Spy In Love

By selbeed

Spy In Love Hey Guys! Just changing the title a bit so it doesn't have the excessive amount of punctuation... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four- Part One
Chapter Four- Part Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten -part one-
Chapter Ten -part two-
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Jason and Nelly's short adventure
A Halloween Party

Chapter Fifteen

27.6K 455 13
By selbeed

Nelly’s POV

Wrapped in Jason’s arms made me feel safe. I wanted to get closer and make him hold me as tight as he possibly could. His face was buried in the crook of my neck, warm breaths hitting against my spine, as he slept.

I wonder what he would do if I slipped out of his arms?

As much as I feel like I love him, I’m can be a bit of a tease at times. A little evil. I glanced over my shoulder to see his face, his eyes were closed and his breathing was steady.    

I wiggled free and slipped a pillow between his arms. Quickly he crushed it to his chest. I stumbled out of the room and into the kitchen. It seemed everyone was still asleep, weren’t these people Spies or something? Shouldn’t they be up early getting super spy gadgets together or something?

Whatever.

I walked to the fridge and pulled out some eggs and vegetables to make omelets. Throwing the pan on the stove and turning it on, I began chopping the veggies and shredding some cheese.

“Mmmm, what smells so good?” John asked walking into the room. I smiled at him and started cracking eggs into a bowl.

“I haven’t even started yet. How many eggs can you eat?”

“Four.” He said taking a seat, between cooking breakfast I grabbed him a cup of coffee. “Thanks.” He raised it to me, a wide smile on his face. I poured the eggs in and artfully put John’s omelet together. Mel stepped into the room smelling the air like John did.

“Coffee.” I said handing her a cup she took it and inhaled.

“John I think this girl should join our team.” She stated poking him in the side.

“I agree.” He took a long drink of his coffee. “That’s the best damn coffee I’ve ever had.” He licked his lips and went to pour himself another cup.

“How many eggs in your omelet?” I asked Mel. She held up two fingers.

“I’m going to go wake Jason up,” she called heading towards his room.

“Try to freak him out a little!” I called after her and flipped John’s omelet out of the pan and onto a plate. I slid it across the counter to him, he caught in and dug in ravenously. I quickly started Mel’s and went to pour the veggie’s in.

“Don’t put tomatos in, she hates them.” John called, catching me just before I put a few diced tomatos in.

“Okay,” I replied and pulled them away incase one of them decided to jump into the batch. Putting the cheese on I flipped this one, and in seconds it was on a plate. I put it where her coffee cup was and was about to start the third when there was a loud crash.

“JASON!” Mel screamed. There was a loud padding of feet and seconds later Jason jumped into the kitchen, wearing only his pj pants, panicked. He gazed around the room before locking eyes with me. I showed him my biggest grin ever.

He leaped to my side and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Don’t do that!” He said exasperated.

Mel came in shrugging her shoulders innocently. “I tried to tell him, but he jumped to conclusions.” She sat down and began eating.

“How many eggs?” I asked kissing his cheek. He looked at the food mess I had sprawled across the kitchen. He smirked and helped me crack three eggs in to the bowl and whisk them together.

“Will you share with me?” he whispered close to my ear, his hot breath tickling the hairs on my neck. I turned and gave him another kiss and smiled. He grinned and helped me make the last one before sitting on the counter with a cup of coffee. I took a sip and bite before he could and sat beside him. Chuckling he cut a small piece and held it out to me.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth waiting for the gooey eggy goodness. Instead I felt sweet lips press against mine. My eyes shot open. “Jasooooooonnnnn!” I groaned in protest. His smiled and pulled back, leaning closer her whispered to me.

“You’ll pay for that stunt this morning.” I shivered. Pulling back he offered the egg bite again. This time I kept my eyes open, but still waited for him to feed me. This time he did give it to me. He mostly let me eat it, I didn’t realize how hungry I was.

He noticed that worriedly, only taking bites when I demanded him to. But since I could barely eat an omelet that size he was left eating a third of it. I stuck with a glass of milk instead of coffee. Mel ran into her room a few minutes ago and came back dressed. “All right, guys you get everything set up, I’m taking Nelly shopping.” She stated straightening a purse that hung over her shoulder. I nodded and ran to the room and grabbed my old clothes.

When I came put Mel handed me a coat to hide the shreds in my shirt. “We’ll be back soon.” Mel called.

Jason jumped over the table and landed beside us screaming. “Wait!” He wrapped me up in his arms and kissed my head. “Come back.” He whispered. I nodded and hugged him back. Pulling away he smiled and handed me something. It was the small colt .35 he gave me when Toni shot my car up. “I want you to use it if you see Toni. Oh! And take this!” He handed me a cell phone. “The GPS was taken out so if you call somewhere you can’t be tracked, call if you see Toni.” I quickly hugged Jason.

“I’m going to be fine.” I whispered. He nodded and gripped my waist. “I promise.” I affirmed holding tighter to let that seep in, seal it. Letting go I slipped on my boots and hid the gun in and slipped the phone into my pocket. “Be back soon!” I waved and followed Mel out of the room. She grinned and led me to the elevator.

The whole building was amazing. I didn’t get to see much of it before Mel pulled me into the garage and helped me into a small blue car. I didn’t catch the name before she climbed in on the other side and whipped out as fast as she could. On the main drag she smiled at me sadly. “How do you feel? About this whole thing?” She asked, turning all of her attention back to the road.

“To be honest it scares me. I keep expecting to wake up alone in my bed and go to school like nothing ever happened.” I laughed at the idea. Reality has sunk in, this is how things are now.

“I’ve been on this job for a long time.” She said distantly, not even looking at me. “And never before had I seen anyone with your kind of strength and resilience.” She smiled at me from the corner of her eye. I thanked her and slunk down in my seat. She drove in silence until we reached a massive mall.

Pulling me out of the car she grinned madly, I could see a giddy teenager behind her smile. This was something she didn’t get to do because she was always running around saving the world, that simple thing like going shopping. I followed her, giving it my all for her.

We stopped first at American Eagle and got some jeans and sweats and a few tank tops. Then we jumped to Clairs and I got a messenger bag to carry my things and finally we stopped at the Garage and got a few more shirts. In the change room I slipped on one of my new shirts and a pair of jeans. After that we went to Foot Locker and got a pair of runners. With all of our bags we started for the exit, Mel walked beside me with a satisfied smile on her face holding some of the bags.

“Hey Mel want to stop at the food court to get a bite to eat?” I asked. She turned to me wide eyed and grinning. I laughed and looped arms with her. The only part of shopping I actually enjoyed was the eating at the food court.

We settled down with our trays smiling at each other. Normality. We finished and headed back out again, Mel once again with a happy smile on her face. “I haven’t been shopping like this in years.” She sighed as we stepped into the hot sun of summer. I smiled at her but didn’t say anything.

We headed back to the hotel sat down with the boys. Planning to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 163 32
Ryker Adams Smith the popular bad boy, he may seem cold hearted but under all that he's a big softie. Even with family issues, he doesn't let that ho...
27.1K 1K 28
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
758K 34.9K 86
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
6.8K 166 10
Levy is an owner of the biggest library in the small city. She could have been anything she wanted, but she liked her normal life. Gajeel is a tattoo...