Runaway ϟ The Flash [1]

By sheismental

❝God this is so cliché, Barry I'm not a damsel in distress.❞ [the flash: season one] copyright 2016 |bloodthr... More

CHARACTERS.
The Start & The Dead.
Hungry.
Taking Care.
Late For Work.
Not Fast Enough.
I Can't Do This.
Fights.
Forgivness.
Sweetheart.
The Man In The Yellow Suit.
New Boy.
The Burning Man.
Merry Little Christmas.
First World Problems.
Jealousy?
Snart Is Smart.
I Got My Girl Back.
Future People.
Morning Love.
Time.
Figure It Out.
Cannot Outrun.
PROLOGUE.
NEW BOOK

Revenge Of The Rogues I

3.4K 105 3
By sheismental

Thanks to desolatedarling for the GIF i absolutely adore it!!❤️ everyone should go follow her and read her stories because they are amazing.

ϟ

"Karina!" Hailey says with a big smile on her face as she walks into her aunt's house.

"Hey! How's my favorite niece? Karina smiles as she sees Hailey approach to her.

"You mean your only niece." Hailey gives her a look and kisses her cheek. "So what's this?" Hailey says as she sees the kitchen with flour everywhere.

"I'm making a cake." Karina smiles a little bigger.

"Yeah well from you and my mom, she definitely got the cook genes." Hailey raises her eyebrows and Karina playfully hits her arm.

"Let's see if you got the cook genes." Karina says as she takes out the burnt cake from the oven. "Oh." She gasps and Hailey tries not to laugh. "Come on, say it now."

"I told you so." Hailey laughs and Karina lays the cake on top of the counter and takes off the gloves.

"Whatever, where are we going to eat?"

"Uh i was thinking Big Belly Burger."

"It gives me a Big Belly." Karina groans earning a playful look from Hailey.

"That's the whole point." She jokes as Karina takes the keys of her car and they walk out the door.

ϟ

"You should put yourself out there, you know meet a guy." Hailey suggest as she takes another bite of her burger.

"Nah, I don't need a man." Karina shakes her head and Hailey wipes her mouth with a napkin.

"You do." Hailey says and Karina sticks her tongue out at her.

"Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean i have to get one." Karina smirks and Hailey rolls her eyes.

"Don't try to change the subject. You have been there for me all my life, taking care of me; that you lost yourself, you worry too much about me." Hailey takes Karina's hand. "I'm serious, Aunt Karina, you are not getting any younger. And i want you to live your life at the fullest." Karina smiles lightly.

"You are right." Karina agrees and Hailey's eyes widen with excitement. "But having a boyfriend isn't on top of my priorities." Karina looks at her burger as she feels Hailey roll her eyes.

"We should get you on Tinder and-"

Hailey is cut off by the ringing of her phone.

"I have to take this." Hailey gives Karina an apologetical look and walks away.

"How fast can you get here?" She hears Joe's voice.

"Where are you?" Hailey asks with concern on her voice.

"At one of the private jet's landing places. It's close to-"

"Big Belly Burger." Hailey says. "I will be there." She hangs up and approaches to Karina immediately. "I'm sorry, Kari. Something came up. I will talk to you later." Hailey says rushed and kisses Karina's cheek as she leaves a 20 dollar bill on the table and walks out the door.

She dials a number quickly.

"Cisco i need you to bring my suit."

ϟ

Hailey runs through the landing place, CCPD parked their cars immediately as they get out the car.
Hailey activates the changing voice device that was integrated to her suit.

"Detective Joe." She says with a deeper and echoing voice, Joe looks at her.

"It's Snart." He says and she nods. Walking in front the cops and detectives that were holding some kind of shield.

"You are not the superhero i was waiting for." Snart says with his typical sarcasm voice and she tilts her head.

"Guess that you will have to settle with me." She cracks her finger and whines. "That wasn't as cool as i pictured."

"After last time, you really think you can beat me?" She hears Snart say cockily.

"Positive." And he shoots his gun but she puts her hand in front of her, her powers somehow shielding not only her, but the cops too. Snart looks at with a confused look as he clenches his jaw.

"Mick!" He yells and Hailey watches as the guy that not so long ago made her cry of pain.

"Gaaah! Why do they call you people the heat? I'm the Heat!!" He yells and fires his gun and Hailey goes back to protect herself and the cops.

"Stop!." She yells and tries her hardest to keep up the shield that her powers built as Heat Wave keeps firing his heat gun.

"Forget them, Mick!" Snart orders but Mick doesn't listen as he looks at the flames.

"Get ready for him!" Joe says as he points his gun to Mick.

"It's beautiful." Heat Wave says while looking at the flames; Hailey and Joe take this as an opportunity for Joe to shoot at Heat Wave's gun; that way breaking it. And Hailey runs towards him and kicks his stomach.

"Mick! We go, now!" Snart yells over and over, Heat Wave grabs Hailey by the neck and lifts her, her feet not touching the ground.

"I almost killed you once, what makes you think i can't do it?" He asks with his normal crazy look.

"This." Hailey is able to let out as she pushes him away with her powers, making him crash into one of the planes and fall down. Hailey breaths heavily as her hands go over her neck, trying to get back the air that was missing.

"Hai-" Joe says but quickly covers his mouth. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Hailey states and looks at him. "They left." She says gesturing now the empty floor were Heat Wave was previously laying on.

Eddie looks at her just as confused as everyone else here.

"Go back to CCPD, i will meet you there." She says, her voice deep and echoing. And she goes invisible, as she runs away into the darkness.

ϟ

"Hey, Hey." Barry says with a look full concern as he walks into CCPD, looking at Joe.

"I'll call you back." Joe responds to someone on the phone and hangs up.

"Are you okay?" Barry asks.

"I'm fine." Joe looks at him with a reassuring smile.

"Where's is Hailey?" Barry is quick to ask.

"Probably getting off that short skirt." Joe jokes and Barry looks at him with his eyebrows furrowed. "Oh you don't know." Joe gasps.

"Know what-"

"Hey guys." Hailey walks into the room breathing heavily. "I ran here, i really need to get a car." She laughs but Barry looks at her. "What's going on, is everyone okay?" She asks concerned.

"Almost everyone was treated, some of them were too close to the flames. Even though White Chameleon was quick to shield them, some flames caught them and those are the ones that are at burn unit." Joe clears up and Hailey bites her lip.

"Wait- you were there?" Barry eyes widen and Hailey shushes him.

"No, Barry. White Chameleon was there." She responds.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because that happened like 30 minutes ago and it takes a long time to change back into normal clothes and run from S.T.A.R Labs to here." She says with an obvious look.

"You could of get hurt." Barry states. But Hailey rolls her eyes.

"But I didn't. Let's not talk about this here." She declares and they look back at Joe. "I'm sorry i couldn't protect them." She looks at Joe with a concern look and he shakes his head.

"It's all good, but the next time Snart and his pyro pal show up, you two make them sorry to ever messed with you." Joe says looking at both of them in the eyes, simultaneous nodding as Hailey looks at the ground. "I gotta call the hospital." Joe says walking away.

Hailey changes her position, now in front of Barry. She bites her lip.

"I know what you are going to say." She sighs. "So just say it." She looks at the ground.

"I love you." He says making her look up to him.

"Wha-"

"You protected this people from getting hurt, regardless if some of them were injured you were there to protect them and that's what a hero does. And you did that tonight, Hailey. I'm proud of you." He says with a smile and Hailey smiles. "So i love you." He gets closer and Hailey lays her hand on his arm which is now around her waist.

"I love you." She responds, making Barry's heart beat faster. His smile gets bigger as he gets closer to her lips and they kiss. Barry enjoying every second of it, he couldn't believe what Hailey had said. And he couldn't be more happier. They pull away with a smile plastered on their face.

"We still got two bad guys to catch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 13.1K 56
we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book one in the red series ] [ the flash season one...
83.6K 1.1K 35
A collection of unedited oneshots centered around Barry Allen. Brewing Flair Awards - 1st Place Fanfiction All works are mine. Do not copy and paste...
87.3K 2.8K 72
ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ|❝ɪ ꜰᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ, ꜱʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ.❞ - ➼ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ; (ʏ/ɴ) ʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴇɴꜱɪᴄ ꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛɪꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴄᴘᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴ...
10.6K 223 7
A series of one shots of/for The Flash television show on the CW channel. Yes, there are spoilers. ***DISCLAIMER*** None of this is mine. All rights...