Like Totally

By korrietheking

"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it... More

Like Totally (Overview)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions and Answers =P
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Character Answers :P
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)
New Book - Aubrey, the Star

Chapter Twelve

551K 9.7K 2.6K
By korrietheking

*Hands each of you all a jolly rancher for your reading*

I love you all so much and since you completed the challenge and even went above and beyond what I asked for, here's the next update ( :

Thank you so much for your support and please continue!

Happy Readings! :D

CHAPTER TWELVE:

Adrian:

"So you really trashed his room?" Serena asked me as we were walking down the hallway to get to my locker before first bell. I nodded my head victoriously, and smiled at her. "That's so... badass of you. Who knew you had the balls?!"

Ha! I may not be a guy, but I have plenty of balls.

If rubbed the wrong way I can totally be a ruthless bitch.

Colton had this coming for a while, first the whole bra ordeal and then locking me in a stinky bathroom.

And I was always up for a little fun and trashing his room while he escaped to the safe haven of Scott's house was open opportunity. Especially when his parents adored me and was completely understanding of my revenge situation. His mom even helped supply some of the toilet paper! Mrs. Knight is one cool lady. But what happened to Colton? He's lacking all things cool.

The only thing that keeps that boy afloat on the social scale was his looks and sex appeal. Not his personality. He was so dense in his brain if I whispered in his ear then I could hear an echo. Possibly even rattling inside if he shook his head.

"Do you have another plan up your sleeve?" Serena asked, flicking a piece of her bangs out of her eyes to see me better. "I know you're like the queen of pranks." Pranking is my number one hobby. Eh, well number two behind dancing that is.

"Like totally!" I mimicked in a preppy girl's voice and flipped a piece of my hair over my shoulder dramatically. "Why?" I asked normally now. "Don't tell me you want in..."

Serena was such a little punk when it came to pranks. One time Scott and I scared her by placing a fake spider right beside her when she was eating school lunch and after that she never bought a school lunch for a whole three months. Even when Scott and I admitted to putting the rubber spider beside her, she still wasn't having it.

And that is why Serena is also a little punk for pranks.

"Never again." Serena mumbled and leaned up to the locker beside mine while I started turning to the numbers on my combination lock. "You and your pranks are on a whole other level. It's like Ashton Kutcher but juvenile."

"I don't know whether I should be offended or thank you," I stated and looked over at her quickly. Her eyes flashed with a hint of I-Don't-Care and I shrugged. "I'll take it as a compliment. Thank you!"

"Earlier this morning I randomly started having a craving for oranges," I started to explain to Serena while I was putting in my last combination number. "And I think that oranges ar---ahhhhhhhhh!" I literally screamed at the top of my lungs because three frogs was sitting on top of my Biology notebook and one decided to be a die hard and leap right onto me. "Get it off! Get it off!"

Serena was trying her best to grab onto the frog that was clenched onto my brand new H&M shirt but it just wasn't letting go! I continued to scream bloody murder in the middle of the hallway while Serena shrieked in disgust.

What if this frog was trying to mate with me? Don't they leave eggs or something! What if this frog was leaving eggs in my shirt! I'm going to be walking around with tadpole babies on me!

Oh hell no!

The laughter of the present student body was evident in the hallway while I jumped around like a bumbling idiot with a frog attached to me. Everyone appeared to be laughing but there was only one laugh that stood out in particular.

Colton. Fucking. Knight.

This was clearly his doing. After this frog gets it's webbed self off of me then I was going to have to get Colton back good.

So good that it would lead him into a mental institution and he would fear pudding for the rest of his life. Why pudding? Why the hell not. That shit was already disgusting anyways.

"Has anyone seen my frogs?! Has anyone seen my frogs?! Has anyone seen m---Frogs!" I turned to looked beside me and came face to face with our nerdy hall monitor, Dev. Who looked like he was about to have a conniption any second now. 

"You, Adrian Pike!" He growled, trying to show as much intimidation as his awkward self could muster, "Stole my frien---I mean experiments."

He took the medium sized frog off of me easily and started to pet it softly. Dev obviously deals with these frogs daily. He then shoved past me and reached into my locker, grabbing the other two into his hands easily. The frogs ribbits were in sync with one another, oddly, and it was as if that was the only audible noise in the circle of students that were watching on, silently.

"I-I don't understand why you want to mistreat animals, Adrian." Dev stammered a bit. I was probably the first person he's ever stood up to his whole entire life. Well maybe he's argued back and forth with his chess club nerd friends.

I opened my mouth to defend myself but I was shutup by a loud ribbit from one of the frogs. If only Mr. Boggs were here to see his animal friends. He would love them! And if I could get a picture then he would be an Instagram sensation.

"Don't ever harm my frogs again you--you... bitch!" Dev spat at me. The whole crowd gasped including myself and Dev shoved out of the middle of the circle, along with his frogs. Did I really just get called a bitch in front of hall of the school, by our nerdy hall monitor.

My eyes scanned the crowd for the culprit behind this whole mishap until I caught sight of Colton trying to hold back his smirk beside Scott, Josh and Ben towards the back of the crowd. Of course they were laughing, but not for long.

"Colton," I called out his name. He composed himself enough to look at me with a semi-straight face but not straight enough. Anyone could tell that he was trying to hold in all of his jokes about me right now. "Frogs? That was clever."

Scott slapped Colton on the back and it caused Colton to clear his throat and stand straight up. Most likely to show off his height and muscles. Was it a turn on? Yes, somewhat. But I'm not interested in his physical appearance right now.

"Hasn't Scott warned you that messing with me isn't smart?" I asked him slowly. Colton looked at Scott. Scott tried to look innocent and looked back at Colton, who looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not scared of you." He spoke boldly through clenched teeth. I rolled my eyes at him and started stepping backwards to head back to my locker.

"You sound unsure of yourself Colty," I smirked now. "Are you sure you can handle it?" He swallowed a huge gulp that you could probably hear all the way in China. This boy was clearly nervous and didn't fully understand the trouble he was creating for himself. "Just you wait, Knight. You're gonna wish that you never messed with me."

Leaving it at that. I turned on my heels and walked with a new found sense of accomplishment back to my locker to prepare myself for first class and brainstorming to kick Colton's sorry ass.

~

"I don't think my body has ever felt so exhausted!" Serena complained as she collapsed into the passenger seat of my car. "Brooke is completely mental! She threw my snickers bar in the trash!"

"Don't whine." I laughed and pulled out of the school's parking lot to drop Serena off at her house. "I told you not to eat the freaking chocolate!"

"Well I couldn't help it! My stomach was like a hunnado!" Where is she getting these words from? I swear Serena tries to make up two new words every week but they just don't seem to fit the context like she always hopes for. "A very vicious hunnado."

"What the hell is a hunnado?" I asked impatiently but didn't look away from the road. "Nobody is going to pick up on your stupid slang!" Serena scoffed at me like a little prep from Beverly Hills and turned her head away from me to start picking at her nails.

"A hunnado is a hungry tornado duh," Serena mumbled under her breath.  I decided not to comment because the last thing I needed was for her to throw a bitch fit. "Can you believe Dev called you a bitch!"

Nope. It's still not registering in my brain that the school's nerd blew up on me over three goddamn frogs. What made him so gutsy lately! Even Colton had a new sense of confidence towards me today! That ass even tried to start a conversation up in Biology today.

I don't think he thoroughly understands how I don't like him right now or ever for that matter, and today's lunch- meatballs -aren't much of a conversation do-gooder for me. We all know that the meat blinks at us every half minute. So why have a stupid conversation about it? Stupid Colton and his stupid words which is just so--

"Stupid?" Serena finished for me just as I pulled up to her house. She lives a few blocks down from me but we would tend to carpool as much as we possibly can to "save the Earth" in Serena's words.

"I hope you prank the hell out of his ass, Adri. I had to touch a frog!"

Well my under-boob was touched by a frog and I didn't appreciate the slimy groping in the slightest bit.

"Don't worry," I reassured her with a devious smile, playing at the corners of my lips. "I will. Now go feed your hunnado."

She stepped out of my car and saluted me sternly before walking off into her house. I pulled off the driveway and drove the five minutes down to my house quickly so I could feed my hunnad---I mean hunger---and then sleep the rest of the night away.

I parked my car in its usual place in the driveway, and ran up to the front door of my house, and fiddled with my keys in the lock. When I heard the click I stepped through the threshold, but only to be met by a big splash of water thrown on me.

"WHAT THE HELL?!," I screamed loudly and wiped at my eyes to see Colton smirking triumphantly while holding a big blue bucket in his arms. "You doorknob! How the hell did you get in my house?"

He narrowed his eyes at me like he did earlier and kept his usual smirk to his lips.

"You're not the only one mooching off of the parental connections, Princess." My parents allowed him to come into our house just to prank me! Are they kidding me! They're my parents! Meaning they're on my side, and not Colton Knight's! "I told you. I'm not afraid of your threats."

I can see that but I have such a hard time believing his words.

The stench of the water was revolting! It had a gas tinge to it mixed with a dumpster, cat litter, and a bunch of other disgusting germs that could reek havoc on the inside of my skin cells. This could cause me to turn into some type of furry beast or something!

He probably triggered something in my body to make me turn into something not human! Like the Hulk! Even though the Hulk kinda turns me on but maybe the world's hairiest woman of some sort! Oh know! My eyebrows! Uncontrollable eyebrow hairs that grow and never stop!

This is over! I'm going to have to pay double maybe even quadruple for my own waxer because I'll be to ashamed to leave the house. I'll never experience bikini time at the beach ever again! I'll have a hairy ass, and be forever known as hairy ass!

Girl's don't look right with hairy anything!

Oh no!

Oh no!

He. Took. It. To. Far.

"You're completely over thinking this." Colton laughed and hitched the bucket on the side of his hip. It actually showed off his flexed biceps. They were looking pretty nice but that wasn't the point. The point was I may never live life outside of this house again. "It wasn't some poisonous juice, Princess."

I clenched my teeth together so hard that I thought every single one of them were either going to chip or plummet onto the floor.

Not only was Colton possibly making me a hairy beast but now I was going to become a hairy, toothless beast!

"Then what the hell was in that water?" My voice rasped out with so much anger and aggression. If only there was something to punch right now. I would punch Colton's face but that will only make this war worse. He stood there silently, switching from foot to foot uncomfortably. "Answer me Knight."

"It was umm uh sweefe wannffs," He mumbled the last two words quietly and quickly so I wouldn't catch it. And I didn't. This was only pissing me off much, much, much more. "It wasn't only my idea!"

"I don't give a flying flapjacks at a late night corral," I squealed loudly that my voice was irritating me. "What. The. Hell. Did. You. Throw. On. Me." Colton opened his mouth to answer but then quickly closed it just to shift on his feet again. "I swear I'll install a new butthole in you if you don't answer me."

Colton winced from my words and took a slow step back. I took a step forward.

"That sounds painful," Colton jazzed out, trying to ease up the tension in the air. To bad it was already at an all time high right now. There was no bringing my anger down right now! Regardless, Colton was dead. "Why must you always encourage violence?"

"Your attempt to distract me is an epic fail, Knight," I yell.

He shrugs his shoulders and runs a hand through his unruly hair quickly and then dropped it down to his side with a smack on his outer thigh.

"You're so sexy when you're angry," Colton purred like a child molester. "A sexy panther! Roar!"

What the hell is wrong with this boy?

Now he's trying to charm me by saying I remind him of a jungle cat? And a panther at that one! Damn this boy and his awful combining skills!

"I consider myself a fierce cheetah because they're fast," I add. "Fastest in the world." Colton nods his head and I continue on. "I'm fast. That means your balls will be on the floor, waving to you in less then fifteen seconds if you don't answer my fucking question.. One," I shout.

Colton's face turns to full on fright and I smirk inside my head. I have him right where I want him.

"Two... Three," Colton still wasn't saying anything, "Eight!"

His eyes widened now.

"Y-You skipped numbers! That's cheating," He stammered.

"No rules! Twelve!"

I swear a sweat was breaking across this boy's forehead from the pressure. Just crack Colton. Do it. Let me get you back and it will all be over. Unless he wants the glory of saying he was able to withstand Adrian Pike's pranks. Hmm...

The sad thing is...I've barely even started.

"Thirteen!" I yelled at him and took a step closer. "Fourteen!"

Colton was shaking now. He was shaking like a homeless Yorkie puppy on a cold winter's night.

"I guess you don't ever want to procreate in your lifetime, or have... sex ever again?"

This ended all the madness.

"Okay! Okay! It was... ugh! I threw dirty, gross, sewer water on you. I'm sorry, forgive me."

I stood there stiff as a board processing everything he just said to me.

I stood there stiff as a board processing everything he said to me.

"Call me crazy but I did go fetch this bucket of shit from the sewer down the street." He said, giving the blue bucket a pat with one of his hands.

Right now I'm drenched in dirty, contaminated sewer water. The sewers that house our poop, urine, and a bunch of other nasty liquids that should never come in contact with a person after it reaches that destination.

"Should I run?" Colton asked calmly, sitting the bucket down on the floor. "Hide? Jump off the nearest cliff?"

I unclenched my fist that were in a tight grip, that I was completely unaware of. My knuckles were most likely white as snow now.I took a deep breath in and out. A technique I learned from Serena to calm the nerves that wasn't. really. working!

"Run and get mauled by an airplane propeller," I growled, deeply. Colton stayed frozen in front of me. Not even blinking. "What are you doing?"

"Not moving so you can't see me." He stated while trying not to move his mouth very much. The dumbass answered my question so I knew he was standing right in fucking front of me regardless of whether he moved or not! "Not working! Head start!"

And that's where he finally took off running through the house and I let out my infamous battle cry -that sounded like a wounded hyena- to go murder the most idiotic boy in all of Lakeview land.

Colton. Stupid Ass. Knight!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all liked this chapter ( : It's an early update since you all went above and beyond on what I asked for in the challenge! And I thank you all so much for that!

Silent readers please stop being silent (please)! I would like to know what you all think about the story also. And my readers that have been communicating with me, continue to do that! I love you all so much for doing that for me!

If you want to talk to me just message me. And I have an ask! The link is in my bio so ask me questions please! :D

That's all folks!

Love all <3

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 4.3K 70
Life is hard. Specially when you're a high schooler. You can never know when your life is about to go up. And you 'especially' can never know when it...
872K 18.8K 66
"Okay, you know what? You're such a jackass and I never should have kissed you," I say. Colton stands up. His green eyes are just as angry as mine ar...
971K 72.1K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
571K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...