Amnesia (Anime Story) Series:...

By chnmarie_

[ON HOLD] Rhythm, Reiji and Key's story. For a moment, I was happy. For a moment, I felt alive. For a moment... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Reiji's Past
Chapter 2: Reiji is laughing?!

Chapter 3: Surprise!

80 5 1
By chnmarie_

RHYTHM's POV

"Mizuku, can you carry the five boxes of seeds? Sorry.. I'm so busy here" Serachi asked Mizuchi. She just nodded and went to the car's back to get the seeds.

"Rhythm, can you carry the two shovels?" Serachi asked me. I just nodded and carried the first one. I walked towards Serachi's garden and put it down. I did the same thing to the other shovel.

"Ren! What the heck are you doing? *sighs*" She didn't call Ren-niisan, nii-san! That's the first one.

"*pouts* I was just playing with the rose *pouts again*" Ew. Ren-niisan, stop it. It doesn't suit you very much!

*Cring~ Cring~*

I answered the call.

-Yes? Who are you?-

/President Ynna!/

-Pres?!-

/Yeeeeesss. I wanted to invite you./

-Uhm.. Where?-

/REIJI'S BIRTHDAY!!!/

-Pres!! My ears are going to explode!-

/HAHAHAHAH! Just come okay? Key will fetch you at.. *REIJI WHAT TIME IS IT?!* *10:00 AM, Old hag* *ARIGATOU!!* Uhm.. Maybe.. *1..2..3..* Ah! 5:00!/

-=_____= Haaaiiii. Casual?-

/Yeeeesss!/

-Okay. See you later-

/HAAAIII! BE SURE TO COME!/

-Haaaaaiiii..-

/BYEEE!/

-Bye..-

/BYEEEE---/

*toot*toot*toot*

She's too loud!

"Who?" Ren-niisan asked. "President Ynna. She told me to come at Reiji's birthday party later" i said.

"Ooh. Okay" he walked towards Mizuchi. Ehem!

-YESTERDAY-

"We need to talk" i looked at nee-chan who is seriously looking at me. She grabbed my hand and shouted, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! OH MY GOSH RHYTHM, Can you help me please?!"

"Waaait! You.. You were seriously looking at me like that! I thought i did something wrong!" I shouted and face palmed myself.

"Yes!"

"Okay.. What's your problem?"

"Look.. Someone confessed to me and i don't know what to say!--"

"Are you stupid or are you really just stupid?" She glared at me so i smirked.

"What?!" She shouted.

"What do you have to do?! Then reject him, duh?" I rolled my eyes and sat on our couch.

"No no no. If i will reject him then i will hurt his feelings! He liked for 2 years!--"

"Then what will you do? Date him? Are you serious?! You don't even know him and you don't even have feelings for him. You are so stupid, you could just reject him properly and say sorry after that! Why are-------"

"OKAY! OKAY! You are so loud, oh my gosh." She said and massaged her head.

-END-

~~~~

"Rhythm!" I looked at Key who called me. We're not that close but we call each other by our first name.

"Yo!" I greeted.

"Let's go in?" He smiled. I just nodded and opened the gate.

"Wait. Shhh shhh! Stoop!" Key whispered and pulled me closer to him and hid behind the sofa.

"I told you to stop it! What the heck are you doing?!" Reiji is shouting? To whom?

"Buuuuut.. Reeeiijiii! Go out with me please? I won't bother you anymore if you go out with me!" What the heck?!

"Hey! Key let me go!" I whispered angrily but he did not listen to me.

"No! You can't!"

"Let.Me.Go. NOW!" I whispered again so he did what i said.

"Rhythm! No, don't!" Key shouted ad that's the reason why Reiji and the girl looked at me.

"Rhythm?"

"Who the heck is this---"

*PAAAAKK!!*

"You! Who are you?! What are you doing to him?!" I shouted angrily.

"Rhythm!!" Key grabbed my hand and face palmed himself.

"She's my cousin for pete's sake!" My eyes widened when Key said that. "She's just obsessed to Reiji, okay?" He continued and comforted his cousin.

"Pft." I looked at Reiji and glared. He grabbed my hand and we went upstairs. To his arcade room again.

"What the heck was that? Hahahahaha! Were you that jealous?" I blushed hard so i punched his back.

"It's just!.. Because.. I just felt angry. She's so desperate! Why is she making the first move?!" I shouted.

Reiji looked at me seriously.

He pulled me closer to him and whispered, "Next time.. Mind your own business. I really hate what you did a while ago. I was really pissed. That's none of your concern.."

Wh-what?

*BLAAG!*

"REIJI! I KNEW IT! YOU WERE JUST--"

"......"

"......"

WHAT THE HEEEEECCCKKK!! I WAS SO SHOCKED!!

Me- O________O

Reiji- *pushed me away from him*

"Wh-what the heck were you two doing a while ago?" President Ynna asked. I stood up and walked towards her.

"W-we were just playing games?" I looked at her. She smirked and told Reiji to stay in this room.

"He doesn't know what's happening yet. It's a surprise birthday party, so ssshhhh" i just laughed and nodded. Pres is so cute!

"Rhythm!" I looked at Key who called me.

"U-uhm.. Gomenasay.." I said and looked down.

I looked up and saw him smiling. "It's okay, i already explained to her that you are just worried as a friend of Reiji"   I just nodded and was about to go to Pres when he grabbed my wrist.

I looked at him.

"K-key..?" I called.

He pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

*Tug dug*Tug dug*Tug dug*

My eyes widened when i felt my heart beating fast and my face feels so hot!

"Don't.."

"H-huh..?" I asked nervously.

"Don't defend him again.. It frustrates me." He removed the hug and walked away while i was left dumbfounded.

"You okay?" I looked at Reiji who is eating a burger.

"P-res told you to stay at the arcade room!" I shouted at him but he ignored me and went upstairs.

"He's starting the conversation and then leaving without saying anything?! Tch! How annoying! That jeeerrrkkk!" I mumbled.

"And he was just angry a while ago! What a bipolar jerk!" I said to myself.

"What's wrong?" Pres asked.

"N-nothing, hehehehe.." She nodded and walked towards their kitchen. I want to help too!

I walked towards the kitchen and helped Pres to cook foods and to bake the cake.

-AFTER TWO HOURS-

"Key, get him upstairs!" Pres ordered and Key did what Pres said.

We all looked at Reiji who is walking down.

"TANJOUBI OMEDETOU REIJI!!" We shouted and he just smiled and said, "Arigatou"

"Let's eaaattt!!" Pres shouted.

~~~~~

"Reiji! Let's take a picture?" Key's cousin asked while clinging to Reiji.

Somehow.. I d- Oh, nothing.

"Tch." He looked at the camera but only smiled a little.

"Arigatou!" She smiled widely and went back to their table.

~cring criiiingggg!~

I answered the call.

-Hey.-

/Onee-chan, what's wrong?/

-I rejected him.-

/Great. Why do you sound sad though? Did something happen?/

-No. Nothing.. Hehehe. Go home early! Bye.-

/Yeah..?/

*toot*toot*toot*

What's wrong?

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 4.2K 37
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
33.4K 385 39
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"
35.4K 1.5K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
588K 15.7K 54
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...