Let Me Be Your Angel (Camila...

Od allabout_gaylife

Y/n Y/L is the guitarist and lead singer in a band named Code 4, along with her 3 best friends. They post cov... Více

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Last Chapter.
Epilogue
A/N Please Read
You Know

26.

6.7K 200 137
Od allabout_gaylife

Y/N'S POV

I heard beeping. It was a slow steady beeping that resembled a heart monitor. I didn't like the noise at all. It gave me a headache. I wished it would shut up. I slowly opened my eyes. They fluttered closed due to the bright light that seemed to be shining in the room. I heard the sound of a door open then closed. I heard footsteps approach my bed. I stiffened slightly. I wasn't ready for more pain. Please God help me.

I felt someone grab ahold of my hand. The hand was soft and it fit mine perfectly. It felt familiar.

"Hi, baby," Camila! My Cami is here. She's with me,"I'm so happy to have you back and see that you're safe. I missed you so much when you were gone and I miss you so much now. Even though you're here with me, I missed the sound of your voice and the way you held me. I missed the way you looked at me with so much love in your eyes. You've been out for about four days now and each day is getting harder. I'm waiting for you to wake up and tell me you love me. I'm waiting to hold you again. I'm waiting to hear you sing with that beautiful voice of yours,"she sniffled and I could tell she was on the verge of crying now,"Please wake up, baby, I'm right here. Please wake up."

I wanted to open my eyes again but I couldn't they felt too heavy. I wanted to speak but my mouth was too dry.

Camila kissed my hand and then she kissed my forehead. She slowly let go of my hand and I heard her footsteps as she walked to the door. It was now or never.

"C-C-Camila," I rasped out my throat feeling itchy and sore. The footsteps stopped,"I-I-I l-love you, C-Cami."

"Y/n!" Camila shouted and my eyes fluttered open just in time to see her run over to my bedside. She had tears streaming down her face and bags under her eyes. But even though she looked defeated she wore a big bright smile. A smile I usually only see. She wore my smile. She threw her arms around me and I ignored the pain I felt in my side enjoying being in her embrace once again.

"Oh my god," she cried, "I thought...I w-was.-"

"Didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily, did you?" I laughed but then I started coughing. Camila pulled away and looked at me in concern. I waved her off, "I'm fine, babe. My mouth and throat's just a little dry."

"I'll get you some water and come back with the others. Plus I have to get your doctor. I'll be right back," she said. I nodded my head once and she kissed my forehead.

"Never leave me again,'' she said.

"Never," I responded. Camila grinned and turned around. She walked to the door and disappeared out of it. I looked at my leg that was in a cast and being held up in a sling. I grabbed the bed remote and slowly lifted the top half of the bed so I could sit up slightly. I ignored the pain in my side and looked around the hospital room. The door opened and in stepped my favorite doctor.

"Mitch!" I whisper yelled with a grin. Mitchell look at me and smiled.

"Glad to see you're okay, Y/n. What is with you and near death experiences these days?" Mitchell walked into the room fully and over to my side.

"I guess the world just hates me, doc," I shrugged. Mitchell chuckled and checked my vitals.

"So you have some pretty nasty bruises all over your body. Those'll go with time. You have a pretty mild concussion. It was bad when you first came in and I think that was one of the reasons you were out for so long. Your right leg. The one you broke before. When you were shot in it. Lost some blood but not too much. It's actually healing really well. It wasn't a deep wound. But you may have a bad limp for a long time. Now we checked your anus for any signs of tearing or internal damage because a source told us you were raped severely," Mitchell said as he listened my heart beat.

"And?" I asked nervously.

"There is none. You are perfectly fine in that area just a little bruising but no tears," Mitchell assured me. I sighed in relief.

"Now, I think it'd be good if you talked to someone about what you've been through. I know you, Y/n, you like to bottle up your emotions and that is unhealthy. I don't want you to have that stress on you. So I hired a therapist who is going to come in everyday for as long as you are in here to talk to you. Once you leave, if you want to stop seeing her you can. But this is for your health," Mitchell said. I nodded once, knowing he was right.

"Your girlfriend was really worried about you, ya know? She never left your side. She slept on that uncomfortable couch in the corner over there. She rarely ate. She was very concerned. None of your friends could get her to go home," Mitchell said. I smiled fondly at the thought of Camila caring so much about me.

"You love her, don't you?" Mitchell smiled knowingly.

"I love her so much. She's the sun to my moon. She makes me so happy. You know when I was gone all I could think about was if Camila was okay. I didn't care about my own safety and if I did it was only because I wanted to get back to Camila to show her that I was okay and make sure she was fine. I never really knew what love was until Camila. I mean yeah I had love, I had Mikki and the boys but with Camila this is a whole new feeling. A whole new type of love. I don't know what I'd do with her," I said as I got lost in my words.

"That is by far the most cutest thing I have ever heard in my life," I looked up to See Dinah standing in the doorway the others all behind or beside her. They all piled into my room.

"Well, I should leave you guys to it. I'll be back to check on you later, Y/n," Mitchell said as he pushed past everyone and walked out the room. I looked at everyone and saw them looking at me with matching looks of shock, happiness, and concern. I laughed.

"So are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna come over here and hug me?" I asked with a smile. The girls of Fifth Harmony were first. They all ran over to me and developed me in a big group hug.

"Don't you ever scare us like that again," Ally scolded as she hugged me. I laughed.

"Yes, mom."

"I hate you, Y/ln. I swear to god you gave me a fucking heart attack. I think I have grey hairs because of you, bitch," Normani said.

"Normani Hamilton!" Ally scolded Normani as she hit her in the arm.

"Sorry, Alls," Normani smiled innocently. I just laughed.

"I missed you too, Moani," I smiled. Ally and Normani stepped away.

"Glad you're okay, Y/n. Let's keep it that way, eh?" Lauren asked as she raised her eyebrow looking at me with those piercing green eyes.

"Of course, Lo."

Lauren smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and Dinah hit me in the arm.

"Ow! What the hell, Dmac?!" I glared at Dinah and she glared right back.

"I know it wasn't your fault so I'm not gonna give you a poly beat down. But never leave again. Sad, depressed Chancho sucks," Dinah said, "Oh and I missed ya, dawg," she hit me in the arm again.

"Really feeling the love, D," I pouted as I rubbed my arm. Dinah just blew me a kiss before she walked away. I looked at Mikki and the boys.

"Well?"

They all ran over to me and pulled me into a giant hug.

"If you ever scare us like that again I will not hesitate to burn all of your beanies and snap backs," Jared said.

"I missed you so much, Y/n," Mikki cried.

"I swear I'll kill the next person who even thinks about hurting you," Alec hissed as his face grew red.

"Baby, calm down," Lauren said as she stepped over to Alec and placed a hand on his arm. Alec visibly relaxed.

"Baby? Aw hell what did I miss?" I asked glancing between Alec and Lauren. They both blushed beet red.

"They fucking, just like you and Camila be doing," Dinah said.

"Dinah!!" we all shouted. I looked over at Camila who was standing by my bed blushing red as well. She looked down at me and smiled. I grinned and looked over at my best friend.

"Okay, Alec, explain."

"Lauren and him are dating! They've been dating for a month!" Jared butted in.

"Yeah well...Jared and Dinah have been friends with benefits for 3 months!" Alec shouted.

"You guys have been fucking since we've all known each other?!" I shouted looking at Dinah and Jared.

"Well...see...what had happened was...," Jared started.

"Bye!" Dinah ran out the door.

"Fuck this shit I'm out," Jared said as he spun around and followed Dinah out.

"Use a condom!!!" I shouted before the door closed.

Everyone in the room laughed. I looked around at the rest of my family.

"Anything else I should know?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Austin Mahone is being sent to prison on the account of raping you and aiding in your kidnapping. He confessed to it all," Ally said.

"With the help of yours truly. A little Canadian beat down made him confess real quick," Alec grinned proudly.

"Yeah, the trial is in about 2 months. You should be out of the hospital by that time," Camila said,"You have to be present during the trial."

"Your friend, Max's funeral is in a week. Since you can't go we're all going to go for you. We are very thankful he helped you out in there so we're gonna send him our well wishes and give his family our support," Mikaela said.

I smiled sadly.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem, hon," Mikki said as she kissed my head, "We'r just glad to see you safe and sound."

"We're gonna head out now," Lauren spoke up, "But we'll be back tomorrow."

"We love you, Y/n," the girls and Alec said in unison as they walked out of the room. I looked over at Camila who was still here and now sitting in the chair beside my bed. I smiled and moved over slightly.

"Come here, baby girl," I said as I patted the space beside me.

"I don't want,-"

"Camila. I missed you. I need to hold you in my arms. I want to cuddle with my girlfriend so get your ass on this bed before I force you on," I said. Camila giggled.

"Yes, Papi," she winked before climbing into bed beside me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around my girlfriend pulling her close. She cautiously laid her head down on my chest and closed her eyes.

"I know you were raped. I'm so mad. I almost killed Austin when I found out. We don't have to be intimate for a while if you don't want to be. Hell we don't have to have sex ever again. I just want you to feel safe. I'm so sorry all of this happened to you. I don't know how you really feel but I want you to know I'm here," Camila said quietly.

"It'll be okay," I said,"I will be okay. I have you so I know I'll go through this. You're my angel."

Camila looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm your angel," she said as she leaned up and pecked my lips lightly.

"I love you, my little Cuban angel," I said.

"I love you, my beautiful Canadian."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
163K 5.9K 68
She's all I ever wanted but not something I expected. This is a story about Y/N and how she never gets what she wanted. She always gets the exact opp...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...