Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Bestfriend

7.1K 212 38
By wazzupcake

Hey guys! An update for the best readers! Thank you for all the positive feedbacks and messages! Please continue to vote and comment to motivate me! This is my first time writing and your comments is really an inspiration! I hope you would like this one. Thank you again!

P.S
Sorry in advance for the wrong grammars and spelling. And yeah.

-A

Cara's POV

The whole time I'm walking through this hallway, my heart never stopped pounding out from my chest. The supposed to be small distance from the grand ballroom where the party is currently happening, to the balcony where Kendall is waiting for me, seems to be longer than it really is.

"Bloody hell.." I abruptly cursed as I wipe the small form of liquid forming in the tip of my nose.

Holy shit! I really am nervous. I thought to myself as I realize that I am not a person who always sweat and I only begin to, if i'm nervous or anxious about something.

What am I nervous for? I didn't even do anything. I tried to calm myself up but miserably failed when I felt that my stomach began to ache.

The last time I got this kind of jitters was when I had my first walk in the runway. My heart beated so fast, my stomach began to whirl around and liquids started to form around my face.

What the fuck did I do?

Did I say something bad that might have caused this?

What if I have spilled out something about my feelings?

What if Kendall doesn't want us to be friends anymore?

What if..

"Woah.." I sighed as my mind began to be flooded with different questions.

Calm down Cara. This is just a simple talk. Nothing more. Nothing to be nervous about. I reminded myself as I reach the end of the hallway.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

I was breathing in and out to prevent my body from passing out because of all the mixed up feelings in my body.

This is it. Chill Cara.

I released a huge amount of breath, when my eyes got a glimpse of the most beautiful girl I've ever known in my entire life and probably in my next life too.

How can you not fall inlove to a person, this perfect?

I can't help but to smile, as I felt myself easing up a little.

She's just simply breath-taking.

My body instantly relaxed as a new wave of emotions invaded me. My heart beated faster than before and its not because of the nervousness or anxiousness that my situation has given me. But simply because its the effect of seeing the girl who made me believe in the four letter word.

Love.

I was so out on my own world, appreciating the beauty infront of me, that when my phone vibrated, I almost jumped out of shock.

"Bloody-" I was about to curse but thank God I remembered that Kendall is just standing a few meters away from me and I don't want her to caught me staring at her like a stalker.

I turn my gaze to my phone and found a Joe's name flashing on the screen.

From: Jonas

Stop being a puss and get your ass there right now.

After reading the text which got me really curious, because come on. How come he knows that I'm totally chickening out right now?

I immediately turn my head around and found Jonas in the other end of the hallway where I came from, gesturing me to go on and continue to walk. I even got to read his lips silently yelling "Fucking Go!"

I just shook my head in disbelief on how tenacious he can be sometimes but still thankful though, that I have a buddy that is so supportive of me and my dreams.

I smiled at him and nodded before proceeding to walk further, to do what I was told.

Come on Cara, You can do this. Its just a simple talk. Nothing more. I reminded myself again, as I got closer and closer to my destination.

----------------------------------------------------

The moment I got to breath in her scent, the scent that warm my heart the most. The scent that can make me feel at peace. That lavander scent that can give my body millions of emotions. I can't help but to get lost on my own universe again. Asking and wondering,

How did a goddess end up standing right infront of me?

She's so perfect that even no words can ever explain how beautiful she really is.

Oh God! I'm so hopeless. I whispered when I got to realize that just by looking at her, I've been caught up in the moment again.

Yeah. I'm glad you know that you are. Better start talking now and don't wait for her to catch you fantasizing things about her. The bitter side of me butted in, that made me finally return back to reality.

I gathered all the courage I have and faked a cough to get her attention. "Uhum!" I almost choke out, trying so hard.

Even at faking a cough, you suck. My dearest brain teased but I just shrugged it off.

I was getting myself ready for her burning eyes to meet mine but it didn't happen. It seems like she also was lost in her own world. She's just standing there and staring at the view infront of us.

She didn't even notice my presence.

I looked at her intently this time. Her body seems so stiff and its not the usual relaxed Kendall that I know.

Something is really bothering her. I thought to myself before trying to get her attention for the second time around and hoping that I will succeed this time.

"Hey Ken.." I called her out as softly as possible, as I don't want her to get startled. But still, there is no response.

I proceeded to move further and stand right beside her, to have a better look of what really is happening.

Oh God! She's crying.

The moment I saw her tear falling from her brown eyes, my heart felt a pain that I have never felt before.

If that curly headed guy have something to do with this, I swear! I'm gonna fucking kill him. The anger inside me started to build up.

"Kendall." I spoke as I slowly hold her hand to finally get her attention.

It's funny how I almost thought, That there is nothing in this world that can pain me more, after all the things that I've been through. Because truth to be told, falling for your bestfriend is really hard. But right now, seeing her with liquids falling on her face, made all of that experience equivalent to nothing. Because looking at her crying, hurted me more than i've been ever hurt before.

"What's the matter?" I asked her, as I cupped both of her cheeks and turn her face to look at me.

Shit! She's been crying so hard that even her nose and cheeks are so red right now. I thought to myself when I finally got to look at her, face to face.

Instead of answering my question she just stared at me wierdly while tears still falling from her eyes.

She's looking at me like I'm some kind of an alien or something. Do I have something on my face?

The moment that the third tear dropped on her face. Without thinking twice, I immediately engulfed her in an embrace and tried my best to mutter a word. Even though deep inside, I felt so weak and numb seeing her like this.

"Love.." I whispered, as I caress her back to calm her down even just for a little bit.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I continued to question her, but still she didn't mutter even a single word. Instead she slowly wrapped her hands around my neck and continued to cry again.

If we were in a different situation, i'm one hundred percent sure that I will be feeling so giddy and happy with her hugging me back. But right now, I felt the opposite of it. I felt sad, angry and weak, as I feel her body shaking against mine.

Be strong Cara. She needs her bestfriend right now. I reminded myself to not let even a single tear escape my eyes.

"What's wrong love?" I softly asked again, but she remained the same.

"You can tell me..I'm your bestfriend Kendall.." I reminded her, in case she forget that she can tell me everything.

"You can always tell it to me."

"Kendall."

"Talk to me Ken." I now demanded as I can't stand the sound of her crying anymore. She's crying so hard that she's already having a hard time breathing.

It hurts like hell. I'd rather be the one crying, instead of seeing her like this.

I wanted to know what's wrong. I wanted to have a reason for kicking his butth. I wanted her to stop crying because any minute now I might break down too.

"Please Kendall.." I pleaded as I tried my best to look up and prevent my tears from falling.

Everytime that I feel her tears dripping on my skin, my heart was breaking into small pieces.

If only I can take all the pain away from her and just let myself be the one to feel all of it. I'll do it. That's how much I love her.

"Please love.." My voice almost gave up, as I tried to pleased her one more time.

"I don't know Cara.." For the first time she answered back at me. She said it in a whispered manner, that my ears almost didn't hear it. If it weren't for the fact that she's nuzzling her head on the crook of my neck.

I didn't speak, as I thought that she'll continue to talk and elaborate more but sadly, she did not.

"What do you mean you don't know, love?" I asked, as confusion began to envade my mind.

I felt her sighed deeply. We stayed like that for a moment before she slowly released herself from the hug and then turned her gaze back to the view infront of us.

"I don't know." She repeated as she wipes her tears with her palm.

Atleast she calmed down a bit.

I imitated what she did. I turn my head to where she's looking at, as I hand her my handkerchief that she gladly took.

"I didn't know, that looking at tall buildings can make people cry." I tried to joke, to lighten up the mood that's sorrounding us.

Thinking that it might help her to open up to me and it did as she chuckled a little, before playfully hitting me on my shoulder.

Go Cara. She's slowly getting back.

"There are no stars tonight." I remarked as I noticed that the sky was so dark and there are no single star shining in it.

This is not normal. It felt like there is a big storm coming.

"Hmm-mm." She just nodded her head as she also turn her gaze up. I took that chance to look at her face and admire her beauty.

She's still so beautiful even after crying so hard. Nothing can ever change that.

"You're like the sky." I commented, that made her look at me with a 'what do you mean' look on her face.

"Even if there are no stars in the sky, it is still beautiful. Just like you Ken ,even if right now, you don't have that shining, happy and expressive brown eyes of yours.." I stop explaining as I put my left thumb on her eyes to wipe away the trace of the liquids that was left on it from crying, then continued to say, "You're still the most beautiful person that I have ever seen." I finished and gathered the confidence to flashed her a smile that shows all my admiration for her in it.

I invisibly congratulated myself when I saw her cheeks flushing and its not because of crying anymore. But its because of what I said.

Nice one Cara.

She shyly looked at me before saying, "Thank you.." Then she turn her head to look down.

Not the usual confident Kendall. She's still nervous. I said to myself, as I notice her playing with her clasped hands, like she usuall do when she's anxious about something.

"Is there anything wrong with my feet?" I jokingly asked her, to try and ease the tension that she's feeling. But she just shook her head as an answer.

Try harder Cara. Don't let this evening end, without her opening up. I remind myself as I realized that this is the first time I saw her like this again.

The last time was when her parents broke up and that only means that there is really something that's bothering her.

"I can still remember the first time I saw you. " I told her, when an idea dawned on me, on how I can make her talk.

She just looked at me and smiled as if asking me to continue.

"It's here. Same place. Same spot." I said as I remembered that day.

"No. It's inside the grand ballroom. Not here." She argued back but I just shook my head at her and smirked.

Flashback

"Cara. We're fucking late already! Better get your butt out of the car!" Poppy yelled at me.

"I don't even wanna come here in the first place! You just forced me to! So better asked me nicely." I answered back, to tease her more. Which I successfully did, when she suddenly opened the car door and literally grab me out of the car.

"Stop answering back. I'm still older than you! Pay some respect!" She but I just laughed at her.

"Woah! Did I heard it right? Did you just admit that your older than me?" I teased again, but she just rolled her eyes and gave me a death glare.

"Just kidding Pop! Love you older sister." I said before walking pass her and she just slap my butt in return.

We were now walking to the back entrance as I don't want to have a commotion with the paparazzi's infront, when something or should I say, someone caught my attention.

Damn she's beautiful.

I didn't realize that I already stopped in my tracks and began to look at this tall brunette girl with a dazzling beauty, who's currently talking with someone on her phone and she seems so pissed.

But still gorgeous though.

"Kendall Nicole Jenner. 18, new to modelling. Hands off the Kardashians little sis." Poppy suddenly spoke which got my attention.

"She's a Jenner not a Kardashian. So I don't see any problem with that. " I remarked as the beautiful girl and I made an eye to eye contact but she immediately looked away and continued to talk on her phone.

Even from a far her eyes are so bright. I thought to myself before looking back at my sister whose now giving me a 'don't you even dare' look on her face.

"Jesus! Relax Pop. I'm not planning anything." I said then continued to walk inside the building.

End of flashback.

"So that's the first time I saw you." I told her as I finish telling her half of the whole story. Ofcourse I didn't mention the part where I admire her beauty because I think, that would totally creep her out.

"So you're that girl." She said and even shook her head in disbelief.

"What do you mean? You didn't even noticed me."

"I did! I was talking to Kylie back then because I'm pissed at something and then I felt like someone is staring at me. I turn to look down and found this blonde girl looking at me but I can't clearly see her face, because I don't have my contacts on. And now I learned that it was you. " She said excitedly and I just smiled as I felt like my plan on making her talk is slowly working.

"All this time I thought that the first time I saw you was at the party." She continued, still at awe.

"But that's the first time we formally met." I said and she just nodded her head in agreement.

"That was three years ago Kendall. Three years ago I met the person who changed my life." I told her but immediately stopped when I realize what I just said.

Fuck! Think of a comeback.

She was about to say something but I instantly cut her off, afraid of what she's going to say. " Three years ago, I met my bestfriend." I continued and regained my composure. She just answered me with a smile the she turn her gaze up to look at the sky.

I don't want to assume things but that was a sad smile.

Stop! Don't hurt yourself and just continue to do your mission. Just let her talk about her problem. Now is not the time to be imaginative. My brain reminded me.

"It's been three years Ken. We've been through a lot. From being acquaintances to friends until we both clicked and realize, 'Hey! Why not let's just consider each other as our best friend since we're both wierd and crazy'." I started my monolouge and tried my best to say the word bestfriend without letting my heart ache. I'm glad that I successfully did and she even laughed a bit at the last part of my sentence.

Best friends maybe that's all we could ever be. I thought to myself before continuing.

"We've experienced almost everything. We've walked the runway together. We've shopped things together. We even travelled together. We organized the craziest parties because that's just how we do. We talk, eat, sleep and hell we even showered together." I said and she playfully slapped me on my shoulder.

"You're drunk and I'm just being the best bestfriend in the world, helping you to shower and sobber up, but you being playful as always. You grabbed me inside the shower, thinking that it's the funniest thing in the world." She argued back, pretending to be pissed of what I did.

"It is! Atleast you learned a lesson that night. Never get me drunk or else you'll suffer the consiquences." We both laugh in unison, as we reminisce that night.

As we both cool down, I continued to do my mission. "We've been through ups and downs. We laughed, cried, fought and argued just like every other bestfriends in the world, but do you know what's our difference from them? I asked her and she just nodded her head before answering.

"We never gave up on each other." She said, imitating the way I said it to her before.

"And I don't think that now is the time for me to give up. I know you have something that's been bothering you. And I believe that, that is why you wanted to talk to me in the first place." I told her and I can see the water beginning to resurface in her eyes again.

"I am your bestfriend Kendall." I reminded her for the nth time and this time she gave me her true smile. I congratulated myself when I felt that she's now easing up.

This is it. She'll open up now.

"Talk to me?" I asked, as I offered my hand to her.

----------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

"Talk to me?" Cara asked, as she gave me a heart warming smile. She layed her right hand to my front and offered it to me.

I just stared at it for a moment, as the questions that has been flooding my mind came rushing back at me.

What would I say?

What would I tell her, if I myself can't even figure out what the fuck is wrong with me?

What should I answer to her questions if I'm still seeking for it?

Like what i've told you earlier. You already knew it Kendall, just stop looking for what you think is the right one. The voice inside me commented, which interrupted me from my thoughts.

Why do you keep on telling me that I already knew it?! When I fucking don't know what's happening to me! I answered back, as I was starting to get frustrated about everything and my brain is not even helping and just adding up, to all the tension that's building up again inside me.

Because you fucking knew it all along, but you're just afraid of learning the truth! Just fucking open up and quit this piece of shit or keep being this miserable bestfriend that keeps talking to herself just to justify the things that she thinks is right!

Then just like that, that voice slapped the reality on my face. The headache that I'm feeling because crying so hard earlier was instantly gone. I felt like someone just pour a cold water over me.

What the fuck am I doing?!

I gathered myself then looked back at Cara.

I met her captivating blue eyes and I whispered to myself. I don't know where this is going, but for the first time for a long time, I wanted to be honest to myself.

I nodded my head as answer, as I took her hand and intertwined it with mine.

---------------------------------------------------

As soon as we both settle down, Silence took over the both of us. I'm thankful though that she's giving me time to relax and just make myself ready.

Her hands are giving me the comfort that I needed. I thought to myself as I felt the warmth of her palm helping me to loosen up.

It's funny how some situation can change real quick. Earlier I was the one who asked for us to talk but right now, she's the one asking me to talk to her.

Why did I ask her in the first place? I asked myself as I tried to remember the reason.

Was it because I'm jealous? But why am I jealous?!

Maybe because of the way Suki rubbed herself against Cara? My brain suggested.

Oh I swear to God! I wanna rip the head of that girl! She's fucking getting into my nerves.

And your blood started to boil when you saw them kissing each other.

Ugh! A sight that I never wanna see again. I hate that girl! It was so obvious that she's the one who made the first move! Speaking of which. I'll tell Cara to wipe her lips and wash her mouth.

Then your heart broke into small pieces when you heard Suki confirmed their relationship.

Yes it did. I felt an undescribable pain in my heart. I felt disappointed and angry. I felt like something was stolen from me. I felt like, all the things that my bestfriend had showed me for the last few days are all lies. I felt like Cara lied to me and that is why I wanted to talk to her. I want to know everything that's been going on between them. I want her to tell me the truth.

I looked at her for a moment and all the feelings that's been bugging me resurfaced. All the emotions I had awhile ago, began to run through my body again.

Please don't lie to me and just tell me the truth Cara. I silently hoped as I can feel my temper slowly rising up.

----------------------------------------------------

Another Cliffhanger! I know you hate me right now. What can I say, I love Cliffhangers! :)

Patience is a virtue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2K 45
When Lily meets Cara it's an instant connection but what price will Lily have to pay for getting the girl of her dreams? A Cara Delevingne fanfic. In...
85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN
10.6K 200 5
*MATURE CONTENT* Synopsis: Kendall's relationship with her fiance, once a "goals!" and happy couple, is starting to crumble. The skeletons in his clo...