World Tour (1D Fanfic)(Book 2)

Por KurtDestin

Completed? [✔️] Now you know how my career started and how everything was laid out to begin with. Miranda in... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: A House of Four and a Dog
Chapter 2: MX vs Everyone Else
Chapter 3: Phoebe
Chapter 4: Sweet Daniella
Chapter 5: Vincent Meet Harry
Chapter 6: Talk about Awkward
Chapter 7: Back in Richmond
Chapter 8: The First Concert
Chapter 9: Movie Date
Chapter 10: The After Party
Chapter 11: The Disaster Party
Chapter 12: A Past Love in Seattle
Chapter 13: The New Backup Singer
Chapter 14: Miranda & Riley
Chapter 15: Forgiveness
Chapter 16: Belmont Park and San Diego
Chapter 17: Deep Dish Chicago Style
Chapter 18: Cleveland and The Melt with Samantha
Chapter 19: Cincinnati and a 3 Way
Chapter 20: Waldameer Park in Pittsburgh
Chapter 21: New York Reunion
Chapter 22: Swan Boats in Boston at the Tipton with Ashley Tisdale
Chapter 23: Graduation in Richmond
Chapter 24: Wild Adventures in Valdosta
Chapter 25: Knaus Berry Farm in Miami with Laura Marano
Chapter 26: The Cheesecake Factory in Birmingham
Chapter 27: Georgia Aquarium at Atlanta
Chapter 29: Horse-Drawn Carriages in Montreal
Chapter 30: Karaoke in Tokyo
Chapter 31: The Great Wall of China in Beijing
Chapter 32: The Kremlin in Moscow
Chapter 33: The Grand Palace at St. Petersburg
Chapter 34: The Reichstag Dome in Berlin
Chapter 35: London Bridges Aren't Falling Down
Chapter 36: Wedding in Paris
Chapter 37: Retiro Park in Madrid
Chapter 38: Juicin' Up at Boqueria Market in Barcelona
Chapter 39: Pizza in Naples
Chapter 40: Gelato in Rome
Chapter 41: The Parthenon in Athens
Chapter 42: Milan Fashion Week
Chapter 43: The Tour Party
Chapter 44: The Olympics (Part 1/2)
Chapter 45: The Olympics (Part 2/2)
Chapter 46: Vacation in Kauai (Part 1/3)
Chapter 47: Vacation in Kauai (Part 2/3)
Chapter 48: Vacation in Kauai (Part 3/3)
Chapter 49: The Parting
Chapter 50: Acceptance or Denial
Chapter 51: Halloween
Chapter 52: Thanks-Isn't So-Giving
Chapter 53: The Update Broadcast
Chapter 54: Auditions
Chapter 55: Final Results
Sequel Information

Chapter 28: Cherry Blossoms in Toronto

6 5 0
Por KurtDestin

(KurtDestin's POV)

I stood outside our hotel with Bailey beside me. We were drinking coffee and leaning against the tall building.

"It's so weird not to be on the United States. It feels so exotic, yet the same. I guess it's all the rush going through my head, right?"

"I know exactly what you mean. After this summer, I'll have toured all around the world. It's my dream."

"Hey, I have an idea." Bailey smiled "We all need this. Get all of the graduates and have them meet us in my room."

"You got it." I smiled and we went looking for the others.

___________________________

We all sat in my room and watched Bailey as she sat at the top of the circle.

"Hi everyone, thanks for coming. I've brought you all here today for a very important decision. College."

"I'll call everyone's names;
KurtDestin Kingston,
Miranda Blake,
Cassidy Hues,
Gabriella Monét,
Riley Wells,
Lindsay Dean,
Hailey Fields,
and Piper Cullen."

"Okay. So why'd you only get the graduates?" Hailey asked.

"Because we need to talk about something very important, college. High school is over now and we need to figure out what we are going to do with our lives."

"But I didn't apply for college." Miranda said quietly.

"Me either." Gabriella followed.

"Same here." Piper and Lindsay said.

"I did." Piper smiled slightly "I didn't say anything though."

"Did anyone else?" Bailey asked and no one raised a finger "Alright then. So Piper, where'd you get in at?"

"As of September, I will be an honor student at Harvard. I am pursuing my dream of owning my own law firm."

"Oh my- Congratulations!" We all cheered.

"Although the rest of us can't apply now, we can apply for late admission in the second semester. So I'm going to ask everyone where they'd like to go. I'll start with Cassidy."

"I'm not going to college. I have Daniella and I'm dating a superstar. What would college do for me?"

"Cass, you need to consider the facts here. You might not always have Louis and your house waiting for you back in L.A. You need to be prepared either way."

"Fine. There is a school I looked at, but I'm not going to get in. I'm horrible at regimes and all that."

"We can help you, Cassidy. Where is the school?" I asked.

"It's UCLA. University of California in Los Angeles. It's close to my house which means close to Louis and Daniella. I want to become a entrepreneur, but I need a few degrees first incase something goes bad."

"Thanks for sharing. We'll make sure you get your résumé in by the end of the tour. For everyone. Next is Riley."

"Well, before I became a hit model after my reintroduction with KurtDestin in Starbucks, I wanted to become a Marine Biologist. Honestly, I didn't care what college I went to."

"Why don't you come to UCLA?" Cassidy asked "You'll still get to live at your house and I'll be there too."

"You're right, Cass. Okay, I'm applying to UCLA!" Riley smiled.

"Great! Now what about you, Lindsay?"

"I had a 4.4 GPA before my coma. I attended summer school to bump up my GPA even more. Now I have a few incomplete grades which destroyed all my hard work. But in the end, I still have a 3.9 GPA. I wanted to go to Harvard, like Piper, but I'm not going now."

"You could still make it! Your GPA is still pretty high." Miranda encouraged.

"I wanted to be an honor student. I couldn't pull it off anymore."

"...You could send in a letter to the Dean of the Board, the man in charge. If it's good enough, we could be honor students together by 2nd Semester." Piper offered.

"Piper is right, don't give up yet, Lindsay." I followed.

"Okay. I'll try. The only thing is that I don't know what I want to be yet... I was going to find out after my first semester, but that's a bust."

"I'll help you, but until then, let's just get you in." Piper smirked.

"Okay, next is Gabriella."

"I have looked into it with KurtDestin since our last stop and we chose a college together. In November, we are trying out for the 2nd Semester at AMDA in Los Angeles. It stands for American Musical and Dramatic Academy."

"And now you." Hailey smirked.

"Huh?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be enrolled in Stanford for 2nd Semester. Thanks and you're dismissed." Bailey smiled and we all dispersed.

___________________________

We got to High Park and I took off with Bailey.

"KurtDestin, where are we going?" Bailey asked laughing.

"Close your eyes." I said stopping.

Her eyes were shut and I took her hand. We walked a little further down and I stopped.

"Open your eyes." I smiled.

Her eyes fluttered open and she instantly covered her mouth. We stood in the center of a white pavilion and cherry blossoms were everywhere.

I held one and put it in her hair "I love you, Bailey."

"I love you too." She said and our lips met.

___________________________

"I love you, Toronto! Come book a last minute ticket to my concert in Montreal and if you have both tickets with you, I'll give you a free autograph and a KDester t-shirt! See you soon! Goodnight!" I said and walked off stage to see Gabriella smiling at me.

"G-Gabriella? Your hair!"

She had dyed her hair.

"I thought since I'm auditioning for AMDA with you, I'd spice up my look. From here on out, I'm not Bitchy Brie or Shy Brie, I'm Me Brie. I'm done pushing my secrets and friends away. This is my way of turning a new lead with a new look!"

"You've never looked better." I smiled and we walked off together.

A/N: Hey guys! So what's next? With everyone going to college soon, will the gang stay together? Find out soon! Also, the third book of this series has been confirmed! Nothing of the plot has been released yet, but I'll make sure you are informed soon. Thanks!
~KurtDestin

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...