Teach me how to love

By Megs_2702

Skye is single, and that's just the way she likes it. Suffering from commitment issues, she can't seem to set... More

Chapter 1
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
New idea
Quick heads up
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

Please help!!!

505 9 3
By Megs_2702

Hi guys. Now over the past few days, I have been thinking about changing the title of this story. I wanted to change it to Teach me how to love. Instead of My Sugar Daddy.

What are your opinions??????? Please tell me, even if they are negative. I don't know whether I should change it. Either comment on this chapter/part, or you can inbox me.

Please help!!!!!!

Thank you so much guys. I will let you know when I have decided. I will take all opinions into mind!! The more opinions, then the easier my decision is.

Thanx again.

Luv Megs xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 4
*full available on Amazon. Free in KU.* Can you believe in someone who can't believe in himself? Maybe... Maybe I just wanted to get through Year 12...
120K 1.1K 18
Skye Mahogany Grace is a seventeen year old who lives with her brother and his best friend after she ran away from her abusive parents. She has been...
441 34 8
Whoever coined "High School Sweetheart" never met Collin Ayers. Aspiring pop star Paige Thompson was a late bloomer in High School compared to her la...
1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...