Crashing Into You

By elphaba101

It's happening, the wedding of Carter Marin and Pete Wentz. But what do their friends think of this union. Wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Annoucement
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

182 10 5
By elphaba101

Chapter 11
Carter's Point of View

    Back at Vidcon....

I was standing backstage waiting for Charlie and I to be introduced, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. Benny and Rafi Fine. "Hey, so we were wondering if you wanted to film a few episodes of React while you're in town?" Benny asked.
    "We'll staying town for the rest of this week actually, so whenever's best for you this week," I replied happily, there was loud cheering from the stage area,"That's my cue to go, just have Hank give you my number and texts me the details." I went onstage and we started to sing.
            The Doctor's stck in the Pandorica
            Amy might be dead and Rory's
            A Roman with a gun inside his hand
            Seems like things aren't going as planned
    We finished the song and screamed in unison, "WE'RE TOURING TOGETHER AND CANT WAIT!!" All of this doesn't seem real, it's like all of this could disappear at any minute.

Two words.....not dead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
137K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...