Living in Forks (Twilight fan...

Από leourasalvatore

**COMPLETED!!** I have been on the run for many lifetimes now, and yet they are still chasing me...hunting me... Περισσότερα

Living in Forks
Chapter 1 - Hunting
Chapter 2 - My House
Chapter 3 - Aaron
Chapter 4 - Teaching
Chapter 5 - Aaron's Past
Chapter 6 - New Place
Chapter 7 - Way to Forks
Chapter 8 - The Volturi
Chapter 10 - Company
Chapter 11 - Playing
Chapter 12 - Feelings
Chapter 13 - Neighbours
Chapter 14 - Interesting
Chapter 15 - Waiting
Chapter 16 - Espaniol
Chapter 17 - Invitation
Chapter 18 - Fake smiles
Chapter 19 - Nice to re-meet you
Chapter 20 - News
Chapter 21 - Think Evelyn, think
Chapter 22 - Let it begin
Chapter 23 - Game time
Chapter 24 - Plan B.....Anyone?
Chapter 25 - Animalistic
Chapter 26 - Princesa Evelynda
Chapter 27 - Uh oh....
Chapter 28 - My love...
Chapter 29 - My trip to hell
Chapter 30 - Moving on? (extra chapter)
Chapter 31 - Freedom!
Chapter 32 - Small talks (extra chapter)
Chapter 33 - Let's part-ay
Chapter 34 - A touch of the past
Chapter 35 - The past, present and the future
Note from the Author

Chapter 9 - School time

14.2K 274 36
Από leourasalvatore

Evelyn's POV      

Ok, I have to admit, Forks is not what I expected. It was so....so....green. Not the whole 'Save the World' green, but green. Everything had a touch of green on it, and the most annoying thing is the fact that I hate and I do mean HATE the colour green. The trees were covered in moss and obviously, the grass is green, the leaves that were on the trees were green. Grr... God...why green?!   Aaron pretty much found my...thoughts amusing, he won't stop teasing me about it. Anyway, one good pointer about Forks is the weather. It's dark, grey, gloomy...well you get the picture. I know what you may be thinking...what’s wrong with you girl? Seriously? Dark and gloomy weather? Well with the fact that a vampire's skin sparkles in the sun, it is best to be in a place where the sun is as rare as a flying lamppost.  

''Evelyn, are we there yet?'' Aaron whined. We are on our way to our house, I sighed and said ''No Aaron, just a couple more minutes''. He leaned back down to his seat, which by the way was made out of black leather.

When we arrived in Forks, there was a man waiting for us at the bus station. He brought my new car, Auditt...to pick us up. Of course, I wanted to drive it for myself so I sent him away, after I got the address for my house.  

I was bending the last corner when I heard Aaron gasp. I followed his gaze, and it lead to a huge white house. Its windows were rimmed black, and it was 4 stories high. I shrugged, it didn't look that bad. Meanwhile Aaron was gawking at it, I laughed and said ''Jeez child, close your mouth. A fly might get trapped in there''.

Aaron shut his jaw and sent me an evil glance as I parked the car in front of our new house.  

I cut off the engine and stepped out while Aaron was still in the car. ''Aren't you coming?'' I teased, leaning against the frame of the car.

He stuck his tongue out at me and got out.

I laughed and locked the car, then I started to walk towards the house.  

I opened the front door using the key that I was given, and when the door smoothly opened, Aaron ran inside impatiently. ''Kids,'' I muttered before stepping in too. I flicked the lights on and I must say...it was not too shabby. The walls were an off-white colour and the floor was black and laminated. There were pictures on the wall, and the best part had to be the fact that it was a long corridor.   My heels caused an echo on the floor but I ignored it and found Aaron in the lounge, on the black leather sofa with his legs up and his hands behind his head.

I chuckled and said, ''So you like this place huh?''.  

''You don't?''  

I shrugged and grunted, ''It'll do, but it’s not as good as the old fashioned ones''.  

Aaron laughed and said ''Wake up sister. You're living in the 21st century''.  

''Oh don't play that card on me Mr. Aaron Ambrosio''.  

He raised an eyebrow ''Aaron Ambrosio? Is that my name?'' He asked.  

I nodded and jumped onto the seat next to him. Then I said ''Yup, Aaron Ambrosio. I like it, after all it is your original family name,” I hinted.  

''Oh, I… don't remember,''He muttered, silence filling in quickly.  

''Don't worry Aaron, I'm pretty sure that you're not the only vamp in the world that doesn't remember their human life,'' I reassured.  

He nodded and said, ''I guess so, but do you know my real last name?''  

I sighed and shook my head ‘‘No, I don't. Ambrosio is our original surname, but...as the centuries changed...some of our family members changed it I guess. It's kinda funny...do you know what Ambrosio means?'' I asked.  

''Nope,'' he answered popping the p.  

''It means, everlasting...you know...eternal,'' I answered.  

He registered that for a minute before saying, ''Hey, we're everlasting and eternal''.  

I laughed and ruffled his hair as I said, ''That we are''.

After that, I got up and went to retrieve our 'luggage' from the car, but I will be throwing it in the bin since it has no further use. I also called a person to organize our school stuff. He is gonna drop off the paper work in an hour’s time, so until then...I can relax.  

When the clock ticked 8 o'clock, I grudgingly got up from my seat and switched off the TV. I stretched and called Aaron. It did take him long to come down, he was in his new bedroom which he was in love with because I added some of the video games that boys like him would like.  

''Why did you call me?'' Aaron questioned when he was down by my side.  

''For fun,'' I joked.  

He rolled his eyes and turned to leave again but I caught his wrist. ''Ok sorry. Did you call me Evelyn?'' he asked faking the politeness, but I let it pass.  

I grinned and motioned him to sit down while I stood up. ''One word...school,'' I said.  

Aaron moaned and said ''School, seriously? Why do I have to go to school?''  

''To blend in, plus you are still young...you need to be...'educated'. Or so I've heard. Anyway, you will be a freshman...while I am a junior''.  

"Urg...a freshman? But I'm not fourte-"  

"I know you're not fourteen Aaron, but you're gonna be a freshman anyway".  

''Why?'' He demanded.  

''Because...like I said you need to be 'educated', plus I want to keep you in my sight 24/7. And...in order for me to blend in too, I will be a junior. That way we can go to the same school,” I said in an obvious tone.  

Aaron moaned and said, ''Fine, but when do we start school?''  

''Today,” I smirked.  

''What?!'' He screamed in shock.  

''I said, you are going to be going to school today,'' I repeated slowly, playing with him.  

''But we just got here...''.  

''So?''  

''So...can't we wait another day?''  

I shook my head and said ''Nope,'' extending the o.  

''But why?'' He whined.  

''Oh grow up Aaron, metaphorically speaking since you are now immortal,'' I sighed dramatically.  

He grunted and mumbled, ''Fine, but when do we leave the house?''  

''Um...we will leave the house at 8:45,'' I answered as I glanced at the clock.  

''Ok, but don't you need some kind of paperwork first? What if the person doesn't come in time?'' He questioned smugly, damn he is soo eager not to go to school isn't he?  

I laughed at his attempt and counted my fingers as I said, ''Three, two, one...''. Then on cue, the doorbell rang. I heard Aaron curse under his breath and that's when I asked innocently, ''You were saying?''  

He rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, and went upstairs.

I sighed and answered the door. ''Hello, can I help you?'' I asked politely at the man that was standing in front of me.

He stared at me stunned for a second and when he had recovered he stuttered, ''Um...Miss Evelyn Ambrosio?''  

I smiled and said, ''That would be me''.  

He cleared his throat and held out a bunch of papers, ''Your paperwork,'' he said.  

I smiled as I took them from him, being careful not to make any contact with his skin. ''Thanks,'' I smirked.  

He nodded and then eyed the inside of my house. ''Um...would you like a cup of tea?'' I offered.  

''A cup of tea would be lovely,'' he answered before stepping inside.  

I don't know why I licked my lips but I did. Then I made him wait in the lounge while I went to the kitchen. When I finished making the tea, I called Aaron. As I was making my way back to the lounge, I found Aaron talking to the deliveryman, or should I say, my deliveryman.  

I handed him his cup and sat next to Aaron, who nudged me slightly in the ribs. I didn't have time to ask him why he did it because my delivery person said, ''You have a very beautiful home''.  

I smiled at him sweetly and said ''Thank you,'' then I turned my attention back to Aaron and whispered ''What?''.  

Aaron swallowed hard, his eyes drifted off, and landed on Bob's...yes I'm calling him Bob...neck.

I finally understood what he meant, he was thirsty. I nodded my head slightly and cleared my throat. ''Oh um...excuse me, I don't even know your name,'' I stated.  

Bob took a sip off his cup and then said, ''Mark, my name is Mark''.  

I frowned a little, Mark? That's way off, Bob would’ve sounded better. I sighed and then went to him, scaring him half to death.  

''What the... How did you...'' He started.  

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. ''Tat, tat. You'd think that they would ask something different,'' I said in a bored tone.

Aaron laughed, which made me smile.  

''Um...excuse me, hello? Yeah still here. Um...how did you do that?'' Bob, I mean Mark asked.

''That's for me to know and for you to find out'' I purred, letting myself go to my natural instincts. Then I jumped at his throat and bit him. He tried to scream but I cover his mouth with my hand. I took a long sip before throwing him on the floor.  

Marks was gasping in pain and shock, he was looking at me horrified. I smiled like everything was normal and then grabbed his collar and pulled him up. ''Ok, Mark. Listen up. You will not scream, you will not try to run and you will stand still,'' I compelled.

''I will not scream nor try to run and I will stand still,'' he said in a monotone.

I grinned and stepped back.  

''Evelyn please, can I?'' Aaron asked bouncing up and down, his eyes were now pitch black.  

I shrugged and said, ''He's all yours, but don't kill him. I want him alive, he will be useful for us. Ok I'm gonna go and change, I'll be back in a flash''. He nodded so I made my way up to my room.

My room was...quite impressing. It had red, white and black walls, soft black carpet, a large blood red sofa and a king sized bed. Of course there were other things like a 52" plasma TV, two shelves one for books and another for DVDs and CDs, a glossy white bean bag and a couple of plants. I had my own bathroom too, overall I was happy.  

I kind of skipped my way to my wardrobe, I know I'm just as surprised as you are. I slide the doors open and a smirk curled up on my lips. Clothes and shoes. Yum. My eyes trailed across the different items and landed on an outfit that was at the very back. It was a black ruffled, sleeveless silk top with tight black skinny jeans. I smiled in approval and placed it on the bed, then I went back for shoes. I decided to wear a pair of simple black heels, I love heels.  

Once I was dressed, I went to my dressing table to do my hair and make-up. My naturally wavy hair was...wavy duh. I couldn't be hassled to straighten it so instead I put it into a messy ponytail, but let a few loose strands come down. I then concentrated on make-up. I don't like to go overboard with make-up like I'd seen other girls do. I just applied a little bit of mascara since my eyelashes are already super long and curly. Oh and lip-gloss.  

I searched for a suitable bag, and I found a black and white shoulder bag that went nicely with my outfit. I sighed and walked out of my room and into the lounge. Aaron smiled at me while Mark scowled. I pouted and said, ''Aw come on Mark, why the down face?''.  

He clenched his jaw and said, ''Miss Ambrosio...what have you done to me?''  

I shrugged and said ''Nothing''. Then I closed the space between us and compelled him, ''You will not tell anyone about what happened today, and of what we are. You will be a good friend of ours and help us if we need it''.  

He repeated what I'd said, and then shook himself back to reality. ''Well, thank you for...um...'' he trailed off as his face tightened up with concentration.

''For the cup of tea? No problem Mark. Let me lead you out,'' I smiled.  

He nodded and waved his hand and said bye to Aaron, who nodded with amusement in his eyes. When he drove off, I sighed and went back to Aaron.

''Ok Aaron, wardrobe...'' I said as I examined what he was wearing.  

He wore a plain white top with a black leather jacket, blue jeans and black converse. It was ok, he did look older... ''It's good. You passed'' I said.  

''I never knew it was a test''.  

''Then I did my part right then''.  

He rolled his eyes and grabbed his red shoulder bag, and started to go to the front door. ''Um...Aaron just one more thing'' I said calling him back.  

''Yes? Oh um... I promise I'll be good''.  

I laughed and shook my head. ''I honestly don't care if you're good or not Aaron, ok maybe a little. Anyway contacts, you need contacts,'' I said.  

He frowned and said, ''Do I have to?''  

''Seriously? Yes Aaron you do,” I sighed handing him a strip of lens.  

''Why have you given me so many?''  

''Because you need them to be able to survive for the whole day. The venom in our eyes will melt them soo...when you go to the 'toilet', put a fresh one on. Make sure you keep checking if they are gone, otherwise things will be bad,” I said.

He nodded and put them in his bag, I then handed him his sunglasses and picked up my paperwork. ''It's not sunny Evelyn, “ He protested.  

''No, it's not but use them to cover your eyes temporarily when you see that they’re back to being red,” I replied.   He nodded and took them from me, I sighed and said, ''Ready?''  

''Yup, bring it. How hard can school be right?''  

I laughed and didn't reply, Forks High School...you better watch out 'cause you got company...    

Hello people!  

How are you all doing? Good I hope :D  

I promise your votes won't be going to waste :)

In the next chappy, a surprise will be coming up :P

So stay tuned and enjoy the....story?

That doesn't sound right does it? lol who cares anyway, I will see you in the next chapter :D  

comment....vote...fan...love it or hate it....PEACE!  

~Addie~

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

190 9 65
They say, "Be careful what you wish for." They say, "There's truth to every story." They say, "Karma's a B***h." A heart's wish is a powerful thing. ...
18.1K 555 31
(The Others Series/Twilight Fanfic) It's been six years since the vampires converged on Forks to help the Cullens and life has settled back into norm...
70.9K 1.7K 20
A Caius Volturi fan-fiction "I love it when you beg, Tesoro. It's music to my ears." Luna is a hybrid, and the only one of her kind. Being abandone...
2.3K 155 30
Nearly ready to escape the marriage I thought would be salvation, I return home to find that someone else has set me free by murdering my husband. **...