Can You Be My Prince Charming...

By Black_Prinze

[BoyxBoy]/[ManxBoy] [Completed, but I do go back to edit it when I'm not lazy] Skylar Thas is known as a shy... More

Chapter One: The Club
Chapter Two: Future Love
Chapter Three: Stay
Chapter Four: Oh God Darien
Chapter Five: Later Darien
Chapter Six: Bullied
Chapter Seven: Whore
Chapter Eight: Ninja
Chapter Nine: Dariens Different
Chapter Ten: Choclate Kisses
Chapter Eleven: Choclate Kisses & Whipped Cream
Chapter Twelve: Worth The Wait
Chapter 13: Darling you're* the Universe
Chapter 14: Wanna get to Know Him
Chapter 15: Kitten and Chocolate Bear
Chapter 16: Katies Venom
Chapter 17: Seduction
Chapter 18: One, Two. Skip a few. Ninety-Nine, A hundred
Chapter 19: Hide-n-Seek
Chapter 21: Piggyback Ride
Chapter 22: Be A Tease?
Chapter 23: Pleasing Master
Chapter 24: Can't Wait Any Longer
Chapter 25: Heart Broken
Chapter 26: Caught Cat
Chapter 27: I Want Darien
Chapter 28: Date Plans
Chapter 29: Carnival and Jack Suprises
Chapter 30: Accomplishments
Chapter 31: Lunch W/ Jack
Chapter 32: Come, Come and Come Again!
Chapter 33: Whore Moaning
Chapter 34: Jack and The Box
Chapter 35: Convincing Darien
Chapter 36: Looked Like You Needed A Hug
Chapter 37: Wolfy Boy?
Chapter 38: Ready for the Club?
Chapter 39: Promise Rings
Chapter 40: Epilogue
Am back! [Author Note]
One-Shot? I think.

Chapter 20: OLK

11.7K 462 49
By Black_Prinze

Hahaha- this is going to suck
_
And a warning again! -just in case-

><><><><><

Chapter Twenty: Obedient Little Kitten

Dariens POV

-----

      I tapped in between his thighs close to his knees making him spread his thighs, I sighed in content.

He was being so obedient.

      I shifted on the bed opening the drawer to get a bottle of lube. I first applied some around his pluckered hole before slicking my fingers. I slowly inserted in one finger and growled at him to keep still when he tried to thrust back on to it - he let out a small whimper but didn't protest much farther giving me full control over him and his body.

      I added a second finger making him hiss in pain and tense up around me. I hummed running my other hand down his left leg relaxing him in seconds, I'd have to wait for him to get used to this. His body shook slightly and I felt his ass rings slowly start to unclench around my fingers, he was so tight and I found myself smiling at the idea that I was the first one to be touching him like this.

      The storm hadn't passed yet, the clouds crumpled together crossing the sky and making the room darker than it should be. Luckily when Skylar would hear a thunder clap he only stiffened slightly instead of going into an entire panic mode.

      I broke my gaze from Skylar's ass and looked over at him to see him throwing his head back moaning lowly as he suddenly jolted his hips back against my fingers. I took that as a signal to move. I stretched his hole even more with the two fingers that I had inside of him and let my other hand wander to the front grabbing his leaking member. I gripped it firmly in my hand giving it rough strokes and pulling the foreskin back making Skylar moan loudly.

     "D-Dar-ien" Skylar gasped out twisting his head back to show me his covered eyes, his open mouth, his pleasured expression.

     "I'm gonna move now." I whispered and waited until he sent me a small nod. I started to pull out my fingers and thrust them back in at a steady pace pumping his dick in time with the thrusts of my fingers making Skylar arch his back and moan loudly.

     "Oh God!" Skylar said breathlessly as sweat started to form on his body. I bit my bottom lip as my dick twitched under my work pants. He looked so fucking sexy right here and the gorgeous sounds that were coming out of his mouth weren't helping my current situation.

I had a complete view of his body.

Every piece of skin so soft and smooth almost begging me to touch it.

His lips parted slightly begging to be bitten and pulled at.

His ass asking to be devoured.

      I leaned down to kiss his hip, I stopped stroking him and slapped his ass making him yelp in surprise. Shit, I didn't mean to slap his ass this soon.

     "Do–t-that a–again" he moaned out as he started to loose control of his body. I smirked and did it again -smacking his ass a little harder to give his tanned skin a pinkish tone.

      Skylar moaned lowly and put his head in between his hands shoving his ass in my face and asking me to go faster and hit harder. I smirked to myself and decided to give him what he wanted, trying my best to keep him distracted from the loud claps outside.

Smack!

Smack!

     "You can't let anyone else do this to you." I stated leaning forward to first kiss above his ass then to bite his hip, he let out a small yelp in pain as I pulled back with my teeth still embedded in his flesh. I let go and hummed in content as I saw a clear marking of my teeth on his hip.

     "D-Dah-rien p-please I-I need to re-release" he whined out as his body started to shake, his legs becoming weaker and I groaned when I heard my name roll out of his tongue with a lust filled voice. I ignored his comment and went back to stroking his hard member, my hand becoming wet with all the thick pre-cum that was dripping from the tip. I leaned down kissing his hip again and waiting for a few more minutes.

     "Go ahead Kitten." I whispered finally deciding to stop teasing him, Skylar stiffened as his walls clenched tightly around my fingers making me groan.

Fuck, I just wanted to pound into him already.

      He released his load onto the blankets with a loud moan his body spazzing then slowly relaxing as he came off of his high ride. Skylar breathed heavily as I removed my fingers cleaning them off on the bed sheets before undoing the ties and knots on his hand's and head. I didn't want to tie him up with the rope because they might have left marks on his wrists, and I really didn't want to damage his soft as fuck skin.

      Skylar's tired green eyes slowly ran over my face as a smile broke out on to his face. I smiled back pushing his hair out of his eyes and picking him up and wrapping a thin blanket around him, getting Pika -who was on the floor- and making my way out of the room.

      I walked into the main room at the end of the hall, pulling one of the blankets from my bed back and placing Skylar down on the mattress softly. He groaned as I walked over to my bathroom grabbing a towel and bringing it back to wipe off Skylar's body.

      When I finished I took out the thin blanket from under him and grabbed another one of my sweaters pulling it over his head, I gave him some of my boxers-which obviously fit him big then I was debating on whether or not to get him some warmups or pajama pants but he stopped me by grabbing my hand and giving it a rough tug.

     "Its okay" he said and patted the bed with his other hand.

     "Just a sec Kitten," I whispered heading back to the bathroom to take care of my own problem. Once I finished I headed hack over to my room joining Skylar under the covers.

     "Your on Pika!!" He squeaked suddenly quickly getting defensive as he tried to roll me off the bed. Skylar being Skylar and full of surprises was actually capable of rolling me and carefully threw me off of my bed making me land on the carpeted floor with a muffled thud. I groaned rubbing my shoulder as I looked back up at the bed. Skylar was cooing to The Yellow Stuffed Animal asking if it was okay, like if it could actually feel things. I laughed and climbed back on to my bed pulling him down with me and covering us with some blankets. Skylar squeaked again and placed Pikachu between us making me raise an eyebrow as I looked down at him.

     "What? He's cute, let him be." Skylar said defensively and I leaned down so both our foreheads and noses touched.

     "If you don't move The Yellow Animal I will throw him across the room, don't believe me? Just try me baby." I challenged looking into his amazing green eyes making them widened as Skylar carefully picked up Pikachu placing him on the counter next to the bed. I smiled to myself, there was absolutely no way I would let a stuffed toy get between me and the opportunity for me to hold my sweet Kitten.

      No, I'm not jealous. That would mean that I wasn't capable of making every single part of Skylar mine, I was possessive which just meant that I am already protecting something that is mine.

      I brought Skylar closer to my chest digging my face in to his hair. I just loved the feeling of being with Skylar, the way my body would instinctively relax when I was around him. The way my body craved for more. My mind couldn't stop thinking about him, and as cliche and cheesy as this might sound; I don't think I could bear to go a day without seeing him. I'm pretty sure that I would physically feel the emotional pain.

     I leaned down capturing his lips in a heated kiss but was abruptly interrupted by his phone ringing. I groaned pulling back to rest my head on my pillow, I cursed lowly at myself for not turning off his phone when I had the chance. It took a while before Skylar regained his breath letting out a small giggle as he rolled over to get his phone and answering it. I shifted closer to him wrapping my arms around his small torso and bringing him closer to my body letting my breath tickle his neck. Skylar's body stiffened in my hold as he tried to hold back small laughs and talk normally through the phone.

      When he had hung up he turned around to face me with a playful glare and a red face. I smirked pushing him under me as I picked up the shirt trailing my hand down his torso and moving my fingers quickly against his stomach making him gasp and burst into a chorus of laughter. I smiled kissing his neck and stopping when he couldn't catch his breath.

     "Who was it?" I asked curiously pulling his shirt back down and laying down to the spot next to him.

     "Dayon. He said that he's gonna pick me up at noon tomorrow." Skylar answered and I quickly risked a glance towards the window, the rain had stopped but it was still windy making small hissing sounds enter the empty halls.

      Before I could say anything else Skylar's small snores were heard next to me. I smiled kissing the tip of his nose and going to sleep as well.

><><><><><

No matter how old I am to become or how many more birthdays are to pass I will always sleep with a stuffed animal

Note

- The chapters will start to become longer since I want the story itself become shorter. Or try to make the story shorter.

-OMG why is this story so long

K. That's all

Thanks for the support

Thanks (*ω)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 76.1K 78
*There is ROUGH ANGRY SEX and if you are going to start reading remember that. I don't need anyone complaining how TOO rough this book is so CHOOSE w...
1.1M 54.8K 49
When Jordan Cameron was ten years old, his mother stopped speaking and was never the same again, going from one institution to another and ultimately...
255K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
956K 39.2K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...