Project Pretend [Haylor]

By JiJixx

The project was to pretend be in a relationship. They thought it was going to be for a couple of days but it... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4 : It's not the end
Chapter 5 : The Third Day
Chapter 6 : Goodbye
Chapter 7 : Stella
Chapter 8 : Heels
Chapter 9 : The neigbor
Chapter 10 : Paps
Chapter 11 : Coming Home
Chapter 12 : The Party
Chapter 13 : The Movie
Chapter 14 : It's a love story
Chapter 15 : Well, shit
Chapter 16 : Well, shit (ii)
Chapter 17 : The sofa
Chapter 18 : The Bridesmaid
Chapter 19 : This is wrong
Chapter 20- There's a problem
Chapter 21- Is this a good idea?
Chapter 22- I correctly remember
Chapter 23- We are here
Chapter 24 : I smile
Chapter 25 : Heavenly
Chapter 26 - Stones
Chapter 27 - The Dinner
Chapter 28: Night talks
Chapter 29 - Pool Scenes
Chapter 30 - Preps for next week
Chapter 31 : Meeting his Family
Chapter 32 : Finger and moan

Chapter 3 : We're going on a walk

2K 132 40
By JiJixx

Harry's P.O.V.

"Baby don't you know
Baby don't you know
We can live forever...."

I look up at everyone, their eyes on us as we stand in this stadium in X Factor's finale singing for the last time before our hiatus. I can see every kind of emotions on people, the fans are crying and cheering us, Simon's proud smile making me happy and the familiar smiles of my mates are making me think again about this situation. But we know it has to be done. We need break.

(A/N I know their last performance was in X factor UK but here it is X factor USA.)

We walk towards each other and give the last group hug.

To be honest as we decided to take a hiatus my mind was filled with things that I could do in this break. Every kind of things that I always wanted to do but couldn't because of the work that we get. Having a little time out was close to impossible because of our busy schedule.

We all move apart and smile at everyone.

"I'm so going to miss this." Niall said.

"Same." Louis said.

We move backstage and met so many contestants who were telling us how amazing our performance was and how much they are going to miss us.

"I can't believe it's actually happening!" I said as we enter our dressing room.

"Let's not think about all this for a few minutes. It's all making me so emotional." Liam said as he removes his shirt.

"I think it's going to be interesting." I think Niall didn't hear what Liam said.

"Dont. Talk. About. It." Liam warned.

"Sorry." Niall apologized. "So, Harry Did you find that Taylor you were looking for?"

"What Taylor?" Louis asked.

Oh shit. It's so complicated to even explain what I'm going through.

"Nothing. It's just that I was looking for a tailor. You know, tailor who makes fitting clothes. A dress maker." I think I'm good at lying.

"Why were you looking for a tailor on Instagram and I'm sure you wrote T A Y L O R. Taylor."

Stupid Niall.

"Oh that Taylor." This is so hard to hide. "I was looking for a Taylor and then I found her and now everything is okay. Who wants nachos?"

"We have nachos here?" Niall stands up and walk towards the nachos that one of the fans gave us today. This guy almost killed me.

"Harry, I know you're lying." Louis said "But just tell us when you want. We are not taking a break from our friendship." He said and joins Niall.

That was so emotional. I don't know if we'll see each other during the break but I really hope we do. After Zayn, everything has been so complicated. We lost a member we lost one of our pillars and it's hard to maintain everything now.

I hope to see Zayn soon but I know he's busy even I was which leads to no contact.

"Are you guys ready for the best party? God, I can't tell you how excited I am for the X Factor party. Love the alcohol."

I smiled thinking about the time when we were in X factor. God, that was five years ago.

"Harry, are you coming to the party?"

As I was going to answer as I always do, with a yes. I remember about Taylor that I promised her mother that I'm going to have dinner with her family tonight. I think I should better leave, I'm already too late.

"No, thanks. I have to go somewhere." I take one look at myself in the mirror.

"But we have to go there."

"I'm so sorry. Just tell them that I wasn't feeling good."

"I can't believe you're saying no to alcohol." Niall shakes his head.

I chuckled. "Bye, guys."

They waved at me and I walk towards the exit door. Thank fully not much people were here in the back area so it is quite easy for me to leave without getting noticed.

I start my car and drive towards her house. Okay, I know I'll sound like a stalker but I called Rob yesterday and told him to give me all the information about Taylor. Her boyfriend Ron, is one of the most dangerous guys in New York. I wonder how she landed on someone like him. He even looks weird.

I park my car and head towards her apartment. I walk as fast as possible because I don't want to be seen by anyone. I should have worn my beanie.

I get inside the lift and pushed the 3rd floor button. I check the time and it's 9pm.

I knock on their door and after a few seconds Taylor's mother, Andrea opened the door.

"Oh Harry, we were just watching you." She said and I enter confused.

"We were watching your performance in the X Factor." Lily said. She is sitting on a couch with a cat watching TV which has X factor on.

"You killed it. You were so amazing." Lily continues.

"Thank you, Lily." I politely thanked her.

"Oh you remember my name." She shrieked.

"Um.. yeah?"

"Enough both of you. Harry, the food is ready. Can you please go and call Taylor."Andrea said.

"Sure." I turn around and then feel stupid.

This is the first time I'm here. I have no idea about this place. Where is she?

"Where is she?" I asked her. Please give me the instructions.

"She's in her room." She answered.

Shoot. I walk towards somewhere. There are two doors, which one should I open? Right or left?

Okay Harry, choose one. Maybe I should open both of them at the same time and see where she is. Why is this place so complicated?

I put my hand on the right knob and slowly tur-

"Harry what are you doing?" I turn my head to see Taylor standing beside me, looking at my hand on the right door's knob.

"I have no idea where your room is and your mum wanted me to call you." I explained.

"Okay, the right one is the guest room and my dad is inside. The left one is the store room and please never open that one. It's scary." She tells me and I remove my hand from the knob. "My room is there." She pointed towards the room far away from where I am.

"Oh."

"Let's go." She told me and follows her to the living room. The table is set and Lily is sitting on one of the chairs.

"Come on sit down." She ordered me and went towards the kitchen.

"So, are the results out yet?" I asked Lily as she is very busy in watching the X Factor.

"Not yet. They're taking so much time. Wait, you just left that place after your performance?" She asked.

"Yeah, I promised to be here." I said and Taylor along with her father enters.

"Harry, how are you?" He shakes hand with me.

"I'm good. Thanks for asking."

Taylor sits beside me and we start the dinner.

"Why are we watching X Factor. It's all scripted." Taylor said.

"No it's not." I interject.

"How do you know?" She asked.

I always knew that she's unaware of who I am. Silly Taylor. She doesn't even though that X factor is the reason I'm here.

"Because I was in it 5 years ago." I answered.

"What?" She sound surprised. "I mean, yeah I know that."

"Of course." I smirk at her. She looks at me and tells me to say nothing. Her stare is supposed to be very scary but in reality it isn't.

"Harry, what are you going to do in the break?" Andrea asked me. Taylor has no idea about it.

"I'm not really sure. I'm going to relax and do things that I always wanted to. Make time for family and try to have a normal life without all the paps running after me." I explained.

"Oh boy, you must be very sick of all the paps." Taylor's dad said.

"Yeah."

Taylor is done with her food and is staring at mine, possibly telling me to finish mine as soon as possible. As I was done with mine, she smiles.

"We're going on a walk!" She said and stands up, dragging me outside. It was so fast, I couldn't even make up my mind for what is happening. She closes the door behind her and start walking and I, like a maniac, follows her.

"Why did we leave? What are we doing here?" I asked her as we move towards the elevator.

"Shut up. You ask too many questions. Let's just go down first." She said and presses the button on the elevator.

We reach down in a few seconds and left the compact area.

"I feel stupid around you." She said, her pace is slower now.

"What?" I asked.

"I mean, I don't know you. You're popular and everyone else knows things about you and I don't." She sounds helpless. We reach outside the area and walk towards the road.

"That's fine. Though I don't like the fact that you don't know me but it is okay. I mean, not everyone is a One Direction band."

"Tell me about you. Where are you from?"

A/N

Quick Question : How will you feel when I tell you that I'm going to post the next chapter in a minute?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.4K 75
Taylor Alison Swift the Princess that who always dreams to have a normal life of as an teenager but it wasn't that easy. So she decided to have a dis...
134K 4.1K 31
An Arrogant, spoiled bachelor actor, otherwise known as Harry Styles. He has girls falling at his feet just for a glance of his eye. And Taylor Swift...
48.5K 1.4K 51
It's December 13, 2016. Sound like a special date? Well it is. This is Taylor Alison Swift's birthday. This year she wanted it to be different. So sh...
118K 3K 23
This is a story about Taylor Swift and Harry Styles' secret. The secret that might just bring them back together.