Not A Regular Girl (Justin Bi...

由 acidmar

A story about a reckless girl and a sweet boy that fall in love but are too stubborn to admit it. 更多

Chapter 1 - Lame Prank
Chapter 2 - Evil Teacher
Chapter 3 - Biology
Chapter 4 - Bloody Lips
Chapter 5 - Friday
Chapter 6 - Stupid Kiss
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an Update !!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
READ !!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
The End
A/N

Chapter 45

8.4K 160 28
由 acidmar

Angie's P.O.V

"It's...." Should I tell him? "It's Zoie asking me about homework" I lie but what a terrible lie, I look at him and he nods believing my lie, I don't want to lie but I know he doesn't like Nathan because of what he did and he doesn't believe to what he says so if I tell him it's him he'll probably tell me not to talk to him and tell him not to text me, How cute I have the most protective and jealous boyfriend ever.

"I'm thirsty want something to drink?" I ask him and get up from the couch, he shakes his head as no and takes his phone out, I go to my kitchen and open the fridge, I take a bottle of Sprite out and close the fridge.

I  should text Nathan back to tell him everything is alright right? I take my phone out and unlock it.

"Nah everything is alright, what about the battle of the bands, I heard All time low is going to be there :D" I reply. All time low is one of my favorite bands of all time, it's also his, he is the one who showed me them, We have been dying to see them live but the tickets always sold out or we both were grounded, yes believe it or not my dad used to ground me to teach me that there is limits I shouldn't pass that's why I'm not some crazy criminal, I have my limits and I know them.

I take a sit on the island and place the phone next to me, I pour Sprite into my glass and drink from it, my phone rings telling me I just got a message and I grab it, I unlock it and see Nathan texted me back.

"Yeah they are but we are not allowed to see them backstage :/" He texts back and my phone rings again, "Not that ever stopped us ;)" the message reads, he is right, we don't take no as an answer, gosh I have missed him so much but I feel like I'm forgiving him too fast and that'll show that I'm just a weak person and that is not true.

"Haha it's like nothing changed :D" I hesitate if I should text him that but I eventually tap on the send button and the message it's send, I finish my soda and put the glass on the sink, I hear my phone ring but I ignore it, I put it back on my sweatpant's pocket and go to the living room to see Justin still with his phone.

I sit next to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder, I get closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder, he kisses the top of my head and I smile, He might be a jealous boyfriend but he is the sweetest and cutest boyfriend ever but now that I remember it took him an hour to come pick me up from school.

"Justin" I look at him and he turns his face to me.

"Yeah?" He smiles, oh my gosh I love his smile, it's so beautiful. No Angie focus.

"What took you so long today? I mean to pick me up" I ask him and he shifts a little, I furrow my eyebrows and he takes a deep breath.

"I kinda got mobbed" He scrunches his nose up and smiles.

"Oh" I laugh. "How cute your fans are crazy about you" I tease him and he chuckles.

"Yeah they are awesome and crazy too" He chuckles and smiles showing a spark on his eyes. This kid is perfect.

"You look good on my clothes" He smirks and I roll my eyes playfully.

"They are not yours, they are mine" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Sure you can keep them" He shakes his head smiling.

"I didn't ask for your permission" I say with sassiness and he laughs. I really wasn't.

.............................................................................................

"Hey dad" I call for him from the living room, It's Wednesday and we have VACATIONS for 2 weeks but it kinda sucks because Justin is leaving this Friday for a whole month, I should be happy he is making his dream come true but I'm going to miss him a lot especially now that we are together.

Currently I'm on the living room watching 'Taken 2' I love that movie, is so cool the way he finds his wife and all, I love it, Justin is spending time with his family and tonight he is busy I don't remember with what, I wasn't paying attention because I was watching 'Taken 1' and it was on the intense part so I didn't paid attention. Upps. Anyways he is not able to come over and I'm also going to battle of the bands with Nathan so it's okay, oh he doesn't know that.

"Yeah" He enters the living room with a bowl full with popcorn. I love my dad.

"Have you heard from the witch?" I ask him and take a handful  popcorn.

"Yes she wants to meet with you tomorrow"  He looks at me and smiles like saying sorry he is just telling me that.

"Did you answered for me?" I ask and furrow my eyebrows.

"No of course not" He shakes his head as no.

"Oh good because I do want to meet with her" Surprised? Well I thought about Justin told me, about what I always ask myself and I decided to ask her, so I want to meet with her and just ask her that, not other intentions, I don't give a crap about her life.

"Really?" He says surprised and I nod.

"Yeah there is just one thing I want to ask her that's all" I say and he nods, we continue to watch the movie and when it's over I go upstairs to my room to get ready for the battle of bands, man I have said that name a lot.

.....................................................................

I stand in front of my closet with just my underwear and bra on and look at what should I wear, I decide on wearing my 'thug life' black tank top with my very ripped jeans, I put them on and then look over at my shoes, I decide on wearing my military shoes that were up to my ankle with low heel, I took my Cross necklace and put it on, I left my hair the way it is and hesitated if I should wear my black beanie, I eventually agreed on and also wore some bracelets.

*DING DONG* that's my cue to go downstairs, I take my phone with me and go downstairs to meet up with Nathan, my dad probably let him in, he is wearing black jeans, a simple white  v-neck shirt and white converse, simple but looks good on him. No I don't have feelings for him, I'm just saying what everybody will think if they see him.

"No sweatpants today?" He jokes and I laugh with him joining.

"Nope" I pop the 'p'. "Leggo" I say, "Bye dad" I yell before I close the door, I see his car and I immediately stop from walking, my heart started pounding hard and my breathing became heavier, images of what happened started to pop in my head.

"Angie, I promise you I'll never hurt you" He says with his eyes full with sorrow, I nod and get inside his car but still not calm but more than before.

"I like your beanie" He tries to start a conversation and cool the air as he starts the car.

"I like it too" I joke and he chuckles. "Thanks" I smile at him but he doesn't notice because he is focused on the road.

"So how are we planning on getting backstage?" He asks.

"Let's pretend we are from the staff people" I simply say.

"Angie? is this really you?" He fakes gasping. "You usually plan with more details and...." I cut him off.

"Oh shut up, it's just some little event I don't think It'll be that hard or we can just sneak in which is practically the same" I say, I don't think there'll be like 10 bodyguards on every entry so it's simple.

"I guess" He chuckles.

The rest of the ride is full with stupid jokes and some awkward silences when we remind something from the past and it leads to what happened, We get to the place where the event is supposed to be and it's kinda full.

"Don't get lost" He says as we exit the car, I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"Do I need a leash to not lose you like last time" I stick my tongue out at him and he sends me dead glares. Once there was this event that I don't remember about what was it so he got lost and I told him every time we go to an event I'll bring a leash with me and I actually did that.

"Oh shut it" He frowns but then laughs I join and we get inside and look for our seats.

Justin's P.O.V

I'm so happy, I'm finally with Angie and she loves me, She said she loves me !!! I'm seriously the happiest man in the world, I making my dream come true and I have the women of my dreams with me, My life is full I have everything I need with me, I have the best family, best fans,awesome friends and last but not least the best girlfriend ever.

Right now I'm backstage, I'm getting ready to perform on the battle of the bands, I was going to ask for Angie to come but she barely paid attention to me when I was talking with her on the phone, she said she was watching a movie and I called her on the most intense moment so it was hard to pay attention to me and the movie, Oh Angie. I love her anyways.

I'm playing after All time low, I remember when Angie told me that was one of her favorite bands, I'm planning to talk to them and arrange something so Angie could meet them, I know that will make her really happy. I can't wait to see her face when she meets them.

"Justin you are on stage on 10 minutes" Someone from the staff yells.

"Okay" I yell back and smile. I'm so nervous.

A/N: OH what do you think is going to happen ???? she is with Nathan and Justin doesn't like nathan i smell drama ;)

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave numbers js)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

Fall 由 Red Snow

同人小說

262 3 30
Her mother died at a young age and she got blamed for it got abused by her drunk father grew up with Justin as a BFF and crush she had an abusive BF...
16.9K 925 33
Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house, which the girls wished in a crazy fanta...
1.4K 11 24
This is a story about a girl named Josie and she gets beaten and cut by her dad. Her one year younger brother Sharil doesn't know about this. Sharil...
252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.