the door. Michael invited them in and ash sat down on the bed.

"Pee in this," Michael said, handing the pot to Ashton, "be quick, I have an appointment in twenty minutes." He said and Ashton scrambled out of the room.

Luke sat on the bed, his hands clasped together in his lap, "you okay?" Michael asked his blond friend.

Luke shrugged, "it's gonna be negative again." He whispered, looking up at his best friend with teary eyes, "it's always negative."

Michael shook his head, "ash said two out of three said positive right?" Luke nodded, "then there's more chance of it being positive."

A minute later Ashton came back and Michael left to get his friends pee tested. Ashton took a hold of Luke's hand, sitting next to him. "I'm so excited." He whispered.

Luke smiled tightly, "I'm happy you are." But I don't think you'll be for long. He wanted to add, but that sounded too mean to tell the love of his life.

Michael came back in ten minutes later and the look on his face, instantly showed Ashton that it wasn't what he was hoping for.

Ashton sighed and looked down, "it's negative, I was wrong."

Luke frowned and pulled him in for a hug. "Next time, I promise I promise I promise." He breathed, peppering Ashton in kisses.

"You keep saying that." Ashton whispered, "but it's not our fault and I can't make it happen any quicker."

Luke kissed his softly, "I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay." Ashton wiped his nose, sniffling. "I love you Luke."

"I love you too Ash."

-

almost but nope

in celebration of ashys birthday we get this smut

ty for 25k reads and some porn with plot like literally

also if you like my Ruke books I have a new one out called "roadie" with famous!luke and roadie!reece ok love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 4.4K 40
Ashton Irwin has finally finished high school and to celebrate his Friend Jack is inviting all his friends to stay in his dad's beach house all summe...
86.6K 3.6K 19
What happens when the school's fuckboy, Luke Hemmings, has a crush on Ashton Irwin? Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: German Started: 24...
Good Boy By Ty

Fanfiction

1.3K 72 21
Lashton
57.5K 3.2K 12
ashton and his family decide to go on holiday for his school break, but ashton had no clue that this holiday break meant he'd meet a certain blonde b...